• Published 1st Jul 2022
  • 363 Views, 6 Comments

Griffin speed - Blackcatsuperfan1



A griffin becomes the most fastest thing in Equestria

  • ...
 6
 363

Chapter 1 the origin of Griffin hero

Our story starts in Griffinstone where to Griffin chicks were placed on the doorstep of Hugh Griffin couple. Inside the home a certain grumpy Griffin that we know heard a knocking coming from his door. Then the certain grumpy Griffin that we all know answer the door and set out loud"who are you what you want and if you're not guy who likes that poop you're not back on fire I'm going to get you one day and there's more than one of you guys then I'm going to tell you I'm going to get you some kids for this you're all going to die". Then another Griffin's voice said to the certain grumpy" crap if it's one of those flaming bags don't put it out with with your talents Gruff".

Then Grandpa gruff said to the mystery Griffin" don't tell me my business Mario you devil woman this is man's work". Then Grandpa gruff saw that there was a small basket right in front of his door.
And after Grandpa gruff saw a small basket right in front of his door Grandpa gruff look into the basket and saw two twin chicks. And after seeing the two chicks Grandpa gruff said to himself" well great two chicks too ugly chicks too. I better take you in because if I take you to the orphanage they'll probably say no one's going to want to adopt the ugly chick twins nobody". Then Grandpa gruff picked up the basket with the key twin griffin chicks. And after Grandpa gruff picked up the basket with the key twin griffin chicks Grandpa gruff smelled something burning and saw a flame bag on fire.

And after Grandpa gruff saw the flaming bag just like in Billy Madison this happenen.

And after what happened just like what happened in Billy Madison Grandpa gruff went back into his home. When Grandpa gruff went back into his home Mario came in front of him. When Grandma gruff boys in his home make sure that I saw that he had a basket in I've got a good feeling right talent. And after seeing the the basket in his talent Mario's look into the basket and saw two twin chicks. And after seeing the two chicks Muriel instantly fell in love with the two chicks. And after Mario fell in love with the two chicks Mario named the two chicks Leo and Scaro.

And let me tell you Mario Grandpa graph turns out they were great parents for Leo and Scaro and let me tell you unlike Scaro Leo did so many things for Gruff and Mario and for example one night Leo set a trap for for the Griffin who who were feeling bags with manure and laying them on fire for Grandpa grabbed to get his talents messed up with manure on them. And not wanting that to happen to him Leo set a trap. And with his trap set Leo just had to wait for his trap to be sprung. And after a few waiting for someone to set off his trap a certain griffiness had set off Leo's trap. An offer Leo's trap had been set off Leo saw that it was the Griffin chick known as Gilda. And after seeing that it was Gilda who was burning the bag full of manure Leo went to go tell Grandpa draft that Gilda was the one who was burning the bags.

And out there hearing from Leo that Jonah was the one who kept bring the bag full of manure Grandpa gruff went over to Gilda's parents about what she was doing to him and as punishment Gilda's parents decided to send her to junior flight camp to straighten her out. and let me tell you Leo was a very smart student. And seen that Leo was a very smart student Gruff and Mario decided that they should move to Manehattan. And after hearing that they had to move to Manehattan Leo was inside but Scaro was not too happy about it but before Grandpa gruff and Mario for about to move to Manehattan Leo did the most greatest thing for Griffinstone.

Then one day Leo was looking around inside a deep gorge until he found some kind of weird golden statue. And and seeing that he had found some kind of weird golden statue Leo decided to take the golden statue to Gruff thinking that he would know what it is. And at Grandpa gruff Leo said to Grandpa gruff" hey Dad I found this weird golden statue can you tell me what it is". And hearing that he found some kind of golden statue Grandpa gruff look at Leo to see what he had found. And to Grandpa gruff's surprise his own son had found the idol of Griffinstone. And I seen that his own son had found the idol of Griffinstone Grandpa gruff said to his son Leo" Leo's son you just found the idol of Griffin Stone how and where did you find it". Then Leo told his dad that he was exploring a big gorge and he found it in the skeleton of some kind of monster.

And after hearing how his son found the idol of Griffinstone grandpa gruff decided can you tell the whole town about how his own son had found the idol of Griffinstone. And after seeing that Grandpa gruff's son Leo had found the idol every Griffin in Griffinstone decided to hold a festival to celebrate having the idle back. Then Grandpa gruff was full of pride knowing that his son had brought the once crumbling City back to its Glory.

And at Canterlot a guard had told Princess Celestia that a griffin chick has found the idol of Griffinstone. And after hearing that someone had found the idol of Griffinstone Princess Celestia decided to go to Griffin Stone to visit this Griffin who had brought happiness to his home. Back at Griffinstone everyone was having a fun time in the festival.

And during the festival Leo was getting lots of praises for finding the idol. And with all the appraisals that he was getting Leo started to turn red with embarrassment because with all the praises that he was getting many of the griffinesses were asking Leo to marry them.
Then out of nowhere everyone in Griffinstone saw that Princess Celestia. And after everyone saw Princess Celestia was in Griffinstone Grandpa gruff asked Princess Celestia why she was here".

Then Princess Celestia said to Grandpa gruff" well Mr Grandpa gruff I am here to see the one who had brought back the idol". And hearing that she wanted to speak to his son Grandpa gruff called his son over to meet with Princess Celestia. When Leo was in front of Princess Celestia Grandpa gruff introduced Princess Celestia to his son Leo. And after Leo and Princess Celestia were introduced with each other Princess Celestia said to Leo" Leo for bringing hope to your home I like to say thank you and I want to offer you a scholarship to my school of the gifted unicorns in
Manehattan".

Then Leo said to Princesses Celestia" Princess Celestia and I think about it". And hearing that wanted some time to think about it Grandpa gruff said to Leo" look Leo take this opportunity because opportunity like this only comes once besides I see a great future for you because me that great future is not here for you and Griffinstone and I know that you'll make the right choice and if you ever get homesick you could always come and visit us a step for Friday nights that's me and your mom's special time".

And hearing that he was not going to lose his family Leo said to Princess Celestia" Princess Celestia I would love to go to your school but only one condition". And hearing that Leo would only go to her school only on one condition Princess Celestia said to Leo" really Leah what's the one condition you want".

Then Leo said to Princess Celestia" that's easy I want you have your guys helped fix this broken community and help it become the greatest Kingdom that it can be". And hearing that was his condition Princess Celestia that it would be for pleasure. And after a couple of days Princess Celestia and her guards had fixed and rebuild the destroyed buildings Griffinstone's homes turning them from a bad looking town into a glorious syndrome. And after a week Celsius guard had finished repairing the town of Griffinstone Leo was ready to start his new journey in glacier School of the gifted. And let me tell you Mario she was not happy about it she was crying and saying how her little baby was leaving the nest and that she wouldn't hurt be the same unknown to all them this journey would make Leo become one of equestria's greatest heroes.

And no that one that's where we leave you if you're wondering what will happen Leo you'll have to find out next time in the next chapter.
To be continued.

Also guys before we go I'm going to show you the pictures Leo Mario.

Here's a picture of Leo

Here's a picture of Mario

And if you're wondering how Grandpa's Gruff get a griffin like that let's just say she's into the bad boys type. Also Scaro looks just like Leo but the colors are swapped.

Author's Note:

If you guys like my story let me know in the comments also I'm thinking about making a fanfic about what if Spike was Scooby Doo