• Published 3rd May 2023
  • 134 Views, 0 Comments

The Adventures of Pinkie and Dashie - Badguy400



Pinkie and Rainbow are at it again for some more playtime! With someone else joining the fray.

  • ...
 0
 134

Chapter Four: A Very Messy Comeback

While Rainbow Dash is in the bathroom; along with King Sombra outside of the bathroom for her privacy, Flurry Heart and Pinkie Pie are currently trying their best and or hardest to gather up any and all flour sacks and cups of water in the castle’s kitchen for one reason, and one reason only… . A prank.

“So… . What do we do now… ?” Flurry Heart said as she’s both panting from being tired, and a little confused as to how she couldn’t carry a single sack of flour no more… . Few seconds after that, she got that look, and then sighs with a frown and furrowed brow, having just remembered just now, and says; “oh… right. I a toddwer again… . Grrrr!”

Pinkie Pie giggled, and says while pointing with her hooves; “we can stiww do it! See?” Flurry Heart looked to her aunt and stared onward in shock and bewilderment. Reason? Behind Pinkie Pie was the most gigantic pile of flour sacks, piled on top of each other onto a giant cart and or wheelbarrow… . At least, from her perspective that is.

Looking back at her aunt, Flurry Heart stammered; “h-h-how… ?!” Pinkie just giggled in response, and then said; “I Pinkie Pie siwwy! I your aunt!” Still bewildered, Flurry Heart tried to reply to her aunt’s answer to her question, but then sighs in defeat, and says; “neber mind… . I can’t dink it droo enough… .”

Pinkie just giggled while pulling the cart with her with relative ease, and says; “now cmon! It’s pwanking time!” Flurry Heart soon followed behind, sighs with a chuckle, and replied back to herself; “auntie pinkie… . So siwwy… .”


Minutes had passed, and basically nothing else is out of the ordinary… . Not yet anyways… .

“S-sowwy bout that… .” Rainbow Dash said; feeling ashamed for what she did in the bathroom. Shuttering, Sombra replied; “let’s not talk about it… . Never… ! Okay?” Rainbow nodded, and then hid her face in shame.

After they’ve reached the door to Flurry Heart’s bedroom, Sombra began to look at Rainbow Dash, whom then looked back at him, and then Sombra began with; “let’s just keep whatever you did between us… okay?” He then began to chuckle before continuing with; “I mean after all… . I have no clue as to what I fed you during lunch time… . But I’d bet that sure did the trick, huh lil Rainbow… ?”

Rainbow Dash soon thought about it some more… , before giggling, and then responding with; “I made poopies!” Soon after that, both of them began to laugh at the event that transpired a while back.

Both soon eventually regained their composure, before Sombra asked; “you ready?” Rainbow Dash nodded in return, and then said; “weady dada!” whilst giggling from being silly. Sombra chuckled nervously, and then said; “I hope that you’re kidding about what you just said… .” Rainbow nodded and gestured towards the door. Sombra chuckled again, and then says; “let’s go… .” before opening the door to the bedroom.

As soon as both of them entered the bedroom, Pinkie Pie then shouted; “now!” before she poured a bucket of flour, and Flurry Heart poured a bucket of water, on top of both of the ponies that entered… .

Dripping with water and flour, Rainbow Dash; being the little baby that she is, began to cry very loudly. Sombra however, was trying his very hardest to not get angry, and hurt the infants.

“Uh oh… “ Pinkie said. “Dats not good… .”