• Published 22nd May 2022
  • 208 Views, 2 Comments

Villian's Orientation - Ferak



Doctor Flug and Dementia after a fight over the newest invention of the doctor found themselves as ponies in Equestria.

  • ...
 2
 208

Chapter 2: Language Barriers

"Ay, mi cuer-pe-sito me duele" said with difficulty the White coated pony, it seemed like being not an very active person in the past made him frail in his newest form, also didn't help any of the extra injuries his friend inflicted him during one of her playtimes.
Also now seeemed like he had 2 huge problems instead of 1, firstly his body was oddly transfigured, also he couldn't feel his fingers... which was something kinda weird but experienced in the past... But the second was his own vocabulary, it seemed like his current body had problems pronuntiating spanish, like his own mouth/muzzle wasn't designed for it, or any human language anymore, surely he can force the words through but to his own ears seemed to be like an ancient language but since it was his mother tounge he can barely understand due to his mind and ears conflicting each other, which was uncomfortable no less...
He now needed to collect himself and... Why he was enveloped in hair? Was this retard's? 'Oh right it was her fault in the first place any of this', great now even his own thoughts are affected...


Now trying to break free he was met with an unsuccesfull and painfull reminder of his fresh cuts being reopened...
This is most troubling, she managed to get him hurt while he was out?, now trying to check his surroundings, or atleast what he could having most of his vision obstructed by green hair he finally understood they were in the Middle of nowhere a dark forest which had predators due to his wounds ignoring how he felt mutilated atleast due to the numbness of his limbs, trying to get his unattentive partner to notice him and put him down or atleast free him from her hair-tail like she used to call it was a little to late since before he knew, his face met the ground, which made her laugh at his pain like always, she liked more than anything violence and found it fun.
Trying to complain he was interrupted by some strange words that came from her, those words were bizarrely familiar sounds to his ears but not to his mind.
"Just about time you weakling wake up, I have been carrying you all throught this godforsaken forest myself" said the green colored mare infront of him, Also her words made him have a huge shock, it was freakingly similar to english but she never learnt another language other than spanish, if she was his dementia, surely she had the same predicament of his.


She waited expecting for an answer, but it wasn't coming soon since he still was silent and made an stupid gesture which could still be seen through his paper bag mask, it seemed like he was gawking at her... seeing all of this made her continue "it's about time we go back home, make another one of those weird control remotes and let's leave" if black hat wasn't needing them before, surely he may any time soon, this only infuriated the doctor making him ignore her, her strange language and form for a moment and focus on her and her stupidity.


"I can't I tried to warn you, we dont even know where we are..." kinda influented by her and finally noticing himself mid complaint he got even more shocked whilst understanding why she did so too, it felt very natural, almost like it were a second mother tounge to him, which was weird... Surely he knew english and others due to his extensive preparation during his studies but this surely wasn't english.
"I know, I know, but you made that, surely you can do another?, im not very bright but why don't we focus in leaving this forest? I found some timberwolves which tried to make us their lunch but i took care of 'em, they are now pretty much broken twigs and splinters, I feel much more powerfull too which is weird if it has to do anything with our current forms..." said dementia while the other still tried to recover again.

Trying to stand up now flug fell again it seemed like his form didn't came with the instinct to walk too... also this made his partner laugh whilst comenting "haah... what?, can't walk?" flug nodded also adding "I don't have prior knowledge on walking in four appendages like you, I know we seem to be mammals, also the very ambient doesn't help, it has a constant pressure, like a strange saturation of energy which is also present in the very air we breathe... you dont feel it?" "No, I dont know what you are talking about" "Well... How about we focus on leaving, this place gives me bad vibes... like black hat's when he is messing with us, maybe this place is way more dangerous from what we think... "

After some unsuccesfull attempts by himself now flug carefully tried to mimick dementia... It helped a little but at the end it seemed like her way of walking was influented by her reptilian quirks which was useless at the end, after some failed attempts and some taunts of her, he now shakily walked taking alot of his concentration due to mistakenly compromising his equilibrium, which was way smaller despite being supported by 4 legs now... Which made him feel more aware of his form, he seemed to be some kind of horse like her which also had some wounds... Scratches unlike her which seemed to have some bites but all of them were coagulated by now, now thinking about her 'is she way more resistant physically?, was she affected by the experiments I did on her in the past making her form influented by it too-' apparently distracted him enough to fall again.
"aww, almost... you look very adorable, like a newborn fawn, dont worry leave to me the big bad guys who may come to eat us while we find our way out of here".

Author's Note:

Hmm im sorry pretty much deleting the spanish from them... Some rules dont allow spanish stories so im going for some accidental quotes from the doctor while the girl pretty much doesn't know if she talks in spanish or not...