• Published 22nd May 2022
  • 205 Views, 2 Comments

Villian's Orientation - Ferak



Doctor Flug and Dementia after a fight over the newest invention of the doctor found themselves as ponies in Equestria.

  • ...
 2
 205

Prologue: Space Disturbance

Black hat was in his room as usual tending to his own personal hobbies (tormenting some of his contractors with finished bussiness) since his corporation had more free time than ever, since the impostors ended up doing most of their pending jobs/requests even the backlogs leaving his corporation practically jobless for the time being, seems like they were too effective and even made most of the active heroes go into hiding, surely after the dissapareance of the muscular copy of his team them may allow the corporation to regain even some pending tasks for free days like these slowly again... at least this free time gave his doctor some time to develop more gadgets which have even helped black hat himself.

Now leaving that matter aside, now in deep thought Black Hat needed a way to increase the success in the hardest jobs which usually only Flug and Dementia were able to do since they were the top agents of the corporation, their failure certainly is a huge call to him and his corporation... If it were to be noticed by anyone (be it his own employees or even the heroes) this may generate bad propaganda and affect our image since their failure is also his, he may need to do some changes or even enroll more agents of their caliber... If they were to fail again in a future confrontation with important tasks like the capture of that copy. Suddenly a sound interrupted his thoughts which also made and the whole building tremble accompanied with a fuzy feeling which made him very uncomfortable confusing him.

He may be someone akin to a god in his universe but he certainly wasn't omnipotent and that weird feeling was something he hasn't felt in a long time... it usually made him wish he were like these moments wish he may know, now thinking about those two, surely its was shenanigan caused by dementia with a invention of his doctor as always if it was this huge...
'Que habrán hecho esos cabezas huecas esta vez, saben que no me gusta que sufra daños colaterales mi organización, además esa asquerosa sensación... ES HARMONIA!?' thought angrily and stood up quickly from his chair now heading to where the disaster happened, he usually would teleport or appear from thin air but these accidents usually involve in the surrounding area being different and with the extra variable of harmony he wanted to avoid any stray explosion or heat ray he decided not to but instead arrive on foot to the laboratory.
Now he felt a space disturbation which was weird, something akin one of his with that weird energy in the mix... while seeing how most of the tools and the workshop used by flug was useless now due to the explosion which was a considerable loss.
But what it took his attention was the absence of them rushing to meet him to aplacate his fury which was very confusing, but it didn't matter since he could use clairvoyance or some conjures to gain more perception in the search of them if they weren't coming he will while inspecting the damage dealt to the place and focusing on the traces of the origin.

After a while he thought they weren't coming any time soon finally trying to locate them, since the dissapareance of his 2 top agents but he felt like something was wrong... He couldn't sense any of them not here, not on the city or even in earth... Which made him now go even further with various methods like actively searching for auras, or traces if they even were destroyed he may assemble them back or rewind their injuries but not after punishing them... But he felt nothing, he was concerned now of what could have happened and if it had something to do with that energy, that small trace of energy caused for the space pertubation, it seemed to be originated from another dimension 'genial, esto es absurdo, llendose sin mi permiso... Creo que necesitan recapacitacion después de todo' trying to reopen the now nonexistant space rift he was met with a powerfull force repelling, it was completely gross, which actively expelled him and even didnt let him materialise of even cross, this dimension felt like it was being guarded actively by something, this completely took him by surprise. 'Sea lo que seas te voy a encontrar y destruir, tu mera naturaleza me asquea, pensaba dejarte ir pero esto ya es un insulto para mi thought after being repelled.

Now angrily he started to focus his energy projecting the event that happened since the explosion that disturbed him to understand a little more.
As usual he saw how those fools fought themselves over some invention the doctor made... As usual the girl being a brain dead stole it and made flug start fighting to recover his invention.

When it happened... There was a shock of energy that engulfed them, he saw how both of them were absorbed, firstly the girl quickly followed by the doctor meanwhile a bright sickingly rainbown light that radiated a warm and horrendous force of good which made him puke, apparently the crash zone of those 2 was pretty near to some powerfull source of a good natured entity like a complete opposite like him which greatly hated him like a polar opposite.

Black hat had an idea of some universes that had something akin to that but never of this scale, all of them pale being compared to him and it, he was furious that abborrehence of energy produced by the entity and type of universe which harbored it, mr hat now bowing to locate his agents and do what his company does best 'to defeat the heroes to make the world a more vile place' he felt obliged to since that universo was in a dire need of it too, but his existence was prohibited he may need to wait for a moment to strike, it felt like it was a common occurrence too... actually felt like a week ago in that place a important event happened which almost ruined them forever but the peace and harmony was reinforced more than ever... It even had bearers now!, which ultimately made him leave them alone for the time being until the next time the balance could be disturbed in a significant way... then he will be able to go there personally.

After his planning he now finally snapped back to reality he needed to fix all these problems and deal with the absence of his 2 most important assets since he always delegated everything to his top agents, he needed to... replace them, giving it a thought he remembered about the copies of his 2 agents, "Yes... They could be usefull after all" thought since even some of the clients wont notice for a while since they were already known for their deeds during their active time without a problem since them haven't resumed activities since then, sure... He will need to answer and even lie a little but they will be unnoticed until his plan could be put into action.

Heading to the room where most of the living test subjects were kept the villian boss redirected his gaze to the buffed versions of the doctor, and the girl...
Making them believe and work under him was very easy since their loyalty to him, he only needed to twist a little the perception of them, at the end they ended up being recruited into his corporation for the time being, also who knows maybe they could handle some extra jobs when all of this is solved, meanwhile he will locate his doctor and her, while these 2 new assets take care of the usual jobs of their originals.

Author's Note:

With this we finally start with the "story/prologue building" which was very tough trying to make it make sense while not being trash.