• Published 22nd May 2022
  • 205 Views, 2 Comments

Villian's Orientation - Ferak



Doctor Flug and Dementia after a fight over the newest invention of the doctor found themselves as ponies in Equestria.

  • ...
 2
 205

Prologue: Zona Cero

Since flug got some free time for 3 days in a row (Usually that wasn't the case since they were worked to death literally but the imposters dealt with most of the clients for the time being being) he tried to speedran some progress since he thought it was the perfect time to do so, He assembled the most essential finally making a base on what to work on, some of the materials were kept in his lab before hand during most of his inventions, everything was going smoothly and he even thought maybe at the end of the month he could do the preleminary tests for safety, of course every mad scientist tried to keep himself safe and he could even get some revenge back at dementia and even make her try herself the invention with some black mailing like being able to teleport inside black hat's bedroom, it was perfect!.
But he wouldn't put in danger her partner in crime... (maybe only when it was needed) but he dislike those ideas, his university ended up making him thinking like that but were kinda the basics, keep yourself alive first before anything else, he may only convice her once he was almost sure it was like 99% sucessfull...

Dementia usually went to pick on flug as always trying to bully him, but it was the way of their 'friendship' if its even called that, She disliked him being most of the time in the lab in their free time during work, She LOVED! working for lord black hat if it wasn't apparent... But in her eyes her partner going almost all of their free time wasted in work was annoying, that was why She picked or even started fights with the poor doctor.
Entering the lab she went to see the doctor busy in something for some days finally asking him "Oye, ¿qué estás haciendo?, sabes... Estoy muy aburrida vamos a pedirle una misión o algo a Black Hat, no me malinterpretes, me gusta el tiempo libre, pero esto es ridículo, nunca hemos tenido un descanso tan largo, me empieza a dar miedo que habríamos enojado bastante a black hat esta vez". She said but was ignored making her to punching in his shoulder lightly since he didnt responded after 1 minute, he seemed very grossed in his work to even take notice of her for the time being...

She continued after the punch was even ignored which was weird... Continued "me empieza a preocupar que habríamos enojado bastante a black hat esta vez" which finally made him snap out of his self induced trance.
Finally aparting his gaze from the invention he looked to her and said "oh, lo siento demencia, estoy trabajando en algo que nos pueda ayudar en las misiones futuras, digo, incluso nos podría haber ayudado a seguir al objetivo que se escapó si le pusiéramos un rastreador o marca, sería bastante sencillo pero aún le hace falta bastante recalibracion y pruebas" now standing from his chair showing off his invention in progress.
Dementia seemed interested this time since he even talked making her think of that 'version of black hat (buffed One)' and She sucessfully was interested now starting with "Bueno que estas esperando, sería una gran sorpresa y método de disculpa también" also thinking if what flug said was true they could make up for their latest mistake and even She could even get a chance to catch him and now continue "vamos ahora mismo flug, mientras más rápido mejor ya que me estoy muriendo del aburrimiento... Ademas quien sabe, quisa ahora si lo podríamos vencer" which made flug angrily answer.
"sabía que no te debía decir nada aún, aún me falta una semana mínimo para que pueda tener almenos una probabilidad arriba de la media (50%) de funcionar, el teletransporte puede tener bastantes malos resultados, puedes quedar atrapada bajo tierra, en medio del océano, espacio o quien sabe, incluso en otra realidad (backrooms) si no se va con cuidado: las coordinadas y configuración adecuada siempre son necesarias también por lo que incluso si lo intentacemos ahora mismo no podriamos" looking sligthly concerned at the risks of the idea of de mentía.
He then tried to continue working while saying "me gustaría poder terminar este prototipo primero antes de ir con el jefesito, este tiempo libre me viene de maravilla, ya que con el trabajo últimamente he dejado de lado mis invenciones e intereses por la ciencia"
Grossed by the boring words of the welp Dementia left the laboratory at this point heading to her room thinking how to kill time daydreaming of love-dovey stuff of her and hers true love.


After a while she now started thinking of the other day mess and now reminiscing at why their boss was so mad made her try to think in how to make up for the mistake of letting that... handsome, 'papisto' muscular being escape, now making her to head back to the lab because she needed the doctor liking it or not... Now focused in stopping him if he was still busy she may give him a Piece of her mind.

2 hours have passed during her daydreaming and now arriving she noticed him still working.
Now resuming her efforts, but he continued ignoring her request: coming with her to ask for a mission, it usually was their boss summoning them but it was enough waiting, Seeing how he kept continuing in it.

While she was experimented (was an experiment) she had physical enhancements which made her really strong... something like taking the invention out of the puny doctor's hand by her brute force was a piece of cake but since she was angrier than usual now she did so with way harder.
In the first place she wanted to kill the time doing something else, sadly she didn't had any talent or liked more than fighting and dealing with some goodies if it was needed... which limited her options.

Finally deciding to use force to stop him since words didnt work and they weren't her forte, she now tried snatching the small control-like metal contraption easily.
The doctor was unable to stop or even resist this action even if he were ready because of her strength.


Now finally reacting in the first place he was really worried of this muscle head because someone like her could press a wrong button or even break it with her bare hands forcing him to start trying to recover it, after his attempt she started getting furious at the doctor while him desesperately continued now answering some words: "Regresamelo, no está listo y tiene bastantes ries-" she shoved away mid sentence, the scientist hurried back to stand and remembering the risks of a unfinished product forced came back to recover it with a harder effort.
Which in her response she ended up hardening her grip due to mere instinct to prevent to lose the invention which made it to get damaged under the pressure, crackling slowly while goes unnoticed to the both of them due to the doctor effort, it went unnoticed. while answering "Ya espere demasiado, además es suficiente con tus inventos" she said trying to make him stop succesfully.


But it was too late since weird sounds... Like whirring and crackling started to be produced by the control meant to bend space.

Flug stopped after her last words but now he heard how a electronic made malfunction noices... finally noticing the origin of it and understanding what could happen thought hastily 'Oh no' thought and now shouted "SUELTALO" were the last words he said whilst trying to escape but the doctor felt how the space contorted around himself while a small rift came into existence from dementia hand which made her dissapear while he saw it happen.

Dementia was unable to react since she had something akin to a mini black hole of rapidly changing colors created in her hand which quickly absorbed her.
Watching what just happened flug understood the result and was worried he could noclipping somewhere dangerous or in even some other reality like the popular 'backrooms reality' due to the fail in the reality caused to the different materials used in it before it started closing with a powerfull shove he was pulled into it being engulfed the second time in a week and blacking out again.

The rift closed exploding, damaging and burning the surroundings of the facility and building in general.

Author's Note:

If you have trouble understanding what they said in spanish... Im trying to keep it true to characters... but after reading multiple rules on the website and thinking about some of you, they will be talking in english after 1 or 2 chapters
Also some fans of "villanous" even like the series in spanish, myself included.