• Published 10th May 2022
  • 217 Views, 2 Comments

Changeling Ada, make a decrypting machine - hhgg0614



One Changling who interesting Magic, Mathmatics, and Radio shortten 5yrs

  • ...
3
 2
 217

Go to Equestria

Ada wanna go to a country had advanced science, and Ada thinks about Her's Company's Current selling Magic Valve in data, Ada using this.

Because exported Magic Valve is not the military purpose, Just radio or using radio transmitter or relay. Ada has written export restrictions, not for using the military. this technology is Controlled by Ada herself. and Ada talks to a queen, Protected by an industrial spy from Greneclyf Valve Inc.

Anyway, The best aboard selling place is

1. Equestria
2. Changeling Empire
3. Griffonian Empire

She is thinking. She has heard she's race, Changeling Empire is totalitarianism and Not Existing Freedom of Research & Inventing. so exclude Changeling Empire, and heard from the branch of Griffonian Empire is same. so only one choice is Equestria. before the trip, Ada inquiries Queen Gytha. Ada said to go to more studied advanced technology. Queen is First some disapproval, but Later Queen Blessing for Ada. 'Please, later return to our Greneclyf, promise me. Our Country needs you.'

Going to Equestria is an enjoyable trip for Ada. the problem occurs with immigration control. The immigration officer is knowing to she's race. For those Reasons, immigration is a very hard and loose process, even call the military. Finally, Ada is Picked out of the letter of approval by Queen Gytha, and she is free. and heard for no sorry for immigration.

Everypony who saw her is very surprised. 'Changling is here!' 'Spy right?' 'hey, look at the hole!' Finally, She has arrived at a canterlot's advanced science and magic. Some tumult exists, but She is a student of advanced science and magic.

she is day & night lessons on magic, mathematics, physic, and radio things. and Very happy about this. like a heaven of research. One day she is the presentation recently found of computability theory. She is very favor presentation, but one pony is left in the hall.

'Well done, Ms...' that pony is speak

'I'm A... Ada Flowers' Ada is written the last symbol

'Good, I love this lecture, are you join me and research together?'

Ada turns her's head, Princess twilight sparkle exists.

'Your highness?! I'm not a certification of your partner'

'No, you're the first inventor of Magic Valve and National Covered Radio, right?'

'that's right, but I'm a changeling...'

'Who cares about Race? Important is a good researcher. so, right. I give a research professor and let's move on shall we?'