• Published 20th Apr 2022
  • 319 Views, 3 Comments

Scootaloo writes fanfiction - Count_Pony001



Scootaloo decided to get her cutiemark via writing fanfiction.

  • ...
1
 3
 319

Chapter 2

Twilight read the book; she was impressed of Scootaloo's writing skills.
She said, "Scootaloo, this is decent! Is it okay if I show this to my other friends and maybe Disocrd and Princess Celestria?"

Scootaloo said, "Just Rainbow Dash, and Princess Celestria, please."

Twilight nodded in agreement and started to make three other copies, she sent one copy to Princess Celestria, and she is holding on of the copies to give to her marefriend, Rainbow Dash when she gets back from Wonderbolt training at 4 PM.


Spike sent it and it was sent to Princess Celestria.


Princess Celestria was sitting on her throne with Princess Luna. Princess Celestia said, "There is nothing to do, I already stroll around Ponyvill three times today."
Princess Luna said, "Yeah and my shift doesn't start untill much, later!"

She then got a message and she said, "oh my, Twilight sent me a letter."
She read the letter:

Dearest Princess Celestria,

one of your youngest subjects, Scootaloo has written a fanfic,
it is about Scootaloo saving Rainbow Dash and defeating Nightmare Moon.
Read it and tell me what you think so I can tell Scootaloo.

Your star pupil,
Twilight

She stops reading the letter and said, "Let's read this Fanfic, this will be fun!"

After 10 minutes, she grinned and said, Wow, this fanfiction is very interesting, I am going to start sharing my thoughts."

Princess Luna said, "I like the fanfic except the parts about Nightmare Moon... since I was Nightmare moon and... I... yeah I don't wanna talk about it."
Princess Celestria started writing:

Dear Twilight,
I have read the fanfiction that your comrade, Scootaloo made. I must say It is pretty awesome, I see some grammar mistakes but overall, it is pretty good.
If Scootaloo keeps this up, she might get her cutiemark in writing."

Your mentor,
Princess Celestria.

She stops writing and sent the letter to Twilight.