• Published 18th Dec 2021
  • 1,414 Views, 14 Comments

Venom: The Revenge of Tirek - Idiotboy24



Eddie Brock/Venom are transported to a new world to stop another being

  • ...
5
 14
 1,414

Eddie and the Main 6

The Symbiote slowly creeped across Eddie, as it formed into a big bipedal figure that was completely black, This caused everyone to stare in awe and fear as it finally finished transforming, revealing a face with large white eyes and a big mouth that had a smile with rows of teeth.

Rainbow Dash’s face went from glaring to being terrified, as she saw the now completed face of Venom that stared right into her soul. After a few seconds the silence was broken by the figure that now stood in front of them.

”Eyes, Lungs, Pancreas. So many snacks yet so little time.” Venom proceeded to lick Rainbow Dash’s face before speaking again to the frightened Pegasus.

”Listen to me very carefully if you want to know everything about who we are then you better calm yourself or else your brain and organs will be mine to eat… deal.”

Before Rainbow could respond to what he said Venom got hit by Twilight, who had shot magic at him which had no affect. this caused Venom to use more tentacles to grab the rest of the main 6, and put them in front of him who all had terrified looks.

”Are you ever going to listen to me cause I’m getting more annoyed so if you cou-” but he was interrupted by a certain yellow Pegasus who yelled at him.

“How dare you hurt my friends, stop what you are doing and put us down!!!” Venom who has had enough finally snapped.

”COULD YOU LET ME FINISH SPEAKING FOR FUCK SAKE YOU SIX HAVE BEEN HARASSING ME EVER SINCE I GOT HERE AND WE HAVE JUST BEEN TRYING TO GO HOME SO COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!”

This caused everyone to go silent while being terrified. Venom meanwhile was breathing heavily after yelling so much, he soon calmed down and looked at them before he finally spoke again much calmer.

”Sorry about that, but if you do that again I won’t be as nice, now I’m going to put you guys down and you better not try and attack me alright” The main six nodded slowly before Venom put them on the ground gently he then transformed quickly back into Eddie.

After a couple seconds of no one talking, Pinkie broke the silence. “So… doyoulikepartiesifsowhatcupcakesdoyoulike“ she continued to ramble on until Twilight pulled her away to which she decided to speak to Eddie.

“Okay let’s have proper introductions my name is Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity and we are the bearers of the elements of harmony.

Eddie snickered at this but kept it to himself before proceeding with his introductions “Hi my name is Eddie Brock but just call me Eddie and I just want to go home as soon as possible.”

The main six were very surprised to how calm he was being with them after what had just happened, but they were still a bit skeptical especially a certain cyan Pegasus, but they decided to continue talking to him.

“Okay you we can figure out a way to get you home but on one condition” Twilight stated.

“Does this condition involve running tests on me, because if that’s the case then no thank you, because for all I know you could just try and figure how to take our powers.”

”Heh heh nice one” Venom snickered.

Twilight became shocked at how he knew what she was going to try and do, before snapping back to reality to listen to Eddie once more.

“Listen I can talk to you about our powers and about me and my world, but nothing more than that alright?” After a few seconds Twilight along with the others nodded slowly to which Eddie smiled.

“I think we should hurry this up” To which Eddie responded.

“Well no shit we have to hurry it up” he said quietly, the others became confused about why he was talking to himself.

Eddie then looked at the main six before finally saying to them “So are we gonna go inside the castle and discuss about this whole thing”

“Why of course darling, we’re gonna go I-Inside” rarity said while stuttering.

They then proceeded to head into the castle toward the room with the cutie map in it, they all proceeded to sit in their individual thrones while Eddie sat on a wooden stool that he brought from the corner of the room before they finally began talking.

“Alright listen here you freak you’re gonna explain yourself or else!” Rainbow dash said with anger.

“Woah, Woah slow down there sugar cube give him time to explain.” Applejack stated

Eddie then proceeded to explain himself and his planet to the Six ponies, that were listening with great interests, but Eddie made sure to keep all information about Venom and the Symbiotes a secret for the time being.

Applejack then broke the silence after Eddie finished. “He ain’t lying about anything at all” but it was interrupted by Rainbow dash once more.

“Well what about that whole black goo thing that happened earlier, what was that all about” she exclaimed while glaring at Eddie, to which he started laughing which confused everyone and made Rainbow become more angry.

“Um, Mr Eddie why are you laughing?” Fluttershy asked curiously to which Eddie responded.

“Well first of you guys were so interested about earth and my normal life that no one asked about our powers, and secondly her trying to make me sound bad is stupid because I did it in self defence”

Rainbow got even more angry while the others understood what he meant but Rainbow was not gonna let it go.

“But you attacked first!” Eddie then began laughing even harder causing Rainbow to get more angry, while the others were curious about what he was going to say.

“Listen Ms Rainbow dash you launched at me first, trying to ram into me so technically you attacked first, and also you along with everyone else in this room. No offence were threatening to attack me at anytime, so if you could do me a favour and think before you speak with that mouth of yours, that would be nice, cause I’ll shut it for you if it’s hard to do.”

The others knew he was right and began laughing as well while Rainbow finally snapped and launched at him crashing him into a wall, pinning him against it.

Everyone went silent while Rainbow Dash was looking at Eddie with murder in her eyes breathing heavily, but Eddie was unfazed by this attack.

“And you just proved my point even further, also I don’t know if you are aware but I could simply take you down right now” Rainbow dash became more annoyed, and went in for the punch but Eddie summoned a shield that blocked Rainbow dash’s attack, before she got flung by a tentacle into a wall.

Rainbow was injured from the impact and Eddie went over to her and leaned down while looking at her. “Listen no hard feeling but you should really calm the hell down” he then healed her with his powers before going back to the stool and acting like nothing happened at all.

Everyone else was shocked before Eddie finally decided it was the perfect time to show them the big secret, which was Venom.

“Okay I’m finally going to explain about my powers but I must warn you to not freak out or attack us alright.” Everyone nodded their heads while Rainbow dash finally sat back on her throne.

“Alright you dick come out like the one you are” Eddie casually said.

Then out from Eddie’s back came a black tentacle along with the same head that Twilight and the others saw before.

They were shocked about what they were seeing before Twilight broke the silence.

“Eddie, who is that?” She asked with fear, to which Venom responded.

“I am Venom” he stated with a creepy deep voice

Author's Note:

Another chapter done, I’ll be honest I did the best I could with this chapter with the dialogue and so on but here’s an idea I had in mind.

What characters would you like to see in the next two chapters of this story because I’ll do what I can to implement them.

Anyway hope you enjoy it and I’ll see you in the next chapter.