• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 729 Views, 10 Comments

A Mighty Morphin Ninja Halloween - AmethystMajesty25



Rita sent some monsters to different areas. Can the Rangers and Ninjas defeat them all before Halloween night?

  • ...
 10
 729

Rita's New Plan

It was Halloween time at Canterlot High. Inside the gym, the Ninja Turtles and Wondercolts were decorating and setting up the decorations for the Halloween party.

As Pinkie Pie entered the building, he informed everyone, “Come on, let's get a move on, everybody. We got a lot of work to do to get ready for this Halloween party.”

After hearing Pinkie’s orders, The Diamond Dogs did not feel like working and Rover said, “We're out of here.”

Before the three punks leave, Twilight and Rarity were up on each ladder, painting a banner for the party and saw them leave. Rarity complimented them, “Hey guys, nice costumes.” The Diamond Dogs turned around as Rarity sarcastically said, “Looks like you put a lot of thought into it.”

The Diamond Dogs smiled until Pinkie noticed the three punks and ordered them, “Yo, you three. String these up.”

Pinkie handed the Diamond Dogs some decorations, causing them to feel upset and Rover told her, “Thanks a lot.”

Rarity smiled before she went back to work and the Diamond Dogs started working.

While Rainbow was helping out, Zephyr Breeze noticed her and asked, “Hey, Rainbow. Can I be of some assistance?”

Zephyr followed her as he was still holding onto a roll of streamer as Flash Sentry was still putting the streamer onto the mask decoration.

Timber came by and asked Twilight, “Hey, do you need some help?”

“Sure, go get a brush.” Twilight answered as Timber and Twilight walked back to get a paintbrush, leaving the bucket of white paint on the ladder platform behind.

Meanwhile, the Diamond Dogs were struggling to staple the feathered boa around the entrance arc. Fido growled, “Grrrgh! Stupid stapler.”

While Fido and Spot struggled to get the staplers working, Rover was pulling the feathered boa until he noticed that the end of it was stuck. “What's up with this thing?”

Fido pulled it and one chair tipped over onto two other chairs, and a mop like a stack of dominos and launched the paint bucket from the platform of the ladder. The Ninjas and Wondercolts noticed the paint bucket flying and it fell right on top of Rover’s head, dumping white paint all over him.

Everyone laughed at him as Rover threw the bucket away while being humiliated.

Spot laughed, “Hey Rover, you look like a ghost.”

“Now there's a scary thought.” Applejack said as her friends resumed giggling while Rover stormed off while Fido and Spot nervously went back to work.


Meanwhile in the Moon Palace, Finster informed his boss, “Your invention is ready, my queen.”

“We'll keep the Power Rangers busy while we deal with their new friends. I'll trap those pesky Power brats the same way I did to Zordon. As for their new friends, I'll send two of my monsters down to their respective homes. I haven't got a chance to get my revenge on them for over a month now. And when I'm through, the world is going to be mine.” Rita vowed.

“Terrific! Party crashers!” Baboo cheered.

“A real nasty treat for our enemies.” Rita chuckled.

“Yes, my queen. Your plan will not fail without a shadow of a doubt. The heroes’ doom is at hand!” Goldar stated as Rita sinisterly cackled.

Then, a portal suddenly opened as a mysterious visitor (who looked like a wizard) entered their lair as Rita and Goldar defended themselves while Baboo, Squat, and Finster hid behind them.

“Greetings. No need for violence. I can be of some assistance.” The mysterious visitor said.

“And who are you suppose to be?” Rita asked.

“Why I am the great Reaghoul. I am a sorcerer like you, Rita. In fact, I can help with your plan.”

“Really? Tell me more.” Rita wickedly grinned.


Meanwhile, at the junkyard in Canterlot City, Spot was digging through some props and costumes from their treasure chest while Rover was bench pressing with Fido observing him.

Rover informed his cohorts while pumping some iron, “Listen, ding-dongs. We need some excellent costumes to win the contest and you two are going to find them.”

“You got it, boss.” Spot said while digging through.

Minutes later, the Diamond Dogs were all dressed up as the Three Musketeers.

“Aha! What do you think, boss?” Spot asked.

Rover rebuffed, “Dude, there is no way I am going anywhere as a goody two-shoe musketeer for the contest.”

After that idea failed, they went with Spot as the cowboy while Rover and Fido as the horse. Rover did not like that idea as Spot got off while Rover separated the horse costume.

“No, no, no. There is no way that I'm gonna be the back end.” Rover said.

After that, they all decided to dress up as Elvis Presley.

“I'll be Young Elvis and you and Fido can be, Old Elvis.” Spot informed the two.

Rover and Fido replied with their Elvis impression, “Uh-huh.”

Then, the trio ridiculously danced like it was disco night until Spot tripped, Rover accidentally kicked Fido in the gut and stumbled, and Fido broke his back.

Fido said before falling down, “Oh, my back.”


Back at the Moon Palace, Rita asked her minions, “Baboo, is my time device ready or have you messed it up?”

“I managed to get it ready even though lunkhead slowed me down!” He said as he smacked Squatt upside the head.

“Now, that looks okay!” Rita complimented.

Baboo explained, “It's all programmed. I'll fly down to Earth…”

Squatt continued, “And wherever it lands, it will open up a hole in time!”

“Finster's monster will trap them in the hole and they'll be gone forever!” Baboo explained.

Rita called her monster maker, “Finster! The time device is ready! It's time to pick a monster!”

She then looked at the collection of Finster’s little clay monsters. “The babies. Which one of the delightfully hideous creatures are we using for Halloween?”

As Rita started tickling the little monsters, Finster answered, “Uh, none, my queen. I'm making a new one named Bones. I'm sure he'll be perfect!”

“He better be!” Rita came by and looked at Finster’s creation. She was amazed by its appearance, telling Finster, “He's so gruesome and ugly. Just what I wanted.”

Finster also informed her, “Not only that, I also created two more that will deal with these ninja enemies of ours.”

“Excellent!” Rita smiled.

“Thank you, my queen,” Finster then brought his creation to the machinery. “I've set the Monstermatic to full power. The Power Rangers will be helpless against him.”

Rita added, “Good. Plus, a few more will help Bones on the way thanks to Reaghoul of course.”

“So, where is he now?” Finster asked while activating the machinery.

“He disappeared. I was going to make him my puppet.” Rita regretted. “But whatever.”

The Monstermatic was doing its work, but Rita felt like it was taking too long and complained, “What's taking so long? He's going to be overcooked.”

Moments later, it was finished. A skeleton monster with a cape and hat appeared from the smoke. He tipped his head and bowed, “Ha ha ha! I am Bones, at your service.”

Finster mumbled, “Perhaps, I should have set the machine on low.”

Rita demanded everyone, “All right, Salad Brains, it's time to put our plan into motion. And I don't want any mistakes. I want our enemies gone. All of them.”

“Yeah! And Halloween will be ours to celebrate.” Squatt cheered as Rita and the rest of her minions cheered.


Meanwhile at Angel Grove, the Rangers were at Billy’s house and they're all dressed up in their costumes, getting ready to go to the Halloween party. Jason as Robin Hood, Zack as a pharaoh, Kimberly as a princess, Trini as a yellow ninja, and Billy as a detective.

Kimberly squealed, “This is going to be a morphenomenal party.”

“Yo Billy! You look just like that Sherlock Holmes dude!” Zack noticed.

Billy replied, “Thank you King Tut.”

“Oh hey, where's Tommy?” Kimberly asked.

Jason answered, “Oh, his costume wasn't finished yet. He said he'll catch up with us later.”

“Hey, come on. Let's go to the party.” Zack said as the Rangers nodded and headed to the community center. Before they even go there, their wrist communicators started beeping.

“Uh-oh,” Jason alerted everyone as they stopped. Jason contacted Zordon and asked, “Come in, Zordon.”

“Rangers, I need you at the Command Center immediately.” Zordon informed them.

“We're on our way.” Jason answered and the Rangers teleported themselves to the Command Center.


Minutes later, the Rangers arrived at the Command Center and Jason asked, “What's going on, Zordon?”

“Our scanners have picked up a new threat. Rita has sent a creature named Bones down at the shipyard.”

As the Rangers turned their attention to the Viewing Globe, Zordon continued explaining, “Bones can fire energy bolts from his eyes and jump long distances. And even can make himself disappear. You know what to do Rangers. It's Morphin' Time!”

“MASTODON!”

“PTERODACTYL!”

“TRICERATOPS!”

“SABERTOOTH TIGER!”

“TYRANNOSAURUS!”

The Power Rangers arrived at the shipyard and announced while making their battle pose, “Power Rangers!”

“So you got what it takes against me, huh?!” Bones asked, drawing his sword at the Rangers.

“Oh you bet. Five against one. This should be easy.” Jason confidently answered until another monster entered the shipyard, approaching them.

It looked like a demon with two horns and seven eyes, wielding an anchor and a ship’s wheel.

“Ahh, a whole school of guppies.” He said.

The Power Rangers turned around to see another creature approaching them. Zack said, “Who's this swashbuckler?”

“Did Rita created that monster?” Trini asked.

Jason answered, “No clue.”

“And now, it's time to perform my latest trick.” Bones said as he grabbed his remote and pressed the button, activating Rita’s time device underneath the ground. The time device summoned a giant twister and the Rangers were swirling around and a portal appeared up in the sky.

“Woah! What's happening?!” Kimberly yelled.

“Hold on!” Jason shouted as the twister sent the Rangers to the Time Warp dimension. After that, Bones and his accomplice followed to the portal before it closed.


Back. at the Command Center, Alpha 5 was panicking and alerted Zordon, “Oh no! The Rangers are trapped! What are we going to do?”

“Don't worry Alpha. The Rangers will find a way back,” Zordon said until the alarm blared. “Uh-oh. It appears that the scanners have picked up four more monsters on Earth. Two at the amusement park, one in New York, and the other in Canterlot City. Contact and alert Tommy and the Ninjas about the situation.”

“You got it, Zordon.” Alpha said as he started calling Tommy and their ninja allies.


Meanwhile in New York, a mysterious pumpkin patch appeared right in the middle of the park.

In Canterlot City, Rita sent another monster in the form of a pig with a gladiator helmet, arriving at an empty parking lot and found some food in a pile of trash.

He walked straight ahead and started eating up the food. After that, he scared off the people in the park and continued eating more food from the picnic tables to the food stands like crazy.


Back in Canterlot City, Tommy was almost done working on his costume in his house until his wrist communicator started beeping.

“Go ahead Zordon,” Tommy answered.

Zordon instructed him, “Tommy, we have a dire situation. Come to the Command Center immediately.”

“Ninjas, Rainbooms. We need your help.” Alpha contacted the two teams.

“We'll be right there.” Leo answered as the rest of the Ninjas and Rainbooms nodded.

Tommy answered, “I'm on my way.”

Minutes later, Tommy arrived at the Command Center by teleportation while the Ninja Turtles, April, Karai, and the Rainbooms arrived as well by their Portal Projector.

“Tommy! What's up!” Mikey greeted him.

“How's it hanging?” Rainbow added.

“Ninjas, Rainbooms, good to see you guys again,” Tommy said as they all hugged it out.

Leo greeted Zordon, “Hey, Zordon. It's been awhile.”

Sunset asked, “So, what’s going on?”

“Alpha has detected danger in New York and Canterlot City.”

“I'll head to Canterlot. Have the other Rangers been informed?” Tommy questioned.

“Hold on, Tommy. Our scanners have picked up a monster located at the amusement park in Angel Grove. Behold the Viewing Globe.”

The Turtles, Karai, April, Tommy, and Rainbooms looked at the Viewing Globe and observed the monster entering the amusement park.

“Come on out, everyone,” the creature released several cobras out, causing people to flee in terror. He laughed, “THAT'S RIGHT! FEED ME YOUR FEAR! HAHAHA!”

Alpha quivered, “Oh my. He's too demented to be one of Rita's monsters.”

Leo commented, “That is one bad snake.”

“Pfft. He's nothing compared to me, of course.” Karai stated, pointing at herself.

Fluttershy observed the snake creature and noted, “From the looks of him, I'd say he's a cobra.”

Mikey suggested, “We can handle him easily. We have him outnumbered.”

Alpha replied, “Oh, I wish you were right, Mikey.”

Zordon informed them, “No. Let Tommy handle this monster. My scanners indicate that three more monsters have entered your area.”

“That can't be good.” Twilight answered.

The Viewing Globe showed the Ninjas and Tommy the next two monsters. First, the pumpkins started to rumble in a pumpkin patch, located in New York City.

Raph was unimpressed and told Zordon, “Seriously? It's just a bunch of pumpkins.”

Zordon corrected him, “No Raph, they are Rita's evil-doings. These pumpkins can attach themselves to your head. Making it impossible to see or breathe.”

Rainbow joked, “No way.”

“When the biggest of them ripens, it will turn into Rita's newest creation, Pumpkin Rapper.”

“Really? That's the best name they got.” Mikey wondered.

“Zordon, what can this monster do?” Donnie asked.

“He will try to distract you with his clever raps and rhymes. Then he'll wrap his vines around you and destroy you.”

“Pumpkin rappin' is about to happen.”

“He can rap? Oh, it's on now, bros!” Mikey said, feeling pumped up.

“Wow, Rita's got some evil tricks going on this time.” Karai stated.

“You must go to the park and find this monster before he ripens.”

Leo suggested him, “Zordon, we can still spare some of us to help Tommy and the Rangers out.”

“Oh, I wish that was true, Leo. But look what's happening in Canterlot.” Alpha said as the Viewing Globe showed them the next monster.

In Canterlot City, the pig monster entered the grocery store and started eating up all the food in there.

“Freaky deaky!” Pinkie said while defying gravity.

Rarity disgustingly commented, “Ugh, repulsive manners.”

“This dude needs a serious diet.” Rainbow commented.

“Doesn't he ever stop?” Raph asked.

“The images you see happened just a moment ago. It appears that Rita has unleashed another monster, a ravenous pig upon the Earth. Its sole purpose is to eat.”

“Dang! If this dude keeps this up, he'll eventually eat everything.” Mikey exclaimed.

“I calculate he will consume the entire supply of food on Earth in 48 hours. This pig must be stopped.”

“Look at that thing. It is so gross.” April said as everyone nodded, agreeing Rarity’s statement.

Raph said, “Is food the only thing that this creature cares about? We should be able to divide and conquer when Jason and the others get here.”

Alpha told him, “That's the frustrating part. I can't find them.”

Everyone shouted, “What?!”

Zordon explained, “It's true. We've been trying to reach them for minutes with no success.”

“With their energy, they should be able to light up on a scanner like a flare.” Donnie calculated.

Alpha nodded, “My sentiments exactly. But I found nothing.”

Leo informed everyone, “Okay. Twilight, you two stay here and help Alpha find the others. Everyone else...”

“Uh, guys…” Karai alerted everyone to observe the Viewing Globe.

Everyone stared closely at Pudgy Piggy and spotted Melody, cowering in fear.

Karai gasped, “Melody!”

Sunset exclaimed with a determined look on her face, “We have to go down there. Now!”

Zordon said, “I understand. But the monsters must be stopped before they do any more damage.”

Tommy nodded, “You got it, Zordon. I'll take on the Zoo Reject.”

Leo said, “My team and I will handle Pumpkin Rapper in New York.”

“And that leaves us with the big-headed pig,” The Ninjas were confused as if Applejack was referring to their friend, Bebop. The cowgirl corrected herself, “Not Bebop, but Rita's monster. We'll deal with him back in Canterlot.”

“Very well. Good luck and may the power protect you.” Zordon stated.

Everyone nodded as Tommy, Ninjas, and Rainbooms teleported out of the Command Center while Twilight stayed at the Command Center to help Alpha and Zordon find and rescue the remaining Rangers.

Author's Note:

Trivia:

  • The Power Rangers wore the same Halloween costumes from the MMPR episode, Life's a Masquerade.
  • The Ninjas and Rainbooms decorating the gym and the Diamond Dogs dressing up as Elivis were all based on scenes from MMPR episode, Life's a Masquerade.
  • Rita used the same time device from MMPR show, except it didn’t look like a spaceship.