• Published 12th Oct 2021
  • 1,792 Views, 65 Comments

Equestria Ninja Halloween - Jebens1



Join the Turtles, Rainbooms, and their friends in these spooky stories, they face all kinds of spooks.

  • ...
1
 65
 1,792

4. Racing With The Demon II

One night, a lone squirrel climbed down a tree and onto a road where an acorn lay. It picked up the nut and began nibbling on it when it heard a loud noise and quickly ran off the road just as eight cars went speeding by.

The cars were driven by non other than Tony Torreto and his friends, Echo, Cisco, and Layla, as well as his cousin Gabriel Riviera, driving the Turtle Racer. And the Dazzlings driving the key cars.

"I'm gonna beat you, Torreto," Layla said, as she drove up alongside Tony's car. "Again."

"Ha!" Tony scoffed. "We'll see about that!"

"Oh, you'll see it alright," Adagio said, driving on the other side of Tony's car. "See me win!"

At that moment, Gabby drove past them. "Sorry, guys, but your all gonna eat my dust! Right, doc?" She said to Dr Cluckingsworth, who clucked in agreement.

"Like your gonna eat mine!" Echo grinned, pressing down on the accelerator, and sped ahead of them in her hyperfin.

"Guess again, Echo!" Aria said, speeding up behind her.

Cisco sighed in comfort. "Ah, family dynamics."

"Yeah, sure are," Sonata agreed, driving beside his truck.

The spies and the girls had spent the day driving and were now spending the evening racing each other back to Canterlot.

"Wish Frostee were with us, though," Sonata said, a little down. "He loves races."

"Oh I hear you, Mi amor," Cisco agreed. "But he said he wanted to go on that camp out with the Young Ninjas and his sister."

"Is it considered camping if their doing it in the Apple Family's backyard?" Sonata questioned.

"Eh, outdoors is outdoors," Cisco shrugged. "And I think it's nice that he's hanging out with friends his own age."

"Yes siree. But not as nice as making everyone eat our dust!" Sonata stated, with a smirk.

"Oh yeah!" Cisco grinned.

He pulled the clutch, Sonata floored the gas, and the couple raced after their friends.

As they were racing, Gabby spoke up, "So, you guys listo for the Halloween concert tomorrow night?"

"Born ready, prima," Tony said, with confidence.

"I just hope we do better than the last time we did a dance video," Echo noted, recalling the dance music video that did once before their Sahara mission.

"I hope Torreto doesn't try to do another backflip," Layla said, noting Tony's 'Backflip Fail Guy' fame.

"Hmph!" Tony huffed in annoyance. He still hated being reminded of that.

"No te preocupes, primo," Gabby assured him. "With the dance move the Shadowbolts have been teaching us, that definitely won't happen again. I only wish that you would dance with us, Layla."

"Sorry, but I'm sticking to what I'm good at," Layla replied, then smirked. "Beating all of you!" And she sped up ahead of them.

"Oh yeah?" Tony grinned.

"Not tonight, southern bell!" Gabby said, and the cousins sped after Layla. But as they raced, the Turtle Racer's radio picked up something. "Que? What's this?" Figuring she should tell the others, she pulled out in front and blocked them off, forcing them to stop.

Everyone exited their vehicles as Tony said, "Hey, what gives, Gabby?!"

"I was just about to beat Torreto!" Layla added.

"Yeah, Gabby, what's up?" Sonata asked.

"Escuchar, listen to this," Gabby turned up the radio and a police report came on.

"Attention all units, lunatic driver reported on highway 25. Suspect is driving dangerously and has violated all known traffic laws! The maniac is driving a purple mussel car. Officers are ordered to bring down this mad driver by any means!"

Tony looked at his dark purple car and asked, "They're not talking about me, are they?"

"Of course not," Layla rolled her eyes. "Your reckless but you ain't that reckless."

"Whoever that driver is sounds like bad news," Cisco noted.

"Really bad news," Sonata added.

"Hey, wait a minute," Echo spoke up. "Aren't we on highway 25?"

"Yeah..." Aria realized. "We are."

"Then that would mean..." Adagio was cut off when they heard an engine roaring and turned around just in time to see a dark purple mussel car speed around the bend, straight toward them.

"Clear out!" Layla shouted, as they all ran out of the way, Gabby jumping out of the Turtle Racer.

The car smashed past the Spies and Dazzlings' cars as is sped past and causing the Turtle Racer to spin and smash into a tree and Tony's car to flip and crash land upside down in a ditch.

"Outta my way, sundae drivers! The King of the Road is coming through!" The driver of the car shouted and laughed like a maniac, as multiple police cars raced after it.

"Lugnuts, my car!" Tony cried.

"Doc!" Gabby ran over to the Turtle Racer to check on Dr Cluckingsworth. "You okay?" And the mutant chicken pecked out a message saying 'I'm okay'.

The others were checking over there rides.

"Ah, man," Cisco looked at a huge dent in his truck. "That's gonna take a day or two to buff out."

"I just had this waxed!" Aria growled, as she saw some scratches on her ride.

"That driver's gonna pay for this!" Echo frowned at the damage to her hyperfin.

"Who does that guy think he is?!" Adagio demanded.

"I don't know?" Gabby shrugged. "But with the way he's driving, there's no way the police are gonna catch him."

"Maybe the cops can't," Tony began, with a determined look on his face. "But I bet we can? What do you guys say?"

"Go after that driver?" Layla asked. "I'm in! Nobody dents my ride!"

"Same here!" Aria agreed.

"I'm in," Echo said.

"Me too," Adagio added.

"Count me in, dawg," Cisco gave a thumbs up.

"And me!" Sonata chimed in.

"So what's the plan, primo?" Gabby asked.

"Okay, here's what we'll do," Tony began.


Sirens wailed as the police cars were in hot pursuit of the speeding car. One managed to pull alongside.

"Pull over your vehicle now!" The officer ordered.

The driver of the car just gave another crazy laugh. "I'm King of the Road, no one tells me what to do! Especially no lawman!" Then he rammed hard into the police car, making it lose control and smash front first into a tree.

Two other police cars sped up behind him. He saw them in his rearview. "Tailgaters? I hate tailgaters!" He snarled and hit the brakes, stopping the car fast.

Unfortunately, the two police cars couldn't stop in time. They smashed into the back of the car and flipped into the air, crash-landing upside down. But right as they did so, the crazed driver shot his car forward and plowed through the cars, making them spin.

After that, smoke billowed out of the car's exhaust pipe in front of the remaining three police cars, blinding them. Then the car's trunk popped open and spiked balls poured out, popping the squad cars' tires. The policemen lost control of their vehicles and when the smoke cleared, they saw too late that they were heading for a sharp curve overlooking a cliff. The officers screamed as they plunged over the edge and smashed into a heap at the bottom.

The driver laughed maniacally, "I own this road, suckas! Ain't no body can stop me!"

But as the car sped into an intersection, another car came out of nowhere and rammed into the car from the side, making it flip and roll sideways until it hit a tree and landed back on it's wheels.

The one who rammed him was non other than Tony. "You sure about that?" He smirked.

The car revved and turned to face Tony's car. "Cheap shot, wise guy!"

"Oh I got plenty more where that came from!" Tony shot back. "Besides, you knocked my car into a ditch! You're going down!"

The driver just laughed, "Buddy, you have no idea who you're dealing with!" The tires squealed as the car charged right at Tony.

But Tony quickly threw his car into reverse and pulled a backward donut to avoid the car. Then he switched gears and sped away down one of the roads. The car quickly stopped, turned, and raced after Tony. It soon caught up and rammed him. Tony felt that and decided to ram the car back. The two started ramming and pushing each other back and forth. But eventually, the car was starting push Tony's car back, while the street racer tried to hold on.

The driver laughed manically and said, “I like you! You've got guts! Too bad I have to scrap yah!” He was ready to knock Tony off the road, when he was unexpectedly rammed in the back, making him spin, courtesy of Gabby in the Turtle Racer.

"Did I mention I brought friends?" Tony asked rhetorically.

The driver growled at that, but then he saw the Turtle Racer, "What?!" He exclaimed in shock. Then that shock turned to anger, "Casey Jones?!" Then he sped after them.

Gabby noticed the car in her rearview speeding up behind her, "Well, we definitely got his attention." Then she turned down a side road with the car hot on her tail.

Tony spoke through the comms, "Get ready, Echo. Gabby's leading him straight to you."


The car caught up and knocked into the back of the Turtle Racer, making it spin around. But Gabby quickly got control and drove backwards. "I'm gonna smear yah all over the road!" The driver growled.

"Try it, loco!" Gabby shot back.

"What the?!" The driver gasped, as he saw it was her driving. "You're not Jones!"

"Uh, no," Gabby replied in confusion. "Wait, Jones? As in Casey Jones? You know him?"

"Oh yeah, I know him alright!" The driver confirmed. "But don't worry. I'll make sure to grind him in my grill after I'm done with you!" He laughed.

"Oh you did not just threaten my friend!" Gabby glared and pressed a button, firing the soda bottle rocket from the roof at the top of the car.

The driver screamed and swerved to avoid the rocket as it blew up. "So you wanna play, girlie?! Then let's play!" The driver accelerated forward to catch up to Gabby then threw out more spiked balls on the road in front of the Turtle Racer.

“Whoa!” Gabby drove to the right and dodged them.

The car then rammed into the Turtle Racer, trying to force it off the road, but Gabby held on and pushed back. As they both struggled, Gabby glared at the driver's window when the inside of the car lit up in a red light and the girl saw the driver's face.

"Boo!"

Gabby scream in shock. The driver wasn't human! He had a large head, big bulging eyes, and a huge mouth with what looked like spark plugs for teeth. Gabby stomped on the brake and the Turtle Racer stopped. The car sped past but swerved around and drove straight at Gabby with the intention of smashing her.

But then Echo drifted out from a hidden path and launched her grappling cables, latching onto the car, stopping it inches away from the Turtle Racer. Then she stepped on the gas and reversed her hyperfin, dragging the car back.

Tony meanwhile had heard his cousin scream on the comms and called, "Gabby, you okay?"

After getting over her shock, Gabby replied, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay, primo," Then she alerted the others over the comms. "Guys, that driver's a mutant!"

"A what?!" Cisco gasped.

"For realsies?" Sonata asked.

"A mutant?" Adagio asked.

"No way?!" Aria gasped.

"Are you sure?" Layla inquired.

The car broke free of Echo's cables and swerved around to ram into her Hyperfin. Then Echo saw the driver's mutant face as he laughed. "Whoa! She's right!" She cried, before she fired her paintballs all over the car.

"Argh!" The driver yelled. "My sweet paint job! You're gonna pay for that!"

"Come and get me, freak!" Echo challenged, turning her Hyperfin around and speeding away with the car right behind her.

The driver was so focused on Echo, he never noticed the Dazzlings following behind in their key cars.

Echo drove in zig zags while the car stayed on her tail. She smirked and pressed another button, activating her car's oil pellets, making an oil slick on the road.

"Oh you're good," The driver said before making his car tip to one side and drove on two wheels to avoid the oil slick. "But not good enough!" He laughed manically after that.

Sonata surprisingly told the Dazzlings, "Whoa! Did you see that?"

"Yeah, how did he do that?" Aria asked.

Echo wasn't worried however as she spoke to Adagio through the comms, "You ready?"

"Let's do this!" Adagio grinned as she rammed her key car onto one side of the car while Echo rammed her hyperfin onto the other side.

Then Aria rammed into the back of the car while Sonata drove ahead and backed into the front.

"What do you girlies think you're doing?!" The driver demanded.

"Taking you for a spin, you psycho," Echo answered.

Then the girls each pressed down on the gas and swerved their cars, spinning the car around and around until they let it go and it went spinning down another road where it eventually slowed to a stop.

But right as it did, the was then rear-ended by Layla, knocking it front first into a tree, like he had done to one of the police cars. The driver growled and drove after Layla next.

"You dented me!" He snarled.

"Now we're even," Layla smirked. "And tailgating me is a really bad idea." Then she activated her twin buzzsaws.

"Whoa!" The driver swerved to avoid being cut.

The driver tried to drive his car next to her, but Layla kept blocking his path with her car’s twin buzzsaws. Then Layla drove in reverse and fired paintball at the car. He was intrigued by her driving skills as the driver dodged the paintballs. He commented, “Interesting choice of weapons, girlie. But get a load of this!" Then, a sound of jet fire burst from the exhaust pipes and the car shot forward at rocket speed.

"Whoa!" Layla exclaimed in shock before the car rammed into hers, pushing it.

"You're going for a wild ride, girlie!" The driver laughed maniacally, until he saw Layla smirk. "What are you smiling for?" He demanded.

"Cause you just made this a whole lot easier," Layla answered.

"Huh? Made what easier?" The driver asked in confusion.

"Made yourself easier to hit!" Layla fired paintballs all over his windshield.

"Hey! I can't see!" The driver cried.

Layla then threw a small device that looked like one of Casey's space pucks. It attached to the car and unleashed an electric charge, shutting down its rockets.

At that moment, Tony and Gabby drove up as the Torreto spoke, "This is it! You girls ready?"

"Sí," Gabby nodded.

"High low!" Layla grinned, then she slowed and rammed her car near the front side of the car while Tony rammed near the back on the other side.

Gabby drove alongside the car. "Take over driving, doc," she said to Dr Cluckingsworth. Then she carefully climbed onto the front of the Turtle Racer and jumped onto the roof of the car, holding on tight. Then she looked into the window, "Hola."

"What?" The driver gasped right before Gabby grabbed him and yanked him out of the car, sending him tumbling onto the road.

Gabby jumped back into the Turtle Racer while Tony and Layla used their cars to forcefully turn the car until it began to tip over. They quickly drove out of the way as the car started flipping away.

Tony shouted into the comms, "Now, Cisco!"

Cisco's truck appeared from around the bend and plowed into the flipping car, sending it soaring into the air before it crash-landed on it's wheels, right into a ditch.

"Booyah!" Cisco grinned.

"Yay, Cisco!" Sonata cheered as she, Aria, Adagio, and Echo arrived.

"Nice," Echo thumbed up.

"That'll teach him!" Aria smirked.

Soon, everyone exited their cars and confronted the driver as Adagio spoke, "Sir, you got a lot to answer for..." She trailed off when the driver started rathing and jerking around while moaning in agony like something was happening to him.

"You okay, man?" Cisco asked in concern.

The driver didn't answer. He kept on groaning as his head and body began to transform.

"What the..." Layla stared in bewilderment.

"Que paso?" Gabby blinked.

"What is happening?" Adagio asked in confusion.

Then after a moment, the now transformed driver looked up and the group gasped in shock at who they saw.

"Mitch!" They all exclaimed in surprise.

It was Mitch. Tony's self-proclaimed rival and an obnoxious jerk who the Spy Racers disliked.

"Where am I?" Mitch looked around in confusion, then he noticed everyone staring at him. "And what are you losers looking at?!"

"I did not see that coming," Echo stated.

"That makes two of us," Aria added with wide eyes.

"Mitch, your the crazy driver?!" Tony asked in disbelief.

"Crazy driver? Ha!" Mitch scoffed. "I believe you mean Awesome Driver! Not that you'd know what awesome is, Tony!"

"I do too know what awesome is!" Tony argued.

Gabby rolled her eyes before saying, "So what's the deal with you driving around like a mad man?"

"What are you talking about?" Mitch raised a brow.

You were pretty much causing chaos down the road, dude." Cisco answered.

Sonata added, "And you also tried to kill us."

"That wasn't me, I swear." Mitch answered.

Layla demanded, "Explain."

Mitch confessed, "I was on my way to get some tacos for lunch. Then all of a sudden, some car started following me around."

"Did you happen to see the driver?" Adagio questioned.

"Uh, actually… there was no driver," Mitch revealed.

"Qué? What do you mean there's no driver?" Gabby asked.

"It was like the car drove by itself," Mitch answered.

"Like a robot?" Cisco called.

"I thought so too," Mitch noted. "But I didn't see any robot parts on it."

"Wait a minute, a car drove by itself? That's impossible." Layla bluffed.

"Whatever," Mitch shrugged. "Since nobody was in the car, I decided to take it for spin. And boy could that car go fast! I was having the time of my life! So I was all "I'm so keeping this bad boy!" Then right after I said that, I suddenly blacked out and well, now I'm here."

"That doesn't make any sense!" Echo stated.

"Well it's what happened," Mitch retorted. "You don't believe me, that's your problem. Wait?" Mitch suddenly realized something. "Where's my new car?"

Tony gave a smirk, "Over there?" He nodded toward the car still in the ditch.

Mitch screamed and rushed over to it, "My car! What did you guys do to my awesome new car!"

Layla fired back, "You damaged our cars first and tried to waste us in that thing!"

"And you knocked my car into a ditch," Tony added.

As the three began to argue, Aria spoke to her sisters and Echo, "You girls believe Mitch's story?"

"Nope," Echo answered.

"Absolutely not," Adagio deadpanned.

"Not really," Sonata admitted.

"Yeah," Gabby agreed. "Mitch is probably just making excuse-" she was cut off when she heard Dr Cluckingsworth bawking in alarm. She went over to the Turtle Racer and spoke, "Whoa, Doc, Doc, qué paso? What's got you so riled up?"

Dr Cluckingsworth typed out a message that read 'You're all in grave danger!'

"Danger?" Gabby raised a brow. "From what?"

The chicken typed, 'From the car'.

"Why would we be in danger from the car?" Gabby inquired. Then she read another message, "'That car is no car.'? Ay! Doc, you're making less sense than Mitch... is..." She trailed off as she suddenly remembered something Casey and Donnie had said when they explained how they first built the Turtle Racer.

Gabby looked back toward the car as she pulled out her phone and made a call, "Pick up, pick up!" She muttered.

Then Casey answered, "Hey, Gabby."

"Hola, Casey," Gabby replied, sounding a little uneasy. "Pregunta tonta/dumb question. That car mutant you and Donnie fought, what did it look like exactly?"

"You mean Speed Demon?" Casey inquired. "Well, he was a dark purple muscle car and a totally crazy driver. Oh yeah, and the hood had teeth."

But Gabby didn't hear the rest as she had dropped her phone, staring in horror at the car.

"And I'm telling you!" Mitch began, until...

"Get away from that car!" Gabby rushed forward, grabbed Mitch by his vest, and threw him off to the side.

"Hey!"

Then she grabbed Tony and Layla's arms and dragged them away from the car.

"Whoa, Gabby!" Tony cried.

Layla jerked her arm free, "What's wrong with you?!"

"We're all in danger!" Gabby cried.

"Danger?" Cisco and Sonata gasped.

"From what?" Adagio asked.

"Speed Demon!" Gabby exclaimed.

"Speed Demon?" Layla deadpanned.

"What's a Speed Demon?" Tony inquired.

Suddenly, they were all bathed in head-lights. Slowly, everyone turned and saw the car was out of the ditch and parked right behind them. Then the hood popped open, showing sharp teeth in a flesh covered mouth, and out came a demonic roar.

Everyone screamed in terror, Cisco and Sonata held onto each other, and Mitch fainted.

The car let out a crazy laugh, "Gets 'em every time!"

"I-It's alive?! The-the car's alive?!" Tony cried.

"Yo, that's impossible!" Echo exclaimed in disbelief.

"That's what you think!" The car retorted.

"What kind of car is that?!" Layla asked in shock.

"That's Speed Demon!" Gabby explained. "He's a mutant car!"

"Wait, he's the mutant car Casey and Donnie told us about?" Aria asked.

"You better believe it, girlie!" Speed Demon laughed.

"But Casey said you were destroyed?" Gabby stated.

"Ha! Then that makes you a bigger chump than he was!" Speed Demon said. "I said I'd be back, and Speed Demon always keeps his promises! But now thanks to you gearheads, I've lost my driver!" Then he gave a sinister rev. "But then again, thanks to you gearheads I found a way better driver..." The tires squealed as Speed Demon shot forward at the shocked racers.

"Scatter!" Echo shouted.

Everyone ran out of the way, except for Mitch who was still passed out from the scare, but Speed Demon went after Layla and spun around, knocking her into the air. Speed Demon then opened his hood mouth and the screaming Layla fell inside.

Gabby and Tony saw the whole thing, "Noooooo!"

"It ate Layla!" Cisco cried in terror.

"She was so young!" Sonata cried, sheeding a tear from her eye.

Layla's screams were heard from inside Speed Demon as the car rocked around. But then he became still and Layla's screams died down. Tony and Gabby slowly stepped closer to the car.

"Uh, Layla?" Tony asked cautiously.

After a moment, the inside of Speed Demon lit up red and the now possessed Layla let out a crazy laugh which made the two cousins scream.

Like Mitch, Layla had also been transformed. Her face had twisted to look like a goblin with long pointed ears and a wide mouth with sharp teeth. Her now claw-like hands gripped the steering wheel and her ponytail was now made of fuel cables. And if that wasn't scary enough, two huge buzzsaws that looked partly made of flesh, popped out from each side of the car.

"YEAH BABY!" Speed Demon laughed through Layla, revving the gas and doing a spinning wheely. "This gal was a way better choice than that big fat doofus you called Mitch!"

"Speed Demon!" Tony called, getting over his shock. "Let her go!"

Speed Demon only laughed again, "How 'bout I turn you into roadkill instead!" And drove right at Tony.

Tony screamed but Gabby tackled him out of the way. Speed Demon smashed past Tony's car, knocking it into the ditch again, and sped away still laughing like a maniac.

"Oh come on, not again!" Tony growled at what happened to his car.

"Come on! We gotta go rescue Layla and take down Speed Demon!" Gabby ordered everyone. "I'll drive Layla's car," she said, climbing in the said car, before saying to herself, "Hope she doesn't get too mad about it." She stepped on the gas and raced after Speed Demon.

"But what about my car?!" Tony asked.

But everyone else had already gotten into their cars and also sped after the mutant car to save their friend. Before Sonata got into her keycar, she saw Mitch still unconscious after he fainted. So, she sneaked up and took his hat. After that, she went to her keycar and followed her friends.

"Hello?! Earth to prima, what about MY CAR?!" Tony called her. Then he heard Dr Cluckingsworth bawk at him and turned to see she and the Turtle Racer were still there and gave a determined smirk. He said, "Hmm, this gives me an idea."


Meanwhile, Gabby sped down the road in Layla's car, hoping to find Speed Demon and her friend. "Where are you, maníaco?" She said, looking around.

What she didn't know however, was the mutant car was speeding up behind her. Until she heard the sound of spinning blades and looked back in time to see Speed Demon about to slice her with his new buzzsaws. She screamed and swerved to the right to avoid the saws, driving beside the mutant car.

"Can't you guys take a hit?!" Speed Demon-Layla growled.

"Give me back my friend!" Gabby yelled and rammed into Speed Demon hard.

"Oh, so you want a demolition derby, do yah?" Speed Demon-Layla sneered and rammed Gabby.

Gabby retorted, "So that's how you wanna play, huh? Fine then. Guess my friends and I will have to do this the old fashioned way."

"Eat my dust!" Speed Demon-Layla was about to ram Gabby again, but Gabby slowed and rammed the mutant car on the back. Then when Speed Demon tried using the buzzsaws on her, she drove to the right to dodge and rammed the car back again.

Approaching behind were Echo, Cisco, and The Dazzlings.

Cisco hollered, "Hold on Layla! We're coming!"

"What's the plan, Echo?" Adagio asked.

Echo contacted Gabby through her spy watch, "Gabby, keep Speed Demon focused on you!"

"With pleasure!" Gabby replied, dodging another buzzsaw attack and ramming Speed Demon again.

"Adagio, remember that move we practiced?" Echo asked the lead Dazzling.

"Yes," Adagio replied before she got the hint and grinned. "Oh, that'll work!" Then she spoke to her sisters, "Girls, Zoom and Boom!"

Aria and Sonata grinned at that.

"This'll be fun!" Aria said.

"Yeah it will," Sonata agreed.

Echo spoke to Gabby, "Gabby, get ready to yank Layla out of there!"

"Right," Gabby nodded and waited for the right moment to lure her enemy.

"I got you now!" Speed Demon-Layla laughed maniacally.

Speed Demon-Layla was gaining closer to Gabby until she moved aside and pulled over until Echo and Adagio drove past her and the mutant car.

"What?!" Speed Demon-Layla exclaimed. "No one outraces me like that and gets away with it!" The mutant car accelerated forward to catch up with Echo and Adagio.

Aria and Sonata were after the mutant car and drove forward. The two girls gained closer to the mutant car and Sonata said, "We got you now!"

The two girls drove at the mutant car’s level and rammed it together, but the enemy boosted forward and barely evaded their attack as Sonata and Aria rammed their cars into each other.

Speed Demon-Layla laughed, "Was that you speed bumps trying stop me?!"

"Yes!" Echo smirked and pressed a button on her spy watch.

Speed Demon then heard multiple beeping sounds coming from underneath him and realized something. Aria and Sonata had secretly slipped some explosives under him when they each passed in front of him.

"Oh, those little-" he was cut off when the explosives went off and he was blown into the air.

Right at that moment, Gabby drove Layla's car right next to him and activated the ejector seat, launching herself up. Then she unbuckled herself from the seat and jumped onto Speed Demon's driver window.

"What the?!" Speed Demon-Layla gasped, before Gabby grabbed hold of Layla and pulled her right out of the car. "Noooo!"

As Gabby and Layla fell, Cisco pulled up underneath them and they landed on his windshield, cracking the window.

"Gabby, you okay?" Cisco asked.

"Ow!" Gabby frowned from the impact. "I'm okay." Then she heard Layla grunting and rathing before she transformed back into her normal form.

Layla moaned, "I'm.. gonna... wreck... that... Speed Demon!"

Cisco got out and helped the two down. Then Echo and the Dazzlings pulled up and exited their cars.

"Yo, Layla. Are you okay?" Echo asked her.

Layla grunted, "Uggh… I will be… After I demolish Speed Demon for using me as a puppet!"

"She's okay," Aria said.

"BUT NONE OF YOU ARE!!!" The girls and Cisco whipped around and saw Speed Demon charging right at them. "I'LL CHEW YOU ALL UP AND SPIT YOU OUT!" He let out another roar from his hooded mouth.

However, before he even got close, Cisco pushed all the girls out of the way so they wouldn't get hit. Unfortunately, Cisco wasn't so lucky and as time seemed to briefly slow down, Speed Demon ran into the big boy and knocked him right into his mouth.

"Cisssscoooooo!" Sonata cried in slow motion.

Time resumed as the girls hit the ground and looked up just in time to see their friend get eaten next.

"Oh no, not again!" Gabby moaned.

Then Speed Demon started to change. His body became slightly bulkier, his wheels grew bigger as well and spike-like points grew along the tires, then three huge tailpipes sprouted from left, right, and even in the back of him, and he still had the buzzsaws from when he possessed Layla.

Then the possessed Cisco burst from the roof. He had grown really big and became more muscular, big hands with claws, bulging eyes, a wide crooked smile with sharp teeth, and a mohawk made from tailpipes.

"AH YEAH!!!" Speed Demon-Cisco laughed. "I should've snagged this guy first! Pretty cool, huh ladies?!" He laughed while fire shot out of all the tailpipes. "Now where was I? Oh yeah! I'm gonna kill you all!" His tires squealed as he was about to run the girls down.

When out of nowhere, a bottle rocket whizzed through the air and hit him. When the smoke cleared, Speed Demon-Cisco looked angry.

"Who's the wise guy?!" He demanded.

His answer came when everyone heard a familiar, "WHOO-HOO!" Then the Turtle Racer came speeding up and drove in circles around the mutant car. The driver was non other than Tony. "Yeah baby!" He cheered.

"Tony!" Gabby beamed.

"Do you always gotta make a big entrance, Torreto?" Layla asked rhetorically.

"Jealous?" Tony replied, then he faced Speed Demon. "Remember me?"

"Yeah, the loser I almost wasted!" Speed Demon-Cisco chuckled.

Tony frowned before he ordered, "Give our friend back, Speed Demon!"

Speed Demon-Cisco laughed, "Oh yeah, lugnut? Whatcha gonna do if I don't?"

Tony just smirked, "You like racing, Speed Demon? Then let's settle this like racers!"

Speed Demon-Cisco seemed intrigued, "Well, I am a sporting guy."

Tony pulled up a holomap on his spy watch, "There's a junkyard at the end of this road, you and me, first one there wins! If I win, you let Cisco go."

"Alright," Speed Demon-Cisco agreed. "But if I win, I get to turn you, your friends, and all your cars into scrap!"

"Done!" Tony nodded.

"What?!" The girls gasped.

"Don't agree to that, you idiot!" Adagio snapped.

"Nice!" Speed Demon-Cisco chuckled. "Just one more thing..." he swerved around and sped off. "I get a head start, sucka!"

Tony smirked, then he stepped on the gas and raced after Speed Demon.

"Typical Torreto," Layla deadpanned. "Driving head first without a plan."

Just then, they heard the sound of an approaching vehicle and looked to see Tony's car drive up on autopilot before it stopped in front of the girls. Then Gabby's spy watch beeped and she saw it was a message from Dr Cluckingsworth.

"Not this time," Gabby read and showed the others the message.

"Nice," Echo admitted.

Then they heard the sound of Cisco's truck starting up and turned to see a furious Sonata at the wheel. The Dazzling growled in the direction Speed Demon had gone before she stomped on the gas and drove the truck after the mutant car.

"I don't wanna be Speed Demon when she catches up," Aria noted.


Meanwhile, Tony and Speed Demon were racing on the open road. Speed Demon was in the lead, but not for long as Tony pressed a button and the turbo boosters were activated. The Turtle Racer accelerated fast and drove right past Speed Demon.

Tony cheered, “WHOO-HOO!”

Speed Demon-Cisco growled, “See if you like this, kid!”

Then he fired missiles from his mouth and tried to slice Tony with the buzzsaws.

Tony gasped and dodged the mutant car’s attacks. He asked while dodging, “Whoa, what are you doing?! I thought you said you’re a sporting guy.”

“I am, but I'm no chump. And I know you're going to pull some sort of trick on me and take your friend back. Just like the last time I raced against your pal, Casey Jones.”

Tony replied, “Well I hate to break it to ya Speed Demon, I’m no Casey Jones. I’m a Torreto and I’m born to race against punks like you.”

“We'll see about that,” Speed Demon was ready to fire another mouth missile and targeted Tony’s car. “Goodbye, Tony Toretto.” Before Speed Demon was going to fire, he was unexpectedly hit from the back, and his missile fired in a different direction, missing Tony Toretto. Speed Demon-Cisco exclaimed, “WHO DARES?!”

“I DID!”

Speed Demon-Cisco turned his head around and saw an angry Sonata driving Cisco's truck.

“Let go of my boyfriend, you boyfriend stealer!” Sonata demanded.

"How 'bout I let go of this instead, girlie!" Speed Demon-Cisco drove to the back of the truck and did a wheelie. But then his front wheels shot out and surprisingly grew back and shot out again, firing like bullets.

"Aaahh!" Sonata swerved to dodge the wheels. Then she hit a button activating the rocket booster under the truck, launching it into the air and falling right towards the mutant car, landing right on the hood. Speed Demon-Cisco pushed her off but Sonata kept attacking by ramming him on the back and sides.

Speed Demon-Cisco growled, "That's it! You are starting to annoy me, little girl!" He used the fire boosters, speeding away from Sonata. "Adiós, sucka!"

"Oh I'll be seeing you alright, you boyfriend stealer. Just you wait." Sonata vowed.

Tony was driving towards the bridge until he looked at the rear mirror and saw Speed Demon catching up to him.

"You're mine now!" Speed Demon-Cisco shouted. He began shooting more missiles at Tony while the street racer swerved to dodge each on. Then Speed Demon-Cisco noticed the bridge and shot another missile.

Tony dodged that one as well and called back, "You have a terrible aim, mutant car freak!"

"I wasn't aiming at you, lugnut," Speed Demon-Cisco grinned.

Tony looked ahead just in time to see the missile blow up the bridge, leaving a massive gap.

"Aw lugnuts!" He grumbled.

Then Speed Demon-Cisco drove right past Tony, knocking the Turtle Racer back with his arm as he did, making it almost spin out control. Tony struggled as he managed to stop.

Speed Demon-Cisco laughed maniacally, "See you in the scrap heap, Torreto boy!"

"I don't think so!" Tony frowned before shifting gears, pounding the gas, and speeding forward.

The Turtle Racer caught up alongside Speed Demon-Cisco and the two tried to overtake each other as they came closer and closer to the blown out bridge.

"Hang on, doc!" Tony said to Dr Cluckingsworth.

Then both he and Speed Demon-Cisco activated their boosters and shot off the edge, soaring through the air in slow motion with the street racer shouting "Yeah!" Before they both managed to land on the other side.

"Yes!" Tony cheered. "That was so awesome!"

"Not as awesome as this!" Speed Demon-Cisco rammed into the Turtle Racer and brought his buzzsaws toward Tony as the boy screamed.

Then suddenly, Speed Demon-Cisco was hit with multiple paintballs. He and Tony looked back to see Echo, Aria, and Adagio drift onto the road, firing their paintballs.

Tony informed Echo and "Thanks for the save, girls."

"Don't thank us yet!"

Tony recognized the southern accent and looked back to see Layla back to normal, driving her car alongside Gabby driving Tony's car.

"Good to have you back, Layla," Tony smiled.

Layla nodded and Gabby called, "Yo primo, wanna switch?"

"You bet."

The two cousins drove their cars at the same level and pressed the autopilot button. Tony took off his seatbelt and climbed up to the roof while Gabby took off her seatbelt.

"Ready," Gabby shouted.

"Set," Tony continued.

"JUMP!" The Torretos signaled. The two cousins jumped off and landed on their own cars and put on their seatbelts.

"You people are really starting to bug me!" Speed Demon-Cisco complained.

"How's this for bugging?" Layla smirked as she drove in front of Speed Demon-Cisco and used her buzzsaws to slice of Speed Demon-Cisco's buzzsaws.

"No!" Speed Demon-Cisco cried. "My buzzsaws!"

Layla stated, "No one takes control of me and gets away of it!"

"I'll smash you for that!" Speed Demon-Cisco did another wheelie and shot more tire bullets at Layla.

Layla gasped and zig-zagged to dodge all the tires, "Well that's new!"

"So is this, girlie!" Speed Demon-Cisco shot a mouth missile at her only for Echo's hyperfin to side ram into Layla's car, pushing it out of the way causing the missile to miss.

Echo then spoke to Tony, "So when were gonna tell us about the mouth missiles and the shooting tires?!"

"Uh, can't really talk right now, Echo! Aaaahhhh" Tony cried, as Speed Demon-Cisco started shooting at him next with him barely dodging each blast. One even nearly blasted him off the roar.

Gabby rammed Speed Demon-Cisco from the side and he tried to slam his fists down her, only for the girl accelerate and dodge the fists. But then he shot a mouth missile at her.

"Oh no!" Gabby dodged the missile but the explosion made her almost swerve out of control. "You okay, Doc?" She asked Dr. Cluckingsworth which bawked that she was.

Speed Demon-Cisco then rammed Adagio's car with his and after that, he rammed Aria's car, sucking it in with his tires. But before he could crush Aria, Sonata drove onto the scene and sped alongside the mutant car.

"HEY! Get your tires off of Aria!" She yelled and rammed Speed Demon off of Aria.

Aria sighed in relief, "Thanks, Sonata!"

"No problem, Aria."

Finally having enough of it, Speed Demon-Cisco started shooting multiple mouth missiles, tires, and even shooting his tailpipe fire at the racers, all of them swerving, zig-zagging, drifting, and dodging the attacks but they starting to get overwhelmed.

"I don't think we can take much more!" Echo stated as she dodged a missile.

Tony saw the junkyard was only a few miles ahead, then gave a determined look and called out, "Hey Speed Demon! Let's finish this race!"

Speed Demon-Cisco stopped his attacks and laughed, "Alright then! Let's end this! Here and now!" Then he activated his fire boost and shot off ahead.

Tony activated his own booster, floored the gas, sped after the mutant car, and eventually caught up, pulling along beside him.

The two were neck-in-neck as they approached the junkyard. Then just as they made it, in a three angle shot, Tony managed to drive through the entrance first, wining the race!

"WHOO HOO!" Tony cheered. "Yeah, baby! What I tell ya, I'm a Torreto, I was born to-!" But his cheering soon turned into screaming as Speed Demon-Cisco swung his arm and knocked Tony's car off it's tires and sent it flipping sideways until it landed upside down.

Luckily, Tony wasn't hurt and crawled out and stood facing Speed Demon-Cisco.

The car mutant laughed, "You may have won, but I'm still gonna smear ya on my windshield!"

"Come on then!" Tony beckoned him.

Speed Demon-Cisco's tires squealed and he charged at Tony, ready to end him when he suddenly jerked to a stop. He looked to see Gabby had hooked onto him from the back with a grapple line.

"Hola!" Gabby smirked. "Glad Donnie installed this grapple hook.

Soon, Layla, Echo, Adagio, and Aria joined Gabby and hooked onto Speed Demon from the back with a grapple hook.

"You ladies really think you can hold me?!" Speed Demon-Cisco sneered.

"Yes, and so can she!" Adagio answered.

"Huh?" Before Speed Demon-Cisco knew it, a tow cable was lassoed around his waist. He looked to Sonata had thrown it. "What are you doing?"

Sonata got back in the truck and answered, "Getting my boyfriend back!" She stepped on the gas and the truck shot backwards.

The tow cable tightened and Cisco was yanked right off the car.

"What? NO!!!" Speed Demon roared.

But at that moment, the girls released their cables, and Layla rammed into Speed Demon, pushing him through piles of junk before knocking him into something.

"That's for possessing me!" She glared.

"You'll be sorry you did that!" Speed Demon growled.

"Not as sorry as you're gonna be. Look where you are," Layla pointed.

Speed Demon looked and saw he had been knocked into a car crusher. Then Sonata turned it on saying, "This is for Cisco!"

The crusher began to crush Speed Demon as the mutant car cried out in pain. The he shouted, "I'll... be... BACK!" Was the last thing he said before was finally crushed.

Meanwhile, Cisco had transformed back and got up panting.

Everyone exited their cars and ran up to him as Tony asked, "Cisco, are you okay?"

Cisco gave a thumbs up, "I'm good, dawg," he smiled before he was tackled into a hug by Sonata, who showered him with kisses.

Sonata cried, "I missed you!"

Cisco hugged her, "I missed you too, Sonata. It was awful being mind-controlled."

"Don't you worry about it, Cisco. You're safe now. And uh, let's grab something to eat 'cause I'm starving."

"Agreed. Let's grab some tacos since today is Taco Tuesday," Cisco suggested.

Sonata gasped happily, "Tacos?! My favorite!"

Meanwhile, The Torretos, Echo, and Layla looked over the crusher. All that was left of Speed Demon was a flat pile of scrap.

Layla asked, "Is it over?"

"I believe so. Speed Demon is officially gone," Tony answered.

"Yep. That mutant car is sent to the scrap heap," Gabby added.

"So we did it!" Echo said and everyone cheered at their victory.

But then, Adagio suddenly stopped cheering and had a strange look on her face, which Gabby noticed.

"Que paso? Adagio, you okay?" She asked, as everyone stopped cheering to look at the siren leader.

"I... not sure?" Adagio wondered. "I just got this strange feeling?"

"Hey, me too?" Aria said in surprise.

"And me?" Sonata added. "Weird!"

"Um, do you think it might have something to do with that?" Echo pointed.

Everyone looked to where she was pointing and saw a strange sight. In the distance, clouds had gathered and were swirling with a glowing green light. Then the light hit the ground and after a minute it disappeared.

The crew stared before Layla spoke up, "What the heck was that?"

Before anyone could give an answer, Tony's spy watch beeped. He pressed a button and got a video call from Frostee.

"Guys!" He cried, sounding scared.

"Hey, Frostee," Tony said.

"Yo, your not gonna believe what just happened to us, dawg," Cisco stated.

"And you're not gonna believe what's currently happening to all of us," Frostee said before shouting, "We're being attacked by zombies!"

"Wait? Zombies?" Gabby raised a brow.

"For real?" Layla doubted.

"This isn't another one of your pranks, is it?" Sonata asked in suspicion.

Sissy suddenly appeared and asked rhetorically, "Does this look like a prank to you?!" And she showed them that she, Frostee, and the Young Ninjas were in a horse cart with zombies trying to climb in.

The kids were screaming and knocking the zombies off while Sissy showed that hundreds more were bursting out of the ground. Then she moved the watch to show that Mitch was with them and one of the zombie had him in a headlock.

"You can't eat my brain!" He screamed. "I need it for stuff!"

"Whoo-ha!" Ace nailed the zombie in the face with one of his sparring sticks, making it let go of Mitch.

"Whoa!" Echo gasped.

"Never mind," Sonata relented with wide eyes.

Frostee spoke, "So anyway, we could really use some help here!"

"Hang in there, Frostee, we're on our way!" Tony promised.

"Sending you our tracking signal!" Frostee said.

After they got it, Tony spoke to the others, "Let's roll!"

Soon, everyone got into their cars, Sonata rode with Cisco, and raced off to go help Frostee, Sissy, and the rest of their friends. And Mitch.

Back after they had gone, something else strange happened. The crushed metal that was once Speed Demon began shaking. Then slowly, it started to uncrush itself while Speed Demon's crazy laugh filled the air.

"Like I said, Speed Demon always keeps his promises!"

Author's Note:

Like the Sword of Yurikawa chapter, this was written by me and AmethystMajesty25, with a little help from DarthWrex-49.

Trivia:

• Echo and the Dazzlings plan "Zoom and Boom" was inspired by the blowing up the helicopter scene from Furious 7.

• The race and their last fight with Speed Demon has some elements from the tank scene from Fast and Furious 6.

• The girls tethering Speed Demon is based of Dom's crew doing the same to him in Fate of the Furious.

• Speed Demon repairing himself at the end is a nod to Christine, the evil sentient car that Speed Demon was based off of.