• Published 18th Aug 2021
  • 428 Views, 18 Comments

A Thousand Words - Silver Mint



Sweet Biscuit loves a mare, and she won't let her forget.

  • ...
1
 18
 428

They'll Fly To You


To my dearest tea Leaf,

I still remember the first time I saw you, the way you spoke about tea bags was mesmerizing. Your voice felt like sweet honey tea. I longed to see you again, to listen to you more. You cannot imagine my happiness when you accepted to go out on our first date. I knew you were the mare for me from the first day I saw you.

I look forward to loving you for a lifetime,

Your beloved Biscuit.


To my dearest tea Leaf,

We have been together for a year now, but my love for you flourishes just like the first time I laid eyes on you. I love the way you pour the tea, the way you bite onto the biscuits, I love you, now and forever.

Happy anniversary!

Your beloved Biscuit


To my dearest tea Leaf,

I hope you’re having fun in Manehattan during the Tea Bag and Cups convention! These days have been rough without you, there’s not a single day where I don’t miss you, I long to gaze into your cerulean eyes once more first thing in the morning, the sky simply doesn’t compare.

My love for you will never end,

Your beloved Biscuit.


To my dearest tea Leaf,

How many years have we been together? Every day feels like the first. Every time we meet for tea and biscuits I remember the first tea we had together. It was truly magical, I’m the luckiest mare in the world to have met you.

You complete me,

Your beloved Biscuit.


To my dearest tea Leaf,

Did you know that hibiscus tea is my favourite? It reminds me of you. Whenever you are away from home it’s all I drink, the red colour reminds me of your coat. I love to have biscuits with it. It feels like we are together when I do.

I miss you,

Your beloved Biscuit.


To my dearest tea Leaf,

Happy tenth anniversary, my love! The last ten years of my life with you have been nothing but wonderful and exciting. I love everything about them, everything about you. I hope the Sisters bless us with ten more years together.

Yours forever,

Your beloved Biscuit.


To my dearest tea Leaf,

How are you doing? Vanhoover isn’t so bad, I have the most beautiful jasmine flowers by the window. It feels like you’re always here with me, the flowers and the blue sky remind me of you. Visiting my family is great, but I already miss you so much!

Write back soon,

Your beloved Biscuit.


To my dearest tea Leaf,

Happy 30th anniversary! Can you believe we’ve been together for that long? I’ve loved and cherished every moment spent with you, every cup of tea and every biscuit we’ve shared has been as meaningful as the first. I love you more than anything in all of Equestria. Do you know how many times we’ve embraced each other? I’ve lost count, but each time feels like the first. I hope you’re not getting tired of these letters, because I’m not stopping anytime soon. I love seeing your face when you come find me after you find them, it makes my day brighter. It makes the tea taste better.

I will always love you.

Your beloved Biscuit.