• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 1,557 Views, 8 Comments

T.i.e (tyranid in equestria) - d3rpy



nid in equestia, stuff happens, i would tell more but that heresy

  • ...
16
 8
 1,557

2 start of something blunderful

Twilight was a bookish mare. One that would rather spend all night reading and studying rather then sleeping. Right now she was doing neither. Right now she was running. Right now she was chasing some Eldric abomination through
Ponyville. Right now it was turning down an alleyway to try and lose her. Right now she was following. And right now she is trapped. The beast jumped up and she ran past it. Now trapped in a ally with a beast from he'll looking her back. One that one, out smarted her, two, seemed to be able to fade from view If she stopped looking directly at it. Three it didn't register in the manafield she sent out. So in short she was in for a fight.

" You do realize I have you right where I want you," she called out, " You can only attack from one direction so I can easily counter."

Then from behind her came her reply " I kNoW" Twilight quickly turned only catching shadows.

" Come out you can't hide forever"

" AcTuAlLy I CaN aNd DoNe So. But if the great Twilight wants to show my self then I shall. I never turn down a final request" he said as he reviled him self calmly leaning against the wall at the entrance. " You really think little old you could take me on? Then I was right you really don't know who I am."

" I'll have you know I have a team coming who in a few seconds will defeat and probably petrify you."

" Oh please" he said finally stand up to his full height." I literally invented that one, let's cut the chatter and fin-" a bolt of magic shot past him inches to the left. " fine then." as he rushed towards him Twilight was panicking. She was trying every spell she knew every combo she knew, and this beast came dodging like he knew what was coming. Left, left .right ,up ,down, no this wasn't fighting it was a dance to him. God she was over her head, the only person she knew who fought like that was Pinky but this creature was over twice the size! Then in an instant he changed. The playful light dance morphed into a savage charge catching Twilight shocked as the only thing she could think of, he brothers shield. The creature ran into it momentarily disoriented. Twilight huffed as she tried to catch her breath from the failed attack.
The beast stood there testing the shield, analyzing it, then a merciless sudden ran through the creature as it balled over. Twilight sat there dumb founded over this hunters reaction still behind her shield. Then the hunter slowly got up, showers of shed carapace falling from his back. Breaking through the broken armor was the probably the most disgusting thing thing Twilight knew. These massive bone hooks dangled there by sinewy misled just twitching to be used.
And used they were. For massive strikes hit the shield as the Flesh hooks shot out. Four cracks speed between the hooks. One quick jerk and it was gone. Twilight blinked and she was in the air launched by those new found appendages. She quickly teleported down only to be met by a barrage of shards from carapace. She stumbled back only to be throw against the wall held up by one of those sicking claws.
" You know for being as powerful as you are, you are too predictable , really Celestia's student? More like her copy. I mean i fought the real deal and your not close, so little hint don't copy it word for word."

" how , what ,when " she barely managed to stammer out.

" YERMGAL that's far enough" the voice of a savior rang out over Ponyville. A golden aura surrounded Twilight as she felt her injures heal before her eyes.
" Ah yes Celestia, By the way 3 second late. Let me guess cake for dinner?" he spoke dropping Twilight and taking a step back.

"It will never stop to amaze me how you figure that."

"Um Princess who is this and why are you arresting him?"

" This ,Twilight, is a long story, and the reason he's not in custody ,is even I can't hold him for long."

" What but your the Princess, you have practiced for thousands of years , and mastered the arcane arts, you invented the elements of harmony, how can you not beat the creature."

"Really Celly you still tell them that?"

"Oh no," she chuckled " I can easily beat him. In a fair fight..."

" Which is why I never fight one!" he said from the top of the alleyway seemingly disappearing into the night.

" Princess?" Twilight said trying to register what the Tartarus just happened.

" That my dear pupil was Yermgal, and he is a long story." she said looking relived. " god it's been a long time since I seen him."

"what is he ? it ?"

" I do not know and his tale is a long and disturbing one, one which Luna and I have a part in."

"But if been in Equestria for that long how come I never heard of him?"

"Please, let's go back to the library, I don't want the presses wondering what the Princess was doing in a dark alley with her student"
So after a quick walk back to the library, and some tea and biscuits. Then finally settled down in the main room,
" Okay Princess any thing else before we start?"

" One last thing tell spike that a keyhole is a terrible place to hear a story from. Would you like to join us ?"

Spike opened the basement door he was hiding looking like a caught child and plotted in. " How did you know I was there?"

"Truthfully an old friend taught me. So let me begin, thou remember this is all the facts I know and I've managed to collect over the years. Remember none of this is suppose to leave this room. Now it was a clear night......"