• ...
9
 49
 2,514

Once upon a Turtle PT. 3

Soon everyone had regrouped back where they started.

"So, I take it the rest of you found out we're some kind of Fairy Tale dimension?" Donnie inquired.

"Yes," everyone answered.

"Leo almost lost a race to the Hare," Karai said, embarrassing Leo who then laughed at by Raph.

"And we saved Little Red Riding Hood from the Big Bad Wolf," Lancer chuckled. "And Karai scared him away."

"Well, we defeated the wolf with the Three Little Pigs," Apple Bloom stated.

"Wonder if it was the same wolf?" Sweetie Belle thought aloud.

"And we ran into the gingerbread house from Hansel and Gretel," Applejack said.

"They almost got eaten by the witch and we had to save them," Pinkie noted.

"Pinkie!" Raph, Applejack, Casey, and Rainbow shouted.

"What? You told Mikey not to tell them, but not me," Pinkie said, and Leo laughed at Raph.

"And we met Goldielocks and almost got attacked by the bears," Mikey stated.

"Those bears weren't going to attack us!" Fluttershy repeated, in annoyance.

"What about you guys?" Scootaloo asked.

"We helped out Cinderella," April said.

"You met Cinderella?!" Clover asked, in excitement.

"We sure did," Melody confirmed.

“I am pleased you all did well in this place.” Leo smiled at the young ninjas.

“Yep. These should be enough to finish the eggs for the egg hunt.” Twilight agreed.

“Well then, we ready to head back?” Applejack checked.

"Actually," Donnie spoke up. "We need just one more crystal."

"Seriously?" Rainbow groaned.

"Don't worry, my device can pinpoint where it is," Donnie checked his device and pointed. "The signal's coming from... that direction."

"Then let's hurry up and find it before we run into something else that wants get us!" Raph grumbled, as everyone hurried off in the direction.

What they didn't know, was that the Hare was nearby and spotted Leo. Then he ran after them. "I'm not letting that tortoise out of my sight! He's not cheating this time!"

As the ninjas followed the signal, Twilight asked, "How much further is the signal?"

Donnie checked his device. "By my calculations, the signal should be-Holy Chalupa!"

Everyone stopped and looked up. Right in front of them, stretching high up into the sky, was a massive beanstalk.

"Is that?" Leo began.

"The beanstalk from Jack and the Beanstalk?" Sweetheart asked.

"Looks like it," April said.

"Tell me it's ain't where I think it is?" Applejack asked.

"Yep," Donnie said, looking at his device. "According to this, the crystal's up there."

"There's no way I'm climbing all the way up there!" Raph refused.

"We might not have to climb it," Donnie said, taking out his portal ray. "Theoretically, I might be able to open a portal at the top of the beanstalk? But it's an untest theory."

"And why would that stop ninjas that don't know any better?" Raph asked sarcastically.

"It might save time if it works." Twilight assured.

"And if it doesn't?" Applejack raised a brow.

"We may or may not pay our other dimension friends a visit."

After a pause of unsurely, Pinkie stood tall. "For the egg hunt! Beam us up, Donnie!"

Donnie nodded and opened a portal and they all walked in.

As they entered, the Hare was not far behind.

Once they existed the portal, they found themselves in a land at the top of the clouds and a gigantic castle stood in the distance.

"Looks like it worked!" Donnie said.

"Wow, everything's so big here!" Pinkie marveled.

"So where's the crystal supposed to be?" Apple Bloom asked.

"It should be this way," Donnie pointed, and the all hurried in the direction of the castle.

After they left, the Hare hopped out of the portal as it closed. "That tortoise isn't taking any shortcuts this time!"

Soon the ninjas found themselves standing at the door of the castle. It's door was as big as Tokka.

"Wait, guys, don't you remember the story?" Logan said. "Like, who or what lives here?"

"The giant!" All the kids gasped.

"The giant?" Casey echoed.

"As in 'Fe Fi Fo Fum, I'll grinde your bones to make my bread' giant?!" Mikey added.

"Oh no!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"If he catches us here, we're all in big trouble!" Apple Bloom feared.

"Emphasis on BIG trouble!" Scootaloo stated.

"Then your all not gonna like this," Donnie said in worry, looking at his device again. "The crystal is somewhere inside the castle!"

"Of course it is!" Sunset face-palmed.

“Well, I am gonna wait out here.” Ace started to leave. “Let me know how it turns out.”

Patch rolled her eyes as she grabbed him. “Look, the guys warned us that there might be danger in this. And I ain’t backing down.”

“And we’ve gone too far to quit now!” Pinkie declared.

Everyone showed mixed opinions about the situation before Leo stood up. “Pinkies right. We have gone too far to quit now. And maybe we might get lucky and won’t have to face the giant.”

Everyone nodded as they stood as well. “Well, let’s get this over with.” Raph sighed.

Everyone began to enter the castle and snuck in quietly.

As they crept in the giant’s castle, everyone looked around to see everything enormous.

“Now I know how a mouse feels.” Applebloom whispered.

Donnie checked his scanner and was about to check the location of the crystal when another figure crashed into him, startling the group. It was a boy wearing green and he screamed at the sight of Donnie.

“Whoa! Whoa! It’s okay. He’s not gonna hurt ya!” April calmed.

The boy breathed. “My apologies. For a moment, I thought you were going to attack me. My name is Jack by the way.”

"THE Jack?" Half Note asked.

"Uh, yes?" Jack replied, in confusion. "And who are all of you?"

"I'm Leonardo," Leo introduced. "And that's Raphael, Michelangelo, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, Keno, and you already met Donatello and April."

"I'm Sunset Shimmer. And Twilight Sparkle, her dog Spike, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash."

"I'm Apple Bloom. And these are my friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo."

"And I'm Lancer. And that's Melody, Sweetheart, Half Note, Sweet Note, Ace, Patch, Logan, and Clover."

"Nice to meet you all," Jack greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Keno asked.

"It's kind of a long story," Jack replied. "You see, my mother and I are very poor. So I traded are cow, Milky White, to a strange old man who gave me some magic beans. Mother was furious and threw the beans out, saying I had been cheated. But it turned out the beans were magic, as they grew into a giant beanstalk. So I climbed it and came to this castle looking for food. I take it the rest of you climbed up here as well?"

"Not exactly," Donnie said.

"We just came here, looking for a crystal," Twilight noted.

“A crystal, huh?” Jack pondered. “ Can’t say I’ve seen one.”

“Hey, you guys hear that?” Sweetie Belle perked up.

“Hear what?” Casey asked before hearing.

The group looked up at the table and saw a pony shaped harp playing melodious music and humming beautifully.

“What a beautiful harp.” Rarity awed.

“Maybe she knows where the crystal is.” Fluttershy suggested.

“Worth a shot. C'mon everyone.” Leo lead the group up the table while Applejack carried Jack on her back. When the harp finished her song, she then noticed the ninjas.

“Oh! Hello, travelers.” She greeted.

“Hello.” Leo greeted. “ sorry if we bothered you but we were wondering if we could ask you something.”

“But of course. My name is Louise. Now, what can I help you with?”

“We are looking for a crystal. Have you seen one by any chance?” Twilight asked.

“I’m terribly sorry. I’m afraid I have not.” Louise shook her head.


Just then, everyone heard a rather angry girl's voice growl, "Mag, next time you wanna surprise Pinkie, do me a favor, and leave me the fricking out of it!"

"What was that?" Jack asked.

"Oh, that was one of the giant's new captors," Louise explained. "She's been yelling and griping since they got here."

Pinkie on the other hand, recognized the voice. "Lost Narrator?"

"Pinkie Pie?" Came another girl's voice. "Is that you?"

"Magpie?" Pinkie ran across the self and saw the two girls from before, locked in a cage. "Girls? What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, I think the question is better directed at you!" Lost retorted. "Also are those giant turtles behind you?"

"Pinkie, you know these two?" Raph asked.

"Sure do," Pinkie confirm. "Everyone, meet Magpie Pony and Lost Narrator. Lost and Magpie, these are my friends from New York. Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, and Keno."

"Uh, hi?" Magpie waved.

"Hi," Lost said, dryly.

"Sooo, what are you two doing here?"

"Um, I heard you and your friends were making the eggs for the egg hunt," Magpie explained. "So I wanted to surprise you by showing up to help. Then me and Lost found this doorway and we fell in."

"Then we got grabbed by a freaking giant who locked us in this flipping cage!" Lost added.

"Did you say giant?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, no duh, of course I said Giant," Lost stated. "Who do you think lives here? Little Miss Muffet?"

Just then, they all heard the sound of loud foot steps coming. And big deep voice bellowing, "FE FI FO FUM! I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN!"

"Oh no!" Louise cried. "It's the giant!"

"So much for avoiding him," Clover said.

“Everyone! Hide!” Leo ordered and everyone ran to hide from the giant.

As they hid behind a kettle, Lancer spoke, “what’re we gonna do? How are we going to fight a giant?”

“I'm afraid even with my magic, I’m no match for him.” Applejack sighed.

“I'd rather not go near him.” Sweetheart shuddered under a napkin.

“Maybe if we find that crystal, we can leave without him noticing.” Leo pondered.

“I’m afraid that’s not an option anymore, Leo.” Karai looked.

Leo sighed. “Let me guess. The giant has the crystal?”

“The giant has the crystal.” Everyone looked from their hiding spots and to their shock the giant did have the last Kraang crystal.

Raph looked up to the ceiling saying to no one in particular, “I’m being punished, aren’t I?”

The giant sniffed the air. "I SMELL SOMEONE HERE!"

"It's probably just us you smell," Magpie suggested.

"NO, I SMELL OTHERS!" The giant said.

"There's no one else here but us!" Lost snapped.

"QUIET!" The giant roared.

Then he sat at the table and placed the crystal in front of him. Then from one hand he placed a white goose next to it.

"LAY!" He commanded, and the goose laid a golden egg.

"The goose that lays golden eggs!" Jack whispered in surprise. "I wondered where it disappeared from the Farmer in the Dell's."

The giant laughed greedily. "PERFECT! WHAT SHINY GOLD EGGS! AND THEIR ALL MINE!"

"Uh, Mr. Giant?" Magpie asked. "If my be as so bold, just are you planning to do to me and Lost?"

The giant laughed. "WHAT I DO WITH ANYONE I FIND, GRIND YOUR BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD!" He roared with wicked laughter.

Everyone hiding gasped at that, especially Pinkie.

"No....!" Magpie whimpered.

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers too!" Lost said, in fear.

"We gotta do something!" Rainbow whispered.

"But what can we do?" Shini inquired.

Spike glaced over at Louise and got an idea. Then he jumped out Twilight's bag.

"Spike!" She cried.

The dog crept around other giant items and snuck over to the harp. He whispered his idea and Louise nodded. Then Spike snuck back over to the others as the harp called out, "Oh giant! Would you like me to sing you a song?"

"COME TO THINK OF IT, YES I WOULD!" The giant said. "SING!"

Then Louise began to play her strings and sang a soothing song. The giant started nod, his eyes drooping, until he finally laid back and fell asleep.

“Great thinking, Spike.” Twilight complimented as everyone came out of their hiding place.

“I forgot that the harp could put the giant to sleep.” Leo realized.

“I’ve been reading the book.” Spike smiled. “I found some old storybooks that Cadance used to read you.”

“Smart thinking, little buddy.” Karai petted the dog.

“Good dog.” Sweetheart added.

“Indeed.” Jack added. “Hey, do you guys mind if I take the goose and Louise home with me?”

“Help yourself, bud. We just want the crystal.” Mikey smiled.

After Donnie opened the cage, Lost pushed past him, "Finally!"

"Your welcome," Donnie frowned.

"Don't mind Lost, that's just her way of saying thank you," Magpie said.

"Now let's get that crystal before the giant awakens," Rarity stated.

But just Leo was about to pick up the crystal, a blur rushed by and grabbed it.

"Got it!"

Leo and his group couldn't believe who snatched the crystal. It was the Hare!

"You again!" Leo gasped.

"You've got to be kidding me?!" Karai said, in disbelief.

"Oh no!" Twilight and Sunset face-palmed.

"That's right, cheaters, me again!" The Hare replied, before he noticed Raph, Donnie, and Mikey. "Well, no wonder I couldn't beat you in the race, there's four of you!"

“You have exactly five seconds to give us that crystal before I TIE YOUR EARS IN A KNOT!” Raph threatened.

“Cool it, Raph!” Sunset pulled him back. “Listen, I’m sorry we tricked you, but you need to listen. We need that crystal.”

“If you want this so place, Then I want a fair and square! And I don’t take kindly to cheating tortoises in this here parts!”
The hare demanded, unknowingly kicked a pepper shaker causing pepper to fall near the giant. It was enough to wake the giant with a sneeze.

“Gesundheit!” Pinkie said before the group turned in shock to see the giant awake.

“Nice going, you stupid rabbit!” Lost shouted.

The giant looked down at everyone.

"Uh, what up, giant dude?" Mikey waved nervously.

Then the giant saw the hare with the crystal and Jack holding Louise and the goose in his arms.

"THIEEEEEVES!" He roared.

"Ruuuunnnn!" Rainbow shouted.

Everyone screamed, bolting off the table, sliding down one of the legs, and ran for the door.

The giant got up and grabbed a mace. Then he ran after them and swung it down.

Leo saw it and shouted, "Scatter!"

Everyone ran in different directions, just missing the mace.

Sunset pulled out her kunai before hesitated. “I couldnt even pick his teeth with these.”

“What can we do ?” Applebloom cried.

While hiding, Leo noticed the laces on the giant's boots and got an idea. Which Raph noticed.

"I know that look," he said. "What are you thinking?"

"I've got a plan," Leo said.

"And what plan is that?" Magpie asked.

"There's no time to explain," Leo shook his head. "I just need you all to keep the giant distracted, but keep him in the same spot until I give the word."

“Hey big guy! Is that your stomach or you happy to see us?” Rainbow insulted before dodging his mace.

“Yo, tough guy! Your mother was larger than life!” Mikey teased before dodging as well.

While Everyone kept the giant busy, Leo snuck down to his feet and tied his shoelaces together.

“Oh, Mr. Giant! You’re a .....big....meanie?” Sweetheart hesitated.

“Really?” Melody raised her brow.

“What?” Her sister shrugged.

“Move!” Keno grabbed her before the mace could hit her.

Once Leo was done, he gave a signal to Jack to start running and he did.

The giant kept swinging his mace and missing the ninjas, when he spotted Jack running away with Louise and the goose.

"GIVE BACK MY GOOSE AND HARP!" He tried to run after him, but because of his tied laces, he tripped and fell over.

"Tim-ber!" Mikey called, as the giant hit the floor with a loud crash.

"Just you really just say that?" Magpie asked, dryly.

Lost ran over and punched the giant in the eye. He roared in pain and covered it.

"That's for locking me and Mag up, you jerk!" She growled.

"Everyone, move!" Leo ordered, and they all ran out the door.

As they ran, they looked back to see the giant had gotten up and was chasing after them.

"GIVE BACK MY SHINY STONE!" He roared, and that made everyone run even faster.

Soon everyone and Jack had reached the beanstalk.

"Quick, Donnie!" Rainbow cried. "Open a portal!"

"There's no time!" Donnie pointed at the giant coming straight at them.

"Looks like we're climbing down!" April said.

Then everyone got onto the beanstalk and climbed down as fast as they could, which wasn't that hard for the ninjas because of their ninja training. Then they felt the beanstalk shake and looked up to see the giant was climbing down after them!

"Does that giant have anything better to do?!" Lost complained.

"Climb faster!" Magpie exclaimed.

As they were nearing the bottom, they saw all the fairytale characters they had met before looking up at the beanstalk.

"Guys, look!" Lancer pointed as they neared the ground.

"Red Riding Hood?" Karai said.

"Hansel and Gretel?" Applejack raised a brow.

"Cinderella?" April asked.

"Peter?" Applebloom noticed.

"Percy!" Sweetie Belle pointed.

"Paula!" Scootaloo noticed the third pig.

"Goldilocks?" Shinigami added.

"AH! The three bears!" Mikey screamed.

The Papa Bear held up his paw. "Relax. we're not going to hurt you."

"I told you." Fluttershy huffed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Leo asked.

"We saw the beanstalk," Red Riding Hood said.

"And we heard the giant shouting," Paula added.

"So we came here to see what was going on," Hansel said.

Goldielocks screamed and pointed up. "Giant!"

Everyone looked up to see the giant appear from the clouds.

"Mother!" Jack hollered. "Bring the ax!"

Jack's mother came running up, holding an ax. "Here, Jack!" She handed it to him, then looked up and screamed at the sight of the giant.

Jack held up the ax and started chopping the beanstalk.

Leo pulled out his swords and turned to his team. "Everyone, let's help Jack!"

The ninjas that had bladed weapons began hacking at the beanstalk. Soon the other characters pitched in. The pigs, the Papa Bear, Hansel and Gretel's father, and even Cinderella all chopped at the beanstalk.

Then finally, the beanstalk began to topple over. The giant lost his grip and fell off the beanstalk then came crashing to the ground with an earthquake.

After a moment to regain their composure, the group all stood up. As everyone cheered, the ninjas all faced the hare.

“Hand over that crystal please.” Twilight pleaded.

The hare just stood there glaring.

“Please, Mr. Hare.” Applebloom pleaded.

“No!” The hare continued to glare. “Not until I get my race!”

“But we need that crystal!” Sweetie Belle cried.

“And I need my race!”

Leo almost lost his cool. “For the last time, I am not RACING YOU!”

Clover then noticed something. “And besides, the real tortoise is crossing the finish line!”

The hare then looked and saw she was right. He kept looking at Leo then the tortoise over and over until, “NO!” He hurried over but was too late. He fell flat on the ground, dropping the crystal which the tortoise caught.

"I believe this belongs to you nice fellas," he tossed the crystal over to them and Donnie caught it.

Everyone cheered for the tortoise while the hare threw a tantrum.

"No fair, no fair, no fair!" He ranted.

The tortoise patted him on the head. "Well, it's like I said before, buddy, 'Slow and Steady Wins the Race'. Now I think you owe these nice folk an apology."

The hare sighed and walked up to the ninjas. "I'm sorry for forcing you into the race. And for stealing that crystal. And for waking up the giant."

"Oh you're gonna feel sorry all-" Lost was cut off by Magpie.

"Losty?!" She frowned.

"Fine," Lost frowned.

"Apology accepted," Leo shook hands with the hare.

"Well, now that we got all the crystals, we can head for home," Donnie said.

“Sounds good to me.” Lancer breathed.

“We gotta finish the Easter eggs for the hunt!” Pinkie bounced.

“Well then. What’re we waiting for?” Casey smiled as Donnie pulled out his portal tracker.

Fluttershy turned to their new fairytale friends. “Thank you all for helping us .”

All the characters waved goodbye then Donnie opened the portal and the Turtles, Rainbooms, Allies, kids, Magpie, and Lost went in as it closed.

"Magic..." all the characters said in astonishment.


Soon the group had arrived back at the farm.

“We’re home!” Sweetie Belle cheered.

Clover checked her watch. “And they were right! Look! It looks like we’ve only been gone five minutes!”

“When you’ve been dimension hopping like we have, you tend to get use to it.” Mikey put his arms on them.

“Now we can finish the eggs in time for the hunt.”
Leo smiled.

“It should only take a minute to install the crystals.”
Donnie assured as he and Twilight inserted them into the machine. Soon, the machine was working well again.

“Now we can finish the eggs and get them to Principal Celestia.” Twilight smiled as four baskets were done already.

“Lost and I will start delivering the first batch to CHS.” Magpie volunteered as Lost nodded in agreement.


"Well, I think we'll just go deliver some more eggs," Rainbow said, as she, Raph, and Casey tried to leave.

"Hold up!" Mikey said. "Aren't you guys forgetting some?"

"Oh no!" They groaned.

"Forgetting what?" Sunset asked.

"Well, it's like this," Mikey explained. "I was mad at them for making fun of me when I had to wear Rarity's bonnet. So I bet that if they got in trouble and had to be bailed out, they'd have to do something. And they did!"

"So, what do they have to do?" Patch asked.


At the egg hunt, the three stood by frowning, while helping Hokum Hare. Raph was dressed in the bunny suit. Casey was dressed in a chicken costume. And Rainbow was not only wearing Rarity's bonnet, but an Easter dress as well.

The others couldn't help but snicker at the sight.

"How long do they have to be dressed like that?" Keno asked.

"For the whole hunt!" Mikey grinned.

"Tell anyone about this, Mikey, and you'll regret it!" Raph threated.

--------

The present day.....

Back at the Easter dinner, the group had just finished telling their story about their adventure.

"That was amazing." Leatherhead nodded.

"Glad you were successful in getting the crystals." Rockwell agreed.

"If I was there, I'd probably look for Mary and ask how her garden grows." Wallflower shared.

"And this happens to you guys alot?" Hokum asked.

"It's true." Applejack nodded.

"Sounds great. I think I'm gonna like it with you guys."

"I felt the same way." Ray agreed.

"This calls for a group photo!" Pinkie cheered.

Everybody all gathered together while Fugitoid extended a camera with his as he got everyone in the picture.

"Okay everyone! Say 'Happy Easter'."

"HAPPY EASTER!" Everyone cheered as the camera clicked.

Author's Note:

Don't go away! There still a couple more chapters to go!