• Published 14th Mar 2021
  • 1,063 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria girls: One Daring Suprize - FireworksPOP



Rarity, Twilight, and Rainbow fallow Sunset home on day because she was acting strange.

  • ...
2
 5
 1,063

Chapter 1

It was a cool day, and music sounded through the doors of CHS band room. The Rainbooms, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight, Sunset, Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack, all practiced their music, Sunset taking the lead with her guitar and lovely singing voice.

“We... sound...AWESOME!” Rainbow exclaimed as they all finished their last song. “I should let us play Sunset’s songs more often, you are one heck of a writer.”

“Thanks Dash.” Sunset put down her guitar and stretched. “I learned from the best.”

“I’m guessing you mean Flash?”

“Yeah.” She played around with a locket around her neck that contained a picture of her and Flash.

“So who’s hungry? I brought pizza!” Pinkie pulled a box of pizza out of her hair and placed it on the table.

“YES!” Rainbow fist punched the air and sat down followed by the others. She took a book out of her bag and read the last few pages of her new Daring Do book. “You know, it would be pretty awesome if A. K. Yearling was really Daring Do, that would be so cool!”

Sunset chuckled and took out her phone. “Yeah, it would be cool, so what happened this time?”

“You need to read her new book, it’s totally awesome!” Rainbow waved the book in the air with her hand.

“And you called me an egghead?” Twilight took a bite of her pizza and smirked.

“Oh shut it Twi.”

Sunset looked back down at her phone and burst into laughter falling backward in her chair. “Uh...Sunset? You okay?” Rainbow looked over at her friend who was still in a fit of laughter. “You’re acting like Pinkie Pie.”

Twilight picked up Sunset’s phone from it’s spot on the floor. “Who’s Abby Kindheart?”

“No one, just a friend.” Sunset stood up and took her phone back from Twilight.

“I've never heard of her.” Twilight looked around at everyone else, who all shook their heads.

“She doesn't live around here.” Sunset looked back at her phone and controlled her laughter this time as a small beep indicated she had gotten another text. “Guys, I gotta go home...Ray’s waiting for me.” She made a mad dash out the door and everyone looked around at each other.

“Is it me or was that just an excuse to leave?” Twilight looked over at everyone else who looked just as confused.

“I say we follow her.” Rarity jumped up from the table and looked out the window just in time to see Sunset running off in the direction of her home.

“Th-” Twilight was cut of when Rarity grabbed her hand and they ran out the exit with Rainbow at the lead.

“Should we stop them?” Fluttershy turned to her remaining friends.

“Nah, wanna to play cards?” Applejack took a deck of uno cards out of her bag.

“Sure!” Pinkie grabbed them and handed them out.

“That sounds good.” Fluttershy took hers and looked at her cards and smirked. “Sounds like fun…”
______________________

“Okay, Twilight, you go over to that bush, Rainbow, you go with her, and I’ll look around back.” They nodded and ran off to their hiding places.

Twilight and Dash, behind the bush, looked at the driveway, where TWO cars were parked. One was Sunset’s, the other they did not recognize, it was not Flash’s, or belonged to anyone they knew. “Why are there two cars?” Rainbow whispered.

“I don’t know, strange.”

Sunset walked out of her house and rushed to the second car. A person wearing a purple cloak and a large grey hat with a white ribbon tied around it in a bow got out.

“Who’s that?” Twilight looked back at Rainbow Dash.

“I don’t know.”

Sunset hugged the other person and they walked inside, the door shutting behind them. Rainbow stood up and stepped out of the bush followed by one confused Twilight. “Let’s go to the window.”

“Okay.” Both of them walked to the window and peeked through. They could just make out what they were saying, and since they could actually see Sunset’s face, she looked pretty happy.

“So what happened this time?” Sunset asked.

“Can I tell you later? I’m so hungry! I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.”

“Okay, you’re vegetarian right?”

“My best friend is from a place where she’s a pony and cows can talk, of course I’m vegetarian!”

Sunset got up from the couch and left while the other took the remote and turned on a news channel. “Yesterday night, mysteriously, an artifact was found by a few archaeologist's who were camping out and found it just half buried in the dirt by their leader's tent, the artifact was tested and indeed was the one they had been looking for, more on this story tomorrow.”

Sunset came back with two small bowls of salad and some lettuce and tomato sandwiches. “Here you go.”

“Thanks Sunset, sorry I haven't been around more often, work has been crazy with that guy around.”

“I remember you having a crush on him when we were younger.”

“Yeah, weird how he became so evil.”

“At least he didn’t turn himself into a demon that brainwashed everyone.” Here they both laughed, it was strange, Sunset never joked about her past.

Twilight looked over to Rainbow again. “Go get Rarity.”

“Okay, see you in a

Sec.” Rainbow was back with Rarity and they looked into the window once more.

“I wish I could have been there!” The other person said.

“It was nice when you came back a few weeks after that before the battle of the bands, I was really lonely.”

“No problem, I’ll be there for you.”

“You can take off that disguise now.”

“I nearly forgot I had it on!” She put a pair of red framed glasses on the coffee table and took off her cloak and hat. She was about the same age as Sunset, she had light golden brown skin, black and gray colored hair, and rose eyes. Rainbow stared while silent.

“So, how are things with Flash?” Daring Do asked.

“Pretty good, I won’t go into detail about what we did thursday night.”

“To think, you were off with your boyfriend, and I was being chased by some guy and his entourage of giant cats! Well, most of them were big, that tiny white kitten is so cute yet so scary!” They both laughed again.

“You want a copy of my book for that one? I need some proof readers.”

“Sure, I’d love to help out.” Daring handed her a thick book.

“It’s nice to have someone to count on, when you have my job, you can’t really trust anyone.”

Rainbow couldn’t take it. She jumped up and before they could grab her, she rushed through the front door while her accomplices went after her. Sunset and Daring Do jumped up from the couch. “WHAT THE HECK?!” They both yelled in unison.

“What’s going on here?!” Rainbow scowled at Sunset.

“I guess there’s no hiding it now.” Daring Do looked over at her fiery haired friend.

“Okay, we’ll explain, this all started…”