• Published 27th Feb 2021
  • 1,389 Views, 20 Comments

Static hero of Canterlot high - Jayelms43

  • ...
13
 20
 1,389

Going to meet Pinkie pie family and telling her about my powers

Going to meet Pinkie pie family and telling her about my powers

(Static pov)

We made it to Pinkie pie house and it looked normal for a house because of her personality.

"Here we are home sweet home" Pinkie told me as we went inside and I gotta say that it was normal on the inside as well; once we got into the living room I saw Pinkie pie family there.

Her father was reading the newspaper while her three sisters were watching TV, while her mother was in the kitchen; when they saw me and Pinkie entered the room everything went quiet.

"Hi everyone this is Jackson Smith but you guys can call him jay" she said they were still staring at me, I was feeling awkward from there stares.

Then the awkwardness was broken when her mother came into the room and said " well hello there my name is Cloudy pie and welcome to our home" Cloudy told me with a smile.

"Thank you miss pie you have a lovely home and Pinkie said that you didn't mind me staying here until I find myself a place to stay" I told miss Cloudy she just nodded before heading by into the kitchen.

"Hello my name is magnum pie nice to meet you mr. Jackson Smith" magnum said with a series tone, then his other three daughters introduce themselves to.

I was scared out of my mind because her father was giving me the evil eyes while Pinkie and her sisters were asking me questions about my life.

This went on for a while until Cloudy told us that dinner was ready so went to go eat but then I felt like something was wrong with me I told them I was going to the bathroom.

///////////

(Third person pov)

When Jackson went inside the bathroom and closed the door he went to the sinking and splash some water on his face before looking into the mirror.

"Something is not right I feel weird" he said before purple electricity coming from his eyes, then the light were going off and on without me using the light switch.

While Jackson was in the bathroom the pie family were eating while talking about Jackson.

"So Pinkie how did you meet him" limestone asked while looking back to the bathroom and hearing someone yelling in there.

"His was the new student at our school today and we have first period together" Pinkie said being oblivious to the question really meant.

Before they could continue talking all metal in a house including the silverware were covered in a purple electricity and floating in mid-air; then Jackson came down stairs when they saw him his hands were covered in purple electricity.

"Um Pinkie I think we might have a problem also I might have blown the lights off in the bathroom.

Pinkie pie and her family stared at him for a moment before helping him out after he was able to calm down he told them about himself.

"This is going to be hard to believe but I'm what's called a bang baby" he said they looked confused before continued.

"Bang baby is a person who was exposed to testing tear gas that was supposed to be able to let sweat teams find any criminals just by using heat signature but instead killed almost half the people that was hit by it the other half geting powers like myself" he said than limestone asked.

"What kind of powers do you have" she asked there pie family was wondering the same thing.

"Well as for me my powers allow me to control electromagnetic phenomena, in particular allowing me to manifest, manipulate both electrical and magnetic energy, my powers are best described as superconductor electromagnetism.

They all nodded before talking to more about his powers and he gave them a demonstration by using his electrical powers to charge up marble and limestone's phone.

And using his purple electricity and magnetized his metal board so he can float around the room this went on for a couple more hours before they all decide to go to bed early.

Cloudy gave Jackson the spare bedroom and he got situated laid in the bed before thinking to himself.

"Well the guy wasn't lying about me having static powers I need to get a handle on my powers before somebody gets hurt I willnworry about in the morning"he though to himself before falling asleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter was short I didn't have anything else to write hope to see you in the next chapter