• Published 1st Mar 2021
  • 1,237 Views, 11 Comments

Summer Camp Fun - FireworksPOP



Sunset Shimmer made a promise to keep things secret, tenth grade is over, and her past is not what it seems, the CMC didn't think something good actually came out of the Anon-a-Miss mishap.

  • ...
2
 11
 1,237

Chapter 7: New found friendship

June sat down at the table in the mess hall. Mess hall, weird, it's pretty clean here. Everyone should see the mess hall in juvie, know that was a mess. Arts and crafts were new to her, but it had been nearly a week since camp started, and she began to get the hang of things that they got to make. She caught sight of Riptide as he walked into the mess hall. Why do I feel weird?

Riptide looked over at her and smiled, then made his way over to her. He sat down in the seat across from her, and smiled. “What are you making?”

June looked down at the embroidering thread that was half way put together into a red, cyan, and green friendship bracelet. How am I supposed to answer that in a way he understands? To her releaf, Sunset walked in through the doors with Flash and sat down at a table on the other side of the mess hall.

June pointed to her then to the bracelet she had been weaving.

“Cool, she’s your counselor right? The one who tipped over their canoe during their date on Monday?”

June nodded.

“Hey June? You want to be friends?”

She tilted her head, and smiled. All of a sudden, Riptide became very eager, and smiled so wide that June thought it would jump off his face. “Do you umm… want this?” Riptide pulled a friendship bracelet out that had white, pink, and bright green stripes through it. He handed it to her and let his smile soften, probably because his face was starting to hurt.

June tied it around her wrist and looked back at him with the same smile. Friends, I like the sound of that.

Author's Note:

Very short chapter, my sister decided to try and put ideas in my head, when I get an idea for a story, it replay's in my head until I put it in there, because of this I already have the sequel planed out.:ajbemused: