• Published 1st Mar 2021
  • 1,237 Views, 11 Comments

Summer Camp Fun - FireworksPOP



Sunset Shimmer made a promise to keep things secret, tenth grade is over, and her past is not what it seems, the CMC didn't think something good actually came out of the Anon-a-Miss mishap.

  • ...
2
 11
 1,237

Chapter 6: Back home: Part one

“Twilight, I’m telling you, Pinkie sense don’t lie! Sunset fell out of her canoe last night on a date and got mad at someone for not telling her part of her hair was purple last december then they laughed and said I’m the strangest thing at our school, then did an imitation of me doing my Pinkie sense!”

“Okay, see if I did believe you, who would she be on a date with? I’ve only been here with you guys since the friendship games, but I’ve seen her turn down a lot of students when they ask, she told me that used to happen a lot after the battle of the bands.”

“She is very pretty, I just wish she would wear one of the dresses I’ve made her.” Rarity sighed.

Twilight put Spike down on the floor and took a sip of the smoothie she had ordered when they reached Sugar Cube Corner. “She doesn't like that kind of fancy stuff, all those that you have made her are covered in frills and different colors and gemstones.”

“Well we ain’t gettin anywhere with this conversation, let's get on with the real reason we came here to talk.” Applejack looked serious, then shook her head. “Why did we never ask her when her birthday is, or anything about her past?”

All of them looked down. Fluttershy decided to speak up. “I guess we were all so busy with our lives that we forgot to help with her past, which might be why she left for the summer, do you guys know if anyone that’s friends with her at school went to camp?”

Rainbow didn’t seem to be paying attention, so Twilight answered. “I don’t know, we really have been too busy to pay attention to what was happening in her life, I mean, she says we're like family to her, but she lives alone with Ray, and her family is on the other side of that statue, probably worried sick.”

Rainbow finally looked up from her phone. “They probably think she’s dead.”

All their heads but Pinkie’s turned to her and scowled.

“What? Just stating the facts.”

Pinkie looked up and started to shake, then stopped. “Sunset’s parents think she’s still Celestia’s student and the princess never told them she was gone. Sunset’s father is currently being dragged away from the palace by two guards for the 51,678,546 time over the course of twelve years, yelling about how he hasn't seen his daughter since she was three years old.”

“I’m sure that’s not happening, and if it was, twelve years pulse three is fifteen, Sunset’s not fifteen, if she was, she would have been in ninth last year and going into tenth, but we're all going into the eleventh.” Twilight said, still not believing in ‘Pinkie sense.’

“All these numbers are making my brain hurt.” Rainbow said before sucking down the last of her milkshake.

“That’s just brain freeze, and it’s not good for you to drink that much of a cold sugary beverage so fast, although Pinkie is okay to do it, I still can’t find a scientific answer as to why she can do stuff like that with no side effects.”

“Quit it Twi, no learning during the summer break!”
“Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.”

Rainbow started to eat her burger, for some reason trying to talk through it.

“No wonder Sunset left.”

“What do you mean Twilight?” Rarity looked over at her and tilted her head.

“Rainbow, you're eating a hamburger, when I found out she was from a place where cows talk I became vegetarian, and Fluttershy’s been one for..”

“Seven years.” Fluttershy answered.

“What my point is, you're not very considerate about her feelings, nor the rest of you, Pinkie has the right idea, everyone except for me and Fluttershy, when Sunset comes for the weekend, you're gonna be vegetarian for the weekend.”

“Oh ‘C’MON!”

“Rainbow Dash, Sunset’s our friend! Not ‘everythin can be about you!” Applejack glared at her friend, who was currently shoving fries in her mouth.

“But she doesn't care!”

“Have you paid attention at lunch?! She turned green and once had to run out of the cafeteria to the bathroom and vomited!” Twilight looked angry.

“So, I umm..”

She looked like she was going to scream. “Quit trying to come up with a comeback! You need to be more considerate about her feelings.”

Rainbow looked down and sighed. “Okay, I’ll do it for Sunset.”

Twilight looked satisfied and finished off her smoothie. “Good, know let's plan out what we can all do together during the weekend when she comes back.”

"There's a new Daring Do movie coming out, we can go see that." Rainbow said. "Then we can go to equestria to get the counterpart Daring Do to sign- I mean go to visit Twilight."

"We can go on a nature walk, I see Sunset in the park all the time near the flowers or the pond." Fluttershy said as she ate her apple.

"Then we can come back here and eat a late lunch." Applejack said.

"Project best weekend ever!" Pinkie shouts.

Author's Note:

Rushed again, I know, I have a lot of crazy stuff happening right know, I have three little sisters who have Scootaloo's energy and Sweetie Belle's sass.:applejackconfused::facehoof: