• Published 21st Feb 2021
  • 320 Views, 0 Comments

Under Zhan Tiri's Control - Musical_theatre_demon



Zhan Tiri is back, but now she's targeting the human world. Will Twilight and her friends be able to stop her or will they each fall for her trap and the villain wins?

  • ...
 0
 320

Chapter 6: Through the Portal... and Never Coming Back? Part 1

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity looked at Twilight, concerned.

"What if you never come back?" her friends asked, "Who knows what's waiting in there for you!"

Twilight smiled. "Don't be silly, girls. You know I'll find a way to get out," she said.

She gulped as her and Spike were about to go through the corrupted mirror.

"Are you sure we'll get out?" Spike asked as soon as they stepped in and arrived at Canterlot High, "I don't like the look of things."

"Spike, there's always light in the dark. You've just gotta find it," Twilight said, "See, our friends look OK!"

"I wouldn't say---," Spike began to say, Twilight cutting him off with an icy glare.

"Positive, Spike. I don't like it either, but being optimistic will steer us in a whole new direction. I promise," said Twilight.

Just at that moment, Zhan Tiri appeared in front of Twilight. Alongside her was a reluctant, but nevertheless loyal human version of King Sombra.
Twilight Sparkle tried to reach out her hand to grab King Sombra, but failed.

"Sombra, please! I can see that you don't want this! It isn't too late to see the light again!" she cried.

"Oh, you poor, pathetic princess. Why did I spare you again?" Zhan Tiri said, "Oh right. Get ready to have your spirits crushed!"

Using the power of both the Sundrop and Moonstone combined, Zhan Tiri was able to hold off Twilight's magic. That also meant the powers of her friends. But there was one of Twilight's friends that Zhan Tiri couldn't get to, puzzling her with frustration ready to blow like fireworks out of control. The unaffected one was Sunset Shimmer---- Twilight's girlfriend.

"Why isn't it working?" Zhan Tiri bellowed, grabbing Sunset Shimmer and holding her up by her shirt collar. "You pathetic bitch! Why won't you be affected?"

"Put me down, Zhan Tiri!" Sunset said.

Weak, Twilight blinked. She was confused on how Sunset knew who Zhan Tiri was. Zhan Tiri wasn't from this world, so how could she know? Every time Twilight tried to ponder this, an ounce of her magic was unwillingly and unknowingly drained from her body followed by aches and pains, worse than those of cramps.

In the human world, she had fallen unconscious now losing all hope that she once had when Spike had arrived with her.

He looked upset, angry even with tears streaming down his sweet purple puppy face. Spike was heartbroken. Without Twilight, he was nothing. It was like a life without a mother---- or better yet---- a sister.

Soon Spike tried his best to jump up and bite Zhan Tiri. But he was no match for her. He soon met the same fate as Twilight.

They would never return back to Equestria and they were beginning to think that true.