• Published 15th Mar 2021
  • 410 Views, 5 Comments

The MLP/Marvel Crossover anthology series - Derpyfan1



This anthology series adapts popular Marvel comics stories, WITH A TWIST, the MLP characters are involved!(It also has original stories) The first story will be how this happened, and the others will adapt Marvel and MLP stories.

  • ...
 5
 410

Spoiled Doom

Doctor Doom was sitting on his throne, then one of his Doombots told him about a visitor named "Spoiled Rich" Doctor Doom let her in.

"Explain your business here, Spoiled." Said Doctor Doom with a sinister voice.

"I am Spoiled Rich, and I've come to join your army, you see, my ungrateful daughter Diamond Tiara decided to go with her Cutie Mark Crusader friends, who are friends with the Fantastic Four, and I'd appreciate it if I joined." She explained, Doctor Doom thought about it, and he made the choice.

"Yes. You may, under one condition, Rich, you must do all that I say, and you must make yourself useful when fighting our enemies. If you fail to do this, you'll be banished from Latveria." He said, Spoiled Rich was now officially apart of the Latverian army. Filthy Rich was at Doom Castle's doors, hearing everything, he came in and was furious at his wife.

"Spoiled! How could you?! That's it...I want a divorce." He said furiously, Doctor Doom ordered Spoiled to throw him into the prison, she agreed.

"I never loved you anyway, Filthy." She said as she locked the cell and facetimed Diamond Tiara.

"Hey, Diamond, it's your mommy! Here to say that I have daddy held prisoner in Castle Doom, if you ever want to see him out, you and your friends will have to get him out!" She said as she laughed and hung up.

Meanwhile in the Baxter Building, where the CMCs and Diamond Tiara were visiting, they told Mister Fantastic all about it. Mister Fantastic is alarmed and alerted the Fantastic Four.

"Alright, guys, Doctor Doom and Spoiled Rich have an innocent stallion held prisoner at Castle Doom in Latveria! we'll need to bring the Cutie Mark Crusaders, as they know a lot of this 'Spoiled Rich' mare." He said, the Fantastic Four and CMCs go into the Fantasticar, except Scootaloo and Human Torch, as they can simply just fly.

Meanwhile back in Castle Doom, Doctor Doom presents Spoiled Rich with some armor, similar to his armor.

"Spoiled Rich, this armor is made out of a titanium alloy, it'll also help you channel magic, despite not being a unicorn. It'll help against the Fantastic Four and the Cutie Mark Crusaders." Explained Doom, Spoiled Rich absolutely loved it, she put it on, then the Fantastic Four and the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally arrive.

"Let the stallion go, Doom!" Said the Invisible Woman

"Flame on!" Said The Human Torch as he turned into a human torch

"They're right, mom, let dad go, this is NOT RIGHT!" Screamed Diamond Tiara, Spoiled just laughed, so did Doctor Doom

"You are weak, so are your friends! Your father won't be let free!" She put on her mask and shoot some magic at Diamond, The Thing balled his fists

"Hey, Spoiled, guess what time it is?" Said the Thing with a smirk on his face.

"I don't care what time it is!" replied Spoiled

"I think you should because IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" Said The Thing as he punched Spoiled into the wall, Diamond Tiara is laughing, so are the Cutie Mark Crusaders

"I always wanted to see that." Said Diamond Tiara

"Got what she deserved." Added Sweetie Belle, Doctor Doom got off his throne, he shoots magic at the heroes, Human Torch distracts him with his fire, as Apple Bloom ran into him, wasn't much, but she tried her best, Invisible Woman shoot telekinetic blasts, and Mister Fantastic wrapped around him, Scootaloo and the Thing rescue Filthy and they escape Castle doom

"Thank you, heroes! I don't know what I would've done without you! and Diamond Tiara, it was brave of your to stand up to your wicked mother like that." Said Filthy Rich, everyone was happy

"So who wants grilled Marshmallows?" Said The Human Torch as he was grilling marshmallows.

They return to the Baxter Building, and the fillies bid their farewells. Doctor Doom and Spoiled Rich are planning their revenge against them...