• Published 26th Jan 2021
  • 890 Views, 21 Comments

Spiders and Magic: Saiyan Battle - Masterob



Goku has come to Equestria to battle strong opponents. Spider-Man and Twilight must round up friends to assist.

  • ...
6
 21
 890

A New Showdown! Son Goku vs. Twilight Sparkle!

From her castle, Princess Celestia carefully observed the distant battle between Goku and Twilight, of course feeling great concern for her student. She could feel Goku's energy reaching new heights, wondering if Twilight's magic could even hope to overcome that.

"Princess Celestia!" Came a familiar voice. Turning to the side, Celeta had encountered the God of Thunder.

"Thor, you're here," Celestia commented. "How was your visit to Asgard? How's your father doing? I trust all is well?"

"For now, yes," Thor said. "My father Odin is doing well, though he is at the point where he wonders how much time he has left. He's got life, but even that is finite, and he believes it's starting to show."

"I am very sorry to hear that," Celestia said.

"It is the cycle of nature, even one such as Odin cannot live forever, when the day comes where his life slips away, that is when I must take the throne," Thor said. "A heavy burden but one I must take."

"Heavy indeed...what of the whereabouts of your brother?" Celestia asked.

"No luck, Loki is a crafty one," Thor said. "However, there are much bigger things I need to worry about. My realm might be in danger soon, I don't know when it'll happen but I must be ready to fight off whatever evil that may plague it."

"If you need help, we're always willing to offer assistance," Celestia said.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be fine," Thor insisted. "Anyway I came by mainly because I heard Stark had big plans for The Avengers he wanted to show everyone, I hoped to inquire what it was," Thor said, then felt Goku's power. "But something is amiss, is there yet another Invasion of this world?"

"Yes, a Saiyan called Goku," Celestia explained. "He came here for the sole purpose of fighting strong warriors, or so he says."

"Sounds like a Capcom Fighter," Thor said.

"But he's not from Capcom, that's what he insists at least," Celestia said. "I don't know which world he came from honestly."

"Interesting," Thor said. "Has he caused much trouble?"

"A little, aside from damaging my castle a bit, he already fought and defeated Steve, Tony and my sister, and I think he just defeated Peter just now," Celestia said.

"Stark and The Captain lost!?" Thor asked, almost in disbelief. "Even your sister and Spider-Man? That...I almost can't believe that."

"Goku's power is incredible, I can feel him getting stronger," Celestia said. "All that stands against him now is Twilight."

"Do you believe she can defeat him?" Thor asked.

"As her teacher, I want to believe so, but despite that, I do worry deep down that she might be in over her head," Celestia admitted.

"Well do not worry," Thor said, taking flight. "I shall go observe, if things get too bad I shall step in. But I do have faith in Twilight Sparkle to do well."

Thor took to the fight, Celestia contemplating on whether or not she should join him. Eventually she took off herself, "I gotta see if I can put an end to this myself."


Back at the showdown between Twilight and Goku, the Saiyan had channeled his energy, ready to unleash it in battle. "Alright I'm going all in!, so bring me your best!"

"Very well," Twilight prepared as well. "I won't hold back!"

Twilight flew in and did a short spark blast to Goku, knocking him across the air, the Saiyan quickly skidding to a stop. However Twilight rushed in again and blasted Goku across the sky. She telepoted behind him and sent another blast, getting him in the back.

Goku turned to attack but she teleported and blasted him some more, continuing the pattern of teleporting and blasting, hitting Goku at various angles. This tactic didn't work for long, Goku had read her well enough at one point to catch her with a punch across the jaw

"Ow..." Twilight rubbed the spot she was hit. Goku hit hard, despite her power she didn't have much endurance. She can't afford too many strikes.

"Don't tell me that's all it took!" Goku said.

"Don't count on it!" Twilight teleported again, this time appearing over Goku as she sent a beam down at him. Goku was quick to block it, albiet with some difficulty, Twilight had a lot of magical power at her disposal.

Thinking quickly, Goku used Instant Transmission to appear beside Twilight, going for another punch but she quickly put up a forcefield, though it still sent her flying off for a bit before she came to a complete stop.

She didn't have long to breath as Goku was flying in fast after her. She sent some zaps at Goku, the Saiyan dodging each one as he got closer, ready to bring her down. Twilight had teleported again at the last second, dodging a punch and flew in with a kick of her own to Goku's head.

"Barely felt that," Goku went for another blow but Twilight appeared beside him and blasted him to the ground with her magic.

"Bet you felt that one!" Twilight taunted.

Goku quickly got up and flew up at Twilight, forming some energy around his hoof as he sent a blast to distract her. Twilight quickly shielded herself but from above, Goku prepared another attack.

"KAMEHAME-HA!" Goku sent down a massive beam, fully covering Twilight's shield as she plummted to the ground below.

"Twilight!" Peter called in worry.

"She'll be fine," Stark reassured.

Twilight stepped out of the ground, her shield having protected her from the impact of the attack. "His power is incredible."

"I'm coming at you!" Goku shouted, flying down at Twilight, the mare teleporting out the way at the last second. She sent a blast to Goku, the Saiyan taking it full force and getting knocked back.

"That is one aggressive fighter," Twilight commented, flying in to attack more with magic blasts at her opponent.

Goku deflected a few but took one to the stomach, and another to the face as he was left open for Twilight to punch him with a magic covered hoof, knocking him back again.

"Take this!" Twilight charged her magic again, and zapped at her opponent. Goku deflected the zaps, then fired some ki blasts, which Twilight blocked with a magic shield.

Goku flew in hard to deliver a massive punch to the shield, shaking it briefly, but Twilight sent it to ram into Goku, knocking him tumbling through the air until he came to a stop.

"Her reaction time is incredible, and her shield's pretty strong," Goku said. "But if I can get one good hit then I should be able to get the upperhand."

"Tell me you're just about done!" Twilight said. "I really don't want to keep wasting my time."

"Just a bit longer, your style is incredible," Goku said. Using Instant Transmission, he appeared beside Twilight and hit her with a powerful kick that sent her flying across the sky.

"Twilight!" Peter called out again.

The Princess came to a stop, trying to scope out Goku. He appeared behind her again with his Instant Transmission but she quickly reacted and teleported herself, blasting him from the sides. Using her magic, she gifted herself super speed and flew in to attack with a double punch to Goku's stomach, then teleported behind him and blasted him to the ground.

She used her speed once again to reappear beside him and spin kick him in the face, teleporting to the other side for another kick. She continued to teleport and strike Goku with various punches and kicks, enhancing her strength with her magic with each blow, ending with a mighty blast to the ground, forming a crater around Goku.

"Twilight's amazing!" Cap said, very amazed by the abilities of this girl. "I mean, I knew she was powerful but..."

"She ain't just strong, she's smart too," Logan said. "Twilight may not like fighting much but when she gets into a battle, she constantly strategizes, looking fer the best possible outcome."

"Twilight Sparkle is full of potential, this isn't even the height of her capabilities as a Princess," Luna said. "It won't be long before she fully decimates that bothersome fellow."

"Are you done now!?" Twilight asked, flying down to Goku. "I'd like to go back home."

"Hold on..." Goku said pulling himself out of the crater. "Not quite, I know I can beat you."

Twilight groaned in annoyance, "Look you're really strong, is that what you want to hear?"

"Well sometimes, but I don't like just being told I'm strong, I want to know for sure," Goku said. "The stronger my opponent, the more excited I get. It just means I can grow much stronger and be better than I am. Granted, you don't really feel that strong, yet you're bringing in a lot of power."

"I don't feel strong, yet I bring in power?" Twilight asked. "That sounds like a contradiction, what are you even saying?"

"I can sense energy and power levels, not just of mortals, but Gods too now," Goku said. "I can't sense your power though, I mean I can sense a little, though it feels a bit unusual. Maybe it's because you're a pony and you can hide your energy, or maybe it's your magic."

"My magic?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, your power comes from magic right?" Goku asked, Twilight nodding in confirmation. "Figures, I can't sense your magic, so this is going to be a lot harder, but what's life without a bit of a challenge?"

"How familiar are you with magic anyway?" Twilight asked.

"I've seen lots of magic, though my grandpa used to warn me about people who use magic, and he told me never to get involved with it if I could," Goku said. "But I've seen friends using magic, my Master's sister can tell the future through a Crystal Ball."

"You know someone capable of clairvoyance?" Twilight asked.

"Uh, no, I said I know someone who can tell the future," Goku repeated.

Twilight face hoofed, "That's what clairvoyance means."

"Oh sorry, words are not my specialty, you want someone smart you're better of talking to my son, he's a Great Scholar, been reading books since he was no taller than my kneecap," Goku said.

"That's really nice, I bet you're proud of your son at least," Twilight said.

"I'd be even more proud if he focused more on his martial arts training, but being a Scholar is ok too I guess," Goku said. He found himself on the receiving end of a glare from Twilight, "Uh...what's with the look?"

"What kind of parent are you!?" Twilight asked.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? Is it so wrong to want my son to be as strong as I am? Even stronger?" Goku asked.

"I swear you're way too obsessed with getting stronger," Twilight charged up her magic. "Time to knock some sense into you!"

Twilight quickly blasted Goku into the air, where the Saiyan was quick to stop, though Twilight sped at him with amazing speed. She went for a punch which Goku blocked, the Saiyan quickly kneeing Twilight in the stomach and then kicked her aside.

Goku quickly charged up his ultimate attack yet again, "KAMEHAME-HA!" Goku sent the beam at Twilight. Acting quickly she created a portal to send the attack through, the beam then coming at Goku from behind. He sensed and and quickly turned to block, but the force of his own attack knocked him off balance and left him open long enough for Twilight to fly in and blast Goku from behind.

"That was awesome!" Peter said. "Go Twilight!"

"You're a genius Twilight!" Tony praised. "A genius!"

Twilight flew in to blast Goku again, then teleported him right into a punch from her. She repeated the process a few times until Goku started to predict it and blocked at about the fifth attempt, kicking Twilight back.

He began charging his Kamehame-ha again, Twilight recovering and ready to teleport the attack again. However Goku disappeared from sight and reappeared diagonally above Twilight, sending the blast right down at her.

Twilight attempted to put up a forcefield as the attack sent her flying down to the ground below, landing roughly and causing a minor explosion in the area.

"Oh no!" Peter rushed to the crater where Twilight landed, the others following after him. Goku floated beside to check on Twilight, wanting to make sure she wasn't too hurt.

However just as the Saiyan got close to the ground, he heard a voice call out to him. "Yo! Blue hair guy in the karate suit!" Goku looked around to see that Rainbow Dash had called to him, Johnny Storm by her side. "Did you do this?"

"Uh...well I was fighting so I might have made a bit of a mess," Goku admitted. "Wait, who are you?"

"Rainbow Dash, one half of Equestria's most Awesome Couple!" Rainbow Dash said, then gestured to her husband. "That's Johnny, the other half."

"Most call me the Equine Torch, or Human Torch back home," Johnny said.

"The Human Torch? So you were a human too?" Goku asked.

"That's how I was born, you know about humans?" Johnny asked. "Are you a human?"

"No, I'm a Saiyan," Goku said, then wondered. "Wait, do Saiyans count as humans? Do I count? I was raised on Earth after all."

"This guy came from another world!" Tony said. "Not from ours or Capcom's."

"Ah, a mystery huh?" Rainbow Dash asked. "So you came here to cause trouble did ya? Well now you gotta go through me and Johnny."

"Well...you too don't feel that strong, but neither did that Twilight girl, and her magic was really strong," Goku said. "While she's recovering, maybe I can spare a moment to test the two of you."

"You sound confident," Rainbow Dash got into a fight stance, ready to go all out.

"Let's see you back it up," Johnny smugly stated, getting ready to fight himself.

"Johnny! Rainbow Dash! Be careful with him! He's very powerful!" Cap warned.

"He was too much even for me," Peter said.

"You lost to this guy Peter!?" Rainbow Dash asked, checking out Goku. "What are you?"

"Don't matter, maybe Peter just wasn't suited for this type of battle, but we are!" Johnny said, readying his fire. "Take this!"

Johnny sent a massive fire blast at Goku, the Saiyan blocking the attack, using his ki to help. Johnny could tell Goku was resisting, he simply added more heat in an attempt to overpower Goku.

"This fire's really hot! If I don't act quickly it might actually start to dehydrate me!" Goku quickly used his Instant Transmission to appear behind Johnny. He then punched the Torch hard in the back, knocking the wind out of the fire user. "Ow! My hand! Or hoof..."

Johnny fell over and landed on the ground, holding his back in pain, "Good God that hurt! What the hell kind of power did he pack in that punch!?"

"Johnny! Are you alright down there!?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Just peachy..." Johnny said, struggling to stand. "Lucky bastard, won't happen ag-"

Goku appeared beside Johnny and kicked him away, sending him flying across the air. "Huh, guess he wasn't that strong."

"You jerk! You're going down!" Rainbow Dash flew to attack Goku but he quickly blocked and delivered a massive punch to her stomach, knocking the wind out of her as she fell to the ground, barely able to move.

"Guess they were't that strong," Goku said. Suddenly he sensed another oncoming attack and quickly dodged out of the way of Logan. "Whoa! Those claws look sharp!"

"Damn right they're sharp, they're adamantium, the strongest metal known to man," Logan said, aiming his claws. "Think you can take me on bub?"

"Strongest metal huh? Guess you've never heard of Katchin Metal," Goku said. "It doesn't matter, I doubt your claws are gonna do much."

"Honestly I don't even know if I can take this guy, but I can't sit around and not try," Logan got into a battle stance. "Here I come!" He lunged himself at Goku, swiping his claws at the Saiyan. Goku was quick to dodge out the way, not wanting to risk those claws actually being sharp enough to cut his skin.

"You're pretty fast!" Goku had spotted an opening to punch Logan, getting him right in the ribs.

"Damn!" Logan held the spot he was hit, feeling more pain than he thought. "One hell of a punch." Logan tried to sneak attack with a claw swipe but Goku had quickly ducked and uppercut Logan into the air, knocking him back.

"Not good..." Stark commented, turning his attention back to Goku. "Now what?"

"Hey are you all done fighting or are you gonna try again?" Goku asked. "I mean, you're good but I might be a bit above your league."

"Alright that's it," Stark readied his repulsor blast. "He's going down!"

"Hold on!" Twilight called from the crater, coughing a bit as she stepped out. "I'm not done."

"Wow, you still have more fight? You're tougher than I thought," Goku said. "Too bad I can't sense your power, your normal one feels...wait, hold on." Goku focused more on Twilight, noticing something strange as he scanned her energy again, making sure she really was physically alight to continue battling, though once again felt something strange about her power. "There's something I've been meaning to ask, why do you have a second power?"

"A second power?" Twilight asked.

"I sense another life...wait are you pregnant!?" Goku asked in disbelief. "Have I been fighting someone who's pregnant!?"

"Yes I'm pregnant," Twilight pointed out. "Are you just figuring that out? Didn't you sense my power before?"

"I mean, sort of, but I didn't catch it the first time, I thought your power was just unusual," Goku said. "Seriously though, you're pregnant!? Why on Earth would you be fighting!?"

"You were beating up my husband! Naturally I got a fair bit angry and protective!" Twilight explained.

"Uh...well that makes sense, Chi-Chi can get protective like that too, mostly toward Gohan and Goten, and now with Pan," Goku said. "Still, I can't fight someone who's pregnant. It doesn't feel right."

"I'm still capable of fighting, my suit protects my child," Twilight said, rubbing her stomach. "That and I'm still fairly early in the cycle. I won't do anything if it would endanger my child."

"Still, it's too risky, I'm sorry but I'm calling off our fight," Goku said. "Strong or not, a pregnant woman shouldn't be fighting, it doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because I remember when my wife was pregnant with my oldest son. Something in me kicked in that I needed to protect her and keep her safe. My son told me he went through the same thing with his pregnant wife, so I imagine your husband isn't keen on you fighting right now."

"I'm really not," Peter admitted.

"If you want to say you win, that's fine, I can handle a forfeit, wouldn't be the first time I've lost a fight," Goku powered out of his Blue form. "But once you have that baby, I kind of want to have a rematch, you're really powerful, you do some amazing tricks. I haven't fought such an unpredictable opponent since Majin Buu."

"Majin Who?" Twilight asked.

"Some pink demon from his world that loves sweets," Peter explained. "Uh, figured I should ask, that creature, is he still..."

"He's dead if that's what you're wondering," Goku said. "Of course I did ask for him to be reborn, but as a good guy, so you might see him one day."

"Uh...as long as he's a good guy then, I don't want anyone in my world or any other to turn into candy," Peter said.

"That reminds me, maybe I should have turned you into an apple or orange, that would have ended the fight a lot faster," Twilight joked.

"Hehe, come on, I like food but I don't want to turn into food, it was weird enough getting turned into a jawbreaker back when I was Vegito," Goku said.

"Jawbreaker?" Peter asked.

"Vegito?" Twilight asked.

"I have lots of stories I can tell if you want, I bet you have some neat stories for me too," Goku said. "Maybe we can-"

"Attention!" Came the voice of Thor, the Thunder God flying over with Princess Celestia.

"Oh, you're back Thor, how's Asgard?" Stark asked.

"Any word on your brother?" Luna asked.

"Asgard is fine for the moment, but my brother's whereabouts still remain a mystery," Thor said, then focused his attention to Goku. "But I'm here for you, apparently you've been wreaking unfounded havoc for this world, care to explain knave?"

"Uh...explain what?" Goku asked.

"Explain your motivations for decimating this land for the sake of combat, bringing potential peril to the lands before us," Thor explained.

Goku scratched his head in confusion, "Uh, can you speak normally? You're using weird words."

Thor groaned in annoyance, "Why are you attacking my friends?"

"Oh that, I came here for a good fight, the guy in the armor and the guy with the shield have good tactics and skill, but they need more power," Goku explained.

"I can get more power, just you wait," Stark warned, Cap trying to calm his nerves.

"The moody one is strong too, but she's too emotional," Goku said, Luna turning away in a huff. "Then that Spider-Man guy came in and really put up an awesome fight, even used a suit of his own that he built."

"Was it the same suit you fought Green Goblin and Albert Wesker with Spider-Man?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, but it's pretty damaged now, like obliterated," Peter said. "Which is fine, I already have replacement models in mind."

"Then came Twilight Sparkle, probably the strongest fighter in this world!" Goku said, gettnig a bashful look from Twilight. "She's not physsically strong, but boy is she good with magic, she's even got some skills and techniques in hand to hand, or hoof to hoof combat. Once she has her baby, I want a rematch."

"She'll demolish you," Logan said, stumbling back over to Goku. "I will personally see to it that she gets the strength to tear you apart."

"The stronger she is, the more exciting the fight will be," Goku said. "I'll get stronger too of course. Hopefully you all try getting stronger so we can rematch as well."

"Well it sounds like you've had your fun, now would you mind exiting my world?" Celestia requested.

"Hold on, there's still one thing I'm curious about," Goku turned his attention to Thor. "I sense some power in you, including God Energy."

"Well I am a God," Thor stated. "You may call me Thor, The God of Thunder."

"God of Thunder? That's neat," Goku said, getting into a stance. "Let me formally introduce myself. I am Son Goku, a Saiyan raised on Earth."

"I'm not familiar with Saiyans, but I imagine they're a powerful race, unless you're the unique one of the bunch," Thor said.

"Well most of the Saiyans in my realm are dead, me, my friend Vegeta and his brother Tarble are the only ones left alive," Goku explained. "Not counting our sons who are half-breeds or my granddaughter who's...half of a half."

"A quarter," Peter corrected.

"What he said," Goku said. "Enough talk though, you seem strong, and I have some fight left in me, what do you say?"

"That's enough fighting, you've had your fun already!" Celestia said.

"Hold on my Princess," Thor said, getting Celestia's attention. "Perhaps we should indulge this ruffian a bit longer, I need to keep myself warmed up, there's no telling what my future holds, so I want to be ready."

"Stand aside everyone, there's gonna be another fight incoming," Stark warned.

Goku immediately powered into Super Saiyan Blue, "Here I come!" Goku dashed at Thor, the God quickly using his Mjölnir to block the strike, then punched Goku back, the Saiyan flying for miles.

"This probably won't take long Princess Celestia," Thor said, gripping his hammer and flying after Goku.

"Think Thor has a chance?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, he's got this," Peter insisted.

Goku had halted to a stop, quickly dodging out of the way of Thor's incoming attack. The Thunder God continued to strike at him with his hammer, Goku jumping out of dodge and eventually kicking the hammer away.

"Got you now!" Goku punched Thor in the jaw, knocking him back. Goku tried going for another strike but Thor had blocked again, this time with his own hooves as he got a punch into Goku's stomach.

"Begone!" Thor punched Goku again, sending him through some trees. Thor summoned his hammer back to his grasp and flew back at Goku.

The Saiyan flipped and flew in again to engage with Thor, eventually getting in a kick to his stomach and another kick to knock him back a little, but Thor rebounded with a mighty punch to knock Goku for a loop.

Thor then hit an uppercut to knock Goku into the air, then used his power to send bolts of lighting at Goku, striking him several times and sending electric pain surging through the Saiyans' body.

"Crap he's strong, Gods really are something else," Goku shook it off and used his Instant Transmission to appear next to Thor and punched him though several trees.

Thor had halted in his tracks and tossed his Mjölnir at Goku, the Saiyan quickly ducking out of the way. As Goku focused back on Thor, the hammer came rushing back and hit Goku from behind, knocking him to the floor.

"Alright, that's it!" Goku flew back up and began charging his ultimate attack, "KAMEHAME-HA!" Goku sent his beam at Thor, but the Thunder God flew through with his hammer until he appeared right in front of Goku and punched him hard to the ground.

"It ends now!" Thor tossed his hammer right at Goku's ribs and summoned a massive lightning strike, using the Mjölnir as a power conductor.

"Holy...shit..." Peter said from the distance, seeing the awesome power of Thor.

When it was all said and done, Goku was lying on the ground, unable to move as he powered out of his Super Saiyan Blue. "Heh...looks like I lost."

"An honorable attempt," Thor said, summoning his hammer back. He held his hoof out to the Saiyan. "Can you still stand?"

"Barely, but I think I'll be fine," Goku said, taking Thor by his hoof. "Really should have brought a Sensu Bean."

Thor helped Goku up and assisted him back to where the others were. It was safe to say that Goku was done with his fight, but that wasn't the only source of combat to be told here.


In the Capcom world, Dante and Vegeta continued duking it out, the two warriors trading blow after blow, each one trying to get the upper hand over one another.

"You're stronger than I thought!" Vegeta shouted, getting a punch to Dante's jaw.

"Right back at you!" Dante said, hitting Vegeta with an uppercut.

The two continued to engage until Vegeta had successfully parried an attack, giving him the opening to blast Dante against the side of a building.

Vegeta flew in to follow up but Dante had blocked, though the force still destroyed the building's wall, collapsing a few floors.

"Good thing people evacuated," Ken commented. "That Vegeta guy is something else, I've never seen anyone that strong."

"It'll be fine, Dante's one of our world's strongest fighters, if anyone can win it's him," Ryu said. "Of course it does hurt my pride a bit, that I have to rely on another."

"Same here, seeing our friend that strong, makes me feel like there's so much more I can accomplish," Ken said. "We've been so fixated on guys from other worlds, guys like Spider-Man and Terry Bogard that we forget there are people in this world that we also tend to rival."

"That much is true," Ryu said, just as Dante flew overhead, Vegeta following after. "Of course I don't even know if even Peter or Terry can last against someone like Vegeta."

"Think we should still try to help Dante?" Ken asked.

Ryu shook his head, "We'd just get in his way, let him fight on his own."

Ken sighed in worry, "Remember when Akuma was all we had to worry about? Life's full of surprises."

That was a statement Ryu could fully agree with.

In the air, Dante had summoned some electric demon energy and channeled through his guns as he started shooting at Vegeta, but the Saiyan had just quickly evaded and punched Dante across his jaw once he got in close enough.

"Your toys can't stop me!" Vegeta said, going for another punch that Dante blocked with his sword.

"You were saying?" Dante used his sword to parry Vegeta and landed an uppercut on the Prince. He then twirled and kicked Vegeta down, the fighter landing on a car.

Dante flew in to attack with his sword again but Vegeta had blasted the item out of his hand at the last second and flew in punch Dante aside. "Galick Gun!"

In an instant, Vegeta send his ki blast at Dante, the demon quickly trying to block, but Vegeta put more energy into the attack, causing the ground to rumble a bit.

"Dante!" Chris stumbled over and aimed a Grenade Launcher at Vegeta. "Take this!"

Chris fired, but the blast did nothing, Vegeta was barely even phased by it, "Is that all you have!?"

"That batsard!" Chris looked around for anything that could help. "Could really use a Rocket Launcher right now, though something tells me it'll just tickle him."

"I'm coming Dante!" Mega Man charged up his Mega Buster and blasted Vegeta from behind, but it wasn't enough power, Vegeta just withstood it.

"These others are really getting on my nerves!" Vegeta said, still focused on his Galick Gun. No matter I just have to...hey!"

Chun-Li had appeared by Dante's side, helping him push back, channeling her own chi to do it.

"So much for Dante being on his own," Ken said, then turned to Ryu. "Should we help now?"

"Might as well," Ryu said. "Come on."

Just before the two could get any closer, Vegeta had cancelled his attack and sent out a flurry of ki blasts to the ground, knocking everyone back. "I'd be a fool to leave myself open, one their own they're no match but I can't risk them teaming up."

Dante rushed in to attack again, trying to sucker punch Vegeta, but the Saiyan had grabbed his fist and punched him a few times before kicking him back to the ground. Vegeta was about to fly down and attack again when suddenly he was interrupted by a newcomer.

"Hey you!" Came the voice of Sunset Shimmer, this getting Vegeta's attention.

"Who's this now?" Vegeta wondered. "Have you come to fight too!?"

"Sunset, get out of here," Dante said. "I got this guy."

"Sorry but I can't just stand around and do nothing," Sunset said, glaring up at Vegeta. "I don't know how you got here or why you're here, but I can't stand around while you send this world into oblivion!"

"If you think you can take me on, then by all means, show me what you can do," Vegeta said.

"Sunset wait!" Ryu called. "He's very powerful, I know you're strong but even you might not be able to match his strength."

"Don't worry, I didn't come alone," Sunset said, gesturing to the entrance of a nearby building.

Emerging was the Avalanche Trio of Barrett Wallance, Tifa Lockhart and their leader Cloud Strife, the three making their way to Sunset's side.

"Who's he suppose to be?" Cloud asked.

"None of us really know for sure," Chun-Li said, getting their attention. "But he's amazingly strong, his power alone shook the planet. I'm worried what type of damage he could cause if this continues, honestly with his power, he could very much destroy the world, or at least deal irreparable damage."

"Well he can't be that much different than Sephiroth, if we can take him down then this new guy should be no problem," Tifa said.

"Uh, doesn't he keep coming back though?" Sunset asked.

"And we keep driving him back, it's about never giving up and always putting your best food forward," Tifa said. "Ready Cloud?"

"Just stay close to me, you three know what to do," Cloud said.

"You got it," Barrett said. "This ain't my Earth but it's still Earth nonetheless, I won't stand back and do nothing!"

"You three really want to take me on? Even with this girl that's not much," Vegeta said. "I'd much rather fight that demon guy, he at least puts up a decent challenge."

"I don't like being underestimated," Cloud said. "No, scratch that, underestimate me, so it comes as more of a shock when we annihilate you."

"You punks!" Vegeta flew in to attack, Barret starting off by hitting his Big Shot attack, temporarily stunning Vegeta, but not by much.

"Is that all!?" Vegeta went to attack but Tifa leapt up and hit a strong punch that knocked Vegeta bit dizzy. "Not bad."

Tifa landed alongside Barrett, "Quick, the Materia!"

"You got it!" Barrett said as he used a fire Materia to blast Vegeta with a raging fire, knocking the Saiyan back.

"Want to cool off!?" Tifa used an ice Materia that froze Vegeta in place, allowing Sunset to channel some power and blast the Saiyan.

"They're doing it? Hell yeah!" Ken cheered.

Vegeta wasn't too happy, he charged up a massive amount of energy, glaring at the newcomer group, "You're good, but I'm better!" He flew in and punched Sunset hard in the stomach, knocking her back. Tifa went for a kick but Vegeta blocked her strike and elbowed her face, then spun back elbowed her in the stomach, knocking her skidding across the ground.

Barrett tried shooting at Vegeta, the Saiyan deflecting the bullets with his fingers and landed a massive blow to his face. Suddenly Vegeta felt some energy and quickly jumped away from Cloud attacking with his Buster Sword.

"Take this!" Cloud sent some Lightning Magic at Vegeta, but the Saiyan Prince was quick to dodge and appeared beside Cloud, kicking him aside.

Cloud skidded but used his sword to come to a stop, then found himself dodging some ki blasts. Moving quickly, Cloud rushed in with his sword and whacked Vegeta back, the blade not cutting much but still dealing enough force for Vegeta to feel.

"So you like swords too, just like that guy over there," Vegeta gestured to Dante. "Almost reminds me of Trunks, wonder how that boy is doing in his timeline?"

"It's a special sword," Cloud said. "Especially when I'm using it!"

Cloud went to attack again, Vegeta dodging the sword strikes and getting in a few punches to the former Shinra employee and knocking him back yet again. "I'm just about done with you!"

"Same here!" Cloud said, powering up and rushing in with another strike. Moving fast he started slashing at Vegeta from various different angles, moving at speeds even Vegeta found impressive before ending with a downward slam of his sword, a massive force emanating from the strike.

"Whoa, that was awesome," Ken said.

"The power of his Omnislash, works every time," Tifa boasted on behalf of her friend.

When it was over, Cloud was seen panting, taking a few steps away from the crater he left Vegeta in. "I think he's done."

"You did it Cloud!" Sunset cheered. "Way to show that guy, that's why you're...oh no..."

Cloud looked confused and then turned around to see that Vegeta was standing back up, and he did not look too happy. "You gotta be kidding me."

"Nice job," Vegeta said, holding his ribs in pain. "I felt that, your power is nothing to scoff at. If you keep this up, there's no telling what you can achieve."

"Do you still want to fight?" Cloud asked, gripping his sword. His friends and the Capcom Warriors also looked ready to continue.

"No..." Vegeta said, dusting himself off. "I've gotten my fill, it's not that I think you'll win, but I admire your bravery, I admire the bravery of everyone here. Plus I might actually go overboard, I don't want to risk any more unnecessary destruction."

"So, you're not a bad guy?" Sunset asked.

"If you asked me that a decade or two ago, I wouldn't need to answer, you'd already be dead," Vegeta said, that answer unnerving Sunset and her warrior allies. "But times change, and so do even the hardened of warriors. Being a father changes a man's perspective on life."

"You have a child?" Ryu asked.

"His name is Trunks, a gifted warrior, but a bit of a brat, I blame the codding he gets from his mother and her mother," Vegeta said. "I have another son, he's even more of a warrior than the one of my time, fights with a sword just like that demon over there, and the warrior who just showed me impressive speed. Needs a bit more confidence in himself though, but I have faith that he'll be fine, he's a very clever warrior."

"That's impressive, but what do you mean 'of your time'?" Sunset asked.

"It's a long story, you might not even believe me," Vegeta said.

"We might," Mega Man said, making his way over. "If you're done fighting, maybe you can tell us more about who you are, and why you're here."

"That's what we'd like to know too!" came yet another new voice. Everyone turned to see the Sun Goddess of Capcom, Amaterasu, along with her tiny comrade Issun. "Ammy here wants some explaining."

"I sense God Energy, who is that?" Vegeta asked, then to his surprise saw the Capcom Warriors kneeling to her. Between her energy and the fact that everyone was kneeling, he figured she was indeed the diety of this world. Knowing how dangerous they could be from his encounters with Beerus, Vegeta also kneeled as a sign of respect, Sunset and the Avalanche Trio doing the same.

The fights were over, but some things had yet to be resolved.