• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 871 Views, 4 Comments

Scootaloo, Why You Have Many Tales!? - ThunderChaserLee

  • ...
 4
 871

Equation Scootaloo, The Ultimate Question

School for Scootaloo was quite easy, but as well as it is different. She was good at reading, writing, science, and history. The only problem, Math! The words Math shake in her mind, for somehow her brain does not cooperate with such things. Over the past days, she studies much of math, and learns there are way so many numbers in the galaxies of galaxies.

"Alright class! Who can give me the answer to number five?" said Miss Cherilee. It was near the end of today's School Time, Miss Cherilee was giving the fillies questions, all was the same. All the students did not raise their hands, but instead stared at each other and pointed, meaning none of them knew the answer. Miss Cherilee groaned and sighed in disapproval.

"Alright, so who's going to answer this question? Silver Spoon? Snails? Featherweight? Anypony?"

No Response.

"Come on! If you answer it you'll get a lollipop!"

No Response.

"And a peppermint."

Still No Response.

"Ugh. Fine. And you won't get homework for a whole week."

And then all fillies started to get into work. The sounds of pencil scratching on paper was heard left and right. There was one peculiar area that the scratching of pencil was not made, and that peculiar place was Scootaloo's desk.

"Scootaloo, aren't you gonna figure the question out?" said Applebloom.

"Yeah, why are you not figureing it out?" said Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo was lying her back on the school chair, relaxing herself. Then, she spoke. She was whispering to them.

"To tell you the truth, I already know the answer. It's 5." The other two gasped.

"Really! It's actually 5?" spoke the two ponies. They spoke at the same time.

"If you know the answer, then you could show us Scootaloo." said Miss Cherilee. The fillies wondered how in the hay did she know what they were saying. "Girls, I know what you were saying. Remember, I can lip read? How could you not remember this when I personally told you fillies?"

The fillies had forgotten this fact. In fact, it was just about two days ago. Scootaloo was whispering words that no pony could hear. As she did so, Miss Cherilee wrote down a couple of questions, and Scootaloo whispered answers to the surrounding fillies. As she did so, Miss Cherilee had made her answer all the questions on the board. The funny thing was, she got all of them incorrect. But now, she had to answer this one question, the question of fate.

"Well........ First! You have to add 2 and 3, which gives you 5!" The class clapped, and Miss Cherilee smiled, but something unexpected happened.

"Hey! I'm not finished yet! Now, you must add pi to the answer, which is approximately 3.14159265359!"

"How did you know that's the right amount for pi Scootaloo?" asked Miss Cherilee.

"I copied it down on my hoof. It was written in the textbook, see!" Scootaloo held up a big math textbook that was meant for adults to learn higher parts of math. "So anyways, after that you get 8.14159265359! Then you must subtract it by .14159265359, which you then get 8! Now then, you must then add 100 and subtract it by negative-"

As Scootaloo started giving the class random equations and numbers, she also wrote down the numbers on the board. Both the sounds of chalk scratching on the board were made and the sound of chalkboard erasers pounding on the board were made. As time passed, she had been talking up in front of the class so long, the filly students had practically fallen asleep on their desks. Even Miss Cherilee fell asleep, she was sleeping on the floor near by Scootaloo's backpack. As the time passed, the bell suddenly rang, awakening everyone in a shock.

DING!

"And at last! You get the answer, 5. Voila!" Scootaloo turned from the board, it was covered in white scribbles. As she turned, she found everyone to be awakening from sleeping.

"Aw man! Did you all have to be sleeping? Do I have to tell all of you how to do the question again?" said Scootaloo.

"NO!" yelled all the students.

"Sheesh. Okay then, if that's what you all want." said Scotaloo.

"Alright, class, it's time to leave class!" said Miss Cherilee. She was yawning and stretching off of the floor."And for Scootaloo, see me when everypony leaves."

As all the fillies left, Miss Cherilee aproached Scootaloo's desk instead of Scootaloo coming to her.

"Scootaloo, how did you get all those numbers and finally get 5, again? It was just a simple adding equation."

"Oh, well I wanted to show you that I've been studying math! I've learned so much that I know every single number! Well, not entirely every number, but anyways. Did you know there's a jajillion? It's right after the hinjillion. That's the highest number I've reached to."

Miss Cherilee smiled, and gave Scootaloo a pat on the head.

"Well, I guess your smarter than me! You should be teaching the class instead of me." Both the mare and filly laughed.

"Really?" said Scootaloo.

"No, not really. Now gallop along." said Miss Cherilee.

Scootaloo was excused, and Miss Cherilee looked out her window, seeing Scootaloo meeting her two other friends that were awaiting for her. They started walking home, and talked the silence away.

"Why'd you write all those numbers Scootaloo? There were, like, so many!" said Apple Bloom.

"Yeah! Why did you? I don't even think it's possible to get all those numbers. I mean, the answer was just a 5." spoke Sweetie Belle.

Scootaloo smiled, then spoke.

"I didn't finish my homework, so I tried killing time. Hopefully Miss Cherilee will forget it." The three fillies laughed about their homework, since Scootaloo was the only one to not finish her homework.

"Hey, where is your homework Scootaloo?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, where is it?" asked Sweetie Belle.

Scootaloo shrugged, not worried about it.

"I think I left it home." said Scootaloo, "Under my bed." As the fillies walked home, a slip of paper slipped from Scootaloo's bag.

It read: I've already checked your homework Scootaloo! Don't think you can fool me next time! Love, Miss Cherilee.