• Published 1st Jan 2021
  • 228 Views, 2 Comments

Descendants: My once upon a time 2 - GRYFFINDOR123456



The second story of this series! The mane 7, the VKs, Flash, Trixie, Soarin and Wallflower return for their newest adventure: Auradon Prep! Mal falls in love with Ben, Flash tries to knock some sense into Sunset. But a dark force overshadows them.

  • ...
 2
 228

2 dates(sunset pov)

“Sunset, wait up!” shouted Flash, running after me. I turned. “I know the last time we went on a date at the park, it was a disaster. I’m sorry! Why don’t we go to the enchanted lake for our date tomorrow?”

“Okay.” I said.
Little did I know that my sister and Ben would be there too.


“So tell me a little about yourself,” said Ben.
“My middle name is Bertha,” said Mal. “My mom being totally evil, just doing what she does!”

Mal fake laughed.

They stepped onto the ring, where Flash and I were sat.

“Oh, hey, Flash.” said Ben. “You on a date too?”

“Trying to convince Sunset. We’ve been an item since... well, for a long time.”

“Same here.” said Ben. “Trying to convince Mal.”

“And it’s not working.” they said in unison.

“Sunset is stubborn. She gets it from her dad. Her mom said he was stubborn too.”

“Mal’s the same,” said Ben sympathetically.

“Has Sunset tried strawberries?” he asked, still looking at Flash.

Flash nodded. “And she loves them.”

“Mal, hey, Mal!” shouted Ben. “You tried strawberries?”

“No?” replied Mal.

“What?!” I nearly screamed. “Strawberries are delicious! They are like the best thing a pony-turned-human could have.”

“Sunset’s right,” said Ben. “Open...”

Ben popped a juicy red strawberry in her mouth. “Mmm, yes, Sunset! You were right! They’re delish!”

“Told ya.”

Then the boys started to strip, as they jumped straight into the enchanted lake. “Boys.” I said, laughing.
“Can you swim?”

“No,” said Mal. “I can’t.”


“Ben? BEN!” shouted Mal.

“MAL, NO!” I shouted, as she dove in and I dove straight into the enchanted lake after her.

I carried a weak Mal onto the shore, on her left was Ben.

“You couldn’t swim?” asked Ben, horrified. “Sunset, that was brave of you.”

I blushed. “Thanks. Hey, shouldn’t we get back? It’s getting late.”

“Sunny’s right,” said Flash. “Let’s head over.”


“Well, that was interesting,” said Mal.