• Published 31st Dec 2020
  • 1,053 Views, 16 Comments

RedKeyMon - Dragon-In-Black



There is a crazy stunter in Equestria and nopony or creature know who he or she is.

  • ...
5
 16
 1,053

1 - A Stunters Beginning

It was cold in Manehattan, but that was to be expected as it was three in the morning. A figure in black costume and motorcycle helmet was on his bike, on top of a roof. He isn't a very well known creature. Or well, that depended on who you asked. The motorcycle he was on was a Kawasaki ZX-6R. It was completely coloured in green as the stunter hadn't had the time for re-colouring it. He hadn't mind. He simply wanted to do his stunts.

The roof he was on had small stones on the ground, and the roof had different air-conditioning materials on there. On the edge of the buildings rooftop was the edge that would make him fly a little with his bike. He had paid a unicorn to make it drive quietly. It was a success! The stunter could turn the enchantment on and off, so he could drive either loudly or not make a sound.

The stunter looked at his Rolex watch, and saw that it was time to begin filming. A pony that was with him in the shadows, would be the one recording his stunts. Luckily, he would only be doing them at night, but he could always take a few edits in his video editor to make it look like he does stunts in the day. He would of course do some in the night also. "Are you ready?" The pony in the shadows asked, making the stunter look at where the voice came from. He then nodded to the pony. The pony started recording and the stunter started to drive at a really alarming rate towards the edge of the rooftop. He did a wheelie, and the pony who was recording started to fly and record every shot.

The stunter felt how his back tire made contact with the stone, and how he started to fly. Time slowed down, as the motorcycle flew through the air with the stunter on the motorcycle, not fearing for his life the slightest. The building he was aiming towards, had a large billboard that had the commercial for one of the airlines in Equestria. The stunter was upside down, and he turned his motorcycle to the left and went back up again, making the wheels face the ground. The pony was filming each second, and it was some good stuff also.

The stunter felt how the motorcycle made contact with the billboard from underneath. The stunter smiled under his motorcycle helmet. He then slid through the billboard with great speed, and the pony captured every second of it. The stunter then felt how he reached the end of the billboard, and knew how he was gonna land on the ground hard. He was gonna make it epic!

The stunter made a backflip with his motorcycle in midair. The pony caught all of this, and even got a perfect angle to make the video for later look majestic. The stunter landed the motorcycle on its wheels, and casually looked up at the flying pony who was still hiding behind the shadows. The pony nodded to him and he smiled. It would mean that the pony got it.

"It seems like we are done here Nightmare Moon." The stunter said, casually as if it was normal that you talked to an evil princess. The princess herself flew out of the shadows with her majestic long wings and armor. She was as tall as Celestia, maybe a quarter inch taller. She had gotten this job because she had been asked to by... Well, she doesn't actually know who gave her the job. All she knows is, that she wouldn't regret it apparently.

"Hopefully!" Nightmare Moon said, a little irritated. That was actually the thirtieth attempt to make the stunt. She had not been happy the other times. "So, what now RedKeyMon?"

RedKeyMon grinned from under his helmet. He enjoyed how she sounded irritated when in reality; she loved it. Or well, liked it might be more appropriate word for it. This wasn't his first stunt at all. This was just one of many stunts he had done. He could do stunts with any vehicle in any sort of condition. It really didn't matter. Nightmare Moon didn't know who he was though, as RedKeyMon had only ever said that she wouldn't believe it even if she saw who he was. It was better if nopony or creature knew who he was.

"Well, we will have to go back to our hotel." RedKeyMon said, making Nightmare Moon sigh and nod. She was really curious as to who he is. She had tried to invade his mind, but he was apparently expecting that, as she had been "thrown out" of his mind. She had not expected that the slightest.

Nightmare Moon got on the motorcycle and put on her helmet. RedKeyMon then floored it towards the hotel they were staying in. The city of Manehattan were quiet, and Nightmare Moon wouldn't have normally liked it. It meant that everypony and creature was asleep. She wanted to see activity during the night, but she was happy that she didn't see any creature or pony out and about. She had completely forgotten to change to her disguise. RedKeyMon was driving on the highway that was free from cars. There were lights that lit up the long road, and RedKeyMon got a sudden urge to tease Nightmare Moon with flooring it over one of the exits of the highway so he and Nightmare Moon would be flying.

Nightmare Moon seemed to know what he was thinking and said in a threatening tone; "Don't you even think about it!" RedKeyMon laughed, and continued to drive. They weren't far from the hotel. The hotel itself was located near the beach of Manehattan.

RedKeyMon and Nightmare Moon reached the hotel that was one of the more expensive hotels, and Nightmare Moon changed her herself into a un-reformed changeling. She looked like one of the changeling drones and she had blue bug eyes together with bug wings and a small horn. The name of the changeling Nightmare Moon transformed into was Vux. That was the only thing they knew...

RedKeyMon parked the bike and pulled out the key. Nightmare Moon got of and immediately went to the hotel entrance followed by Spike. The hotel was tall and proud. It looked futuristic, as the glass windows of the building reflected the time of day, and showed the moon and stars or the sun depending on the time of day. The entrance had a small stone staircase with three steps, there were two glass double doors. There was a symbol on the glass double doors that depicted a manticore stretching out his large arms towards the half sun and moon and had text underneath that said; The Beach Hotel.

RedKeyMon walked through the entrance, and saw how Nightmare Moon got the keys to their room. The inside was beautifully coloured in white, while, the floor was crystal shiny red. There was a waiting area with several chairs and sofas with a coffee table with different magazines. There was a reception to the left when you entered the building that had a large wooden desk that had been beautifully carved and feelt smooth against your fingers. There was a receptionist who looked tired by happy. Her mane was blonde and her eyes looked to have been grayish purple with a hint of white. It was hard to tell because she had fallen asleep.... her coat seems to be grayish blue, with a hint of amaranth.

There were two ways to get to the element floor which is the last floor and is only designated for royalty, or members who has been royalty. Nightmare Moon had used a spell to confuse the mare at the reception. RedKeyMon and Nightmare Moon were gonna take the elevator. RedKeyMon pressed the button and the doors slid to the side. RedKeyMon and Nightmare Moon walked inside the elevator and pressed the number eleven.

"Had she fallen asleep again?" RedKeyMon asked, making Nightmare Moon nod in response. It had become common knowledge to them, that the receptionist always is asleep.

"Yes, it was so easy to manipulate her. It was as if I wasn't doing anything." Nightmare Moon said, making RedKeyMon chuckle in response. The elevator stopped at the eleventh floor, and the two got out. The hallways were decorated with a long red mat with gold on the edges of the mat. The hallway they were walking on was long, and they knew that they were on the last door as that is the one princess Luna uses. The walls were decorated with dark green coloured snakes that looked venomous.

They reached Luna's room, and Nightmare Moon unlocked the door and walked inside. RedKeyMon followed soon after, and they weren't fazed by the room. The room was solely focused for the night itself. The ceiling was coloured with stars and the moon. The curtains were drawn over the window. There was even a pool table in the middle of the room. Nightmare Moon walked towards the kitchen where she had left a laptop. The laptop was to help edit the videos they were gonna upload. RedKeyMon was quite excited for it to go up on CreatureTube.

"Go get the rest you need. I will edit the video." Nightmare Moon said, making RedKeyMon nod. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and went to sleep. It was gonna be interesting to see the reactions from other creatures who would watch the video.

Nightmare Moon sat and edited the video for at least three hours before everything was perfect. There was music, and short clips for each stunt that was about thirty seconds long. The first video had about three stunts, the last one being the official welcoming of RedKeyMon's channel. Nightmare Moon uploaded the video and saw how it was published. Then she turned off the laptop, brushed her teeth and went to bed. It had been a long day. Although, neither of them would realise what type of attention they had put on themselves, or how famous RedKeyMon would be...

Author's Note:

Hello everypony!

This was an idea that I had always wanted to write, but I wasn't sure if I should or not, but I felt like this was a great way to start the brand new year!