• Published 18th Feb 2022
  • 3,529 Views, 56 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Spy Racers - Rio - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninjas and Allies team up with the Toretto Crew once again to rescue their friend and stop a new villain in Brazil.

  • ...
2
 56
 3,529

Bem-vindo ao Rio

The next morning, the gang looked and drove through the beautiful city of Rio.

“This is unreal,” Tony commented, impressed by the scenery of Rio.

“Whoa!” Cisco and Mikey awed in unison.

“Awesome!” Zach smiled as Caitlyn took some pictures from her phone.

“Dope,” Echo said.

“Yeah,” Angel agreed.

Keno noted, “It's like New York, but different.”

Cisco asked onscreen, “So what's the plan? How are we going to find Layla and find out what these gangs are up to?”

“We've got all we need right here. Can you see the formula?” Tony said. “Or do you need me to magnify it for you?” He flexed his arm, showing his tattoo.

“You're flexing, aren't you?” Applejack asked, unimpressed by the physique of his arm.

Tony replied through comms, “Yup.”

“So, you're just gonna walk around trying to act like a bodybuilder?” Frostee sat back and crossed his arms while Donut perched onto Frostee’s shoulder. “I'm not sure that'll work.”

Tony answered, “I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm the man with the formula tattoo. The one everyone's been looking for? I just need to make sure the right people meet… Marchelo.”

“Marchelo who?” Raph asked through comms.

“I'll answer that question when I parked and find out where I wrote down my cover name,” Tony replied.

Chaplin sarcastically said, “Right…”

“Can't wait to see that one blow up in your face,” Aria stated dryly over the comms.

Minutes later, the teens parked their cars and the Turtles disguised themselves as humans before everyone exited their vehicles. Plus, the locals of Rio were fascinated by the teens’ sweet cars.

Tony smiled, “Looks like the locals have great taste.”

Then, a kid was astounded by Tony’s car. He walked up to Tony and asked, “Whoa! Awesome! Can I take a picture of you with your car?”

“Yeah, of course.” Tony answered and got a picture with the kid, flexing his tattooed arm.

“Oh, obrigado! Thank you!” The kid used his phone and took a picture of the car with Tony, flexing his tattooed arm.

After the kid got his picture, he walked off while Tony told his team, “If everyone is that friendly, this is gonna be a piece of cake.”

“I totally agree with you, T.” Pinkie nodded while eating her cupcake.

Cisco suggested, “Yeah. While you show off your tattoo, we'll scout around for some shady, underground types looking for shady formulas.”

As Frostee, Keno, Sonata, Cisco, Mikey and Donut went to scout around the area, Echo added, “Yeah, what could go wrong with that?”

”If some idiot plans to get the holler out, we'll lose our vehicles and everything we own. Everything!” Angel deadpanned.

While the team split up and scout for clues, the kid ran to the alleyway, making sure no one spotted him and sent a photo of the tattoo to someone on the rooftops.



Sonata, Keno, Mikey, Pinkie and Cisco were scouting around the market area with Donut on his shoulder. Cisco said, “Ah…the sweet smell of fresh produce and…ah, am I getting a hit of sugarcane? And lime? Wow, I can't even imagine what you're getting with your sense of smell.”

Donut saw a fly near him, caught it, and ate it. Sonata said in disgust, “Urgh! Let's get you some food before you move on to spiders.”

Then, Donut ran away and the teens chased after him. Mikey shouted, “Hey, Donut! Hey, come back!”

“Donut, calm down!” Pinkie called.

“Sorry about the monkey everyone!” Keno apologized, loudly.

The monkey stopped at the small market owned by an elderly man and grabbed a banana to eat. From there, the three teens panted for air and panted before he ran off again.

Cisco panted, “We are… so sorry. My pet monkey was behaving before we arrived, but… I guess he's hangry.”

The market owner wondered, “Huh.”

Sonata gave the owner money and apologized, “Here's for the bananas, and the strawberries, and… what is that he's eating right now?”

“A spork.”

Sonata grabbed Donut and told him, “Donut, that's not food.”

Keno ordered, “Take the spork out of your mouth!”

Donut spat the spork out and Cisco apologized, “So sorry, How much for the spork?”

The market owner chuckled, “How about you buy an acai bowl and we call it even?”

Cisco awkwardly chuckled, “Make it six. I'm Cisco. And these are my friends, Mikey, Keno, Sonata, Pinkie Pie, and Donut.”

“Beto,” The market owner introduced himself and shook everyone’s hands.

Mikey apologized, “But all the same, we are extremely sorry about our monkey friend.”

Beto laughed, “You kids are fine. This isn't first it's happened.”

Minutes later, Beto delivered six acai bowls to the teens and their monkey.

“So these are called ah-kye bowls? Am I saying that right, y'all?” Mikey asked them.

Beto pronounced, “It's ah-sah-EE.”

“Ah-sah-EE. I hope it's as fun to eat as it is pronounce,” Mikey took a piece of acai and ate it. “Mm.”

“This is good,” Cisco agreed.

Keno nodded, “I like it.”

“Hey um, quick question. Do you know if anyone's looking for a formula?” Pinkie asked.

Beto didn't understood her question. “A what?”

Pinkie explained, “A formula. You know what I'm saying? Equations? Science?”

Sonata added, “Tattoos?”

“Maybe my English is not so good, but you should slow down. You'll get a congelamento cerebral,” Beto warned the teens, who were continuing to eat the acai bowls.

“A what?” Cisco replied.

“Um, the cold head?” Beto said.

Pinkie knew what Beto meant. “Guys, what he's trying to say is that…”

Then, the teens and the monkey started to have a brain freeze, yelping in pain.

Sonata yelped, “Brain freeze!”

“There it is. You guys okay?” Beto asked in concern.

“It hurts so good!” Cisco laughed. “So good.”

Then, Zach and Caitlyn saw the teens and Zach asked, “What's going on here?”

“Guys, you should try out this food right here. It's so good,” Mikey told them, showing them acai bowls.

“Well, this might be beneficial for our school report about the food of Brazil. What do you think, sis?” Zach asked his sister.

Caitlyn sighed, “Fine, I'm getting hungry anyway.”

Pinkie smiled, “We'll take another round please.”

Beto smiled, “Of course,” He chuckled, ‘Kids, always enjoying life.”


Meanwhile, Frostee, Carter, Rainbow, Vinyl, Chaplin and Blade Swipe were among the crowd watching capoeira dancers while the musicians played some great, rhythmic music. Then, Frostee and Vinyl started to get into the beat by tapping their feet and moving their shoulders.

“Yo, check out Frostee. He's feeling the groove right there,” Chaplin pointed out as Frostee danced his way into the dance floor where the street performers danced, who were impressed by Frostee.

“Now this is the kind dancing I can get behind of,” Blade Swipe took off his weapons, and back flipped onto the dance floor.

“Nice moves,” Rainbow admitted. “But let me show you what I got!” And she began to dance as well.

“Oh, it's on now,” Frostee said and activated DJ Drone for the lights while Vinyl played her turntables, joining the musicians.

Carter grabbed his notebook, “I gotta write this down for my report.”


Rarity, Buffy, Twilight, Spike, and Applejack walked around the streets until they found a store full of clothing and dresses. The two fashionistas entered the store and looked around.

“Ooh, look at all these clothes. So exotic,” Buffy cheered.

“I totally agree with you, darling. These dresses would look great for my next fashion lineup,” Rarity nodded.

Applejack frowned, “Uh, may I remind you two that we're suppose to be looking for our friend, Layla. Not shopping around for dresses.”

“She's got a point there,” Twilight noted while Spike barked.

Buffy assured them, “Oh don't be silly, you guys. We're just going to take a look.”

Twilight asked them, “Do you even have Brazilian money to afford the dresses you want?”

Rarity answered, “I don't know. Maybe we should've asked Ms. Nowhere earlier. Let's come back when we get the chance.”

“I hope so,” Buffy nodded and the two fashionistas exited the store.

“Great. Now let's go,” Applejack ordered and everyone walked away from the store and continued their mission.


Meanwhile, Aria, Leo, Fluttershy, and Gabby were asking the locals some questions.

“Have you seen this girl?” Leo asked.

The male local answered, “No.”

Gabby asked another local, “¿Has visto a mi amigo por aquí?”

The second local shook her head, “No.”

As Aria was about to ask the third local, she told him, “Ni te lo pienses, tío.” She walked away after that.

“What does that even mean?” Aria asked Gabby.

“Roughly, she hasn't either,” Gabby told him.

April contacted Leo, “Me, Donnie, Fluttershy, and Aria haven't had any luck on finding Layla, Leo.”

Leo replied, “Just keep searching. We'll find her.”

“Oh, I hope we find her soon,” Fluttershy worried.


Meanwhile, Tony observed around until he saw two guys sitting on their table, watching soccer on TV.

“Time to reveal Marchello's backstory,” Tony stated, cracking his neck. He walked over to their table and greeted them, “Hey guys, How’s it going? My name's Marchello.”

The two men ignored “Marchello’s” handshake, trying to watching TV. “Marchello” continued, “Yeah. Just got out of prison in the States.You know how it is. The big house, right? The joint. Hard time.” The two time were annoyed by “Marchello” as he continued, “Anyway, I'm down here looking for my birth father. Rumor has it he got amnesia on a fishing trip,” The two men were trying to watch the soccer game as “Marchello” blocked the screen. “Yeah, yeah, he got hit in the head with a flying fish. His friend yelled, "Duck," but Pops just thought he saw a bird.” He then yawned, “Yup, anyway, I'm pretty tired. You know, from the joint.”

The crowd erupted on TV and the commentator shouted, “Goal!”

The two men were upset as one of them flipped the table, “No! We missed the goal!” They were angry at “Marchello” and approached them with serious intent.

“Marchello” nervously told them, “They'll show the instant replay! Right?” He was cornered by the two men until he pointed out behind them, “Goal!” They turned around and “Marchello” ran away from the two men.


Meanwhile, Echo was with her friends: Raph, Adagio, Angel, Casey, and Sunset, looking around to see the beautiful artwork in the streets.

Raph commented, “This place feels different from New York.”

Echo and Angel were amazed with the art and graffiti on the walls of Rio.

“Dope,” Casey and Echo complimented.

Sunset noted, “Impressive workmanship.”

“Whoa,” Angel gasped and saw another artwork of the eye.

Adagio suggested, “Maybe there's more to this story about the artwork.”

“Let's get to higher ground and take a look,” Sunset suggested, pointing up.

“Right behind you,” Raph followed her along with Adagio, Chaplin, and Casey.

Echo grabbed her gadget, turned it on, and tossed it right ob to the street lamp until her gadget transformed into a spider-bot. She turned on the controls from her phone and activated POV mode for her spider-bot. While Echo and Angel watched, Raph, Casey, Chaplin, and Adagio climbed up high to the rooftops to get a better view of the artwork. Parts of the graffiti lined up with the buildings and turned it into a big beautiful masterpiece of a woman’s face.

“Whoa,” Echo and Angel commented in unison.


Meanwhile in LA, Ms. Nowhere was spying on a handsome prince protected by his bodyguard.

“Uh Ms. Nowhere, I'm receiving a very hostile call from Karai Hamato,” Gary informed her.

Ms. Nowhere sighed, “Put her through.”

Karai called, straining to stay calm, “Nowhere, I was just calling to see if Gary could patch me through to my friends.”

Ms. Nowhere replied, “He can, but he is busy helping me with something.”

Gary interrupted her through comms, “Did you find the target?”

“He's right below me. I'm locked on to his eau de dude cologne,” Ms. Nowhere answered.

Gary replied, “The cologne you hate?”

“I only hate it when you bathe in it.”

Karai said in disgust, “Yuck, I hate cologne.”

“Meh, the scents aren't for everyone,” Gary shrugged. “But hey, I spray, delay, and walk away.”

Ms. Nowhere opened the manhole cover and continued, “Yeah, right! You pour, add more, and close the door.”

Suddenly, a black van pulled up in front of the prince and the suspect took out the bodyguard with a taser and kidnapped the prince.

“Did you get the tracker on?” Gary asked through the comms.

“Yeah,” Ms. Nowhere sniffed.

“If your having trouble, Nowhere. I could send some of my ninjas... For a price.” Karai offered, smugly.

Ms. Nowhere replied, “No need, Karai. I can handle this on my own because I am a one-woman army. And I can still smell that eau de dude. She sniffed deeply until she smelled the disgusting stench from the sewers and almost gagged. “Nope, nope, that's eau de deuce. Call the hazmat team.”

“What's your price, Karai?” Gary asked.

Karai answered, “She has to apologize to my friends for being heartless witch.”

Gary cringed, “Ooh, that's cold, girl.”


Meanwhile, Echo reunited her friends and told them, “The art up in this place is for real.”

Sunset continued, “We saw a bunch of smaller pieces that together, make up this huge mural of a woman.”

“Did you write all of that, sis?” Carter asked.

Angel answered, “I sure did.”

Frostee spoke up, “I learned capoeira. Actually, the music started playing, and it was like my body already knew what to do.”

Blade noted, “To me, it came naturally.”

Fluttershy carried Donut and Mikey told them, “Poor Donut's in a food coma. That's how good these acai bowls are.”

Tony clarified, “We have ah-SAI bowls in LA.”

Cisco corrected him, “Well not like the ones here. And it's pronounced ah-sah-EE.”

“That's what I said. Ah-SAI,” Tony replied.

“Ah-sah-EE! Ah-EE! I'm not hearing the ah-EE, dawg! Come on, Gabby, help me out here!” Cisco told Gabby.

“Um, it's accurate either way, Cisco,” Gabby noted.

“What! No way, you need to...” Donut put his tail on Cisco’s mouth to shut him up.

“Ha! Now that's funny,” Raph chuckled while Frostee and others snickered.

“Think those acai bowls are good with french fries?” Frostee asked.

“Or pizza?” Mikey and Keno chimed in.

“Or cupcakes,” Pinkie held one up.

“Or tacos,” Sonata suggested in as well.

Mikey noted, “There's only one way to find out, dude!”

Fluttershy asked, “How much acai bowls did you give to Donut?”

“He was hangry and we felt guilty about messing up the guy's booth!” Sonata explained.

Leo informed everyone, “We haven't had any luck finding Layla.”

Gabby stepped in, “Leo's right. We're getting off track. Our friend is out there and she needs us. We need to find Layla.”

Sunset nodded, “Best option right now is to find a place for the night and try again in the morning.”

“Man, who knew international spying would be this hard?” Tony quipped until some motorcycle punks drove passed the heroes and circled around them. “Oh... snap.”

After that, they stopped and one of the motorcyclists walked up to them along with the kid the heroes met earlier. Tony nervously chuckled until the motorcyclist saw his tattoo. He took off his helmet and greeted them, “Bem-vindo ao Rio.”

“Gabby, can you translate?” Leo asked Gabby.

Gabby answered, “That was Portuguese, I only know Spanish.”

”I know Portuguese,” Keno revealed. “He said Welcome to Rio.”

“I didn't know you spoke Portuguese?” Casey said.

“There's a lot you don't know about me,” Keno smirked.

Tony whispered, “Looks like Marchelo’s backstory did the trick.”

“Seriously?” Aria asked, facepalming in disbelief.

Echo pleaded, “Please tell me you didn't talk about the flying fish.”

The gang leader asked the kid, “You sure these are them?”

“Look for yourself,” The kid insisted as the gang leader took a good look at Tony’s tattoo.

The gang leader let go and informed the teens, “Follow us, amigos. We're heading back to HQ. The boss will meet us there.”

Leo nodded, “Lead the way.”

Everyone climbed into their vehicles as the kid approached Tony. The kid told him, “Thanks for the picture. I'm saving up for a car like yours.”

“Raph, I got a bad feeling about this,” Blade Swipe whispered to Raph. “Tell Aria and Applejack to stand by for a fight.”

Raph nodded and the heroes followed the gang leader to his boss’s headquarters.

“Uh, anyone have any idea who these guys are?” Zach asked.

“Not a clue,” Donnie stated.

Tony assumed, “Layla must be involved.”

“Are you sure about that?” Cisco asked.

Echo explained, “The organization that Ms. Nowhere sent Layla to investigate was the same group looking for the formula.”

Sunset informed her friends, “She has to be here. Everyone, stay sharp.”

“What kind of trouble did she get herself into, primo?” Gabby questioned her cousin.

Tony shrugged, “I don't know.”

The vehicles drove straight upwards, heading towards the gate of the mansion. From there, they were stopped by two bodyguards and recognized their members. The bodyguard called through his walkie-talkie, “Open the gates.”

Aria followed everyone with her key car and informed her friends through comms, “I don't like this. Not one bit.”

“Me either,” Buffy agreed, stuttering with fear.

Then, Frostee saw the same flowers from the tattoo on the field. “That's the flower from the formula!”

Spike said, “Maybe it's their national flower or something.”

Echo informed Spike, “Brazil's national flower is the ipê.”

Twilight noted, “She's definitely correct.”

Cisco scoffed, “You know an awful lot about flowers. How long were you in Girl Scouts?”

“Oh, I'm the cookie queen, dawg.” Echo smiled, feeling proud of herself.

Rarity suggested an idea to Echo through comms, “I don't suppose you be interested in helping my little sister with her Filly Guide scout, Echo.”

Echo nodded, “Sure, Rares.”

Everyone arrived at the mansion and exited their vehicles as the gang leader stood on the balcony. He instructed the visitors, “All right, the boss will be here in a few. Wait inside.”

“Caitlyn, Zach, Buffy, Angel, Carter, you all stay here inside the car while the rest of us go inside. Does that sound clear?” Leo informed the teens through his T-Phone.

Angel replied, “Loud and clear, Leo. Carter and I will protect them.” But then she noticed something in one of windows. A figure was peeking through a curtain, watching the group. Especially the Ninjas. Angel frowned in suspicion.

Everyone went inside and Rarity gasped, “The inside looks enormous. Must be from a wealthy family, I presume.”

Rainbow nodded, “Yeah, this is a great place here.”

The teens looked around and followed the gang leader.

“Whoa,” Blade Swipe said as the teens saw a picture of a young woman with pink hair and in a Victorian-styled dress.

Cisco jumped on the couch and said, “Man, this fancy furniture is so uncomfortable. Give me a recliner from the dump any day.”

“Uncomfortable?! How dare…” Rarity was interrupted by Applejack and Rainbow, restraining her.

Rainbow told her, “Easy, Rarity. Let it go.”

Raph looked at the mural of a woman and asked, “Hey, doesn't this girl look familiar to you?”

Echo looked at the mural as well and answered, “Yeah. That's the woman from the murals! Check this out,” She walked towards the window and saw the giant painting on the street earlier. “That's what I was telling you about earlier. Who is that?”

The gang leader chuckled, “Santa Rafaela.”

“Rafaela?!” Raph gasped while Casey, Mikey, Keno, and Chaplin laughed.

Casey spoke, “That's like the girl version of your name, Raph!”

“Yeah!” Mikey chuckled.

“Will you guys shut it!” Raph insisted, angrily.

“She must be really important,” Twilight noted, carrying Spike as he barked.

“Important is an understatement,” The gang leader laughed. “This was her home.”


The gang leader narrated her backstory.

“As you can see, Rafaela came from wealth. Her father ran the Moreno family, one of the five families that control the favelas in Rio. Senhor Moreno was a strong and violent man. But Rafaela,” He sighed, “…was a saint. Kind to the widows and orphans. Beloved by the creatures of the forest. And her voice… enough to make an angel cry with envy. She was pure, like a flower that grows through the pavement cracks. But, we lost our angel when gangsters from. the other four families assassinated her father. Rafaela was accidentally caught in the crossfire. Still, the memory of her graceful beauty lives on.”


Mikey and a few others struggled not to cry.

“Poor girl,” Rarity cried.

Fluttershy teared up, “I'm sure she is in a better place now.”

“The price of evil is always the innocent,” Blade Swipe touched his scar.


Meanwhile, Ms. Nowhere tracked down the prince in an abandoned warehouse at an undisclosed location, guarded by the kidnappers’ bodyguards. She perched on top of the steel railings and observed the scene below.

“I think I've got eyes on Prince Ivan!” Nowhere used her spy glasses to get a closer look until she noticed something off from Prince Ivan. “Hold on a second. I'm mentally stroking that hair and it doesn't feel as full as it did before. That's not him! I'm going closer.”

“She doesn't know I'm recording everything she's saying, right?” Karai asked, smugly.

Gary smugly replied, “Nope.”

Ms. Nowhere whispered, “Hello, I can still hear you two, you know.”

The real Prince Ivan was tied into a chair with his mouth taped shut and had no uniform on except his boxers, socks, and T-shirt. The impostor told the prince, “I will take control of your country by pretending to be you! Unfortunately, there can only be one Prince Ivan, so we're going to have to do something about that.”

Ms. Nowhere turned off the comms to Karai and Gary. From there, she sneaked around to find a spot to ambush her enemies until she bumped into one of the bodyguards, shrieking her. A minute later, she was captured.

“Hey boss, we found her sneaking in.”

The impostor interrogated her, “Who are you?”

Nowhere answered, “His bodyguard.”

“Well you're about to be out of the job,” The impostor pulled out his rapier and Nowhere gasped.


Back in Rio, the gang leader saw a car parking in front of the mansion it from the window. He told everyone, “The boss is here.”

Everyone stood up and Tony said, “All right, guys. It's Marchello time.”

Leo informed his team, “Stay alert, everyone.”

A shadowy figure entered the mansion and headed upstairs along with two bodyguards. Tony got a good look of the boss’s face until he said, “Huh?”

“¿Qué?” Gabby reacted.

The light shined upon the boss and the Turtles, Rainbooms, Dazzlings, Casey, April, and Spy Racers were in shock to see who was in charge. A familiar friend from before. The girl who they were searching for throughout Rio. Layla Gray.

“Who is she?” Blade asked.

Rainbow whispered, “That's Layla Gray. She is a friend of ours.”

“Well that was fast,” Chaplin stated.

“And why's she with these guys?” Keno asked.

Aria guessed, “She must be undercover or something?"

”I'm not sure,” Gabby whispered. “Something doesn't feel right.”

“So you're the famous guy with the formula.”

Tony introduced himself, “Marchello.”

“Right…” Layla sarcastically said and pulled Tony’s arm. She ordered the gang leader, “Rocha, take a photo of the formula.”

The gang leader, Rocha, snapped the photo of the formula and told her, “Got it.”

Layla let Tony go and shoved him while his friends caught it. “Good. Now take them out,” She ordered and her men armed themselves with machetes.

The teens gasped while Mikey and Pinkie exclaimed, holding onto each other, “Take us out?!”

“Yes, cause we don't need Marchello no more!” Layla said. “That, and we just got strict orders to eliminate y'all immediately, especially all of you!” She pointed at the Ninjas.

“Oh yeah, from who?” Raph asked.

“From me!” Came a familiar voice in a Spanish accent.

The Ninjas flinched as they recognized the voice.

“No!” Sunset gasped.

”It can't be?!” Donnie exclaimed.

“It can, and it is!” Stepping out of the shadows was a mutant fish that the Turtles and Rainbooms knew all too well.

“Fishface?!” The Ninjas gasped in shocked.

“Do not call me that!” Fishface growled.

Tony and the crew were surprised by mutant as well.

“Yo, is that a fish?” Echo asked.

“With robot legs?!” Frostee exclaimed.

”The name is Xever,” Fishface introduced himself. “And to my old amigos, say hello to my little friend!” Then he threw a small device that landed at the Turtles.

Chaplin instantly recognized the device, “EMP!” He shouted.

But right after he said that, the EMP let out a small charge and the Turtles’ disguises were deactivated revealing themselves.

Layla’s men gasped at the sight of the Turtles and Rocha asked, “What are they?!”

“Mutants like myself, and my sworn enemies,” Fishface answered. “Destroy them all!”

Leo ordered his team, “Everyone, take 'em down.”

The Ninjas armed themselves with their weapons alongside the Spy Racers and battled against Layla, Fishface, and their men.

“I thought you said Layla is your friend,” Blade Swipe retorted while dodging the goon’s machete attacks.

Sunset answered while dodging, “She is! Or we thought she was!”

The Turtles fought Fishface with his balisword as the mutant said, ”Surprised to see me, Tortugas?”

“Totally!” Mikey admitted.

“Well, not as surprised as I was to find all of you here in my home land!” Fishface scowled as he kicked Mikey away and fought Leo. “What are you doing here anyway?!”

“We came looking for our friend Layla!” Leo answered.

“And to find out about that formula on the tattoo,” Donnie added, knocking Fishface back with his staff.

“Don't suppose you know what it is?” Raph asked as he clashed with Fishface.

“That is for me to know and you to never find out!” Fishface rebuked. “But I will say this, for what we've got planned, is something that the Shredder himself could never top!” Then he jump up and drop-kicked Raph into his brothers, knocking them all down.

Layla fought Tony and Gabby on the staircase.

“Layla! It's us, your amigos. Remember?” Gabby called while dodging Layla’s punches.

Layla managed to land a punch on Gabby, knocking her down the stairs, then she swung a kick at Tony who dodged and she smashed her leg right through the banister.

”Rrrr!” Layla cried in pain.

“Oh no, you okay?!” Tony held her shoulder, only for Layla shove him off and punch him right in the gut. ”Urgh! Uh... wow you're really keeping your cover...” he groaned before slumping to the floor.

With a yell, Gabby plowed into Layla, pushing up the stairs and into a wall. “Layla, what's wrong with you?!” Instead of answering, Layla kicked her off and threw a punch, but Gabby ducked, double punched her in the gut, then grabbed hold of her. “I'm sorry, amiga!” And she threw her off the balcony and right on top of Fishface, who was just about to stab Mikey with his sword, knocking the two in a heap.

“Awesome save, Gabby!” Mikey gave a thumbs up.

“Don't celebrate just yet!” Donnie said as more thugs arrived.

Echo dodged Rocha’s machete attacks and spin kicked him. “Yo, we gotta leave now!”

Sunset alerted everyone, “Everyone, out of the building.”

“Cisco, the couch!” Applejack told him.

Cisco passed the couch to Applejack and used her super strength to throw the couch out of the window.

Blade grabbed a hockey stick from Casey, “May I?”

“Sure.” Casey confirmed.

“Go! I'll catch up!” Blade fend off against Layla’s men with the hockey stick.

After that, Cisco jumped out of the window first and landed on the couch. He groaned before rolling down to the ground, “That would've been more comfortable without the couch.”

The Spy Racers and the Dazzlings landed on the couch and Sonata suggested, groaning in pain, “Or better yet, we could've used a mattress.”

Then, the rest of the Ninjas and Rainbooms carried Spike, Casey and April with their magic powers to safety outside the mansion while Blade Swipe jumped and used his kyoketsu-shoge as a grappling hook.

“So glad I decided to reinforce this thing,” Blade remembered.

Everyone raced back towards their vehicles and immediately drove away from the mansion.

“What happened back there, you guys?” Buffy asked.

Sunset answered, “Layla happened.”

“Really? You found her?” Zach said.

“Yes. But then she ordered those goons to kill us,” Gabby stated, driving the Turtle Racer.

”I thought you said she was your friend?” Carter asked, riding his bike with Angel.

“She is!” Tony assured. “She's just working undercover!”

“Ordering your friends to be killed is working undercover?” Caitlyn asked doubtfully.

“Uh... maybe?” Tony replied weakly.

“I'm not sure it's that either,” Gabby said in thought. “Something's wrong with her...”

“Um, guys!” Mikey called over the comms.

"We've got company!" Pinkie added.

Layla and her thugs were in their cars and Fishface on his motorcycle were chasing after the teens.

“You can not escape, fools!” The mutant roared.

“Wait, is that Fishface?!” Buffy gasped.

“Yep, we were just as shocked,” Raph said.

“Okay, now it is the time to call Ms. Nowhere!” Tony shouted.

Gabby agreed, “For once, I agree with you, primo.”

“I'm on it,” Frostee noted and used his spy watch to contact Nowhere. “Donnie, Twilight, Chaplin, contact Ms. Nowhere now.”

“Right,” The tech geniuses noted.

Raph commented through comms, “It feels like we're swallowing our pride on that.”

Spike replied through comms, “Yeah, but we don't have much of a choice now, Raph.”

The Ninjas and Racers reached towards the gate and Leo shouted, “Cisco, gate!”

“All over it!” Cisco acknowledged, driving his truck straight ahead and rammed the gate open.

“We're free!” Sonata cheered and the heroes exited the area.


Meanwhile, Nowhere was tied up into a chair alongside the real Prince Ivan. Then, Ms. Nowhere got a text from Frostee in her spy glasses.

Frostee: HEEELP! We're in deep 💩. We need HELPPLDKDFJF!

Donnie: Sorry, bumpy road!

Frostee: Hssdsaksdlfisfd.

Twilight: Sorry, bumpy road!

Nowhere ignored their texts and smirked to the impostor, “So you went and changed your face just so you could go on living your life as if you're the prince? That's creepy.”

The impostor marched towards Nowhere and replied, “It's not creepy! It's part of something bigger…”

While he continued talking, Nowhere saw more texts from Frostee.

Twilight: HELLO?

Chaplin: Are you ignoring us??!!!?

Frostee: Srsly!!!

“…but I'm afraid you'll never live to see it. Our plan will bring the world to its knees.”


Back in Rio, the Ninjas and Spy Racers were continued to being chased by Layla’s henchmen.

“I think Ms. Nowhere is ignoring us,” Frostee said as he was spooked by Donut, pounding lightly on his watch. “Argh!”

Twilight agreed through comms, “I know, right?”

”Blade, Carter, Keno... With me and AJ! We got company!” Raph ordered while Fishface and some of the manor thugs raced after the heroes like hungry hyenas.


In another path, Layla chased after the Torettos and she bumped them one at a time.

“What was that?” Applejack asked through comms.

“Uh, that was just Layla protecting her cover through a friendly game of bumper cars.”

“Is it though?” Echo asked.

Blade assumed, “It sounds more like she's trying to kill us!”

Gabby remarked, “Layla wouldn't turn on us. Tony and I know it.”

“Are you sure?” Frostee skeptically replied.

Tony shouted, “She saved my life in Vegas!”

“So she could kill you now?” Casey asked.

Adagio ordered them through comms, “Guys, let's escape first. Then argue.”

Layla got angry and pushed a button on her car and the saw blades popped up from her car.

“Not again,” Gabby shook her head.


In another path, Rocha was chasing after Echo, Vinyl, and Aria as he bumped Echo’s car from behind.

Echo informed Aria and Vinyl, “Time for an alley rally, girls.”

“Right behind you, Echo.” Aria answered while Vinyl gave her a thumbs-up from her car window.

The girls drifted to the left and they drove through the gap on two wheels while Rocha’s car got stuck on the gap.

Echo informed her friends, “We lost our guy. Everyone else having fun?”

The teens replied except Blade, “Eeyup.”

Blade Swipe commented, “Define fun.”

“Not much of a racer, Blade?” Tony asked through comms.

“Are you kidding? We don't even have cars in Equestria!” Blade shouted.

“Guys, avoid running over the civilians down the road and focus,” Leo reminded everyone.

Gabby replied, “Yeah, yeah, we got it.”

“Hey Tony, Gabby, how's Layla's cover looking right now?” Echo asked through comms.

Tony chuckled, “Rock solid.”

Aria suggested through comms, “Well, maybe it's time to actually consider that she turned bad.”

Raph quipped, “Or the fact that she wasn't our friend.”

“She IS our friend, idiotas! Layla's not herself right now. So stop arguing with us and focus please!” Gabby shouted.

Tony said, “Turned bad, keeping her cover, either way we gotta find a way to escape. Luckily, I found a shortcut.”

Applejack asked, “A shortcut to where?”

“Good question,” Tony answered. “'Cause we're about to find out.”

Gabby asked the geniuses, “Frostee, Twilight, Donnie, Chaplin, have you guys got a hold of Ms. Nowhere yet?!”

The tech geniuses answered, “No!”

Twilight continued, “She's still ignoring our texts.”

The rest of the girls commented through comms, “Ugh, how rude of her!”

“It's not like we can see that she's read them,” Frostee then got something from his watch, “Oh, I can see.”

While Layla continued chasing the Torettos, they took some sharp turns until she caught up with them.

Tony panicked, “Guys, I really need some help here!”

Frostee replied through comms, “Okay! We'll try again!”


Back at the warehouse, Nowhere was still held captive in the impostor’s base of operations with Prince Ivan.

“So, who do you work for? Cleve Kelso?” Ms. Nowhere asked the impostor.

“For? You think I need someone else to see my plan into fruition?” The impostor answered while Twilight sent her some skull and ambulance emojis, meaning that they need help, badly.

Nowhere continued, “You said "our" plan earlier. And since you're the one who got the face change, I figure the other guy must be in charge. It's Ricky Five Fingers isn't it?”

“I don't work for anybody! We're partners! And doesn't everyone have five fingers?” The impostor showed his hand.

“No dummy, four fingers and a thumb! Is it Big Bob Chinatown? Sudarikov? The Looker? If you plan to look us, does it matter if I know who you you work for?” Nowhere shouted, goading him to spill the beans.

“Fine, I've been wanting to tell someone my plan anyway. It's just too good not to share!” The impostor confessed.

“Looking back, I think it all started when I was young. I was known throughout my village as "The Butterfly Boy" for my love of lepidopterology…”

While listening to his story, Nowhere got a text from the geniuses again and used a laser from her watch to cut the ropes tied to her hands.

Donnie: THIS IS SERIOUS! We're being chased by bad guys in Rio! Nowhere to go!

“…though it would be year's before I emerged from my own chrysalis.”

“Fine. Forget it. I can't stand long-winded stories anyway.” Nowhere stood up and the impostor shrieked, alarming his men that Nowhere's free. Nowhere quickly took down her guards with her fast kicks and reflexes, knocking them unconscious. She went after the impostor and quickly grabbed her rapier, but Nowhere stopped him and tossed it aside. After that, she threw the impostor down to the ground.

“Don't mess with my new face!” The impostor begged her.

Ms. Nowhere did not care about his face and punched him anyway, knocking him out as well. She cracked her knuckles, “Butterfly metaphors are for tween girls.”


Back in Rio, while Layla’s goons continued chasing after her former friends, Frostee, Donnie, Chaplin, and Twilight got a text from Ms. Nowhere.

Twilight shouted, “Ah! Ms. Nowhere's texting! Huh…”

“What did she say?” Spike asked.

“Sounds like we ruined her mission, but she's got a safe house location for us. Sending directions to you now!” Twilight answered and sent the coordinates to her friends.

While the motorcyclists continued chasing after Cisco’s truck and Sonata’s key car, Donut shrieked.

Cisco said, “Yo, we might be in trouble. I can't shake these guys. Or girls. It's hard to tell with the helmets.”

Far from the car chase, the kid from earlier opened the garage door while Beto pushed the cart until they heard sounds of vehicles coming towards him.

The kid gasped, “Grandpa! Look out!”

Cisco and Sonata slammed hard on the breaks and their cars stopped just in time as the motorcycles crashed into them, sending the motorcyclists flying into the other house.

The kid ran to his grandpa and hugged him, feeling relieved. He pointed to his house and told Cisco, Frostee, and Sonata, “Quick! In here!”

“Hey! You're the kid who ratted us out earlier!” Cisco remembered.

“Why should we trust you?” Sonata questioned the kid.

The kid answered, “Because you just saved my meu avô.”

The trio followed and entered his house as the kid said, “Plus, I wanna check out your cars.”


As Fishface and the thugs chased Raph and Applejack, Carter, Blade, and Keno rode out of alleys and pulled along side the henchmen.

“Hey!” Keno called to one of them and spoke in Portuguese, ”Seu sapato está desmarrado!”

“Huh?” The goon looked down and Keno kicked him in the head, knocking him conscious.

Then he pulled in front of the car as Blade took his sword and shot a lightning bolt at the goon's car, causing it to flip and crash into some of the other cars.

“What did you say to him?” Blade asked Keno.

“That his shoes were untied,” Keno smirked.

Carter and Angel pulled next to a car that had it's window rolled down, “Evening, man!” He greeted, before he reached over and grabbed the goon's head and smashed it against the steering wheel multiple times before pulling away.

“Later!” Angel called. And before the goon realized it, he smashed right into a wall.

Back with Fishface, he was pulling up closer to Applejack’s truck.

“Can't you drive any faster?” Raph asked her.

“I've putting the hammer down!” Applejack replied, pumping the gas pedal. “But this is as fast as my truck will go!” Just then, Fishface jumped into the truck's roof. “Hey, no hickhikers!” She swerved the truck, trying to shake Fishface off.

Fishface held on and replied, “Oh, I will, just as soon as I carve up some turtle and cowgirl!” He jabbed his sword through her roof, barely missing her and Raph.

“That's it!” Raph climbed up and tackled Fishface into the back of the truck and the two began to fight until Fishface managed to pin Raph down.

“Farewell, turtle!” Fishface raised his sword.

“Fare well, fish boy!”

"¿Qué?" Fishface looked up to see Angel and Carter pull up as the girl jumped over and kicked him off Raph and began whacking him with her stick.

This gave Raph time to get, grab Fishface, and throw of the truck, sending him tumbling away. Then he turned to Angel, “Thanks.”

“No sweat,” Angel replied.


Meanwhile, Layla continued chasing after Tony and Gabby’s cars in the narrow streets of Rio. As they continued, there was a truck up ahead and as the Torettos saw it, they shifted into high gear and drove pass the truck in a split-second. Layla hit the brakes and drove around the truck. After that, they were heading straight towards a cliff.

“Hold on Dr. Cluckingsworth!” Gabby yelled as the chicken clucked.

“Say a prayer for me!” Tony yelled.

The Torettos pressed the turbo button to gain more speed and the two cars jumped over the cliff while screaming.

One moment later, the Torettos landed on the road safely and sighed in relief.

Gabby said, “That was a close one, primo.”

Tony chuckled, “I know, right? Now let's find a safe place to stay before Layla catches us again.”

Layla exited the vehicle and watched the Torettos escape. She growled, vowing to get revenge on them.


Back at the warehouse, Ms. Nowhere released Prince Ivan and contacted her agent, “Gary, send in the maids. I got four loads for the dry cleaner.”

Prince Ivan approached her, “You got captured on purpose just to find out that maniac's master plan? You could've escaped at any moment?”

“That's right,” Nowhere answered while Prince Ivan followed her, fascinated by her bravery and skill.

Prince Ivan smiled, “Impressive in any way. Who are you?”

Ms. Nowhere took off her shades, “Many have asked, few have ever really found out,”

“Wait! Let me give you my number!”

“Not to be creepy, but I already have it,” Nowhere opened the door and exited the warehouse while the prince was left smiling and Karai pretended to gag through comms.

She hopped on to her motorcycle until Gary called from her spy watch, “Sorry you didn't get to find out who the Impostor was working for.”

Ms. Nowhere replied, “Yeah, bummer. I guess I'll be the surveilling the prince in the future. What's the status on the Ninjas and Tony's team in Rio?”

Gary answered, “Sounds like they made it to the safe house, boss.”

“Good. Let them know I'm on the way and I'm glad they're safe.”

“Oh, that's nice,” Gary commented.

“Because I'm gonna kill them myself!” Nowhere yelled. driving off to Rio to find the teens.

“Ah, that's more like it,” Gary nodded.

Karai sighed through comms, “Gary... Please keep my friends safe.”

Gary replied through comms, “Don't worry. I like them too much to let anything happen to them.”


Back in Rio, Fishface was trying to call someone on the phone, “Pick up, pick up!” He grumbled.

The caller finally answered in a cheerful female voice, “Hello, who is it? I'm very busy!”

Fishface informed the caller, “It's Xever! We've got... a complication.”

“Uh-oh, you know I don't like bad news, Xevy!” The caller replied.

”The girl's friends from that agency are here, and even worse, my enemies the Turtles and Rainbooms are with them!” Fishface said.

“Really?” The caller sounded intrigue. “Guess I'm going to have to make a few changes to the plan, won't I!”

“Rest assured, they will not interfere with your plan again,” Fishface promised.

“They better not, Xevy!” The caller said cheerfully. “Or I'll turn you into sushi! Kay, gotta go, bye!” The call ended after that.

“Geez! She is more annoying than Michelangelo and Pinkie Pie!” Fishface signed. ”And that is saying a lot!”

Author's Note:
  • Filly Scouts is referenced from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Season 6 Episode 15, 28 Pranks Later.