• Published 1st Dec 2020
  • 1,447 Views, 19 Comments

A Fun Time Christmas - AmethystMajesty25



Can this boy band make three songs in one day before Christmas Day?

  • ...
2
 19
 1,447

Chapter 2

Golden Rock kept thinking of ideas for the lyrics by singing a tune, but kept rejecting those ideas every time it doesn’t click to him. As for the rest, Shelly watched while the boys used their phones to play games or text with each other.

“Anything yet?” Beryl asked.

Golden Rock angrily answered, “Great Christmas songs don’t just happen. I need to be in a christmassy mood!”

“Can we help you?” Diamond asked.

Their manager questioned, “How?”

Mind Tempo replied, “Well, whenever we want to get into a christmassy mood...”

The boys stood up and answered in unison, “We put in our...” They threw smoke bombs and changed into their pajamas, “PJs!”

“Ooah! Ooah!” The boys celebrated and gave themselves high fives to each other.

Golden Rock and Shelly were surprised, but coughed as they waved their hands to clear the smoke out.

“Can you not threw smoke bombs in my studio please? I don’t want my smoke detectors to go off like the last time.” Golden Rock ordered.

Shelly pointed out to her manager, “How do they do that?”

“The cottony holiday joy.” Mind Tempo suggested as he and Diamond offered Golden Rock his new PJs.

Golden Rock bluntly rejected, “Yeah, I’m not wearing that.”

The two boys put away their manager’s pajamas and Cloudburst got an idea, “Well, we could try decorating the place.”

Shelly love the idea of decorating her manager’s house, “Oh, I have always wanted to decorate the studio for Christmas.”

“Bingo!” The boys pointed out to Shelly and proved their point.

However, Golden Rock responded in an angry tone, “Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s a great idea. Let’s take a couple of hours driving around town and buying Christmas decorations!”

“Eh, what are you talking about? Every company in your boss’s building is gone for the holidays.” Cloudburst explained.

Mind Tempo added, “Yeah, “I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if we "borrowed decorations".”

Shelly turned to her manager as Golden Rock took off his shades and raised his eyebrow, thinking about what the boys are up to when Beryl said "Borrow decorations".

“Go, go, go!” Diamond ordered as he and the rest of the guys exited his house immediately to "borrow" the decorations.


The montage started with the boys borrowing the Christmas decorations and rearranging Golden Rock’s mansion with the help of Shelly while Golden Rock gets to work with the first song while drinking some hot coco.


After the boys sang their first song with Golden Rock playing the piano, Filthy Rock was happy and loved their first song along with the decorations in and out of the mansion. He said, “See, Christmas miracles do happen,” The boys and their managers were happy to hear his response. “And thanks for the PJs, boys. They make me feel so christmassy.”

The boys agreed and Shelly begged Filthy Rich, “Christmassy enough to let us release a single instead of an EP?”

Filthy responded in a Santa-like tone, “Ho, ho, ho... no.”

The boys and their managers didn’t like that response, but Filthy Rich issued another challenge for them, “Make the other two songs, celebrity duets.”

“Celebrity duets?!” The boys responded in unison.

Golden Rock angrily asked Filthy, “How are we suppose to get celebrities to sing with Fun Time Rush on Christmas Eve?!”

“It’s easy... you just get celebrities and sing with them. Now if you excuse me, I’m off to a soup kitchen to remind myself how lucky I am on Christmas,” His clients were all in hot water while Filthy Rich took a candy cane from the large candy cane bowl and said, “Buh bye.”

After Filthy Rich and his agent left the mansion, Diamond said, “Welp, it’s bye bye to Christmas for us.”

“We are so doomed,” Cloudburst added.

Golden Rock then played an unhappy tune on his piano, everyone in the room were frustrated as ever, hoping to pull off another Christmas miracle.


As Beryl fell back, the boys stood listless - for Filthy may have crushed their Christmas Sprits.