• Published 6th Dec 2020
  • 815 Views, 8 Comments

Equestria and the Librarian of her roles namesake - shcalda



this is the story of Angela, the Library, and their effects on Equestria

  • ...
1
 8
 815

Prologue: Let there be light

In a large city, a great tree of light rose from the sky. Unstopped by anything, it shone straight with warmth in its core. For three days, there was only light be it day or night.

However, the light was meant to shine for seven.

After three days of light, as if there was no light at all, the city was covered in darkness for four days. This event would be known from then on as “White Night, Dark Day”. No one knew what caused this event, and no one ever would.

For the cause of this light had left their world entirely.

In Equestria, every alicorn felt something change.

Princess Celestia excused her day court, taking the rest of the day to plan.

Princess Luna entered the realm of dreams, seeking visions of events yet unknown.

Princess Cadance confided in her husband, hoping to rationalize her thoughts.

And Princess Twilight sparkle, as was her reaction to most things unknown, began studying, searching for knowledge of the sudden shift within books and tomes.

All of them felt a sudden change, and though they knew not why, all of them felt dread that day.

Elsewhere, a seed of light sprouted, and from it, came a great Library.

Author's Note:

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this small prologue. with the release of Project Moon's newest game in may, and with all the updates it has gained since then, I have felt a great urge to write something for it. though I am not a writer, this idea has nagged me for so long that I couldn't just leave it. so for all you Library of Ruina bronies, I hope that you can enjoy this with me. I will try to update it when I can, and while I don't have quite a full plan for what will happen yet, I will strive to make this story enjoyable.

have a lovely day.
-S