• Published 17th May 2021
  • 1,189 Views, 24 Comments

Pharaoh of the sands - Moonghost



Jim Jones went to comicon as a mix Ramses De Nile from monster high and Hawkmoth from Miraculous and was Displaced by The Duke after buy Ramses's cane and all the miraculous. now He lives in southern equestria as the Pharaoh of the sands.

  • ...
7
 24
 1,189

Chapter 3

“Well, since you have a decent idea of what the miraculous are, I would like to see which one you will pick and what you will do with it, or would you like me to explain what they are again?” Ramses said,

“Please, explain again.” Twilight asked timidly

“The Miraculouses are Jewels, gems or objects that are used as focal points for the literal manifestation of concepts, known as Kwamis. A Kwami’s personality powers and likeness are usually determined by what concept they embody. For instance: *Dark wings fall*” Ramses said as he removed his Lapel, at which point the wings disappeared on it, as now it appeared to just be a little Black button with silver edging, as well as a little creature seem to fly out of the lapel. “This is Nooroo The Butterfly Kwami of Transmission. say hello, Nooroo.” Ramses said with warmth in his voice, which surprised Twilight as, she had thought that, Ramses was simply emotionless.

“H-Hello” said the small moth-like creature shyly.

“This amazing little guy allows me to give or enhance powers.” Ramses said,

“Oh oh, sir your making me blush.” Nooroo said, as he blushed.

“Here is some food for you, I need you to go back to helping me keep myself stable, I’m sorry my friend.” Ramses said, ashamed, as he gave Nooroo a small piece of sweetbread.

It was at this point that, Twilight actually noticed, that small pieces of Ramses were falling off and crumbling into sand.

“It’s okay, sir, I know you need me.” Nooroo said with a smile.

“Thank you, old friend. *Dark Wings Rise*” Ramses said after putting his miraculous on. “Now where was I?” Ramses said thinking aloud. “Oh, yes, there are many miraculouses. I myself have all the most powerful ones, I can’t help you with which ones will work the best with you, but, what advice I can give is this: play to your Strengths. Now please choose a miraculous.” Ramses said tiredly as he had to sit down, but, still show off by making a chair out of sand.

Twilight looked at each miraculous very carefully, asking questions, considering everything before finally stopping on a hooked necklace. “this is the fox miraculous right.” Twilight asked Ramses.

“That is correct.” Ramses replied,

“I think I’ll use This one. this one seems to be the most simple of them.” Twilight said,

“Do not underestimate the power of illusion.” Ramses said, as he sat on the chair he had created from his sand. "but, go ahead try it out."

“Already *Trixxs Let’s Pounce!*” Twilight said,