• Published 16th Apr 2020
  • 686 Views, 2 Comments

Nap fics 2 - Justinprice20



Fics of ponies and creatures Napping and sleeping at either mornings, afternoons, or at nighttime

  • ...
 2
 686

Applejack

Author's Note:

This is acutually the first out of the 4 fics of napping based on rainbow roadtrip that i created. and yes i did back to back to back. so i hope you enjoy the fics.

Pinkie pie and her friends were singing 100 bottles. later before the sun sets, pinkie was still singing and her friends (except twilight) were too tired to sing, one of them was applejack which she was tired after all the singing she did with pinkie and her friends. after the sun was set. She gave up her strength and laid down on the hot air balloon, with her hooves on her chin. her eyes were now turning from normal to heavy as she tried to fight the sleepiness, but it was too powerful. She can also barely hear pinkie singing but she ignored it.


"No don't sleep now, this is a bad tine to..." She yawned and puckerd her mouth. "sleep." After she sighed softly, her eyes had no choice but to close slowly. She breathes in through her nose and out for a minute. her back went up and down with each breath she took. Then in a minute, her ears drooped down and she made a soft noise with her nose.

"Ssnnnnoooorrrrreee hmmmmmmmmmm, snnnooorrreee, hmmmmmmmmm." Applejack snored within her nose.

Applejack was sound asleep, softly snoring through her noise and she can no longer hear pinkie's singing. As of now, Her back was now up and down with each snore. After the first snore, she was unconscious and was now in dreamland. while in there, she was dreaming of herself, and her family in a festival involving applejack, She had a blast.

The next 10 minutes she was in dreamland. Then, thanks to pinkie's loud singing, applejack while dreaming covered her hat to block the singing then, applejack in the dreamworld noticed and she left the dreamworld. Finally she opened her eyes, woke up, and got up.

"Ugh, what happened, where's the festival." applejack didn't notice but she's back on the balloon. Then she noticed pinkie.

"Pinkie, i was asleep, *yawns* Could you not sing that song again, we sang that for hours." applejack said to pinkie.

"Oh, sorry about that." pinkie said.


The end.


Hope you enjoyed, More versions of this are available. Comment down below what you think of it.