• Published 24th Mar 2020
  • 517 Views, 22 Comments

I Am Me - APStories



Fluttershy is pulled into a deadly battle between wolf and demon.

  • ...
8
 22
 517

But I know you!

Day 2

Fluttershy and Boris took the elevator and ended up in a completely different area. However, the task was the same: find six items, find a Safehouse Scrap, and escape. However, when Boris picked up a gear, they heard an inhuman roar. "Oh, crap", Boris said. Fluttershy, however, already ran off. She discarded her Gent Pipe and picked up an axe. Suddenly, Bendy appeared behind her, but she swung her axe into the Ink Demon's mouth (which was drawn on to his otherwise featureless face). She kicked him in the nether regions and punched him in the stomach six times. She threw him into a locker, which opened to reveal a Safehouse Scrap. During the fight between Fluttershy and Bendy, Boris found two more gears and a radio. Bendy threw Fluttershy into a barrel, which had an audio log. The audio log played during the fight.

"So here's where the weird starts, I was mopping up Mr. Connor's spilled ink in that little room he called a laboratory. He can call it a laboratory all he wants but it used to be the employee coat closet. Anyway, there it was mopping but that puddle. I'm tellin' ya, it kept moving this way and that way like it has the smarts or something. If these messes keep being like this, I'm outta here!", Wally Franks' voice said in annoyance.

Boris managed to find two spoons and Fluttershy was able to subdue her foe. However, once Boris found the spoons, Bendy regained his strength and chased Fluttershy (who grabbed the Safehouse Scrap during the fight) and Boris until the duo made it to the elevator.

Back in the Safehouse...

"Did Mr. Franks ever get out of here?", Boris asked.

"Read this letter", Fluttershy responded. She handed him a letter from Wally Franks to Joey Drew.

I have to say it was a big surprise getting a letter from you after all these years! I'm surprised you even remember me from back in the old days at the studio. I mostly just swept up the place. I'm doing good here in Florida, lots of sun for me and the wife. Hope you're doing good too. Sorry to hear about the studio closing down. You all made some great little cartoons there. They was good for some laughs. Ok, I gotta wrap this up. The grandkids want to hit the beach so I'm outta here!

Boris put the Safehouse Scrap up on the wall.

"Did anyone else ever make it out?", Boris asked.

"Yes. Allison Pendle and her husband Thomas J. Connor", Fluttershy answered. "Here's another letter." She handed Boris a letter from Allison Connor (née Pendle) to Joey Drew.

Sorry it's been a while since my last letter. Been busy with work at Archgate Films. The studio ordered another sequel! So I have been spending many hours in the recording booth again! It's fun though. Tom is doing good, thanks for asking. He's always tinkering or something. Mostly he's still upset about someone stealing one of his dusty inventions from your old studio. He'll get over it.

Have a good New Year, Joey. I'll send you another recipe soon.

"Unfortunately, only they survived. Bertrum Piedmont turned into a huge carnival octopus ride, Norman Polk turned into a monster with a projector for a head, Sammy Lawrence turned into a being obsessed with Bendy, Susie Campbell turned into a twisted version of Alice Angel, Jack Fain, Grant Cohen, and Shawn Flynn turned into ink monsters, and Lacie Benton mysteriously perished", Fluttershy explained. "It is unknown what Grant's ink monster form really looks like, due to his lack of physical appearance in this place, and although while it was never clearly explained what Grant's different personality or behavior for his ink form turned out to be, Grant's monster form's confirmed intelligence is capable of finger writing messages in ink as if his mind remains more normal than feral, as revealed inside his office." She played the song on the radio that Boris found. "This song was made by DAGames... whose leader, William Alexander Ryan, voiced Grant Cohen."

"Grant went insane before he turned into a monster. Around the walls inside his office are ink messages and dollar symbols made from Grant by writing with fingers, expressing frustration and paranoia. These messages include: TIME IS MONEY, probably meaning that he was on a time crunch, WHAT WILL JOEY SAY?, probably meaning that he was scared on what Joey would do if he failed at something, STOP THE WASTERS!!, probably meaning that someone, particularly Sammy, was wasting the ink... or drinking it, in Sammy case, DOESN'T ADD UP, probably meaning that he was trying to do a complicated addition problem and he couldn't figure it out, and SHORT, probably meaning that the studio was running low on ink", Fluttershy explained.

"But how do we know that he turned into a monster?", Boris asked.

"The voice and noises coming from Grant's monster form during the transformation were recorded from the audio log found in the management office", Fluttershy answered.

"What did he do here?", Boris asked. Fluttershy gave him two more letters as he handed back the other two letters.

Mister Drew, I really do need to speak with you as soon as possible. Like I said in my last note, we're running $48,128 short this quarter. We won't be able to cover our taxes; I'm fielding daily calls from the IRS looking for our payments. There's not enough in the accounts right now to cover everything, even if I move some funds around and fudge the numbers. I've also received sizeable bills from Gent, which I'll need to account for, besides the Bendyland payments, which we won't be able to make again this month. Can you please have your girl call down to me when you're next available?

Valued Employee, you are receiving this letter to notify you that you are owed BACKPAY IN THE AMOUNT OF $60.76. As our company awaits an influx of revenue from recent investments, we are unable to pay you. Rest assured that we are monitoring the situation closely and will offer you relief as soon as funds become available. We do not anticipate this period to last more than several weeks. Please feel free to visit Accounting & Finance on Level S with any further questions.

"Unbelievable. How did you find these?", Boris asked.

"Simple. I'm a gamer", Fluttershy answered as he handed back the letters. "He was an accountant, in case you couldn't figure it out."