• ...
4
 16
 987

Chapter 1: Where are we?

Rick Grimes was a sherrif's deputy who had fell in an coma when the plague began and caused an worldwide epidemic and spread throughout the whole country and eventually the world. He had rushed to save his son Carl and wife and daughter Lori and Judith. As life passed, Lori and Judith both died at the hands of the heartless Governor and his men on Woodbury. As life passed more, they had more people such as Maggie Greene, Glenn Rhee, Abraham Ford, Eugene Porter, Hershel Greene and many others.



Rick was as of late mourning his 2nd wife Andrea, having had to put her down when she reanimated and was grieving with his son Carl and even slept near her grave at most nights.

One day, Carl had came to his father with worry

"Dad, I think I found something you should see." Carl said with worry

"What is it son?." Rick said

"Follow me"

Carl led his father to the outside, as they are moving to the location, they were greeted by many citizens in the safe-zone. After a few hours they had managed to reach the location.

Car then revealed to his father an alicorn etched into stone and said "I found this while scouting for walkers"

Rick got a look at it, but the moment he did, the stone alicorn started to glow and suddenly sucked the two in, leaving the citizens unaware of their disappearance.


(Unknown location)

Rick had woken up and while slowly getting up immidiently noticed something was amiss.

"Carl!?" Rick shouted with worry

The boy in question was slowly getting up and while doing so saw his father and embraced him

"Dad, your ok! and.....Dad, how is your right hand back again?" Carl said with a tone of shock and confusion.

Rick was too confused and immidiently looked down at his right wrist and saw that his right wrist had indeed have his missing right hand which he lost from the monstrous Governor, who met his deserving comeuppance at the hands of an enraged Lily Caul.

"Your right and...,.Carl!.....your eye!.....it's back!" Rick said with an equal tone of confusion and shock

Carl was confused and looked at the stone alicorn statue and saw in his reflection that his face was not only with both his eyes, but there were only minimal scars on his face where his eye was shot.

"But how?" Carl said with a confused tone

Suddenly, father and son began to notice a large number of kids and teens heading into the building behind them, which appeared to look like a high school of some sort. With curious looks, both chose to go inside the building to search for answers and walked through the halls of crowded students for answers. Along their search, nearly half of the students had begin to give shocked or scared looks at the two males, this made sense due to how in their life, they had to never hesitate no matter what the circumstance was, as Rick did with Andrea after the Whisperer war ended and Carl with Josh due to his death at the hands of Alpha. This had made them into battle hardened fighters, as Carl showed with his facial scars and killing of Ben and Rick with his scars,whether emotional or physical, and menacing muscular strength and killing of Dexter and (since she turned) Holly. They eventually reached an office and that said "principals office" and immidiently went in.

There in the office were two woman one was a woman who had pink skin, rainbow hair and the woman near her was a woman who had dark blue like skin and dark moon like hair. They spotted the two and eventually went to them.


The pink skinned woman in rainbow hair said "Can I help you two?"

Rick said " Um were wondering where we are and thought that you could help us"

The rainbow haired woman replied with confusion " Your in Canterlot High, how can you not know that?."

Rick answered "Um well, the city we were in was kind of complicated with its system and I decided that it wasn't a safe place for my family to live in."

The woman in turn responded "I see, and what's this city's name?".

Rick, with a bit of hesitance answered "Atlanta"

The rainbow haired woman typed it into her computer and was surprised "Odd, I found nothing on this Atlanta you speak of."

"That's how messed up I'm talking about" Rick replied

Although suspicious, the woman shrugged it off "I see, but what is your business in this school?"

Rick, with a sudden idea said "I want to enroll my son here."

Carl gave his father a look and whispered "Dad, what are you doing?"

Rick said to the two woman as he and Carl stepped out "Can you give us a moment?"

As the two stepped out the room, Carl turned to face his father with a perplexed face "Dad, what's the matter?"

Rick looked at Carl with an unreadable face and said to his son in an grieving tone "Carl listen, I know it's hard, but this is both our chance to live life like it was supposed to, please son, I know it's hard to accept, but please do this not just for me, but for your mom."

Carl looked at his father with a tearful expression and hugged him and said "Ok dad"

The two smiled at each other and went back in the room with the two woman and Rick had promptly told them their names and successfully convinced them to enroll Carl, secretly hiding who they both were and while this happened Carl was told by the principal his class will start tomorrow and that his schedule will be made. She even introduced herself as Principal Celestia and the dark haired woman introduced herself as Vice-principal Luna. As they went out after their discussion had finished, Rick was able to get an apartment for him and Carl and although not much, they managed to fix it up a bit and even used some money they had to get some appliances for food, phones, cooking, beds and other supplies, with Rick managing to get two beds for him and Carl, byt it was in the same room as Rick's, since there wasnt enough room, but they managed. As Rick was getting ready to sleep, he went to his bed and secretly pulled out a photo of him, Carl, Lori and their newborn daughter Judith, he silently cried as he slowly fell asleep near Carl's bed, where unbeknownst to Rick, Carl was looking at his hat and silently sobbed at how many people they knew had died before they reached this new place.