• ...
7
 4
 605

Hero of Memories part 1

Later after lunch...

Wallflower met Bulk at the gym. "Ah, Wallflower Blush, you made it." He said.

"I'm ready to start my training couch." Wallflower said feeling punched.

"YEAH!!! That's what I want to hear!" Bulk said. "Now before start with your fists, we must start with your body. Your body may be use to your strength, but we need to get it on the same the same level. I want you to lift yourself on that pole over there."

So Wallflower went to the pole and did 10 lifts. She felt like it wasn't no sweat.

"Wow, that's good. Now let's try that again. Give me 8 more." Bulk said.

Wallflower had a different suggestion. "How about I do 15?" She asked.

"Are you sure?" Bulk asked.

"Yeah. Felt something when I was doing that. It must be the stone's shock energy." Wallflower said.

"You said your powers came from that stone thingy right?" Bulk asked.

"Yeah." Wallflower said.

"Okay. 15 lifts and we'll get to the dumbbells." Bulk said. "GO! GO! GO!

As Wallflower Blush lifted herself up and down from the pole, she felt energy flowing through her body, she saw it the energy was helping her by giving her body a physique little by little. She later went to the dumbbells and lifted 10 kilo. Bulk noticed her muscles were start to show. Wallflower insisted on lifting 50 kilo. "Um... Wallflower, I think we should move on from dumbbells for a little while." He suggested.

"Okay." Wallflower said.

So Bulk continued training Wallflower and Derpy out down a boombox for a montage moment.

Bulk made Wallflower do some push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, and ran a few laps. Later they went to the field. Bulk finally taught Wallflower how to fight. He showed her a punches in the air, as well as some kicks, but Wallflower seems to be training to be a brawler. So she will rely mostly on her fists, but she keeps her legs firm. Bulk asked some of his friends to help Wallflower with fighting an opponent. She managed to take down 2 of them. So Bulk told her to try not to hold back against him as he charges at Wallflower. Wallflower tried to hold him back, and Bulk can see the muscles she developed through the montage. He also noticed electrical surge of energy flowing to Wallflower's hands. Wallflower roared as she struggled to hold off Bulk, until she let out the light blue energy, and it hit Bulk and made him flew over the field.

Derpy turned off the radio. "Oh my gosh! Bulk! I'm so sorry." Wallflower said in a panic.

"That's okay, I'm use to magic being unleashed." Bulk said. "Not bad Wallflower. The blue stuff must've help boost your strength like He-Man. You have proven that your more stronger then me.

"Really? Thanks couch." Wallflower said.

"I got nothing more to teach you. You passed." Bulk said. "Your ready."

"My body yes." Wallflower said admiring her physique. "But now I need to learn how to control my power. Thanks for the help Bulk."

"No problem. I gotta get going. I promise Derpy I take her to Burger King." Bulk said as he waved goodbye.

Wallflower waved goodbye back. "Now how can I control my power?" She wondered. She thinks who could help her. Gloriosa was in Everfree. Juniper was with Midnight Wolf on vacation. Twilight went to New York. And the only one left around was Applejack, but she has titan like strength. "I know. Sunset. She can help me."

To be continued...