• Published 4th Nov 2019
  • 1,336 Views, 16 Comments

Seasons - Equimorto



The Storm King was defeated, imprisoned, shattered and dispersed. But that won't be enough to stop him from coming back. At least, that's what he thinks. Any day now.

  • ...
0
 16
 1,336

Spring

He was the Storm King. He was strong, powerful, smart, beautiful, and he most certainly wasn't talking about himself in third person. He had conquered Equestria once, and soon he would do it again. Ponies would relearn to fear his name, and those who had betrayed him would know his wrath. Because he was the Storm King, the greatest and most powerful ruler the land had ever known.

Of course, it was moderately hard for his magnificence to transpire, as he was little more than a pile of rocks dispersed across the streets and parks of Canterlot. An inconvenience, to be sure. But not one impossible to overcome. His followers were everywhere, hiding among common ponies, and soon he would be resurrected in his full glory.

That little colt, for example. He may have looked innocent, but it was clear to a careful eye that he was in fact one of his loyal servants. Fortunate then that it was exactly his eye that he was running towards. Certainly, he had spotted one of the pieces his King had been reduced to, and was now heading towards it to collect and unite it with the others and...

The colt ran past the King's eye, heading to a group of foals playing in the park. He must have been worried about being spotted. Surely, he would come back that night, and with the cover of darkness collect a part of his rightful ruler and apologise for his earlier behaviour.

All the King needed to do was wait.

Just wait.