• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 303 Views, 4 Comments

Me - Moonbeam the Changeling



Me, a simple word. But full of sadness behind it....

  • ...
 4
 303

Chapter 2: The little one finally grew up

3 years later...

The little changeling finally grew up into a good bug. His stepmother Princess Luna and his stepfather Prince Silver didn't know what to name the changeling. But then his stepfather has an idea.

"How about we name this little guy Wubsy? He looks cute, plus with the name, it will make him 100% cuter than before," said Prince Silver.

"Sounds good. But At won't hurt him right? We pampered him since he's little. I'm afraid Art became jealous of his little brother." asked Princess Luna worriedly.

"No mom, I won't hurt him, I promise." said the 13-year-old Artemis.

"Make sure you love him like your little brother. Okay?" Luna asked Artemis.

"Okie dokie, mom," replied Artemis.

What they didn't know is, Art became friendly with Wubsy only for a while. He will jealous because they pampered Wubsy instead of him.

1 week later...

Artemis just staring at his little brother pampered by his parents. His jealousy is about to rage. Art promised his mother that he won't do that. But now, he couldn't keep his promise. He have to broke his promise to his mother.

"I'm sorry mom, but my jealousy had raged inside my body," whispered Artemis in his heart.

"Ha ha ha," the sound of Wubsy laughing made Artemis feel mad.

"Mom, I'm going to take a walk for a while," Artemis told his mother.

"Okay, but careful." his mother reminds him.

Artemis will rebel with his parents, he won't love Wubsy as his little brother. What he would love about Wubsy is only that Wubsy could be his punching bag.

Next day...

"Artemis, we are going to outstation, can you take care of your little brother?" asked his father worriedly.

"Yes dad, I will," Artemis replied with a smile on his face.

"How long?" asked Artemis.

His father replied, "1 week 6 days." that is almost two weeks.

"Of course you will." replied his mother.

"This is it, this is my time! Finally, I can make Wubsy cry a lot!" he felt exited in his heart but remain calm physically.

"Mommy," Wubsy spoke for the first time.

"Sorry dear, mummy has to go for a while." said his mother, then kissed both his son's forehead.

"Goodbye, mom. Goodbye, dad." Artemis told his parents.

"Goodbye." his parents replied.

Then he look on the window, to make sure that both of his parents truly outstation for several days. He still not satisfied, so he waits for the first day to pass.

The first day...

"Good morning mommy, daddy!" Artemis trying to check if his parents are inside the castle.

No reply.

"Hmm. Maybe this is a game. Let's ask the guards." Artemis talked to himself.

"Are my parents here?" Artemis asked the guards.

"No, they went outstation." replied one of the guards.

"Okay, thanks." Artemis thanked them and then leave.

Maybe this is his chance to torture Wubsy.
я обидим, кому говорят... ya obidim, komu
govoryat. I won't hurt you, what will you think so? said Artemis in Russian so nopony would understand what is he saying.

Then,
Thud! Thap!

"Mommy!" shouted Wubsy loudly while crying.

"Don't you dare!" Artemis shouted at Wubsy loudly. Then he slapped the little changeling.

Thap! The sound of Artemis slapping Wubsy penetrated the room.

Then came the maid opens the door, Wubsy quickly ran away like a cat that got scared.

"Mommy! Mommy!" cried Wubsy trying to search for his mother.

Without expected, Wubsy accidentally bumped onto one of the tables. Causing a vase to fell off the table.

"Wubsy! That's antique!" Artemis shouted at him while chasing him.

Without wasting time, Wubsy run as fast as he could to hide from Artemis. Then he stormed into Princess Celestia's bedroom and hide under the bed. Artemis kept searching for him. But then Artemis was attracted to some sort of smell, it was the smell of Wubsy's urine. He peed a lot under the bed because he was afraid that Artemis will break his bones.
Then, "Boo!" Artemis spook Wubsy.

"Found you! Stupid little creature!" Artemis continued scolding Wubsy.

He continued hurting Wubsy until day 5.

It's the last day before their parents return home.

"If you tell them I'm going to break your legs!" Artemis threatening Wubsy.

"Arty, I'm sowwy." said Wubsy while sobbing.

His cuteness made Artemis raged a lot of worse than before. So he kicked Wubsy repeatedly.

"Take that stupid little creature!" Artemis enjoying kicking him on his back, stomach, and leg.
Luckily, that didn't leave any mark. If it does, Art would be dead.

"Wubsy! Mommy home!" shouted Luna.

Before Art let his brother go, he rubbed Wubsy's tears. So that his mother wouldn't know what have he done to his little brother.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Wubsy felt happy seeing his stepmother came home.

"Have Art hurt you?" asked Luna.

Artemis shocked by the question. Hoping that his little brother won't tell anything.

If you tell them I'm going to break your legs! Wubsy having a flashback of Artemis words.

Wubsy shakes his head. It means no.

Luna gaze on Wubsy's eye for a while.

"Wait, you have an eyeball?" asked Luna shocked seeing that his son have a black eyeball. "Honey look! Our changeling has a black eyeball!"

"Yeah, yeah. You've just noticed it while I noticed it a long time ago," replied Prince Silver.

Then Luna looked at Artemis and asked if he could take care of Wubsy if they are outstation anytime. Artemis just nodded his head as a sign that he agreed to take care of his step little brother.

"Now I have a chance to hurt him every day when my parents are outstation," Artemis whispered in his heart with an evil intention.

Wubsy felt sad, but he won't reveal the truth that Artemis hurt him. This will be a long journey for him.