• Published 20th Dec 2019
  • 191 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrian Sniper - Moonbeam the Changeling



This story is about a deadly Equestrian Sniper that was killed in the battle.

  • ...
 1
 191

The training day

Beep..beep..beep

The alarm rang to wake them up. It's about 5.00 am. Since a changeling slept late, he woke up late too.

"Hoi buggo! Wake uuuuuuupppp!" Zedwin trying to troll that ling. But he still won't awake. They moved him, pour water on him, but nothing happened. It finds out he has been killed with an icicle knife.
"He's dead?" everypony confused.
"Confirmed dead Sergeant." told one of the doctors.
"But how? Maybe he was killed by an icicle knife." Sergeant Zedwin tries to investigate.
"It seems so." replied the doctor.

But they didn't have much time. They should start their training as Princess Luna request 4 ponies to guard the Equestrian-Griffon border. The war is about to start soon. They shouldn't waste any time.
"Listen y'all, there is a spy among us. If you see him, give him to me ALIVE!"
told Zedwin in a serious face.
"Spies?" Shining Armor confused.
"What do you think about Shining? I think they kill him because he's a Changeling," replied Dori in a scarred face.

"Cadets! Start your training now!" Artemis interrupts their conversation.
"Sir, yes sir!" they all replied loudly.

Then they all started their physical training. They will be trained physically for 1 month. Those who got the bad performance will be sent back home. Those who passed. Will continue to the next stage, that is the mental training. They will be placed in the woods for 2 weeks. Those who give up before the 2 weeks will also be sent home.

Day by day they face challenges. Hot climate got punished, each day was followed by fear of being murdered. But since the changeling has been killed. There are no more murdering cases heard anymore.

"Changelings, they are vulnerable soldiers. We lost one. I think they just didn't like him because they discomfort him." said Sergeant Zedwin.
"Racists, they are everywhere. We can't even avoid them. The modern the world gets, the more it became unsafer and unjust to us." replied Artemis full of facts. "By the way, do you suspect anything of that new cadet named Soarin?" asked Artemis to Zedwin.
"Why?" Zedwin asked Artemis.
"That guy always returns to the hostel in the late night." continued Artemis.
"So you think he is the killer?" Zedwin asked in a serious face.
"No. I'm just wondered where did he go until he returns to the hostel late night," Artemis said.
"Maybe he is the......"
Quickly Artemis closed Zedwin's mouth with his hoof.
"You crazy? What if he is here?" asked Artemis but whispered to her ear.
Zedwin just nods her head as a sign she understand what Artemis is talking about.
"So we shouldn't discuss these things?" asked Zedwin in whisper.
Artemis nods his head and then change the conversation as a cover.
"Wanna drink some coffee?" asked Artemis while blinking his right eye.
"Yes! Sure." Zedwin just nods her head.