• Published 20th Dec 2019
  • 191 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrian Sniper - Moonbeam the Changeling



This story is about a deadly Equestrian Sniper that was killed in the battle.

  • ...
 1
 191

Suiting self with the hostel condition

Dori decided to roam around the hostel as he is about to suit himself.

Bump!

“Sorry,” said Soarin
“No, sorry.” Said Dori. “I’m the one who bumped you.”
Soarin felt guilty. So he decided to introduce himself.
“Hi I’m Soarin” Soarin introduced himself.
“I’m Dori.” Dori’s turn to introduce himself.
Then they shake hoof with each other. As they met each other and became friends.
“What are you doing here?” asked Soarin.
“Ah, nothing just roaming. Trying to suit myself here,” replied Dori.
“Oh. Me too.” Said Soarin. “Let’s take a walk together!” Dori invited Soarin to take a walk with him.
"So how's your day?" Soarin asked Dori about his day.
"Got pranked by the Sergeant," Dori replied while laughing.
"Well, I think you know me," Soarin says.
"You? Wait, are you a Wonderbolt member?" Dori asked.
"Yes. I feel bored flying all day. I wanna do something else too. Maybe shooting or guarding the border." Soarin replied with a sad face.

Riiiiiiiiiiing!!!

It's time for them to return to their hostel. They won't start their training tomorrow as this is their first day here.
"Come on let's return to the hostel before we got caught roaming here," Dori told Soarin.
"You go first, I'll be right behind you," Soarin told Dori to return before him.

It finds out that the sergeant already waiting for him at the hostel.
"Cadet! Why are you late?!" asked Sergeant Zedwin harshly.
"G-going to the toilet m-m-maam," Dori replied while giggling.
"Cadet! Do 50 push-ups now!" shouted Zedwin to Dori.

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10....11..........12.........13.............

5 minutes later...

49..............50!!!

"Woah cadet, you look strong. Tell me if you have extra time in the night." Zedwin teasing Dori.
"Huh? What?" Dori shocked and confused while the others are laughing hard.

"This is military bro, one mistake 50 push-ups," replied Shining Armor. "Come on, let's just sleep. I'll take the down you take the upper side. I have vertigo in high places."
"Ok. By the way who are you?" asked Dori politely.
"I'm Shining Armor, the husband of Princess Cadence. Nice to meet you." Shining replied.
"Nice to meet you too," Dori answered.

Then they both fall asleep while thinking about their families far away in Equestria.