• Published 9th Sep 2019
  • 3,231 Views, 92 Comments

Warhammer 40K: Sunset - madhat886



The mirror sent Sunset into the Warhammer 40K universe to meet her father.

  • ...
20
 92
 3,231

Chapter 6

The Emperor of Mankind or Ham being his birth name given to him by his parents who he barely remembers anymore. For the first time in eons was able to walk about once again. And he did something that he's been waiting to do for eons. He march into his privet chambers that have been kept as he last left it and the custodes made sure that nothing was ever done to it that could bring harm to him. The Emperor took off his armor, strip himself naked and sat down in his privet bath for a long soak in the tub.

He kept several servo skulls around with him while custodes guarded the door to his chambers. Even while relaxing he still has work to be done, to fix the mess his Imperium has become. All the changes he already made had huge impacts, reforming the Ecclesiarchy and having them get rid of the old text, with anyone saying that he who all the texts are base on couldn't just change it, made into servitors. With the new leadership having the old leadership being turn into servitors and have been place working in those temples and serving the new leaders. The message was clear that with their Emperor back ruling the Imperium, his word is law and he can change his mind when he wants to.

He also checked on the progress of his newest project. He sent the custodes to bring his old lab back into full operation by bringing the Adeptus Mechanicus who he has taken in to personal serve under, bring all the old equipment back in full operation. The equipments are what he used to create the custodes and said equipment will be making more. Not only to fill in the lost ranks of the current custodes who have been lost for one reason or another, but also to create ones for Sunset.

Using Sunset as the base for their gene-seed, he'll be able to create female custodes as well as female Space Marines. Something that he couldn't do with his own for some reason. Of course seeing how young Sunset is, he will have to wait for her to be fully mature before he can do it. But there is a reason why making prototypes is a thing. He's having Battle Sisters who volunteered to be used as test subjects in creating female space marines.

He's also having abhumans be made into space marines as well. With Sanguinius providing fresh gene seeds to his space marines and their chapters, some of those gene seeds are being used to create abhuman space marines. Not to mention he himself had made his own gene seeds to create abhuman space marines as well. From Beastmen, Ogryns, Ratlings, Squats, Felinids, and Pelagers, which would create space marines who can operate freely underwater. The new abhuman space marines are being created and trained on Terra under the supervision of the custodes, who are being transformed into space marines using his own gene seeds to do it. He's leading by example in showing all the other space marine chapters that he's taking in abhuman. (1)

The Battle Sisters have also taken his lead in recruiting abhuman female children into their training centers. With the ones who stand out being taken to be Sunset's future female space marine chapter. Some of those girls have been brought to Terra to be trained with the other girls already training with their future leader. Sunset having come from a world that had many different races living together, didn't minded the presents of the abhumans and the girls with her quickly followed their future leaders lead.

Speaking of which, the Emperor brought one of the servo skulls closer so he could see how the progress of the the recreation of the Sisters of Silences. The sisters task in hunting down rogue psykers and other psychic threats remains the same but now they're also recruit those into service as Sanctioned or Primaris Psykers. And the young ones being train to be apart of Sunset's Space Marines when she's of age. He's holding back on naming the chapters that will serve under Sunset as he's leaving that to her.

He figures that he has a good couple of hundred years before Sunset is ready to leave the palace and go with her brothers in the galaxy. She still has much to learn about ruling and the galaxy at large. And he can only hope that Celestia will crossover to help him in raising their child.

A servo skull suddenly rang. Picking up the call the Emperor saw on the screen Sanguinius sleeping in his personal chambers on an easy chair. The one who called is Sunset showing him how she made her big brother pretty, using the makeup kits that the nobles had gifted her.

"This brings back memories," the Emperor said remembering how many times that has happen to him.

"Ah father," Sanguinius waking up and not noticing the makeup he's wearing. Then notice Sunset in his chambers, who is allowed to enter his chambers unless he says otherwise. "Sunset what are you doing here?"

"I made you pretty!" Sunset said.

"What?" Sanguinius ask.

"Look in a mirror and clean yourself up before anyone else sees you," the Emperor said.

Sanguinius did as his father told him and seeing what Sunset did to him quickly rush into the bathroom and clean his face. And return while making a mental note to have his sons make sure his sister isn't carrying anything when she come into his room.

"You just learn another lesson in having a small girl around. They like to make things pretty," the Emperor said.

"This has happen to you?" Sanguinius eyeing his little sister.

"Yes and more then once my wife at the time didn't even bother to tell me about it till after others saw me. Not to mention more then once I was given a haircut," the Emperor said.

"I'll keep that in mind," Sanguinius said as he picks up Sunset. "Come you can do with some flying lessons, seeing you have so much energy."

"Ok," Sunset said.

Leaving the Emperor to wonder what other things Sunset will do till she's older where it's expected for her to know better. Then sighing as he remembers that after her childhood there's the teenager phase to look forward too. And what kind of things that she'll be doing once she's at that age.

Author's Note:

1 - It would be nice to see abhuman space marines in cannon.