• Published 26th Nov 2019
  • 406 Views, 1 Comments

Discord Can't Stand the End of the G4 World as we Know It - Creativa-Artly01



G4 is ending and it has Discord in a tizzy.

  • ...
 1
 406

The Perfect Chaotic Storm

It was a rainy morning, but not just any rainy morning outside. The rain came down with a thud, like molten chocolate sauce coming from the sky for that is exactly what it was. Right along with the chocolate sauce rain, there was also caramel rain.

“What is Discord up to this time around?” Moans Twilight as she tries to bury her head back in her book and ignore it. Alas, that effort is futile and she eventually goes outside to confront the draconequus.

“Discord!” hollers the princess. “Will you stop this nonsensicalness? I’m trying to read!”

“Oh come on, Twilight,” responds Discord, “learn to loosen up and have fun.” He turns his body into basically spaghetti or goop. Twilight just rolls her eyes and goes back inside and locks her door.

“Why? Why is this my new normal?” she groans as she goes back into her reading nook in the library.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, Pinkie and AJ are off in the orchard cleaning the chaos surrounding them off the crops that are trying to grow. “Discord sure is taking this the show is ending thing pretty hard it’s destroying everything,” complains AJ to Pinkie.

“Well, at least he knows how to go out with a bang, heck me and Cheese even have something planned to end it off proper.”

“Well, I’m not surprised there,” responds AJ actually laughing a little. “Maybe the end isn’t as bad as we think.”

“Well, it’s still pretty bad. Need I remind you of the upcoming threats we’ll have to face soon.”

“I prefer not to think about it,” responds AJ. “My mind is on keeping Granny, Granpear, Apple Bloom, and Big Mack safe from the incoming storm. My family needs me now more than ever.” With that, the two ponies went inside and sat down to pancakes for dinner with the other Apples. After all, the world as they know it isn’t going to end for another few days.

Meanwhile elsewhere, Fluttershy is getting fed up with her brother who will just not leave her cottage and has himself fairly well glued to her hindquarters. “Will you just leave already?”

“Why? I just flunked out of cosmetology school again. My world is gonna end.”

“And what happened to modeling for Stallion Way?”

“Yeah, I was fired. They told me I wasn’t passionate and enthusiastic enough for it. That’s bull crap. I’m the most enthusiastic and passionate pony like ever.”

“Yeah, sure,” responds Sarcastic Shy.

“We both know you quit,” responds an annoyed RD from her corner to back up her friend.