• Published 19th Aug 2019
  • 1,940 Views, 27 Comments

My Nonsensical Draconequus - Xutiepops



When Fluttershy finds a hurt draconequus, she is more than ecstatic, especially after she learns so much about him. But Princess Twilight's showing up can't be good.

  • ...
1
 27
 1,940

Talking About a Draconequus

Sunset watched with wide eyes and an open mouth as her mind and stomach turned in worry and fear. Fluttershy was looking between their friend's stares, and this strange, atrocious looking man. But his looks weren't what terrified her, it was that Fluttershy had drawn a draconequus in class, and that Fluttershy had just called this man 'Discord'.

This 'Discord' fellow was a walking mess in the way he dressed, and looked, for that matter. His hair clearly needed a haircut and was in an awkward stage between growing it out and keeping it short, and it was horribly unruly. But that wasn't it, the wide, toothy grin was just terrifying, and the white soul patch next to black hair was disturbing. Other than that, he wore a grey dress shirt with a brown vest on top, that chocolate brown with small golden stripes in the sunlight led down to a pair of dress pants of the same type. The worst part were the knee-high boots in pink and purple checkers.

Sunset slowly turned to Twilight, understanding why the Princess was there. She opened her mouth, though she had no idea if she was going to whisper or scream. She didn't get a chance as a purple hand clasped over her mouth and violet eyes stared into her. "We'll talk later," Twilight whispered, slowly taking her hand away from Sunset's face. Sunset nodded back, though she saw Spike cowering behind Twilight's shoes with a cautious stare.

"Who's this?" Rainbow Dash asked rudely, crossing her arms with a finger pointed at Discord, the man only smiled wider. Rainbow Dash recoiled in disgust as he threw an arm over Fluttershy's shoulder.

But before he could talk, Fluttershy covered his mouth and shot him a nasty glare before smiling at her friends, and a terrified Sunset. "This is, um, Discord!" She laughed nervously, slipping out from underneath his arm and taking her hand off his mouth, seeing he was more than amused.

Rarity scrunched up into herself, she was absolutely appalled. "Darling, what are you wearing?" She asked, pointing at Discord as she tried to make sense of what the hell he could be after dressing like that.

Pinkie Pie jumped in front of the crowd with a smile. "Are you Fluttershy's boyfriend?" She asked expectantly, watching the man only raise an eyebrow.

"No," he said simply and ruffled her pink hair, noticing it wasn't as soft as Fluttershy's. Though he didn't think anything of it, this pink girl's hair was full of tangles. "We're best friends," he said devilishly, ignoring Fluttershy's annoyed look. He was perfectly fine telling them 'no', but he couldn't help but feel a twinge of hate when the white girl with purple hair put her hand to her forehead, fell against her friend lightly, and said 'thank god'.

Fluttershy stepped in front of him with a nervous smile. "Yeah, um, just friends," she said with a fake smile. "Though, uh, I just, uh, remembered we had to do... something!" She said and turned to push Discord away from the crowd. "So, I'll talk to you all later!" She said and started focusing on pushing Discord away, shocked he wasn't fighting her.

Pinkie Pie waved her hand and jumped. "Don't forget! Super important sleep over tonight!" She yelled after Fluttershy as she waved lightly compared to Pinkie's bombastic one.

When the two turned the corner towards the side of the school, the group of friends turned to each other. "Who was that?" Applejack asked rudely. She crossed her arm with Rainbow Dash, both worried about their friend. Pinkie Pie and Rarity were ready to join in, though Twilight stepped into the group. "Oh yeah! This day just gets crazier and crazier," she said, putting a hand to her head. "Is everything all right in Equestria?"

Twilight nodded worriedly. "Is something not wrong here?" She asked, looking between the shaking heads. Sunset could name many things wrong like Discord escaped his stone imprisonment and is in her world and befriended her friend!

"Why would you think something was wrong here?" Rainbow Dash asked, noticing Sunset's worried stare on Twilight, but not thinking too much of it.

Twilight sighed. "I figured out how to measure the magic of this world using the portal and my own magic, and there was a lot more than there normally is when I just checked," she explained, seeing attentive and confused faces. She assumed Discord was the problem, like he always is, but that didn't make any sense. "I thought something would have happened, but it seems nothing has."

The girls shook their heads and murmured their agreements. Pinkie Pie, once again, bounced in front of the group with a wide smile as she grabbed Twilight's wrists. "Super-duper-long-distant-coolio-Princess-sleep-over!" Pinkie Pie squealed happily, grinning wide just to show how much she missed Twilight.

The other's smiled at Twilight, giving each other giddy smiles at the idea of spending a night with their super long distant friend. Twilight felt her heart blossom at the sight, seeing her friends from a different world so excited to see her, but as they turned back towards the parking lot cheering what they'd do, she looked at Sunset. And she knew her visit wasn't for fun and sleep overs, especially when Sunset was looking as worried as she was.

She hung back until she was walking next to Sunset, the ecstatic and loud group a few feet in front of them. "It's okay," she tried telling Sunset, watching Spike glance at Rarity but overall decided to hang back with her.

"No it's not!" Sunset said, scratching at her palm with a frown and upturned eyebrows. "Discord's back and--"

"It's okay," Twilight nodded and spoke slowly, staring into Sunset's eyes. "Trust me," she said, grabbing Sunset's hand and watching the girl give in and sigh, the tension leaving her body with it. She smiled appreciatively up at Twilight before letting go.

She pointed a finger at Twilight and furrowed her eyebrows. "But we have to talk later," she said seriously, Twilight and Spike both nodding. The reassurance was nice, and seeing Twilight again was even nicer. But that didn't stop her stomach from turning when she thought about innocent little Fluttershy hanging with a draconequus freed from stone imprisonment turned human.


Fluttershy gave her friends a fake smile and small wave as she pushed Discord as far away from them as possible. And he wasn't making it easy as he comically rested on his heels as she pushed him. "So why am I being pushed away from your friends?" He asked, turning his head slightly.

She didn't answer until she was completely out of her friend's sights, which ended up being the side of the school. He turned to her with a grin when she stopped pushing, though he was met with a fuming girl who he thought would be excited to see him. His shoulders fell along with his confident smirk. "And why are you mad at me? Was it something I said?" He asked nervously.

She shook her head, her fists balling into white. "Look, Discord, I don't think you need to be here," she started simply, her mind running with questions as to why Twilight was there, and her only conclusion was Discord. "And I'm not mad, well, a little. You could've told me you would show up at my school!" She said, letting her irritation get to her as she threw her hands up.

He cowered away from her, though he still ended up taller than her. "I thought you would like a surprise," he said nervously. "And what's so wrong with it? I'm not a monster... right now at least," he continued, watching her drag a hand down her face.

She shook her head. "They're going to ask how and when I met you," she said bluntly, trying not to let her anger get the better of her. But it was really tempting when he didn't seem to understand. "I can't just tell them I met a draconequus in the middle of the woods a week ago!"

He shrugged. "I don't see why not, you like me," he said, pointing at her. He looked around before a smile spread across his face, snapping and the two reappeared somewhere else.

It was a bustling city with more than a normal amount of people on the sidewalks and traffic was horrible. He looked around. "Where are we?" He asked, wondering what happened to his magic. He was sure they'd appear in a café or tea shop of some sort, his magic had just felt so powerful and stable. But when Fluttershy pushed him away, his magic seemed to fade for some reason. He didn't understand.

She groaned. "In the city," she answered bluntly. "The crowded, snooty city." She rolled her eyes and started walking, avoiding anyone who walked near her with ease. He assumed it was her small frame and practice at high school, damn him for making himself handsome, in his opinion, and muscular. He chased after her.

His magic felt even weaker, what was happening? He ignored it and saw the pink haired ball of fury was a bigger priority. "I'll take us back later, but can you at least explain why any of what I did was a bad idea?" He asked, successfully dodging an oncoming person for the first time. He tried to not let his surroundings get to him, but hundreds of people in one place just brought up bad memories.

She walked into a record shop and he followed, hoping it'd be much quieter than the roaring noise of crowded streets, outdoor restaurants, and honking horns. The store was empty, the only person being the dark purple girl head banging to whatever was playing through her headphones while reading a magazine with her feet kicked up. Other than that, the store played old quiet music.

Fluttershy whirled to him, a finger pointed at his chest and furrowed eyebrows. He put his arms up in defense. "The bad idea is that I don't like lying to my friends, but I have to lie about you," she said rudely before turning away and crossing her arms. "And now, they'll be asking me tons of questions about you and they'll be expecting more of you and they'll want to meet you and this is just a bad idea," she said angrily, her hands on her arms tightening.

She sighed before he could reply. "It's not that bad. The worse part is Twilight," she said, her tone falling to sorrowful with her shoulders. She turned to him with wide eyes and upturned eyebrows. She looked away. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm just worried and mad and... I don't know."

His stomach dropped at seeing her sad eyes, he hated it. This ball of pure joy he'd seen so much excitement and awe in sad? He despised it with a passion. He sighed. "Don't worry about it," he said, walking over to her and ruffling her hair. "I know you, and I should've told you. I suppose it was more of a on the whim sort of thing when you didn't show up immediately," he said nervously, shooting her a soft smile that turned into a toothy grin when she gave it back.

"One question though," he said, leaning over her and peering down at her. She smiled up at him and nodded. "Which one's Twilight?" He asked nervously, tapping his fingertips together. He thought she'd straight kill him if he didn't know her friends names, other than compliments to him, her friends were what she talked about. He remembered Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. He didn't remember a 'Twilight'.

She cowered into her sweater at the name, looking down at her feet. "Oh, um, Twilight," she said, holding her arm. "She's the girl with blue hair, purple skin," she said, not daring to look up at him and whatever instinctually chaotic thing he'd cause. "She's the problem... sort of."

"How so? She's just a normal girl, isn't she?" He asked, strolling past her and looking down at the records. He didn't know every little thing about humans, but he knew their technology advanced far past records, so what the hell was a record shop doing in the middle of a big city? He looked down at his hand, grinning widely when he thought of somewhere else they could go, and hoping he'd succeed in taking them there.

"Yes, well, no actually, um--" she started fumbling for ways to possibly explain it, though she didn't have a chance as she vanished and reappeared somewhere else. The girl behind the counter sat up, moving her headphones and dropping her magazine as she looked around. She shrugged, getting up to pick up the record off the floor, grumbling about inconsiderate customers.

Discord pouted as they appeared on a much less crowded sidewalk, looking down at his... hand. Ugh, humans were so horribly boring, they had two hands that were the exact same! They couldn't even be commonly mismatched in color. It was so dreadful. "Discord!" Fluttershy shouted, bringing him out of his thoughts.

He turned to her with a smile, seeing a raised eyebrow and a frown. He grinned and looked up, seeing a large tea pot on the sign. Though he meant to be inside the café, being right outside was good enough for him at the moment. He walked over to her and threw his arm over her shoulder. "It's tea, are you really mad?" He asked cheekily, not being offended as she removed his arm and walked inside. He skipped along to the bell.

"Hello, welcome to..." the barista started, trailing off when she saw just what Discord was wearing next to a usual of hers, Fluttershy. She stiffened up with a fake smile as Fluttershy walked up to her with a smile. "The Green Tea," she finished.

Discord didn't like her as Fluttershy waved. "Hi, Berry Punch," she smiled, grabbing Discord's wrist and pulling him towards a table for two. Berry Punch didn't understand... was that man supposed to be cute, sweet, innocent, and kind Fluttershy's boyfriend? No way! He looked rough, obnoxious, and the center of attention.

She was going to give them Fluttershy's usual, even walked out from behind the counter with the two cups, when a white tea pot and two cups abruptly appeared on the table. She blinked and shook her head, simply walking behind the counter and trying to make sense of what she was doing with her life.

"You probably shouldn't use your magic in public," Fluttershy said, thinking of what the girl at the record shop could possibly be thinking. "Who knows what people would think," she said, watching as the tea pot Discord summoned poured her some tea on it's own. When she shot him a look he simply shrugged.

"What could they possibly think it is?" He asked, leaning back in his seat with a cocky grin. "Magic?"

Fluttershy nodded. "In this town, that's very possible," she said, resting her head in her palm as she leaned against the table. She wondered if his looks were stolen or made from scratch, probably a combination of both. She smiled slightly, he looked horrible and decent at the same time and she knew anyone who looked at him would be thrown into a life crisis.

He shook his head. "My dear, that's impossible," he said casually, his cup appearing in his hand before he drank it like a stereotypical British person. She rolled her eyes, deciding he didn't need to know how Canterlot High had defeated Sunset Shimmer, reformed said Sunset Shimmer, and then fought against some sirens named The Dazzlings. "So, about this Twilight?" He asked. "I don't think you've ever talked about her."

Fluttershy shook her head. "I haven't, but that's because she's not from here," she shrugged, looking down at her tea and seeing tea leaves that shouldn't be there float to the top and make funny faces. But not even those funny faces could keep her stomach from tying itself into a knot and rising in her throat. "She's from a different world," she said nervously.

He simply stared at her, clearly trying to process whatever she had just said. He scoffed and leaned back, "And you wonder what people will think of my magic." He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, telling her to continue. But before she could, he sat up. "What is this other world?"

"It's called Equestria," she said.

He hummed, thinking over all of his years and wondering if he'd ever heard of it. He shook his head. "Never heard of it, and I've been alive a long time!"

She smiled slightly, rubbing her arm. "It, um, gets weirder," she said nervously, looking down at her shoes underneath the table, kicking them against her bar stool lightly. "They're all ponies there, and Twilight was a princess and came her to get her crown back that Sunset stole and that's how I met her," she said quickly, watching his orange eyes try to understand. He shook his head and shrugged.

"If I can exist, I suppose anything else can, too," he said, reacting as calmly as possible. If she was being honest, she hadn't expected a calm response, at least a little confusion would be close to her expectation. But his logic was right. Though she assumed he hadn't completely believed it as they disappeared again. Berry Punch watched their chairs with her forehead in her hand. She dropped her head against the counter, school and work was getting to her.

Fluttershy didn't even see a point to argue about his public use of magic, as he obviously hadn't listened the first time, when the two reappeared in their forest clearing that had changed over the course of her visits. Random patches of the floor were either checkered tile, hardwood, grass, or circled tile, though the majority was grass. The pond was as half-frozen as ever, the purple canopy was back and unlit lights surrounded the tree's around them.

She had assumed this was for show and that he made a bed or... something appear after she left. She knew he didn't just casually live in the middle of the woods with nothing at all times. Although, other than the floor and pond, her green couch was there, his untouched chart of draconequus magic flow, running chairs, upside down coffee tables. She loved his world.

But his hands were gripping her shoulders and he stood over her, shoving his face in hers. "So there's another Equestria that's full of magic?" He asked, assuming the 'pony' part and 'princess' part also meant magic. He shook his head and let go of her, taking a few steps away from her as he remembered her unbearable shyness. "Wait, what's this Twilight have to do with me?" He asked, pointing at himself.

His grin widened as he towered over her again. "Do you think she could fix my magic?" He asked expectantly. Fluttershy shook her head, his shoulders dropping with his smile.

"But," Fluttershy said, gesturing to him and looking up at the canopy for something other than him. "She does come here when there's any... magic stuff going on," she said, taking a look at his confused face. "And, um, you're kind of new, and you have magic, and, um..."

She sighed. "I think she'll blame you for whatever she came here for," she finally said, letting her hair fall in front of her face. "And I don't think she'll want us to be your friends like she did with Sunset."

Before he got a chance to respond or be offended, which he most definitely was, she clasped her hands together and looked up at him with those teal eyes he despised because he did whatever they wanted and didn't have a choice in the matter. "So, please, don't go near my school anymore. I don't know how her magic would affect you and I don't want to see you anymore hurt than you are now," she begged, doing another one of her wonders. And this one was amazing him.

He didn't understand this girl, or why she was so worried about him. Sure, he was an ancient being of pure magic, but every human he had ever met had saw him as a monster. He snapped, looking down and seeing pink as he made her appear in his arms. She returned the hug and he couldn't be more confused. This little girl didn't just like him for research like he first expected, she had wanted to be his friend, especially after he told her he had never had any. And now she was worried about him? What was this girl?

"Promise," he said simply as he hugged her. He looked up at the canopy and could only imagine how weird they might've been to the rest of the world. A draconequus many saw as a demonic beast and an innocent girl with anxiety.

He grinned as an idea filled his mind, and he snapped and the two reappeared in a huge aviary at a zoo. She shot him a sneer at his magic use, but the birds landing on her morphed her face into a smile as she laughed, the birds nuzzling her. Discord watched curiously as a dark feathered bird landed on his shoulder. He snapped and it tried flying onto a perch with one wing larger than the other.

He grinned devilishly as he watched a purple bird sit next to a yellow one. That yellow one was already perched next to a white, orange, cyan, pink, and red one. He snapped and the yellow one appeared on his finger as he took a glance at Fluttershy who seemed to have accumulated more birds. "Well, if her friends can have her during the day," he said as the bird chirped at him. "It seems only fair that I get her for the night."


Pinkie Pie held an obnoxiously pink pillow to her chest, pouting as she watched most of her friends play a racing game. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were too busy fighting each other that they didn't notice Rarity speed past them in a fashionable, though it was the worst choice, car.

Twilight sat next to Pinkie at the top of the bed, Sunset smiling as she watched Rarity take the win from her spot at the end of the bed. "Hah! I win!" Rainbow Dash cheered, seeing the scoreboard of her two friends and a lot of A.I. have her at the top. Applejack was fuming as Rarity ranted about how style and presentation mattered more than winning.

Sunset chuckled, looking to the bed and seeing a confused Twilight looking through a thick book and a pouting Pinkie Pie. She walked over to the bed and looked at Pinkie. "What's wrong, Pinkie? Isn't this supposed to be some super-duper-coolio-Twilight's-back party?" She asked with an amused smirk.

Pinkie Pie sighed and moved her pillow to the side, Sunset's question caught the attention of the three who were fixing to start another game. Rainbow Dash stood up with a wide smirk as she backed up, staring at the bed with a fire in her eyes. Applejack stopped her from diving on top of Sunset and breaking Pinkie's bed.

Twilight put her book down as Rarity sat on the other side of Pinkie as the pink girl sighed again. "What's wrong, darling? This is one of the first sleep overs we've had in a while," she started, putting a hand on Pinkie's shoulder as the other was used for the theatrics that come with being a drama queen.

Pinkie Pie looked at her before pulling her absurdly pink phone out of her bombastically pink hair. She turned it towards Rarity, showing the girl her messages. "I've texted Fluttershy, like, twenty times! And I called her a bunch too!" She said, turning the phone back to her with a pout. "It's kinda hard to be happy about a super-duper-long-distant-coolio-Princess-sleep-over when one of your friends that's the 'Princess' part's friend isn't here," she said sadly, though it made Sunset shake her head with a smile at her own mistake on the title.

Applejack crossed her arms with a huff. "Probably that weirdo she was with," she grumbled to herself before turning to Pinkie. "I doubt she meant to miss, sugar cube."

Sunset, Twilight, and Spike all stiffened at the implication that this weirdo was a god of chaos that did so much harm he was trapped in stone for a thousand years. Spike fought through it, not wanting to believe that Discord guy was the reason Fluttershy wasn't there. "Yeah! Maybe her... er, parents needed her for something," he said nervously, finding it weird to think of Fluttershy living with her parents here in this world.

He beamed and his tail wagged as Rarity nodded. "But she would've texted us something," Rainbow Dash cut in, looking down at her phone and sighing, shoving in into her pajama pants pockets "Nothing. I agree with AJ, it's that dude she left with."

Twilight smiled nervously, shaking her head. "I know I don't know this Fluttershy as well as I know my own, but I don't think she's the type that would ditch for a guy," she said, knowing Fluttershy wouldn't do that, no matter what world she was from. She glanced down at her book, it was something she had brought with her in a satchel that became a book bag.

She picked it up, running a hand over the cover as the other girls agreed with her. "I would love to wonder why Fluttershy isn't here, but we can just ask her tomorrow," she said seriously, looking up and drawing her friend's attention to the book she was holding. "I think the jump in magic here is a bigger priority right now," she said calmly, although she saw Sunset try and not scream that Discord was The God of Chaos.

Twilight nodded at her, reassuring her and watching the smallest amount of tension leave Sunset. "Yeah, you're right," Pinkie pouted before jumping up on her knees and peering over Twilight. "So! What's that?" She asked curiously as if she hadn't just been worrying about the entire state of her important sleep over.

Twilight looked down after seeing all of the others peer curiously at her. "It's a book of Equestria's threats and what the rulers at the time did with them," she said, flipping open the book and seeing the sirens. "Like the sirens, they were banished here. I was thinking maybe something long ago finally rose back up and that caused the jump," she said, noticing Sunset was on her last leg.

She laughed nervously and slammed the book shut as Applejack tried to look over it. "But, um, maybe tonight should just be a fun, catch-up type thing," she said, standing up and sitting the book down on Pinkie's nightstand. "Plus, I'd hate to have to explain all of this to Fluttershy if we found something."

The others nodded their agreement, Applejack and Rainbow Dash shooting each other a glance before jumping down to the floor just past the end of the bed, the two aiming for player one's controller. Applejack got it as Pinkie Pie sat down next to Rainbow Dash with pom-poms, Rarity was placed next to Applejack as her cheerleader.

Twilight grabbed Sunset's hand. "Um, Sunset and I are going to go get something to drink, we'll be right back," Twilight said with a nervous smile that anyone would follow. She sighed in relief when no one did as Spike jumped off the bed and onto the floor next to Twilight and Sunset's feet.

"Get me a soda!" Applejack and Rainbow Dash yelled in unison, Sunset and Twilight flying down the stairs towards the kitchen for a place far away from the rest of their friends, Spike jumping down with them. Sunset held her hands over her mouth, in fear she'd scream, as they stepped into the dark room.

Twilight checked the immediate surroundings for Pinkie's sisters as she put Spike up on the counter. When they were clear, she turned to Sunset. "Okay, just stay calm," she said, seeing Sunset's hands shaking.

"What do you mean 'stay calm'?!" Sunset asked worriedly, her hands flying up to her hair as she stared at Twilight with wide eyes. "Discord is free and he's here!" She panicked, worry eating at her and her memories replayed all of Princess Celestia's lessons over Discord. She gasped. "And he's got Fluttershy!"

Twilight, once again, put her hands over Sunset's mouth. She shook her head. "That isn't the Discord you and I know," she said slowly, watching Sunset's scared eyes soften into confusion. Twilight pulled her hands away from Sunset with a nod. "That can't be the Discord from Equestria."

"Why not? Just because his statue is still there doesn't mean he can't be here," Sunset explained worriedly, watching the door to the kitchen and wondering when Rainbow Dash and Applejack would yell for their soda again. "What if he figured out how to use magic from inside the statue and came here to figure out how he can get out of the stone in Equestria?" Sunset ranted.

Twilight shook her head again. "Discord isn't in stone anymore, and he asked to come with me right before I came here, that Discord can't be my Discord," she explained, rubbing Spike's head.

Spike nodded. "Yeah! And he been asking me and Big Mac to play Ogres and Oubliettes all week!" He said, remembering that his Discord only had two things he liked doing, having tea with Fluttershy or playing O and O with him and Big Mac. It was a pain to always tell him he was busy, but at least Discord only wanted to do things with friends, meaning he really was reformed.

Sunset sighed in relief before she shot up straight and grabbed Twilight shoulders. "He's out of stone?" She asked.

Spike raised an eyebrow. "How long have you been here?"

"I went between here and Equestria for a few years when I was younger, but I first came here after I dropped out of Celestia's school when I was a kid-- filly."

"Oh."

Sunset shook her head and looked to Twilight again. "So Discord rules over Equestria? Why didn't you tell me! We should be figuring out a way to save Equestria!" She fought, completely forgetting about the Discord here at CHS.

Twilight took Sunset's hands off of her. "He did break out of stone, but we defeated him and put him back into stone," she explained, seeing Sunset's worry hadn't stopped. "But Princess Celestia thought it'd be a good idea to reform him and get him to use his magic for good."

Sunset nodded, slowly understanding what had happened in her home dimension. She shook her head suddenly. "How did you reform him? What I heard about Discord was that he was horrible and you couldn't even understand a conversation with him."

Twilight nodded back as Spike jumped, drawing Sunset's attention to him. "Fluttershy reformed him by being his only friend, now he's friends with lots of ponies," he smiled, wagging his tail.

Sunset looked to Sunset with wide eyes. "So, that Discord we saw earlier today was..."

"The Discord from this world," Twilight said calmly, though her sigh and turning towards the counter to rest her head in her hands wasn't as calm. "But that doesn't make any sense, I didn't think a being like him would transfer here, especially since there aren't any original versions of the Dazzlings here," she said, trying to make sense of the scenario.

Discord from Equestria was an all-mighty God of Chaos, she didn't think that would be mirrored in this world, especially as a normal boy with horrible fashion sense. "I still don't like him," Sunset said, pulling Twilight out of her mind. "And we don't know if the Dazzlings here do exist, we've only seen things at CHS, we haven't been anywhere else."

Twilight nodded, following her logic. "But like I said, I don't like him. The Pinkie Pie here is similar to the Pinkie in your world, right?" Sunset asked.

Twilight and Spike nodded. "It's like her personality was mirrored," Twilight explained.

"So the Discord here has to be similar to the Discord there, and," Sunset said, happy she could get back to her detective role since her worry was gone. "I don't think a god can just turn into a simple boy."

"What do you mean?" Spike asked, scratching behind his ear.

Sunset walked over to the window, staring up at the moon and remembering Princess Celestia and Luna. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked to Twilight with determination. "I don't think we should cross him off of our list just yet."

Spike and Twilight looked at each other and sighed, turning to Sunset and nodding. They didn't like the idea of fighting the 'human' version of a lively creature they had become good friends with, but Sunset had a point.

The three jumped when they heard shouts. "Where's that soda?!" They heard a rough, bratty voice ask and knew it was Rainbow Dash. Twilight and Sunset looked at each other before falling into fits of laughter. It was good to see the other again, even though there was a threat looming over them. And the mystery of it for that matter.

"I think you're right, we should relax for tonight," Sunset said, walking over to the refrigerator and finding the cans of soda Pinkie had implemented at their growing number of sleep overs. Twilight helped her grab a few cans, deciding they should just get some for everyone. Twilight smiled back at Sunset, Spike standing between their feet with a wagging tail.

Author's Note:

Yeah, the Discord EQG Fluttershy knows is EQG Discord! Sorry if that disappoints anyone, I thought about making it pony Equestria Discord and just decided that would be too serious and sad ending-ish for what I wanted from this story. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed (and don't dislike that that's EQG Discord) <3

Also, some news. This story will be on hiatus/have very slow uploads as I'm focusing on a much bigger story, Disharmony's parallel. When I get back into the groove of that story, I might try to write this again, but it won't be a priority. After this, one already written chapter will be uploaded and then the hiatus/slow uploads will be in effect. (oh, and this story will get finished so don't worry)