• Published 22nd May 2019
  • 386 Views, 0 Comments

Time To Model - Jhoira



Rarity and Minuette continue their relationship contemplating the future.

  • ...
4
 0
 386

Lovely Minuette (June 7th, Friday night)

Minuette smiled as she and Rarity ascended the stairs to Rarity’s room in her boutique. They'd done away with the pretense of Minuette even asking to stay the evening last week and now just took it as a granted. Minuette smiled as she finally got to take off the floofy dress that Rarity had made for her. She really did appreciate the work and the beauty but sometimes Rarity did go overboard at times. Minuette smiled at her mate who was carefully removing and hanging up her own dress. ”Dearheart, Coco and Applejack weren't the only ones with something big to talk about tonight.”

Rarity looked back at Minuette and smiled. ”Oh! Well, something else big to talk about on top of talking about foals this morning?” Rarity climbed up onto the bed and laid down, smiling as she propped her head up on her forelegs. ”Do tell darling!”

Minuette was fighting hard to keep her face straight as she turned to Rarity. If she could keep a straight face it would completely ruin the joke. With an impressively grave tone, Minuette said, ”I’m pregnant.”

Rarity’s face went through an array of emotions in a mere ten second before settling on outrage. ”YOU’RE WHAT!?” Rarity was suddenly very glad that Sweetie Belle wasn't staying with her tonight. "You two-timing good for nothing!" Rarity jumped to her feet and looked like she was about to strangle Minuette. "Just because I'm open to... Ideas doesn't mean you can go around behind my back and... And..." Rarity loss some steam as her mind overcame the blinding rage and thought about who it was talking to. Rarity glared at Minuette, who smiled at her weakly. "That was a terrible joke Minuette."

Minuette hadn't been intending to actually upset her marefriend like that, it was meant to be a small poke at her. Some surprise, some anger, then a good laugh, but it was obvious Rarity had not taken it like that. Minuette bowed slightly in apology at Rarity calmed down slightly. "I'm sorry Rarity, that was a bad joke. Forgive your errant knight?"

Rarity huffed in annoyance as she sat down. "You know darling, it becomes a lot harder and a lot less satisfying to be mad at you when you readily apologize." She let out a low sigh. "And I have to admit, earnestly." Minuette gave a small smile as she glanced up from her bow and Rarity paused a moment longer before she nodded. "Oh alright Minuette, I'm still annoyed but you are forgiven."

Minuette grinned as she climbed up onto the bed and gave Rarity a kiss on the cheek, who made a begrudging sound of ascent at the other mare's intrusion on the bed. Minuette grinned a bit, it was hard to keep the blue pony from being happy. "Sorry again Rarity, but I do have something actually to discuss with you, no joke, I promise." Rarity raised a single eyebrow, not willing to speak on the topic yet and Minuette chuckled gently. "I deserve that. But seriously Rarity." She got up and trotted up towards the head of the bed, before pausing and stretching slowly for the other pony to see. "I think you'll like it."

Rarity blushed gently at the display of the athletic mare, following her mate slowly, smiling as she arrived at the luxurious pillows that made up her bed. She snuggled underneath the covers and in with her pillows, looking up, realizing that Minuette hadn't joined her under the covers she sat up a little. "Okay Minuette, what is the serious topic you're wanting to talk about then?"

Minuette smiled and laid next to Rarity, but stayed on top of the blankets for the time being as she looked her marefriend in the eyes. "Well, how would you feel about me officially moving in here with you? While in Ponyville of course, I'll still have my own house up in Canterlot." Rarity blushed a bit at the question, she looked to the side as she thought on it. She's toyed with the idea, that was how it was more or less working at the moment, but making it official was a big step. Even if Minuette still had her own home moving her in was a big step... "Hey, Rarity..." Rarity's eyes snapped back to Minuette as she spoke again, "it's ok if you don't want to."

Rarity smiled a little, biting her bottom lip before shaking her head gently. "It's not a no darling I promise. I just had only given it a little thought, and you shouldn't make such a decision so quickly..."

Minuette nodded, she'd thought about it and she was all for the idea, but this was Rarity's home, and she hadn't lived with a marefriend before, Minuette had so that might be what made her think the decision would have been an easier one for Rarity. "I understand, we can talk about it tomorrow then? Sleep on it as it were?"

Rarity smiled and nodded, snuggling up to the blue mare after she slid under the covers with the white mare. "Minuette, have you been thinking about the future a lot recently...?"

Minuette turned over so she was face to face with the other pony and nodded. "I tend to do that a lot Rarity, don't worry though, I'll let you go at whatever pace you need to be comfortable."

Rarity flushed at that reassurance. She couldn't think of any pony she'd rather have been in a relationship with at that moment than Minuette, either she was the most patient and kindest pony around, which while she was both of those things, seemed unlikely. Or, the other option, was that Minuette was one o the smoothest, always ready with the right thing to say, save for when one of her jokes went awry. "I know you won't darling, thank you."

Minuette grinned and raised a hoof to gently rub over Rarity's upper chest, right in her floof. "I wonder how tired my beautiful marefriend is tonight. That was a busy party and all..."

Rarity flushed a little brighter but smiled at Minuette, a little shyly. They had been together a month now, she'd let Minuette... Share her bed on the first night, and she was still just the slightest bit timid when it came to their intimate times. "You know me Minuette, I'm very used to parties... They don't take almost any energy from me."

Minuette grinned a little wider as she leaned in, giving the other mare a gentle kiss before pulling back. "Oh good, I was hoping to show you some of the benefits of having your marefriend as a roommate..."