• Published 12th May 2019
  • 629 Views, 5 Comments

Time For Fashion! - Jhoira



Rarity finds a new model for a dress, and then-some.

  • ...
2
 5
 629

Too Much Energy (May 6th, Monday evening.)

"Ooh! This is a pretty dress Rarity!" Pinkie Pie has somehow managed to replace one of Rarity's mannequins without having disturbed the dress from its place. Now Pinkie was up on the stand and somehow the mannequin was back in the storeroom. Rarity was just thankful this was all after she'd closed for the day, so that even though it was a mild annoyance it wasn't presenting a bad face for any of her customers.

Rarity turned her head to see that Pinkie's friend had set up her mannequins into what seemed to be some kind of line facing each other. Though she couldn't see the culprit anywhere. "Minuette, darling, where are you?"

Minuette poked her head out of the storeroom. "I'm back here, watcha need?"

Rarity motioned to her moved mannequins. "What are you doing with my mannequins?"

Minuette grinned and marched out of the back room with thin rolls that cloth came wrapped around. "I'm getting them ready for battle!" She levitated the rolls over to the mannequins and started to tape them to the mannequins. Rarity sighed, at least Minuette was taping them to the actual mannequins and not the dresses.

"Ooh ooh ooh!" Pinkie Pie squirmed on the stand until as Rarity had known was coming she fell over with a loud crash, popping back up instantly and hopping over to help Minuette secure the rolls like lances on the mannequins sides. Rarity couldn't stop herself from face hoofing and groaning as she watched the two proceed to charge at each other with the mannequins.

Rarity had wanted the inspiration of energy and she certainly had it, two mares making an absolute mess of her boutique, she really misstepped when she told them to 'just have fun.' She went back over to her sketch pad and tilted her head to the side as she examined what she'd sketched. These actually weren't too bad now that she gave it a second look. She flipped a few more pages and nodded to herself. Actually yes, she could very well work with these. Perhaps a bit of mess in her boutique was worth such flowing designs. Though she flinched at another loud crash and she looked up, frowning as the two hyper mares managed to somehow get two of her mannequins stuck together, maybe they weren't worth it after all...

She surveyed the other destruction left in the other two's wake, assisted slightly by Sweetie Belle before she ran off to do something with her friends. Resting her head in her hooves she bit her bottom lip, how did two mares do all of this in only thirty minutes? She commended their energy, that was why she asked them here to help her with her new spring line about new birth and energy but it was a little ridiculous that they could pull all this off in such a short period of time, at times she was positive there were at least two of each of them. "Well darlings, thank you for your help but..." She blinked as she looked up and saw that neither of the mares she was speaking to were present in her showroom. She frowned until she heard a crash from upstairs and she groaned, what were they getting into now...?

Rarity walked up the stairs and looked about, they weren't in her kitchen, or the sitting room, or her bathroom, thankfully. She groaned again as she heard another crash, of course, it was in her room, the only thing that redeemed that was that it wasn't in her design room. Pushing the door to her room open she saw Pinkie bouncing happily on the bed. "Thank you darlings for your he... Wait, where's Minuette?" She looked about and what she had first mistaken for Minuette was actually a mannequin in a blue dress.

Pinkie grinned as she continued to bounce. "Oh! I defeated her in pitched battle so she had to retreat to gather supplies!"

Rarity blinked. "Suppl... Oh dear." Rarity whirled and galloped to her design room, to find the door open and Minuette tangled up in her measuring tapes and a roll of blue cloth.

Minuette looked up and smiled widely, calling out. "Oh mistress of design your traps have foiled me! Release me and I shall be your loyal servant!" After a few moments of Rarity just staring Minuette tilted her head. "Hey, Rarity? Help a mare out?" Minuette smile widened as Rarity rushed towards forward!... But it failed when she rushed passed Minuette and went to immediately went to the large sketch pad, starting to furiously draw on it and Minuette stared for a few moments before calling. "Pinkie! PINKIE! Help! I'm trapped with a mad designer!"

Rarity didn't even blink at being called mad. Pinkie made her way into the room and started to unwrap the trapped Minuette before both mares walked over to peak at what the white mare was madly designing and ignoring the entire world in the process.

Minuette snickered and nudged Pinkie Pie. "You know it's pretty weird that she started by drawing me naked then when we came over she started adding clothes."

Pinkie blinked at Minuette before grinning wide. "Oh! Yes! I bet she's just hiding something!"

Minuette nodded. "Oh definitely, she's secretly planning to dissect me for science! Oh wait, that'd be Twilight, what do you think her plan is?"

Pinkie snickered at the Twilight joke. "Probably secretly in love with you."

Minuette nodded. "That was my assessment exactly! should I at least ask for flowers before I let her draw me naked again?"

Pinkie Snickered. "Well, I think..."

"Girls please!" The interruption was from Rarity causing both mares to looked at her in surprise. "I'm creating!" The two mares shrugged and turned to start trotting out of the room, grinning at each other, they couldn't tell if their jokes even made it through to Rarity but they were amused by them.

"Sugar Cube Corner?" Pinkie grinned at her own suggestion.

"Of course! Donuts!" Minuette started to gallop out of the boutique with Pinkie Pie following close on her fetlocks.