• Published 29th Apr 2019
  • 350 Views, 1 Comments

The Darkest Times - FuxeBuxe



This is a tale of cannon divergence and alternate universes. This story follows a stallion by the name of Darkest Night. He is the first born son of Princess Luna and King Sombra.

  • ...
 1
 350

Chapter 2. The Meeting

Standing there was the most perfect pony his ever seen. A tall strong looking Pegasus, her coat is shiny tan, her hair is a beautiful combination of red, orange, and green. Her cheeks had cute little white freckles dusting them. Her cutie mark is that of a shiny zap apple, it compliments her rounded flank perfectly. The he realizes his just blatantly staring at another ponies' flank, so he looks away. When she turns he casts his gaze back, watching her buck trees with her strong hind legs. Her wings are covered in a leather bow so they don't get damaged some how in her rough housing. Her bright green eyes shine with the sunlight, its quite breath taking, at least for him. His never seen a pony as beautiful as this... He leans on the window and he watches her until nightfall when she finally stops working and goes inside.

"Fuck.", he now starts to get concerned, "What was that? Why was I just... watching her? Why did I have the urge to talk to her, maybe its a simple case of infatuation. Ah yes that's it, simple infatuation, nothing serious.". He paces around the room then a knock comes at the door.

"Hey Nighty! You in there?", the surprisingly comforting voice of his niece came from the other side of his door. His very glad she came at this moment to take his mind off... things. He goes and opens the door and she beams at him. "Hey, wanna hang out for a bit? The sun went down so maybe you'd feel more comfortable now?", she says excitedly. She looks much older then he thought she would be, thank Celestia he wont have to babysit... but now she's asking him of all ponies to hang out with her?

"...Uh, what?", he says in honest confusion, why would she want to hang out with him? Willingly? Was she out of her mind? More importantly was he out of his own mind? "S-sure....", he sighs, he doesn't want to disappoint his niece, he has to be a good role model after all.

"Great!", she perks up and she smiles brightly. "Cotton made a party just for you so we were hoping you would come.", she started off down the hall and Night followed. A party? For him? It wasn't even near his birthday so why did they throw a party for him? Then other thoughts rushed to his head... Would that pony be there? The town is so small that Plasm has to know her right? These thoughts haunt his mind as they make their way to Sugar Cube Corner.

He walks in after her and their are way to many ponies there... Party decorations and sweets litter the room, its much too colorful for his taste. At least all the ponies seem a bit younger then him... He scans the room and he doesn't see that pony there... He breaths a sigh of relief, he didn't want to have to face her if she noticed his watching. Staring at a pony you don't even know from a window is totally not creepy at all. No of course not. Well how could he help it? She was just so perfect and so strong looking as well as pret-

"Hey!", the pink pony from before shouts and interruptus his little day dream. "Took you long enough to get here! I hope you like sweets.. their the only things I know how to bake", she absent-mindedly said. He almost thought it was cute, trying to win his acceptance like this. He merely nodded and the blonde's face lit up and she hopped around the room. He chuckles slightly.

Soon his niece leaves his side to go talk to her friends and his left alone in a crowd of people. He sighs and just sits down as he eats some sweets to get his mind off of it... Then he remembers why he doesn't eat sweets and tosses it out. He starts to day dream again about that pony...

"Hey, this seat free?", a loud yet kind voice said. He looks up and there she is, the most perfect pony he has ever seen is looking back at him... So close he could almost touch her. She's even more beautiful up close, her wings are untied so he gets to see every soft downy feather from every poof of fluff on her chest and every muscle on her body. He adverted his eyes to the floor to not stare.

"Ah yes of course, please sit", he tries to say as coolly and calmly as he can. She slides into the seat across from him and she smiles. He looks else where now, he doesn't want to look at her directly like this... She must not have caught him staring or she wouldn't be sitting by him. Thank Celestia.

"So, your Darkest Night right?", she said, just trying to make simple conversation to fill up the empty space. She said it, she said HIS name. It sounded so beautiful rolling off her tongue. He never thought his name could sound even remotely good, after all it was given to him by his.. father.

"Y-yeah, what's your name?", he questioned as he played with his hooves. He can't believe she's actually talking to him! This is both a dream come true and his worst nightmare. What if he messes up? What if he says something stupid? What if she never talks to him again?

"It's Vibrant, Vibrant Empire, you can call me Ve if you would like", she kicked her hooves as she said this, making her self seem more adorable to Night in the process.

"T-that's a beautiful name", he nervously said. Then his cheeks flushed red at what he said, beautiful name? Really? He doesn't want her to know his even slightly interested. He has no plans getting attached to this town or the ponies in this town. Not now not ever. Or at least this is what he thinks now...

Author's Note:

Woo chapter 2, not creepy at all dude, nice going. His real good with the ladies let me tell you, he hasnt even had his first kiss yet thats how fucking good he is. Thanks for reading my dudes, more out soon, hopfully two chapters per week? Probably every Friday and Monday? Hopfully more when school ends.
- FuxeBuxe