• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 1,074 Views, 38 Comments

Avatar the last fire bender, book one water - phantom ghost hunter



The earth kingdom has started a war only the avatar can stop them but he has vanished.

  • ...
 38
 1,074

The blue spirit

At an earth kingdom fortress General Garble was talking with the commander and said "I need your archery team to capture the avatar".

The commander then said "fine just be quick". But they didn't notice a masked figure watching them.

Over with Flash and the group Shining was not doing so well Flash then asked "hows he doing?"

Then Twilight said "the smoke from that strange flower did a number on him".

Flash then said "Well then there's only one option I heard there's a healer living in the swamp down there she can cure him".

Twilight then said "Shining is in no condition to travel just let him rest and hill be find" then she started coughing.

Flash then said "not you too".

Then Twilight said "Its just a little cough".

Flash then said "thats how Shining started now he thinks he's an air bender".

Shining then said "Face my twister".

Flash then said "a few more hours and you will be talking nonsense thats it I'm going to get some medicine" he was about to fly off when there was a lightning strike "maybe its safer to walk Scale, Ring tail keep an eye on those two" the dragon and ferret nodded then Flash ran out at a super fast speed.

In a box in a tree two guys were watching for the avatar and one said "Its said that the avatar can run at a super fast speed leaving a trail of ash behind".

Then the other guy said "that is ridiculous".

Then Flash ran by at a super fast speed and left a trail of ash behind the guys in the box looked stunned then one of them blew a war horn. When Flash arrived at the place he knocked on the door and a couple minutes later it was answered by a woman with blue skin and red hair who said "may I help you?"

Flash then said "um yes my friends breathed in smoke from a strange flower and there not feeling well".

She then said "oh my come in please" Flash did and then the woman asked "what did the flower look like?"

Flash then said "it was blue with orange spots".

The woman then said "yep I've seen this before oh how rude of me my name is Mage meadow brook and your friends will be fine just have them suck on frozen frogs from the creek but be quick once the frogs thaw they will be useless".

Flash then said "thanks Mage".

"Oh before you go your the avatar right".

Flash then said "Um yes why?"

She then said "well no reason here take this as a souvenir" as she handed him a little bag.

Flash then said thanks as he left and ran down to the creek but was ambushed by earth kingdom soldiers who captured him and took him to the fortress then Garble came over and said "Well well well it seems we finally have the avatar then Flash said "okay you have me what are you going to do kill me?"

Then Garble said "no if I kill you then you will just be reborn a few years later so I will keep you alive barely"

One hour later a strange masked figure entered the room and cut the chains holding Flashes arms then motioned for him to follow and Flash did so when they got out of the room earth soldiers tried to stop them an Flash started shooting fire at them while the masked figure pulled out swords and fought with them and Flash said "you will not win". After they made it out the masked figure then got hit in the side with an arrow and knocked out Flash then threw him over his shoulder and ran off but in the wood Flash then removed the mask and gasped to see Timber despite this Flash stayed with him until he came to and when he did he said "you know its incredible do you think way back when we could have been friends to" Timber then shoot metal strings at him. Later Flash went to the creek and got the frogs then when back to Shining and Twilight and said "here suck on these then you'll feel better". Flash then thought about the bag Mage meadow broke gave him he pulled it out and opened it then said "a pai sho tile white lotus I wonder what that means".

the next morning with timber he was back on his ship and Stygian said "Prince Timber I see you have returned you missed dinner last the chef made quite a good soup".

Timber than said "I'm going to get some sleep".

Over with Flash and the group Shining and Twilight were feeling a lot better and Shining said "Tasty what is this..." then noticed the live frog in his mouth and spat it out "ugh what the ew".

Twilight got up and did the same thing only less dramatic and said "why were we sucking on frogs?"

Then Flash said "Its what the healer ordered".

Shining than said "I don't see how that was the cure but okay man I am gonna have a wart on tongue".

Twilight then said "oh don't be so dramatic".

Flash then said "well we better get a move on if were gonna get to the north pole".

They all saddled up on Scale and got ready to leave and Flash said "well lets get moving".

Over at the fortress Garble was walking around and said "I thought the stories of the blue spirit were a myth but who would have thought I have to find the avatar and that spirit I don't know how but I will" he then went to out the door and started walking to his ship and set off "I will find the avatar no matter what happens the Earth kingdom will win the war just wait and see" as the ship went into a fog bank.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Author's Note:

Well that took time but I got it now Ghost out.