• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 1,074 Views, 38 Comments

Avatar the last fire bender, book one water - phantom ghost hunter



The earth kingdom has started a war only the avatar can stop them but he has vanished.

  • ...
 38
 1,074

Winter solstice part 2 avatar Rock hoof

Flash was on Scales back and said "come on Scale we need to go".

Then Twilight and Shining were in front of him and Twilight said "we can't let you go there Flash at least not alone".

Then they climbed into the saddle on Scales back and then Grand pear came and said "its a long way to that temple your going to have to fly pretty fast to get there".

Flash then said "okay yip yip" and scale took off.

Five minutes later that day a knock came on a door in the village and when the man opened it a metal blade when to his face Timber then said "You seen the avatar lately?"

Later Flash and the others where flying overhead when suddenly Twilight said "Oh no have a follower" as she pointed down at the earth kingdom ship.

Shining then said "man does Timber ever give up?"

Down on the ship Timber moved a bolder onto a catapult and made it melt a little then said "fire" and it was launched at them.

Shining then said "can't scale fly any faster?"

Then Flash said "yes but there's one problem" as he pointed ahead at the several earth kingdom ships.

Timber saw this as well and said "blockade".

Stygian then said "you know technically your still in air nation water turn around now and they can't arrest you".

Timber then said "sorry uncle, run the blockade".

On one of the blockade ships was general Garble who said "what do you know the avatar and the forbidden prince".

Scale managed to fly past the ships when a soldier said "general the team is ready to apprehend prince Timber".

Garble then said "kill the engines and let pass"

They did so and the soldier asked "why did you let him throw?"

"Simple he will lead us to the avatar".

Later Flash and the group arrived at the temple and Twilight said "Okay this is the temple we better be quick" but when they went in there was a group of earth bender guards.

"Stop them" one of them yelled and Flash and the group ran.

When they got out of sight Flash said "now what?"

Then one earth guard said "Let me help you".

Shining then said "what do you want?"

The guard then moved a light and there was a metal disk behind it which he used metal bending to turn and open a secret door "this way there no time".

They went through it and then Twilight said "why are you helping us?"

Then he said "It is the sages job to help the avatar you see a few weeks ago something happened with the statue of Rook hoof its eyes started glowing".

Twilight Then said "thats when we were at the fire temple Rock hoofs eye were glowing there too".

"At that moment I knew the avatar had returned now just up these stairs to the statue".

Meanwhile with Timber he was lowering his smaller boat into the water and said "general Garble thinks he can follow me to the avatar he's wrong".

Later back with Flash they had reached the top of the stairs and the sage said "oh no the door are closed".

Twilight then said "can't you just metal bend it open like you did that other door?"

The sage then said "no It would take at least five metal benders to open this door".

Shining then saw a vent and said "hay does this vent go into the room?"

The sage then said "yes but how will that help us?"

Shining smiled and explained the plan. Five minutes later the sage came back with the others and said "look" as he pointed at a shadow under the door "the avatar got in".

"How is that possible?"

"quick we can't let him speak with Rock hoof".

Then they spun the giant disk in the middle of the doors and they opened but they only saw a fire ferret and one of them said "thats the avatars fire ferret he must have crawled threw the pipes".

Then water grab them all but one and Twilight yelled "now Flash".

But then Timber came from behind a giant post with a metal blade at Flash's neck and said "close the door I have the avatar.

Then a boomerang hit him in the head and then Flash flew over and made it thought the doors just as they closed and then there was a bright light inside the room outside Four of the sages and Timber tried to open the door again but the disk just spun back into place Timber then said "Why isn't the door opening?"

Then a sage said "Its the solstice Rock hoof doesn't want us in there".

Back inside the room Flash was looking at the statue as the spirit of Rook hoof appeared and said "Its good to finally meet you Flash but you know the world is at stake I sent my mole to find you when you were in the spirit world for a reason".

"That vision of a comet what was it?"

"That comet is Sombra's comet one hundred years ago he used it to end the fire nation and start the war".

Then Flash said "so the comet made them stronger?"

Back outside the room Garble entered and said "well looks like I hit the jackpot the forbidden prince, the avatar and a group of traders".

Then Timber said "your out of luck the avatar is inside the room and no way in".

Then Garble said "thats not a problem because he has to come out" he the looked to his troops "get in position" they all did, lifted rocks and melted them a little "when the avatar comes out let him have it".

Back in the room Flash said "I don't understand what does this have to do with me?"

Rock hoof then said "Sombra's comet will return by the end of the summer and earth king glade mane will use it to end the war you must defeat him before that happens".

Flash then said "but I've only just begun to learn water, not to mention air, and earth".

"Mastering the elements can take years of practice but you must break the record and master them by summers end".

"What if I need to talk to you again I can't come back to this temple".

"I am a part of you If you need to talk with me I know you will find a way also it seems there is trouble waiting outside I can help you with that but only if you are ready".

Flashes eyes then started glowing and he said "I'm ready".

Outside the room the doors then opened and Garble said "now attack".

The avatar block the attacks and when the light came on they saw avatar Rock hoof fighting them and the chains holding Twilight Shining and Timber melted and Timber ran off The sage then said "Rock hoof is bringing the place down you must get out of here".

Twilight then said "were not leaving without Flash"

Then all the earth benders ran out and the light on the statue moved and Rock hoof disappeared in his place was Flash Twilight then went over to him and said "Quick Flash we need to get out of here" they made it to a window and saw Ring tail come over riding Scale they jumped onto Scales back and flew away Later Flash told them what rock hoof said and Twilight said "Wow thats a lot to take in but I know you can do it Flash".

"Thanks Twilight".

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Author's Note:

Well thats anther chapter down get ready for next time but for now ghost out.