• Published 14th Nov 2018
  • 1,501 Views, 33 Comments

Dare! (Or Truth) - Autumn Jade



Seven players, three rounds, two options. Tell the truth, do the dare, or you die. Who will survive?

  • ...
2
 33
 1,501

Truth or Dare?

Once again, the girls found themselves in Canterlot Urgent Care ER. Only this time, there were five girls instead of seven. After getting a cast for her hand, Sunset went in to talk to the investigator while Twilight's hand was looked at.

"So you're saying that what happened was part of a game? Just like this passage written five years ago?"

"Yes!" Sunset replied, nodding her head.

"Okay...How about you tell me exactly what happened to kill your friends."

"Applejack was dared to walk the perimeter of the roof while it was wet. She did it but slipped at the last minute and banged her head, it knocked her out. We tried catching her with the mattress we had out but we missed and she hit the ground. Guess it didn't help the one aiming only has one eye. As for Fluttershy, she was dared to stab herself to the hilt with a knife. We think she accidentally hit an artery. Rainbow said they were talking during Applejack's dare and she said Fluttershy told her that she was feeling tired and she laid down and never woke up. She was gone by the time Rainbow was able to alert us."

"Rainbow is the girl on crutches right?"

"Yes."

"Alright...Well then... All I need to know now is who 'dared' those two to do those things. Those are who we're gonna hold accountable."

"Look none of us did! The game did! I know it sounds crazy but I'm telling the truth! There's nobody to blame but the game!"

"That's ridiculous."

"I know it sounds that way, but you weren't there when it happened. The game makes us do us do these things or it kills us. I don't expect you to do anything about it, but we didn't want to just bury the bodies either."

"Good choice. Now then. If that's really the story you're going with, then I'm gonna leave it as two more accidents," Sunset sighed and nodded before standing up and leaving the room to join her friends.


"How's Twilight?" Sunset asked as she entered the room.

"Fine, I guess. She should be out soon," Rainbow replied, "What did they say?"

"I told them everything but... It's still just an 'accident.'"

"Seriously? Well, I guess it's better than us getting in trouble when it's not our fault," Pinkie added.

"What about the last round? This is supposed to be the most deadly of them all, and Twilight is the only one with a truth option left!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Then she'll go last," Sunset said before looking at her watch,"We have a little less than a day left to finish this, so we'll go to my house since they'll probably be quarantining Rarity's house off," Everyone nodded, and continued to think of what dares they could get and how to safely do them, until Twilight came out ten minutes later.

"They got the bullet out and I have to wear this cast for six months," Twilight explained as she approached her friends and sat next to Sunset.

"I only have to wear mine for three," Sunset chuckled and Twilight stuck her tongue out at her.


That night the girls stayed in Sunset's apartment, trying to be as cheerful as they could by playing board games or video games. They ordered pizza and watched several movies.

During their third film Beauty and the Beast (Live Action), Twilight noticed Rarity laying on the bed, facing the wall. She stood carefully, "Be right back," she whispered to Sunset before walking over to the bed and sitting by Rarity, "It's gonna be alright... I promise..." She whispered to Rarity, adjusting her glasses as she rubbed her friend's back gently.

"You wouldn't be saying that if it were Sunset that died today," Rarity said coldly, rolling her eyes as she wiped more tears from her face.

Twilight sighed, "I know... but it will be... You just need time..."

"I think you four need to at least show some sympathy for our friends!"

"We are. Just in a different way than crying. We're watching Fluttershy's favorite movie right now while drinking apple cider, AJ's favorite drink. And you should know Rainbow's been crying over Flutters all evening, just like you have for AJ. "

Rarity sighed, "Right... I'm sorry for yelling I'm just upset..."

"We all are... feel free to join us," Twilight finished before standing and walking back to Sunset, who wrapped her arm around her. Twilight relaxed and closed her eyes, and before she knew it, she was fast asleep.