• Published 1st Sep 2018
  • 740 Views, 7 Comments

The Road to Us - BoredAuthor817



Sunset and Wallflower take their family on a little tour through Equestria.

  • ...
6
 7
 740

Chapter 12

Moans of release floated in the air. A new movement, a new noise expelled.

“You're very tense.”

“Both of you are.”

“It's been a while” Wallflower explained. She looked over to her partner, who had almost fallen asleep in euphoric bliss. “You look relaxed.”

She felt the same way. She laid her head back down, closing her eyes as the masseuse placed hot stones on her more troubled areas.

“Well,” he said, “you should try to do this more often.”

Wallflower only smiled as the warmth settled into her knotted muscles. 'You got that right.'

---

Sunset took in a deep breath of the moist air. After a massage, there was nothing better than a hot bath. She scooted over as she heard Wallflower come in after her. She felt a little peck on the cheek.

“Feeling better?”

“Much. The massage was good, too.” She laughed as she was lightly splashed.

Wallflower nestled close to her wife. “This was fun.”

“Yes, it was.”

“We should do more things like this. You know, going out. Just you and me.”

“There was that wine tour/tasting thing we did last year.”

“Well, yeah...”

“And the art exhibition the year before that.”

“I know, but we're talking one thing each year. I...I'd like to do more.”

“Kinda hard with four kids.”

“You know my parents will always take them.” Wallflower laid her head upon Sunset. “I guess I just never quite realized how much fun we used to have when it was just you and me.”

“So, you want more date nights. Is what you're saying?”

“Well, yeah.”

Sunset kissed the top of her wife's head. “I'd like that.”