• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 2,849 Views, 4 Comments

The Beast Of Equestria, The Fanged Swordsmen - Flowjam



A Mercanary master swordsmen was task to eliminate a evil group of wizards in ripping a gate that could change or destroy thier world.

  • ...
7
 4
 2,849

Chapter 1 Strange misfortune, saving small ponies?

This is the story about a mercenary ronin that not only fights and uses his skills for money, but helps those in need and defend against powerful enemies. The story starts when saber was task to save the world, at first he thought he was being pranked but it wasn't a prank. The leader of the army was the one to take care of the problem but was beaten by just one man.

He gave the job to saber and told him he would pay him fully and get the blessing of his king so that saber can get even more money. Saber took the job for two important reason, number one Money! And the second reason was because he would rather live in a not ruined world.

First person

So here I am in the wood looking at two guards protecting the only enters of the tower. I looked at both of them, they looked forward at some point, then look either side and back to the front. I picked up a rock and silently moved around, I stopped to the right side of the forest, the only thing to worry about is the gaurd positioned to the right.

My plan was to climb up the tree next to me and moved back to the left. I picked up one more rock and was ready to in act my plan. First a distraction, I threw the first rock at a bunch of bushes and making the right sided guard to look forward.

When he did I climbed up the tree and made sure to make no noise, second plan repositioning. I jumped to branch after branch to be on the left side near the guard on the left, I saw the right guard look where I threw the rock in confusion then shake his head like he was seeing things.

"Idiot" I thought, plan three was even more distractions. I threw the last rock over their heads and at where I was on the right side of the forest. This made the right guard to quickly look right and for me to finally attack.

And Lastly "Assassination" I gently pulled Uingutaiga, my tachi out of her scabbard. She shined in the light that always impressed me, with the right guard distracted I jumped off the tree branch and descended on the left guard. I guess he saw my shadow because he looked right up but I was already upon him.

I stabbed uingutaiga through the man's chest and pass his armor easily. But this made us both fall, and because of his armor it made clanking nosies making the guard I distracted look to his left but I already knew that would happen.

The guard was able to pull his sword while turning but I was faster and was in front of him when he turned. I pierced his chest like the first guard, he lasted longer mostly because he wasn't knocked down for anything to quicken the man's death. He looked at me and I stared back, a honorable thing to do when killing your own kind, to stare back as both souls seem to pass on together. When his eyes faded he let his sword go, and I set him down next to his guard buddy. I stood back up as the sun moved pass the trees and her light engulfed me.

The light showed my appearance, as of know I'm 19 years old still a teen but almost an aduly, I wasn't tall or short about 6.3 in height with a muscle body I've trained myself in getting, I wore a traditional Japanese kimono that was black and white with the top having swirled patterns, my bottoms were completely black, over my kimono was a grey hood that was down. I would say I'm good looking with my black hair trimmed short on the front but styled from the back reaching just behind my neck, two turquoise eyes a weird eye color but I was born with it, and lastly a decoration I got from a fight with a demon. A three clawed slash mark on my left cheek, it wasn't a bad or ugly scare thanks to the neighboring villagers taking care of it so I pretty much look like a badass with a cool scar.

Uingutaiga's blade was silver like all swords, her handle was white with turquoise patches, and the collar was shaped like a shrunken with eight sides with another collar similar together, the scabbard was black with white lines crossing each other all over the scabbard and a black cloth with a turquoise shaped eyes was rapped around the scabbard. I placed her back inside the scabbard.

As I let the sun bath me in her light, the tower started to rumble and shake the ground around it catching me by surprise. When it stopped the single window at the top glowed blue. I didn't want to waste time if these guys are trying to end the world or conquer it. So I turn to the door and opened it "Taking on a job to save the world, I better get rewarded for this shit" I said before walking inside the tower.

Third person

Saber silently walked inside, and saw a bunch of armed soldiers in the center. He quickly dashed behind a piller so they could not see him. He looked around the place to see them talking and others lounging around. He could just run in sword raised and swinging, or try to find a way to get pass them and head up the tower.

"Hmm... naw" saber said, he clicked Uingutaiga out with his thumb and ran out of his hiding spot. Like a cheetah he slash one soldier using iaijutsu with one strike, then diagonally slash another across the chest, and stab the third in the stomach.

The first soldier didn't scream because saber slashed his neck open, but the other two screamed in pain attracting the rest of the soldiers. They pulled their weapons out and surrounded saber in a circular formation while he slides Uingutaiga inside the scabbard.

One of the soldiers yelled at saber "Put down the katana or we will kill you!" Saber didn't listen and placed his right hand on the handle and waited.

One of the soldiers didn't think taking in saber was a smart idea and attacked him. He thought right because from his sudden movement saber dashed and appeared behind the soldiers, and those he stood next to. Saber waved Uingutaiga off the blood on her as the soldier fell, and when he slide her back in a bright green horizontal line ran across the eight men and slashing them all.

The action as their fellow soldiers fell to the ground shocked them. Saber turned his head, his left eye looking at them all as their shock faces changed to fury and then yell out charging at him.

Saber clicked her again and thought "This is going to get bloody" right when they got close saber dashed again disappearing making them all stop, and that's when it began. One guard screamed in pain grabbing their attention only to see him on the floor dead, then two screams were heard they turned to see two dead soldiers know.

They chose to move apart and look around them, one soldier said to the one on his right "How many of us are there?"

The soldier said fearfully "F-forty two" a scream yelled out "Forty one"

The soldier that asked widen his eyes "Dear god!!!"

And so saber moved around only using iaijutsu appearing then disappearing killing one at a time. He slash most of them diagonally and other horizontally, blood fell to the ground with their dead bodies piling up. The number of soiders dropped down like flies as saber made quick work with them all.



Up top there was a room, and a light shining through the lock hole. Inside a large circular machine was active, electricity shot around it and glowed every second.

In the room were 5 people, the one working on the machine is igeor the one that created the machine with help and a powerful mage, second was Patheon he's a beastman panther assassin, third is Galen a human warrior and the one that faced the army alone and won, fourth is a high dark elf female named Aklara, and lastly is their master a human like Galen but far powerful, his name is Zayn Killian the leader and master of the rest and the one that thought up in creating the machine to turn the world's power into him and rule the lands in his own way.

Aklara said "Is the machine finished igeor?" She was inpatient that her master wasn't already ruling the world by now.

Igeor ignored her tone and said "I'm almost done. Don't distract me when working on my master piece, elf" at the end he spat at her race name.

She glared and was going to teach igeor something when Zayn stopped her "Enough! Time is on our side, let igeor do his job and wait"

She nodded without question and stood by his side. That's when they started to hear screaming below them.

Pantheon lowered his head and placed his ear on the ground to hear the screams clearly. He confirmed it and said "Our soldiers are being killed master"

Zayn closed his eyes and located his soldiers by using his ki and saw that each one was disappearing one at a time, that fascinated him.

Zayn opened his eyes "It seems we have a unwelcome guest" he turned to Galen "Guard the door and kill him when he comes up"

Galen smirked and walked to the door "Considerate done" he opened the door and stood guard on the other side.

Zayn thought "This person isn't normal, his Ki is much stronger than a regular person but hard to notice at first glance"

Pantheon came up to Zayn "Should I join him master" he bowed his head.

Zayn said "No, let Galen take care of it, and besides the transmutational portal is almost complete" pantheon nodded and moved back to his spot.

First person

These guys are just small frys that every evil mastermind would have. I killed all 49 people except one that stood in the middle, shaking in fear. I appeared behind him and stabbed him through the chest but not hitting any organs or vital spots.

I let him live so that I could get some information, I said "You still with me?" Asking if he didn't pass out from the pain.

He coughed up blood and spat some on the ground "I'll take that as a yes. I got some questions need answering and fast, why are you guys so far away from civilization"

The soldier breath in to relax his body, he grunted and tried saying "I rather die then-" but I stopped him by placing my left hand on his shoulder and shove Uingutaiga inches inside him, making him grunt in pain and freeze.

I said "I don't know if you haven't notice but I hold your life in my hands right know. So skip the brave act and tell me what I want"

"Ok, ok!" He said fearfully "Our master wanted us to be somewhere we won't get distracted or have someone interfere his plans"

I found that ironic "Well seems it didn't go as he planned, second question were is He?"

I can tell he was debating on giving me his location, so I help him think faster by putting more inches on Uingutaiga making him shout in pain.

"He's up top! At the highest point inside the tower. But you can't stop him, our master is far powerful then any man or creature in the world. And the watchmen he has by his side would never let you get close to him" he said but then coughed up more blood from his long sentence.

My eyes evened when he said how powerful his master is, and his suppose elite guards that protects him.

"I'll be the one to see if that's true or not, and lastly question three, and don't even try lying because if you do I will kill you and find out myself when I get up there. What's your master's evil plan?"

I knew he didn't want to tell me but he had no choice because I will kill him if he doesn't.

He sighed and said "Master wanted to take over the world but he couldn't face a whole kingdom with how little his army was. So he thought up a plan, no a machine that could make his dream come true" he coughed up blood so I ease my blade for him to not suffer to much "We were task to find parts all over the world and bring them to mage igeor so he could create the machine"

I raised one eyebrow and asked "And what does this machine do?"

"I don't know" I guess he notice that I would not take that kind of answer and said "Our master told us nothing what would his creation will do, but only what he needed and that he was making something that would change the world"

I stared at the back of his head for a few seconds, thinking that was it and said "Hmm alright, thanks" I smoothly pulled Uingutaiga out of his chest so he wouldn't scream to much in pain.

He fell to the ground as blood leaked out of his chest, but not a lot thanks to me not hitting any organs or vital spots. He look up at and said "Your not going to kill me, why!?"

I said honestly "You told me all I needed to now and that's it, also your not much of a threat how weak and injured you are" I started to walk to the door at the end that I thought would have the stairs I need to get to the top. I opened it and as I thought had stairs that go all the way to the top.

It was a long flight of stairs and would take to long to walk all the way up. So I used my ki, a turquoise color covered my feet and legs. Crouching down and with a jump I sky rocked to the top.

I landed on the top floor. There were pillers just like the ones at the bottom, and the place looked decorated but I was mostly focused on the man guarding the door.

He was a tall muscled man about 7.8 feet, almost reaching the top of the door, he had short rough brown hair and a beard, his eye color coconut, he wore a simple chest armor with long cloth pants, and black boots. From first glance he was human with a vertical scar on his right eye, and on his back was a large sword, it had no scabbard so people could just see the sword, the blade and handle was completely black it looked like the blade was made out of raw iron.

I instantly knew this was one of the watchmen the soldier was talking about, the guys screamed power just from looking at him. I walked forward and kept on walking towards him until he said "That will be far enough" I stopped a few distance from him, standing in the middle of the floor.

He said "State your business or I will have to send you out" he sounded cocky and arrogant kind of like me but in a asshole type of way.

I brushed back my hair and said "Sorry but I can't give away any information, all you need to know is that if you don't stop what your doing I'll have to kill you all" my threat went passed him because he started to chuckle, this mostly happens when my opponent doesn't know how strong I am or stupid, mostly both.

"Sorry kid" I glared at him for calling me a kid "The bosses dream is almost complete, and I can't let some stranger ruin it" he grabbed his sword and took it off his back.

He held the sword with both hands pointed at me. I placed my left hand on Uingutaiga, ready for when he attacks. He raised one eyebrow at me and said "If you wish to live longer your going to have to pull your sword out"

It was my turn to chuckle at him, he looked at me in confusion, I said "I don't need to. Striking first doesn't mean you'll get an advantage from the start, loser"

My insult hit a nerve on the guy, he gripped his sword harder and rushed me. He raised his sword and vertcaly swung it, I simply moved to the side dodging his sword as it hits the ground and crack the floor.

Like lighting I grabbed Uingutaiga's handle and swung for the guys face, he was able to pull his sword up and block my attack thanks to his sword being wide. I didn't stop there and attacked two more times he blocked the two and tried attacking but then a turquoise slash appeared and cut him on the shoulder surprising him and letting his guard down, giving me the chance to punch him in the face and push him back.

He held his ground but was still confused from what happened, he looked at his right shoulder seeing a slash mark that came from me but seeing that he blocked my two attacks and not seeing a third.

He looked at me and said "What was that? how did you hit me?" he didn't put his guard up even if I was able to hit him without him knowing how.

I crouched down and went into my iaijutsu stance and smirked at him "And why would I tell my enemy my moves huh, what are you stupid?"

I heard him growl in anger but controlled it and calmed down, he said "No matter, if I can kill half an army by myself killing just one boy would be child's play"

I huffed at his remark, how dare he compare me with cannon fodder. I glared at him taking this fight a little seriously "I'm far more dangerous then any army. You could even say" I dashed at him surprising him but he was able to attack and swung his sword for my head, I pulled Uingutaiga inches out only letting apart of her block his sword. I slid on the ground being under his full swing and behind him, I could have hit him but I let myself wait and when he turned with his sword I fully blocked it with Uingutaiga.

He seemed more carefully after I blocked his sword easily and got behind him, I finished my sentence when looking at him in the eyes "I'm the most dangerous creature on the planet" he clench his teeth and fought me in strength, he was strong but I faced stronger opponents and was able to hold my ground against him.

When his strength wasn't working he tried headbutting me, but I saw this coming and knocked his sword to the side, moved uingutaiga around, and knocking his head back by defending myself using the bottom of her handle. He stepped back but I didn't let up and went up to him, quickly drawed Uingutaiga and swung diagonally, he was fast enough to block it but the force I used was something else and pushed him away forcing him to grind his boots into the floor to slow himself down.

He got his bearings right and yelled out, he charged at me and swung his sword much smoother than before and faster but I still had him moving back while fighting all over the room. We clashed blades all over the room, I was mostly on him making the man move back and other times he tried being creative and swing from other directions making me dodge or parry his blows.

This lasted for a minute before we clashed blades one more time then move away from each other. He huffed looking out of breath while I was calm and didn't feel anything while fighting him, I said "You may be big and strong, but that seems to mean nothing against a samurai master"

He swung his sword destroying the wood around him, he said "Don't underestimate me boy! I haven't been using my full strength, you only faced the power I used to destroy that army" he held his sword pointed behind him on his side, his muscles bulged and a faint aura formed around him and mostly on his sword "Face my hidden power!" he swung his sword and a white ki blade flying at me.

I looked at the flying attack in boredom, I went back into my iaijutsu stance and with half my normal strength I swung and destroyed his ki attack. Slashing it in half, sending the two half's pass me and into the walls and destroying them. I looked and saw that he had the face of shock.

I grinned and sheath uingutaiga and was about to end this fight, I said "That's funny, I was holding back just like you" dashing towards him with his guard down I first kicked his chin making him look up, I jumped on his sword to rise higher in the air. I dropped down in a flip and sent uingutaiga at his head, he shook his head out of his dazed state and pulled his sword up blocking my attack, but didn't see the follow up. Too fast for him to comparand I placed my left hand on uingutaiga and moved my body side ways and pulled my right leg back, with force I kicked him in the faced sending him through the door he was guarding and dropping down to the floor with ease.

I sheath uingutaiga back in her scabbard and walked to the broken down door as the bright blue light blinded me for a little. As I did I sensed there were four more people inside, and in instinct I pulled uingutaiga out and slashed at something coming from my side. Whatever I tried hitting blocked my sword and tried stabbing me in the stomach, I grabbed its hand with my free hand and then we both kicked at each other both hitting each other legs, but I was faster in dropping my right leg and kicking him away with my left.

I fully went inside the door and saw four people inside. The one that tried attacking me was crouched with on one knee holding his chest that I kicked, and seeing it was actually a beastmen "No reason he attacked me so fast, didn't think they would have a beastmen with them"

I looked at the others, one was working on something wearing a robe and had a staff next to him, another was standing next to a tall man wearing women's clothing that I assume was female and not human but an elf, a dark elf at that "This group is becoming stranger and stranger" and lastly was the second human in the room besides the man lying on the ground hurt and dazed.

I looked at him all over and he spelled evil, long red hair that many humans would barley have, dark clothing and black coat, and a sword that radiated darkness. Put all that together and the creation of a mad villain is standing right in front of you.

I ignored the beastmen that stared at me while thinking "He's no demon, I would have instantly notice, he's human but with so much darkness inside him like a deep bottomless pit completely dark and endless, this guy could cause problems if not taken out fast"

The evil man looked at his watchmen in wonder, he said "Hmm, it seems I underestimated you. I surely thought that Galen could have taken you down easily"

The one named galen slowly got up and rubbed his face, wiping off the blood from his noise that I caused. The elf walked up to him and said in disappointment "Really galen, you defeated half an army and couldn't evil kill one man"

He fully got up and glared at the elf "Shut it aklara, I underestimated the bastard. He hide his power from me"

She signed "I never thought you would try using excuses, for shame" she said, wagging her finger at him and making him more angry.

"No" they turned to the beastmen "Galen is right this man is far stronger than you think" he rose back up while still keeping his eyes on me, he rubbed his chest "I barley saw his kick even with my eyes. And he anticipated my attacks while his sight was covered"

I placed my left hand on uingutaiga making the beastmen twirl his daggers "Seems like one of you is actually smart" my insult was mostly aimed for galen but looked like the elf didn't like my comment also "If your truly smarter you would drop your blades, cat" I said to the beastmen but he ignored me and stood ready.

The moment of silent's ended when their boss started to laugh, they looked at him so did I as he laugh and catch himself. He said "This is priceless. I truly would never think I would get the chance to meet you, here of all places"

They looked at him in confusion while I thought "So he's heard of me"

The elf said "Master Zayn, you know this man?" She pointed at me.

He shook his head "No, but I have heard of the rumors spread around the world" he rubbed his chin while speaking "A samurai warrior traveling around with no master, a ronin taking dangerous jobs not even brave and strong men would dare take, not only that but would help those in need, even give away his hard working money to help them"

They all looked at me except the mage that was still working. The guy soon finished with the name the people and creatures have been calling me over the years since I became a ronin samurai.

"The fanged swordmen, Saber Belmont" Galen and the beastman looked at me in surprise probable figuring out who I am from their master saying my nickname, the elf looked at me in interest not in a lustful way but more scientific that I believe was the right word, and the mage looked up from his work before going back to it.

I sighed and said "Good job you know who I am, good for you" I said sarcastically.

Galen looked uncertain and said "You can't be serious, this kid is the 'Fang'. The supposed guy that was seen as a wild beast then a human man. I don't believe this"

His master said "Well you should, you are the one to face him and lose ultimately in the end"

Galen sulked from what he said. That's when the machine started to make a noise and the whole tower shook from it, when it stopped we all looked to see it shooting out bolts around it and make a ringing sound.

The mage said after wiping his dirty face "The machine is finally ready and finished master Zayn"

He smiled at that, I could feel his dark energy rumble and flow from the news "Perfect, my plan will finally come true!" he looked over at me and smirked "But before I ascend to a higher being, I would like to fight in my form before it changes one last time"

He walked forward at my direction "And who better to face then the most dangerous creature in the world"

I changed my stance, mostly because this guy was much more dangerous than any of his watchmen. It was like facing another powerful demon but taking on a humans form. I took Uingutaiga off my sash around my waist and held her in my left hand, I moved my body to the right side forward and grabbed the handle with my right hand, and sticking my right leg forward and taking a crouching position.

My actions made the beastman growl at me like a real animal but his master said "Pantheon! Stay back, It is I that will face him" making the panther beastman stop growling and move away and stand next to Galen.

The elf said "Master are you sure you wish to fight this bug, pantheon and I can surely take care of him"

"No I wish to face him alone. His power and strength is unknown to many, and I can tell he has killed lots of beings over his years and mostly those that take the path of evil!" This guy was know sounding crazy.

The mage yelled out "Well make it quick master, the transmutation will be finished while you fight" transmutation? What the hell did they make.

"That only depends on if this fight will go for me or him" he unstrapped his sword on his waist, and pulled it out. The sword radiated evil when he unleashed it out of its scabbard, the blade was coated black with red markings on it. It oozed darkness literally.

"His sword is both beautiful and terrifying, never seen anything like it" I thought as he waved the sword around with one hand then point the blade at me, not taking on a stance like me.

He waved me over and said "Come beast, show me your strength!"

I glared at him, this guy was dangerous. If I fight him like I did with Galen it won't go anywhere. As I decided I coated my body in ki but only faintly. This surprised the watchmen as I didn't do anything or show signs of fatigue "He's no normal human, but I guess I could say the same for me as well"

My seriousness made Zayn smile "Good, this battle would mean nothing if we don't go at this seriously" he coated himself in his own ki, his ki color was blood red that didn't really surprise me. My job was to stop them or either kill them, Guess the leader goes first.

Third person

They stared at each other waiting for either one to make the first move. The watchmen moved away from the two, knowing that their master would not care if they get hurt if any of them intervene. Igeor made sure that the transmutational port was ready and have no mishaps of any kind.

The one to attack first was saber, it looked like he teleported close to Zayn but it was just his abnormal speed. The only ones to somewhat see him was pantheon and aklara that watched from a far. But Zayn saw saber clearly.

Saber slashed horizontally at zayn's chest but he blocked it, saber wasn't surprise that he was able to block his simple strike or even see where he was aiming, only showing just how skilled he is to saber.

Zayn said "Your fast, faster than a cheetah. But if That's the limit of your speed then you won't strike me down like that"

Saber didn't speak and let Uingutaiga do the talking. In a fast motion, saber sheath Uingutaiga and attacked again. Surprising Zayn from how fast he placed his sword back inside his scabbard and strike again. Zayn was put into the defensive as saber slashed in every direction and for him to block each one with one hand. Saber made him step back when a vertical slash almost hit him.

Watching as their master gets pushed back shocked them, they have never seen him move back or away from his opponent. Always standing his ground and killing the person in ease.

This kept on going until saber increase his attack speed that made it look like he didn't attack but a turquoise slash appearing catching Zayn by surprise, he blocked the slash but then having to fend off sabers "9-sword strike" saber finished the last strike in a wide swing and with more strength forcing Zayn far back, but keeping himself on the ground.

Saber sheath Uingutaiga just when Zayn stopped. He had his head down, he raised his head and had a smile on his face enjoying himself. Zayn said "You truly are strong, may be the strongest opponent I ever face. Tell me, what is the name of your sword?"

Saber wondered why he would ask that, but answered his question "Uingutaiga" he got back into his iaijutsu stance.

Zayn placed both hands on his sword and lowered it down "Ah... winged tiger, a majestic name indeed. The sword I hold was created just for me, his name is Daidai, because with this sword and my power we will change the fate of the world"

In a smooth and fast action zayn pulled his sword up and held it by his face, pointed straight at saber with both hands. He dash over to saber that clicked and pulled Uingutaiga out as Zayn swings diagonally and saber stopping his sword. When their sword connected it created a shockwave that shattered the wooden floor around them, the splitters flying around and aimed for the watchmen and igeor. Aklara blocking them with her wind magic blowing them away, and igeor created a magic shield protecting him.

Saber grunted as he fought Zayn in strength, his boots breaking the floor as he was pushed down by zayn's abnormal strength.

Zayn chuckled as he slowly over powered saber "It seems that we both hold two traits that outclass the rest. Your speed and my strength, total opposites"

Saber didn't think so and showed Zayn he was wrong by pushing him back until he wasn't close to falling to the ground.

Zayn praised sabers valor "Remarkable, a beast both surpassing a humans normal strength and speed, truly a monster that you are"

Saber huffed and said "I don't want to hear that from you, your covered in dark evil!" The two clashed and pushed each other way but this time Zayn was the was to attack first and with skill surpassing a knight. Zayn swung and trusted daidai at saber, this time it was him being pushed back but retaliating as the two took turns push one another back, dodging swings from either sword and blocking strikes.

This caused the floor and walls close to them to receive slash marks from when their swords clash, both attacking far stronger then any human or beastman. Aklara created a wall of wind that fended off their air slashes but putting lots of stress on her magical mana, the same for igeor as his shield cracked and almost breaking a few times as he mended and fix his shield.

Both saber and Zayn yelled and clashed their blades in the center blasting wind around as the two crossed blades. They both growled at each other as they moved back and meet back in the center, they both stopped and in high speeds they attacked each other. Saber sheathing and unsheathing Uingutaiga in lighting speed, and Zayn swinging daidai left and right at saber as the two fought.

This kept on going until they both swung their swords, saber placing his right hand on Uingutaiga's handle as it connects Zayn's daidai as his sword was aimed vertically. The two were back to their sword grinding on each other and their faces staring back at one another. But this time the aftershock knocked them back further then before forcing saber to shove Uingutaiga into the floor to slow himself down, and Zayn crashing his black boots in to the floor and grind to a halt.

As they stop saber was breathing out, not showing any signs of fatigue but tired from fending off zayn's swings in the center. Zayn on the other hand dusted his boots from wood that pricked into his boots, not tired at all from their non stop assaults.

When zayn was done he looked at saber seeing him breath out and relax his body "Don't tell me that your worried? Is it hard to realize I am far stronger than you"

Saber wiped off the sweat on his forehead and said "Your not the first person to face me far stronger then others. Heck most times I'm faced with uncertain odds put against me"

Zayn found it funny and said "And that's how life works. Nothing is easy no matter how powerful you are, but I will defy life it's self and surpass every being in the world"

Saber pulled Uingutaiga out of the floor and sheath her back inside his scabbard, he said "That's unless you live to get the chance"

Zayn said "Oh I'll live boy. And you won't get the chance to watch me do just that" Zayn raised daidai in the air and released his Ki, his body was covered in ki that glowed bright red stronger than before but still holding his true power back.

The sudden release of his Ki destroyed aklara's wind shield and igeor's magical shield. He put most of it into daidai as the sword shined red with his Ki covering it.

Saber was actually worried know, the power Zayn was using would be on par with a demons and a strong one at that "He's holding back so he doesn't destroy the whole tower, just enough to slice one part of the building and carve the trees and dirt outside" saber thought as he got ready for zayn"s attack.

Zayn said before attacking "Begone filth!!, Dark Crescent" And swung down sending a giant red vertical ki blade at saber, slicing through the wood and ceiling of the tower towards him.

Saber held his ground as the ki blade got closer "This is going to suck!!!" Saber thought as he unsheath Uingutaiga and strike at the ki blade in high speeds. As he connected saber was forced back but kept his ground, he was pushed every second putting almost all of his strength in blocking zayn's attack.

But no matter how much he tried with saber in his normal state he could not hold on without using his Ki, and he did just that.

Zayn had daidai by his side in his left hand as he watch saber struggle against his Ki slash, waiting for him to drop his guard and get sliced in half "Come know 'Fang' let yourself pass to the afterlife" he started to laugh.

But then he notice that his Ki blade stopped moving as saber was not being push back, Zayn said 'What!?" In surprise and unbelief.

Saber was able to stop the ki blade by covering himself in ki boosting his power, and Uingutaiga.

Saber yelled out, and slashed through the ki blade destroying it in one slash. Saber breath out tired from defending himself from the flying blade of death for too long.

Saber sheath Uingutaiga and debated on what he should do "I can't kill this guy unless I unleash my power, but that would include him doing the same and ending up having this remote place becoming a wasteland. I'm going to have to complete this the other way" saber said, he looked pass Zayn and at the machine "Bingo"

Zayn spoke, impressed by sabers power in ki control just like him "That was impressive 'Fang'. I used half of my power and you still went against me, but I believe we should end this, my destiny is calling"

Saber grinned that took Zayn back from the sudden shift in his Ki "To bad, because your going to have to call them back later!" Saber increased his Ki power that glowed bright just like Zayn's but different.

Zayn took a step back but raised his sword covering it in ki just like saber. Saber sent his own ki blade, yelling "Fang Killer!" making Zayn do the same again as the two ki base attacks hit and blow up, creating a dust fog.

This covered Zayn and his watchmen vision but saber was using his senses and pinpointed were the machine was. He opened his eyes and moved right and came out of the dust.

Zayn saw him and notice he wasn't going for him but the port, thus angered him but that changed to fear when saber channeled his Ki fast. Zayn tried sending another ki blade but was to late.

Saber sent another ki blade aimed at the port. Zayn yelled out "Igeor the port!" Igeor opened his eyes and widen when seeing sabers ki blade speeding to his creation. He was able to create a barrier that blocked the ki blade, igeor thought that he stopped it but saw that the ki blade was still active and that his barrier was beginning to crack.

Before he could do anything else, the ki blade broke pass his barrier and sliced the port in half, shocking the watchmen and Zayn as he watch his machine fall to two sides and blink on and off.

Zayn turned when he heard saber say "Your whole plan is know erased without your stupid machine, you red haired freak!"

Zayn was boiling in rage and was about to unleash in full power until the port turned back on shocking them all but then start swirling and suck in everything around them.

Everyone started to rise and get pulled towards the port. The first one to get taken was igeor because he was the closes and got sucked in, next was pantheon because his tail was inside the port and grabbed him, then both Galen and aklara with Galen imbedding his sword in the floor and aklara holding onto his armor but sucked in anyways.

This left Zayn and saber both trying to hold on but get dragged to the port. Zayn looked over at saber and said "Don't think this is over. I will live and when I do, I will find and kill you 'Fang' mark my words!!!" And as he finish daidai slipped out of the floor and he was sucked inside the port leaving saber last.

He looked at the port and at the only exit in the room "If I let go I'll be sucked in no questions ask" saber said and thought "Fuck it" pulled Uingutaiga out of the floor and flew at the port as it sucked him in like the rest. With them all taken the port started to suck in everything around it and it's self, taking in the tower, dead bodies that saber left behind.

When everything was gone the port faded out of existence and left behind a scotch mark. As we follow were the transporter was going, it stopped to a land nothing like the one before. And deep inside a dark forest the main character lay sleeping from the fatigue he got when getting sucked inside the port.

First person

I groaned, the first signs when I sleep later then I usually do. I moved left and right on my back, for some reason it felt strange to me but I let it think it was because I was tired. My mind started to remember what happened. Took a job; check, kill a lot of bad guys; check, fought a evil boss type guy; check, sliced a weird looking machine that turned back on and sucked me inside it, chec-.

My eyes widen fully and I got right up, sitting on my rump as I started to remember everything.

"Ok I battled that dark proudful jackass and knew the fight would take longer from us both being far stronger then most" I closed my eyes and thought what I did to end the fight and complete my mission.

I opened my eyes "Oh right! I tricked him and went for the machine, sliced the damn thing in two but it was still working? And started to suck us all inside" I thought that was it, the end of my life. Seems like I was wrong and instead of dying "Thank god" it seems I'm inside some forest"

I looked up and around seeing the trees and leafs cover the top, only bits of light coming through the branches. I guessed it was getting close to dark or about to be because the lights started to get faded.

I placed my hand on my cheek and thought "What to do?" My thinking came to a halt when I soon notice that my hand was missing something. I took my appendage off my cheek and looked at it, my eyes widen as I said "What the fuck!"

My hand wasn't a hand. Instead it was a solid fingerless appendage. It was stubby and had fur all over it.

"Wait a minute" my eyes evened out while thinking "That would mean!" I looked down at my body and notice I was smaller, I still had my cloths that seemed smaller to fit my size. I placed my stubby hands on the opening of my kimono but couldn't grab it because I had no fingers.

"Shit!" I said, while trying to move my cloths. I placed my appendage on the cloth while saying "Just grip dammit" and as I did the normal grip motion I did with my human hands worked. I widen my eyes as I pulled my right stub to the right and got a good look at my body. And if I had a word to say in this matter, it would be furry, very much furry.

With my new found ability to grip my cloths even if I don't have fingers, I was able to slide my kimono over my stub and look at my upper body. It was furry just as I thought, the color of my fur was light grey. I started to wonder what I was, I wasn't human but something else.

I looked at my stubs and started thinking what animal would have these. My knowledge came to one prospect and it was horses. I deduced that my appendages were actually hooves that all horses have but I felt much smaller then a normal horse so I suppose I'm a pony?

My head was starting to hurt from realising that I'm know a pony, my body shuddered from the thought. I probably turned into this because of the port. I then suspected that I won't be able to walk on two legs normally know that I'm a pony.

So I put it to the test. First I looked at my front legs and hind legs all four looking the same and each one balanced like the other. I then slowly pick up my hind legs and set them on the ground, then I rose them up, the whole prospect was weird but I had to try this if I wanted to get the hell out of this forest.

As I stood on four legs, and with mastery of balance I stood like a normal small pony. Next was walking, I thought up how horses walk, taking one hoof forward and then the next, and as I walk forward with one hoof I follow up with the opposite hind hoof.

With that in mind, I said "Alright let's do this" so I first placed my left hoof forward and pulled my hind right hoof up, I slowly placed the hoof down followed up by my hind hoof touching the ground after as I moved forward. I remembered the process and kept on pratacing in the field I was in.

It took me 20 minutes to get my walking down perfectly, turning my body took me 15 minutes and going backwards was another 20 minutes. Next was running, that took me longer because I had to do the first step but moving much faster, and turning my body while running wasn't that hard.

I notice that I moved faster then I was before, stopping then dashing to the right, I kept on going in a square formation. My skills as a samurai did not change even if I'm a pony, the real question is if I could still use my sword style in this form.

"Time to find out" I said, I grabbed Uingutaiga that was on the ground were I lay, picked her up in my left hoof. As I stood with only my right hoof keeping me up, I thought about all of the ways I fought on two legs when I was human, the memories of my battles and the feelings I went through help me register all of it into my mind.

Without me knowing my body took a hold of its self and I soon notice I was standing on my hind legs with no problems at all "This may be freaky, but kinda cool. With this I can fight just how I was when I was human" I smiled at my hard work paying off, never thinking I would have to learn and master my body, or remember so much just to fight and us my sword.

I placed Uingutaiga back on my sash. I looked around trying to figure out were I should go, the forest was somewhat dark with my eye sight. So I went with my gut and headed off to a random direction and hoped for the best that I may find a town or village "I might meet others just like me. This whole mess went from annoying to weird in a crazy twist"

I jumped and used my ki to stick my hooves onto a tree. Running up it and leaping on a branch, from there I jump to branch after branch in high speeds through the forest.

Third person

As saber travel through the forest, he remembered Zayn and his watchmen believing that if he's still alive then so are they.

Saber said "Great, not only am I not getting my money, and being sent to a world were I'm turned into a pony, but know having to be worried about a group of evil jerks somewhere In this world" he sighed thinking that things are not going well for him.

Saber thought "I wish something could distract me from this crap" and as he said that, a child like scream yelled out through the forest. Saber completely stopped on the branch he was on and instantly pinpointed the noise and leaped towards it "Well I did ask"

He kept on going to were he heard the child like screams. When he got there he landed silently on a branch above three small ponies, much smaller then him. Saber tried thinking what young horses were called "I think their called foals. The heck are they doing here?" His question was soon answered when three other creatures came out of the bushes.

Three tall bipedal dark grey dogs came out. Each one was close to the same height and wore ripped clothing. Saber notice they weren't the normal type of dogs because they had spikes on their tails, large arms and had stone weapons attached to wood like cavemen.

"Their like beastmen, but look dumber, uglier, and probably can't talk right" saber thought. He wanted to hear what their saying so he used his new found ears and listened in.

The middle diamond dog said "We finally find little ponies"

The right diamond dog said "What do know, kill pony?"

The middle dog slapped the right dog on the head making him whimper "No! Leader said find and bring" he pointed at the foals "We find, know bring"

The left dog nodded "That right" he looked at the middle dog "Go get them" he ordered making the middle dog growl at him.

"Why me do it?!" He barked.

The left dog said "Leader put you in charge, you do work!" He barked back. This soon started an argument with the two while the right dog watches and scratch his butt.

Saber looked at them in complete wonder from how stupid they were being "Wow, this is idiotic. Never in my life I would find anything dumber than a goblin"

Saber looked down at the foals that he was above, the way they sounded identified them as girls. He listen in on their scared reaction on how the dogs found them.

Down below sweetie bell was freaking out "Oh no, oh no, oh no!! What do we do know"

Scootaloo tried calming her down "Sweetie you need to breath, everything is going to be fine" she lied to calm sweetie bell but it didn't work because she saw through her words.

"Calm down!? Scoots we are going to get caught and brought back to ponyville, and chained like the rest. Twilight helped us escape but knows it in vain" she said as tears started to roll down her face.

Applebloom spoke with slight bravery "Well I ain't letting those vermin take me. Applejack and rainbow distracted them enough with twilight so we could slip pass, I won't let their actions be wasted" she was scared but didn't want to give up.

Scootaloo thought the same but said "Applebloom you can't be suggesting we fight them, well be destroyed!"

Sweetie agreed "She's right. If we fight them we'll not only get captured but beaten up!"

Applebloom didn't give up and said "I don't care, I rather fight back than give up. Applejack would do the same"

Saber was impressed by applebloom's determination. Not a lot of kids would fight back in circumstances like this. He smirked "Not bad kid, wish only more kids were like that" he whispered.

That's when the middle dog yelled out "Fine!" making saber and the filles look back at them as the two diamond dogs finish their argument.

The dog said "I get ponies, just don't tell leader!" He wined.

Saber guessed that the left dog would tell their boss something that would get the middle dog in trouble, and it worked.

Left dog grinned in victory "Good, know get ponies" he ordered somehow being the one in charge.

Middle dog growled but did as he was told and started to walk over to the fillies. Making them get scared as he walked over to them. Saber had enough of watching and got ready to reveal himself. He stood on his hind legs as the diamond dog got closer, and like applebloom said she got in front of sweetie and scootaloo in a protective stance.

The dog stopped and laughed at her, he pointed at applebloom "You think you can fight me, stupid pony you are weak, and small" he continued his advance as applebloom shook in fear.

Saber pulled Uingutaiga out slowly as the dog was in front of bloom making her move back and hug her friend.

The dog reached out to grab one of the girls "Come here little pony" he said darkly just as saber jumped off the branch and point his blade at the him. When he did saber whistled to grab his attention, it worked making him look up and say "Huh?" Just for him to widen his eyes and see a dark shadow followed by a sword aimed at him.

Saber plunged Uingutaiga into the dogs chest right through his heart as the two fell to the ground and startling the other two dogs, and making the fillies scream. The dog grunted and lifted his arm until saber twisted Uingutaiga making the dog freeze and give his last breath.

Saber rose on all fours, with his hoof gripping the sword. The forest was dead silent as the two diamond dogs, and crusaders stare at saber. With a clear look from the lights peaking pass the trees and leafs the girls found that saber was a pony like them. Some emotions bubbled inside them, like joy of being saved, fear from his sudden entrance, and confused by the clothing he wore.

While the diamond dogs looked at saber in surprise from not finding his scent, and slight fear from seeing him come out of the tree and kill their companion.

Saber looked up at the two dogs, Startling them from how dark his turquoise eyes looked in the dark. Never have they met a pony that felt dangerous to them besides the creatures in the everfree forest, and the the alicorn's that rule apart of equestria.

What saber did next shocked them all. He pushed himself up and stood on his hind legs, saber shoved Uingutaiga out of the dead dog and walked over the body. The dogs couldn't hear the sounds of his hind legs as he walked, It unnerved them both not hearing clopping noise all ponies make.

He stood in front of the fillies in a protective manner with his sword in his hoof. That's when saber spoke, his tone cold as ice, and burning with virosity "I don't know what you two are, but I won't let you harm these fillies. Not while i'm here"

They both gulped from sabers cold threating voice, fear took them but not completely. Soon their fear was covered in anger from a pony stopping them, killing one of their kind, and threatening them.

Left dog said "Damn pony! You pay for killing brethren!"

Right dog said "Yeah, we maul you to death!"

Saber raised one eyebrow from what the right dog said "Maul?" He shook his head as the diamond dogs don't get it, he looked at them like a predator "The ones that are going to get mauled are you" he glared, placed Uingutaiga back in her scabbard.

The fillies were confused by sabers action, applebloom thought "Why he put his sword away?" The dogs thought the same but took it as a chance to kill saber easily.

They both growled and ran towards saber with their weapons in their claws, left dog had a spear, and right dog a handed stone axe. They were getting closer, and saber didn't like that because they could go for the fillies and hurt them. He took one step before dashing up close to the two dogs.

His speed shocked everyone. They have never seen a pony walk on their hind hooves and move so fast, it seemed impossible. The fillies were speechless of the speed he used and know being up close to the dogs in seconds. Both dogs watch as saber clicked his sword out with his left hoof, and in a swift and fast movement their eyes could not see in the dim dark forest but only the light off of Uingutaiga, he slashed their weapons making them useless.

Time seemed to slow for the dogs as they watch their primitive weapons be sliced by saber. Left dogs spear tip was sliced off, and right dogs axe sliced in one strike. Time sped back to normal as saber ruled out the two dogs by sheathing Uingutaiga and raising his right hind hoof and kicking the left dog in the face, sending him away from his companion and far off close to the brush of the forest.

Right dog continued to fight by swinging his right claw at him but saber turned to faced him, slid his hind hoofs back to evade the dogs swing. He leaped at the dog and clocked him in the face with his right hoof. The dog almost fell back but kept himself standing as sabers blow stung and left a mark.

He felt dizzy by the hit bit shook it off, as he looked and fear took over his anger as saber was in front of him, his hoofs on his sword. Saber looked at the diamond dog with no pity inside his body, right dog could tell by the look in his eyes and even a beastly aura from him that all predators have. With no mercy saber slashed only twice, by the time he did right dog saw him sheathing his sword.

First came the painful feeling of being cut, then sweat pouring down his face, and his blood shooting out as two slash marks appeared on his chest close to his stomach. Right dog could tell that saber cut deep inside him without him knowing.

Saber finished him off by turning to his left then kicking right dog at the center of his body, not knowing if he would hit a bone area, and he did. Saber felt his hoof hit something and break it, right dog felt his ribs break in yell out in pain as blood reached to his mouth, and than knocked away by sabers kick.

Right dog lay on the ground as his blood pooled out faster from his broken ribs piercing an organ and die from sabers kick. Saber placed his hoof back on the ground still standing in his bipedal stance. The fillies watched, well except for sweetie that covered her eyes when the diamond dog saber fought screamed in pain. But scootaloo and applebloom kept on watching. As they watch saber fight, a pony that came out of nowhere and seemed different just by looking at him, fight the diamond dogs. They haven't seen his sword be pulled out with his teeth like most pony guards do. Whenever he placed his right hoof on his sword a flash of turquoise would show but not the sword itself, it boggled their minds at how the unknown pony could do that.

When saber finished off right dog, left dog came out of his dazed state that he was in when saber kicked the side of his head. Diamond dogs are tall and tough but with saber stand bipedal and hitting stronger than a earth pony he almost reached their height and was able to hit him with no problems.

Left dog grabbed his bruised head and felt something wet, he looked and widen his eyes, his claw was covered in blood. He could feel his blood fall on the side of his head were saber hit. He painfully got up and looked over at saber just to see his other diamond dog brethren lay on the forest ground and not moving, getting left dog to understand that he was dead.

He got startled when saber looked over at him, and to left dog it was like a large predator looking over at its other prey. His fear completely took hold of him like right dog but having a chance to run away.

Saber suspected that he would try running so in quick action saber looked at the sliced axe he cut and knocked it up with his hind hoof, he grabbed the axe in his hoof and threw it at left dog just as he pushed pass the bushes and run inside the forest. And the axe saber threw speed towards him. That's when a pain like whine was heard where left dog ran to and confirmed that saber hit his mark.

Saber let his hoofs fall to his side as all enemies were killed. He fell back on all fours and thought "That's taken cared of. Man, new world and the first thing I do is kill three tall dogs that tried harming pony foals" he looked over at the fillies, two of them trying to get their friend to open her eyes "Not the introduction I thought but whatever, I'll take what I can get" saber said then trotted over to the crusaders.

With the girls, applebloom and scootaloo tried getting sweetie to open her eyes as the diamond dogs were taken cared of by saber. Scootaloo said "Come on.... sweetie! You can open your eyes know, everything is fine" she wined as sweetie wouldn't budge surprising scootaloo from how strong she was when she's scared.

Sweetie said "No! I don't what to see anything gross and nasty" sweetie didn't want to see how the dogs were when saber fought them.

Applebloom sighed getting tried of trying to pry sweetie's hoofs away from her eyes "Sweetie! The stallion beat them varmins already theirs no reason for you to cover your eyes"

But then a calm, strong voice said "Well I wouldn't say that kid" this made the three fillies gasp from the voice that came out of nowhere. Scootaloo and applebloom turned and saw that saber was right next to them. They couldn't see his face thanks to the leaves on the tree they were near shadowing his face.

This startled them because once again they didn't hear him coming. Saber looked over at sweetie "Hey kid" making her jump, as she could tell he was talking to her.

Sweetie stuttered but said "Y-yes"

Saber said calmly and a bit if worry that the girls could tell "You can look, just don't stare at the bodies. Young minds like yours could get messed up, just focus on your friends or me, ok?" He said.

Sweetie gulped and slowly took her hoofs off her eyes and looked at both her friends as they smile at her. She looked up at saber as he grinned but unable to see it, and said "Just like that, theirs nothing to be afraid of" he stopped and thinked before looking around "Well except this forest. This place just spells spooky, like a haunted house but turned into a forest" saber joked.

This made sweetie giggle because the everfree did seem spooky as she thought. This made applebloom to also giggle and scootaloo to say "You totally got that right" finding what he said completely true.

Saber smiled that he was able to help calm their fears and worry. He went back to being serious and asked "What are you three doing here? I don't remember forests were homes for fillies, unless I didn't hear the memo" he slightly joked but wanted to know why they were chased by dogs into a forest.

The three girls looked at each other and then grouped up together whispering but not good enough, as saber heard them say "Can we trust him?" sweetie said, "He did save use" applebloom said, "He seems cool" scootaloo said last that saber found silly for someone to trust just because they were cool.

They finished and looked up at saber as they got to their hoofs, except for sweetie bell. Applebloom spoke first "First let's introduce our self's, I'm applebloom" she said in a farmer accent that saber notice.

"I'm sweetie bell" sweetie said cheerfully.

"And I'm scootaloo" scoots said matter of fact.

And then all together they said "And were the Cutie Mark Crusaders!!" Very loudly that saber cover his ears as they yelled.

Saber relaxed his ears from the girls sudden burst of noise, he said "Mind turning the volume down, geez I feel like you busted by eardrums." saber was joking but his ears were ringing.

The girls looked sheepish and said "Sorry" at the same time.

Saber raised his hoof and waved it, and said "Its ok, just tone it down. Don't want any predators coming here" they nodded understanding what saber meant.

Applebloom said in her normal tone of voice "What's your name mister?"

Saber was going to just say his normal name but notice that their names were different from the names back on his world "Crap, if I just say 'Saber' they'll get confused from how different and normal it is than theirs" he thought fast and placed his hoof on his cheek, thinking until he felt his incisors were still long and sharp.

"Huh? My teeth are still the same even if I'm know a pony" saber was born with longer incisors than a normal human would have, having fangs like a predator. That's when it hit him, the name he would use.

The girls waited and applebloom was going to say something when saber said "Sabertooth"

Applebloom said "Huh" not catching what saber said.

Saber said "My name is sabertooth, it's nice you meet you three" and as he said his fake pony name the light if the moon glowed over them and banished the shadow that covered his face. The girls widen their eyes when seeing his face. His features just like a stallion but toned around his chin and smooth at the same time. The scar on his right cheek was still there, boosting his cool meter in scootaloo's companion, his turquoise eyes seem to shine in the light that reminded applebloom of her sisters eyes, and sweetie was just trying to not burst from her blush from how good looking saber was.

Saber in the mean time was reading their expression's "Ok the orange one seems to be debating on something, red hair is comparing me with someone else for some reason, and the little marshmallow is know a red marshmallow" Saber didn't want to be inside the forest any longer, and neither did the fillies. So he said "So do you kids know the way to your village or homes?"

Applebloom was the one to answer him but what she said caught his attention "That's the thing, ponyville was attacked by diamond dogs right when everypony was heading to sleep. They rounded up everypony inside their homes"

Scootaloo said "Princess twilight with everyone else tried to fight back but those mutts had these crystal like weapons that weakened them"

Applebloom finished "Twilight said something about a nullife something that the crystals were made out of. They used them to beat and capture everypony in ponyville, we were given the chance to escape and tried heading to canterlot to inform the princesses but then they chased after use"

Sweetie pop between them and spoke in a excited cheerful manner "But then you showed up! Taking down those jerks and saving use like a brave knight~" she fluttered her eyelashes.

Saber nodded understanding that their home was invaded by diamond dogs and their friends and family are know captured. To him it was just another problem he's going take care of, just like the villages back on his world.

Saber decided and said "Then let's go save them, I'll help you girls save your friends and family"

The fillies widen their eyes in surprise that saber would instantly help save their home. Applebloom said "Ya really would help use?"

He nodded and said "Of course, I took an oath that I would help those in need. No matter who they are, only if they truly need it"

The fillies cheered that saber would help them, but then gasp as scootaloo said "Then what are we waiting for!" She turned to saber "We'll lead you there" she trotted forward with applebloom, sweetie was getting up until her left hind hoof felt numb and made her fall back on the ground on her rump.

Saber saw this and asked if she was ok. Sweetie said "My hoof, it's numb and it stings"

Saber thought "She must have put to much force on it without knowing" he quickly thought up any ways to help and decided he would carry her.

He lower himself, sweetie notice this and looked at saber "Hop on kid, I'll carry you there" she smiled as saber used one hoof to pull her up and place her on his back.

Sweetie felt comfortable from how warm and soft his kimono was, and the softness of his grey hood helped relax her body. Saber stood back in his normal height and trotted to the others as the two fillies lead him to ponyville.

As they walked, the girls asked him questions in the mean time. Applebloom said "Mister sabertooth, why were you inside the everfree forest? Were you lost?"

Saber thinked and said "Yes, I came here to train with no one to bother me. This forest seemed like the right place for it"

Scootaloo asked a question after "So are you a pony guard?"

Saber said "No, I'm a ronin" he didn't think they would know what that means but didn't want to lie to them"

They all said "Ronin?" Applebloom said "What's a ronin?"

Saber answered "A ronin is a samurai without a master, a person that travels around the world doing what they see fit to them"

They all said "Ohh..." Sweetie then said "Wow so you can travel all over equestria if you wanted, lucky!"

Saber chuckled "Yup, a life I chose and respected when I was just your age"

Scootaloo blinked then said "Wait, at our age? So you traveled around as a ronin when you were 8 years old?!" This shocked sweetie and applebloom too"

And surprisingly scootaloo hit the mark "Yes That's right, you got the age correct. I became a ronin when I was eight, and lived that life for eleven years"

Scootaloo's eyes sparkle, making saber wonder how she did that with big eyes like theirs "Wow! So like you've been around equestria just doing what you wanted to do" saber nodded and scootaloo screamed "That's so awesome!!"

Saber told scootaloo to keep her voice down, she sheeply nodded and said she would not get too excited.

Sweetie mention something that confused saber "Um mister saber" he cut her off saying "Just saber little marshmallow, What's up?" He asked.

Sweetie blushed slightly from sabers nickname of her, and she said "Isn't it hard to fly with this much clothing on you"

Saber kept his poker face on as he turned his head and looked at her, wondering what she was talking about "What do you mean?"

What she said surprised him "Your wings are smoothed out, I hope I'm not squashing them"

Saber with a mind that thought fast and sometimes calculated thought "Wings!! I have wings?" He tested this by trying to focus on his back and felt two appendages on his back "I do have wings!?"

Saber said to sweetie "Don't worry your not doing any harm, and to answer your question I use my wings when I mostly need them to fly pass placed that I can't trot pass" saber was going to test his wings the next day possibly.

Scootaloo came back with another question "So like have you fought any creatures or monsters on your journey!" She wanted to know what other badass things saber done.

He nodded "You got that right orange, I've faced many things in my life. Some that were easy, and others that were hard. Each battle becoming a reminder of who I am today. Making me stronger in each fight and leaving scares of the hardship I went through" sabers speech was interesting and captivating to the fillies.

Scoots pointed at his cheek, his three clawed slash mark "What did you fight to leave that?"

He stopped making the two girls stop also, he placed his right hoof on his cheek. The feeling of the mark brought back memories of fire and blood in his head. Saber said in a strong voice that froze the girls "A monster that I slayed a long time ago, killing it brought peace to the neighboring villages" he trotted pass the fillies "A battle that I would never forget"

Scootaloo and applebloom stared as saber trotted forward were they were going. Scootaloo whispered one word at that moment "Awesome!~" with her eyes wide open.

Applebloom shook out of her phase from the intensity saber gave off and said to scootaloo "Come on scoots let's get going" and ran to saber to continue leading him to ponyville, with scootaloo doing the same.

As the group kept on going they saw a light up ahead. Scootaloo said "There it is! Ponyville is right pass that" she was going to run to the light but saber stopped her by grabbing her tail.

"Woah there orange, if what you girls said is true then we're going to have to play this right" he let her go and looked over at sweetie "Do you think you can walk know?"

Sweetie touch her hind hoof finding it much better, she nodded to him "Good, get down and you three follow my lead we need to get close silently" she got off saber even if she didn't want to. This time saber took the lead as the girls follow him and creep up to the light, when they did they saw ponyville.

Saber look at the village in pity, the homes look terrible with windows broken and doors smashed but this was only the houses near the forest and the rest far over. He saw a tree for reasons unknown to him that was in the village and a cottage close to them that looked completely fine, telling saber that the diamond dogs haven't moved further out in the village.

Saber scanned the area seeing neither pony or dog, he looked over at the girls "Ok the area is clear let's go, and follow behind me. Ok?" They nodded and saber moved through the bushes and out in the open with the girls. They moved cautiously and hide behind one if the houses so saber could look around, once again he saw no one and asked either filly were they could be.

Applebloom said "They should be in the center of ponyville. Near the town hall"

He nodded and they continued to silently move to the center with the help of applebloom telling saber witch way to go. As they did saber soon heard the sounds of talking, he said "Stop" and held his hoof out halting applebloom.

Applebloom said "What, what is it?" Saber didn't pay her any mind so he could listen. The sound of someone talking was near.

Saber said "We're close. Stay silent and don't make any noise" he moved slowly and so did the fillies. They reach a food stand and saber looked over the corner, seeing the captive ponies and diamond dogs that surround them.

The fillies looked over also, sweetie gasp making saber to reach out and cover her mouth and place a hoof over his mouth telling her to stay silent, she nodded letting saber take his hoof off her mouth. He looked and saw that there were a hundred ponies all chained up, and 50 diamond dogs all holding stone weapons and some having crystal like spears that saber suggest were the nullified crystals the girls told him about.

He saw that a diamond dog was talking and looked different from the rest. He wore armor unlike the rest, and was slightly bigger than the other dogs. This was the leader of the diamond dogs and he was speaking to a purple furred unicorn pony. The fillies weren't close enough to hear them but saber was and listened in.

The diamond dog leader laughed at twilight, his goal in capturing a pony settlement completed. He said "Finally, Razor has taken pony home and will take everything. And to think ponies were strong" he insulted them all, but mostly looked at twilight.

She huffed at her chains and said "You won't get away from this! Once the princesses find out what's going on they'll come and put each and everyone of you in the dungeon" twilight wasn't scared, but was worried about her friends and everypony.

Razor laughed at twilight's bravado "That won't happen unless pony princess doesn't know. Razor will have all ponies taken and work for use as slaves" what he said made many ponies gasp and fear him.

Spike that was chained next to twilight said "That's what you think, but You'll see"

This time it was someone else speaking back "You big mutt, that Isn't going to happen" razor looked to rainbow dash that insulted him "Once the fillies reach her she'll come and kick your butts!"

A diamond dog soldier came up and pointed his crystal spear at rainbow, when the spear was close it blasted a beam at her. She grunted as her energy was being weakened.

Fluttershy that was next to her said to the diamond dog "Please stop! Your doing to much" she said fearful and scared as rainbow tried fighting it but feeling her strength get taken.

The dog stopped as rainbow's head went down and her body feeling weak. Applejack yelled at the diamond dog soldier "You no good varmins, once I get out of these chains I'm gonna buck your lights out!" She said but that only got her getting the same treatment as rainbow, and having to feel her body get weaker.

This time it was rarity asking the diamond dog to stop, and he did once applejack's head went down, rarity said "Will you both stop! Anymore and you might pass out from body failure, their spears take the magic that's inside use. Who knows what would happen if they take too more" she lectured the two mares, but was worried for their safety.

Razor moved around to rarity and said "That's easy pony, they die!" He yelled out making rarity flinch and shuffle away, the same with the pony citizens.

Pinkie pie looked at him in her normal cheerful self and said "Hey that's not very nice. If you let use go we can have a party so we can all be freinds!" Even being captured and threatened pinkie still acted as her usually self.

Razor acted as if he was thinking about it "Hm... let me think" he said with a fake thinking look, he dropped it and got in pinkies face, scaring her and yelled "I don't want to be your friend!!" Scaring the citizens from his loud voice, he pulled out his own crystal spear and pointed it at pinkie, taking her magic. He stopped as pinkies hair went straight down and over her eyes.

He went back to twilight "I don't want to be friends, razor think friendship is stupid! All razor needs is power and his kind" he mentioned his soldiers "Once scouts come back with little ponies, razor will make you all slaves and work forever!" Razor could taste the fear the ponies gave off, he whispered "And queen will take use back" twilight could barely hear him but was focus on her weakened Friends.


Back with saber he wasn't liking the outcome of the fates for the ponies, but fate can be change and that's what he's going to do. He looked down at the girls, his heart hurt seeing applebloom tear up from seeing her sister get treated poorly.

He moved them back behind the stand and said "You three wait here, don't come out understand. I'm going to take care of this"

Sweetie and scootaloo nodded, applebloom grabbed onto sabers kimono and said with tears in her eyes "Please save ma family mister saber" he could feel the sadness deep inside her and wanted it to fade away.

He petted her head and said "Don't worry red, I'll make this nightmare dissaper no questions asked" he got up on his hind legs and moved near the corner of the stand. He looked back at the fillies and said "I promise" then in their eyes saber vanish In thin air, they looked around to see were he was but didn't see him. They looked over the corner and only seeing the ponies and diamond dogs.

Saber was moving fast, so fast that his body couldn't be seen. He thought that a silent approach was the right choice in this situation, he'll first free the ponies and then cut down all 49 diamond dogs soldiers without them even knowing. And leave the diamond dog leader for last.

"Haven't used this move in a while, the only sword technique I have that would end this problem with no one getting hurt. Time to drop my presences" saber thought, and without them knowing went pass the diamond dog soldiers and to the captive ponies.

Rainbow dash felt weak and usless, her and the rest of the girls fought back and took down a few diamond dogs, but when they pulled out the nullifying spears it was over. She tried wiggling out of her chains but it didn't work, she tried breaking them but even if her body was too weak.

She mumbled in aggravation as nothing was work, fluttershy look at rainbow seeing her bite at her chains and sigh. Fluttershy said "Rainbow stop, you could really hurt yourself like that" rainbow didn't listen and bit her chains only for her teeth to hurt.

She yelled in anger, but stopped when one of the diamond dog soldier took a step, she silenced herself as the soldier moved back.

Rainbow seethed in anger "Ahh! This bucking sucks. We need to get out of these chains and give these idiots a thrashing" she whispered to the girls.

Rarity said "Well that won't be happening soon darling. With those spears neither I or twilight could take these chains off or grab a key"

"So what? we should just give up. Because I'm no quiter, I'll find a way out of these things sooner or later" rainbow said, while she wiggling her chains side to side.

Twilight sighed in annoyance "We're are not giving up rainbow dash, we just have to hope the fillies could get to canterlot or zecora so they could tell princess celestia what's happening"

Rainbow ignored her and kept on wiggling until she got tired, without her normal strength moving her hoofs felt hard to do. She looked up at the sky, wondering if she would be able fly again. But then she heard a noise, a sound she only heard when the pony guard in canterlot pull their sword out in battle and attack.

Rainbow widen her eyes when hearing it and looked around. She saw that the diamond dogs haven't moved from their spots and their weapons in their claws.

She looked all over getting the attention of fluttershy, she said "What's wrong rainbow?"

Rainbow said "Did you guys hear that?" While still looking around.

Applejack after adjusting her hat said "Nope, I didn't her anything. What did it sound like?"

Rainbow stopped and turned her head to applejack "It sounded like when the guards pull out their swords"

Twilight rubbed her temple and said "Rainbow, every diamond dog has either a axe or spear. None of them have a sword" she said factly.

Rainbow glared at twilight for not believing her "I know what I heard egghead, it was a sword"

Pinkie said "Its ok dashy I believe you, I hear sounds all the time each one more funnier than the last, heck I make my own sounds listen" pinkie breathed in and concentrated, her hair made a poofed noise, and went back being puffy surprising the ponies and diamond dogs that saw her.

Rainbow rolled her eyes at pinkie "Pinkie I'm not talking about weird sounds, but literal sounds"

Razor got tired of hearing them talk and yelled "Silence!" Shutting up rainbow before she could say anything else.

He was getting aggravated and annoyed that his scouts haven't returned. They should have reached the fillies and bring them back easily "What's taking them so long! Razor must get these ponies back before morning, and work in the mines"

But then a new voice spoke up "So you could enslave them all, That's pretty dark for ugly mutts like you"

Twilight pov

This is bad, if only we had the elements we could have bypass the nullifying crystals and beat razor and his diamond dogs. And know me and everypony are going to be slaves!

But that's when I heard it, the same for everypony else. A voice spoke out in the center between use and the diamond dogs. I looked up and my eyes widen when seeing a pony stallion appear from nowhere, holding a thin sword, and standing on his hind hoofs!

He looked relaxed like nothing bad was happening. But what I mostly looked at was his body that was covered by a kimono, only those far off in equestria would wear, and him standing on his hind legs "How is he doing that?, where did he come from!?, and how did he sneak pass use all!!?" I thought.

Razor snapped out of his surprised state and yelled "Corner him!" five diamond dogs went up and surrounded him with normal stone spears, what I don't get is that he didn't move away or fight back, he just stood still and looked at the spears in boredom, just like rainbow dash when ever I talk about my research.

Razor walked up near his soldiers that surround the stallion, he said "You, pony, how you get pass use!?" He asked him.

The stallion rubbed his neck and said "I just walked through" he said simple, his voice was strong but with a lazy tone. What he said didn't explain anything of how he got pass them.

I heard rarity say "Oh my! What a lovely set of clothing, the fabric looks smooth and the patterns matches his fur color very nicely" gushing over the stallions cloths.

Applejack berated her "Rarity would you please not go cooco over clothing at a time like this" rarity huffed and ignored her, looked over the stallions kimono.

Pinkie couldn't see because she was facing the wrong "Hey, I want to see, someone turn me!"

Rainbow said "Woah for once I'm actually going have to agree with rarity. His cloths look cool, but how did he get here? What do you think fluttershy?" She asked her.

Fluttershy only said "B-b-b-b" over and over, I looked at her and so did rainbow and the rest of the girls.

"What's wrong fluttershy?" I said in a worried tone.

She nodded her head towards the stallion "His sword, there's blood on it" she said in a whisper, but loud enough for use to hear her. We looked and like fluttershy said there was blood on his sword, dripping off and falling to the floor.

I thought "This makes no sense. Not only did he get pass the diamond dogs without anyone noticing, his sword has blood on it and none of the soldier seemed to be harmed" this was getting confusing by the second by just one stallion.

Razor notice the blood because he smelled it, he said "Why your sword have blood on it, speak now!" He yelled at him.

The stallion looked at his sword in bordemon and back at razor, he grinned sending shivers down my spine, everypony that possible watched the scene before them, and the diamond dogs that surrounded him, he said "You'll find out soon enough"

Razor growl at him, I could tell he was getting played by thus stallion but didn't know why. He said "No matter you can join the rest of your pony kind, chain him" he pointed at him, and one of the diamond dogs that surrounded him went up to him.

But then the stallion moved the hoof that held his sword stopping the soldier and making the rest move on him, he said "Hold on, I'm just putting my sword back in her scabbard" they relaxed when he said that.

He lifted his scabbard that was in his left hoof, and then slowly sheath the sword back in. But that was when I felt it, and everypony and diamond dogs. It was killer intent that only predators could create and it was coming from the stallion!?

His eyes evened on his blade as the moon's light reflected and showed a light across his turquoise eyes as they shined in the light.

Then he said out loud "One-sword style, Silent Hunt!" He clicked his sword back in its scabbard and that's when it happened. First mine and everyponies chains were sliced and freed use all, next every diamond dog except razor yelled out in pain as their chest were sliced open by an unknown force, and fell to the ground dead instantly.

Everypony each stood back up on their hoofs. Rainbow dash instantly flew up in the air once freed from her chains, while the girls group up with me.

Third person

As the group checked each other out, and everypony helping each other up off the ground, they turned back to the stallion. They looked at the diamond dogs in slight pity, the mares looked away. Not wanting to look at their dead bodies.

Razor looked around him in shock, his band of soldier all killed by saber. Not knowing how he did it, but knew one thing that the tide shifted to the ponies with the help of saber coming into play. He looked back as saber, as he placed his scabbard back on his sash, tightly secured. Saber looked at razor making the diamond dog freeze.

Saber said "So mutt, got any ways of getting out of this. Because I don't see any exit signs anywhere, do you?" Razor pulled out the crystal spear he had, the only thing he could us to save himself.

He pointed the spear at saber "You can't hurt me with your magic energy taken" the crystal fired the beam and hit saber. Razor grinned when the bean connect but then suddenly it started to fade, and break apart causing the crystal to break also.

The action shocked twilight that saw it happen. Razor stared at his last hope, he got startled when saber spoke "Nice try, but that would never work on me. So is this the part you bark at me non-stop like the dog you are"

Razor didn't give up and pulled out his stone axe, the weapon being bigger than his soldiers axes. He ran at saber with his axe raised, making saber smile at his dumb choice of action. The ponies watch as saber move to the side, dodging razors axe, grabbing his arm in his hoof and breaking the arm with the other hoof. They flinched and shy away when they heard razors arm snap.

He fell to the ground and shuffled on the ground in pain, he said "My arm, my arm!!" Out loud but was silence when saber walked up and stomped his right hind hoof on his chest making him cough.

Razor looked up at the eyes of saber that looked back at him, his large eyes looking dangerous to him. Saber said "Take care dog" he placed his right hoof on Uingutaiga, razor knew that his life was about to end "It wasn't nice meeting you"

But before saber could slay razor, twilight ran up and stopped him "No, stop!" Making saber halt in place and looked at twilight, able to see her clearly up close. Seeing her dark blue mane and pink and purple strip vertical lines on her mane, and the horn on top. He looked her in the eyes, and could tell that she was scared just like razor.

Saber said "Huh?" Asking why in a single word.

Twilight breath out to calm herself, she said "There's no reason for you to k-kill him" she shuddered when looking at the corpses of the soldier, then looking back at saber "He's beaten, their no reason to go further"

Twilight could tell that saber was thinking that she was crazy, and he was. He said "Your kidding right? This guy was going to make you, and everyo-pony else here into slaves. And you want him to be freed after what he did" saber spoke his complaints on twilight's choice on letting razor go.

Twilight said "Yes that's true, we could have been slaves if not for your help" she honestly said "But that doesn't mean we should solve this by killing him!" She yelled.

Saber pressed his hoof hard on razors chest, breaking a rib and making him scream in pain. Twilight jumped back, and saber got off the dog, sheathing uingutaiga, and stood on all fours still being taller than twilight as she notice.

"Ok miss, tell me how me not killing him here and know would help" he raised one eyebrow wanting to know.

She said "Letting him go would show that we are better than him, and establish a show of mercy" twilight proudly said. The girls soon came up behind her as they listen.

Saber blinked, listing to her and not understanding a damn thing she just said "And what happens when if he comes back?"

Twilight said "Huh?" Not knowing what saber was meaning.

Saber explained "You heard him, he said that taking this place was his goal. A goal he planned and did, but who says he won't come back with even more diamond dogs, or make up a plan In taking this place over again" saber based it off of many of the villains and evil creatures he killed and did just that when given the chance to get away and try again.

He watch twilight think up a way to save razor, her eyes widen and she trotted up to to the downed dog that was holding his chest with his not broken arm.

She asked him "Razor" getting his attention "If we let you go, would you not come back and attack use" saber felt like it was a dream, and hoped it was because he blinked twice as he watch twilight ask her enemy to not attack them.

Razor gulped and nodded his head, twilight smiled and used her magic to heal his arm and chest. Razor was stunned that she healed him. Twilight trotted back with a smile on her face that slightly annoyed saber but didn't say anything "See, know he won't come back and attack ponyville"

Spike said "Huh, that was easy"

Saber stare at her and spike like they were stupid, he looked over at the other ponies that watched them and seeing that they were agreeing with her, except a mare with a rainbow mane that looked like it was a bad idea.

"These ponies are crazy, letting someone that threaten them to slavery go free. Whatever they better hope this doesn't bite them on the ass" he thought.

Saber said "Fine" waving his hoof at razor "Get going mutt, you just got saved by the ones you captured. Lucky you" he saw twilight frown at him but he didn't care, he didn't like razor and could tell he didn't like him either even more.

Razor took that chance to rise up, grab a crystal spear off of one of his dead soldiers without any care and ran off.

The everypony sighed that the fiasco was over. The ponies were still uncomfortable with the bodies around them so twilight, with her magic coming back told mayor mayor that she would send them to the pony graveyard. She allowed her and twilight sent them all there.

Saber stared at were razor went to. He shrugged and thought about the fillies behind the stand and trotted over to it, but was stopped by twilight.

He turned to look at her and her friends, twilight said "Wait, you have to explain yourself"

Saber rolled his eyes at her, not caring that she saw him do it "That can wait" he said blowing twilight off completely as she glared at him.

"Hey! You three can come out know" he yelled. The fillies came out around the corner when hearing him, and ran to their families. Applejack, rarity, and rainboom picked their sisters up in joy.

Applejack said "Bloom, oh I'm so glad that ya safe" she nuzzled applebloom as big Mac, and granny smith come up and they all hug together.

Rarity check sweetie all over for any scratches or dirt on her and respectfully cleaned her with a handkerchief that she had for things like this.

"I'm so happy that your not hurt sweetie, just some dirt that can be clean up when we get home" she fixed sweeties mane, returning it more proper.

Rainbow asked if scootaloo was okay, she said "Of course I'm fine, nothing can stop me!"

Rainbow grinned and said "You got that right, mares like use could break pass anything!" They hoof-fived each other.

Applejack set applebloom down and said "But wait, weren't you and the girls suppose to head over to canterlot and inform the princess?"

Applebloom nodded but said "We were, but those diamond dogs that followed use cornered me, and the girls. If not for mister sabertooth then we would have been captured and brought back" the name she said made them look over at saber who was sitting down and watching ponyville citizens move about.

Saber heard her and said "Will you stop saying mister. I'm 19 years old, still young so calling me mister is meaningless" he pointed mostly tired of being called mister when he's not old but young.

Applebloom giggled, and so did the other two fillies "Sorry sabertooth" saber just shook his head, and went back to looking until he was interrupted by the fillies sisters, and the applebloom's grandma and brother.

Applejack said "Thanks partner, for saving ma sister"

Rarity said "indeed darling, like a knight in shining armor you not only saved use but my baby sister too"

Rainbow finished off, that made saber smile "And putting those jerks down. I don't know how you did it, but it was totally awesome! You mind telling me how you did it?"

Saber thought that these ponies were crazy, but they were nice that's for curtain. He said "Sure when every your not busy. I'll be happy to tell you, just don't let you mind explode from how incredible I am"

What he said made rainbow smile, and thought "I like this guys style" not ever meeting somepony with his personality that was like hers.

Granny smith looked over at saber, he notice this and asked if is something was wrong, she said "I speak for everypony that we thank ya for saving our flanks, but did you really have to kill them?" The group stayed silent as they waited for sabers answer.

Saber said "Sorry ma'am, but they didn't seem like the negotiating types" he said seriously that made their fur stand out.

Granny wasn't effected and said "Well you are right about that. Their just as dumb as the rocks they dig up inside their mines" this made saber chuckle from granny's thoughts on diamond dogs.

Twilight stepped up to saber and said "Well I have lots of questions for you. And I want answers!" She demanded.

Saber first said "Ok" making twilight smile, but then say "But tomorrow, I'm tired and so are them" he pointed at the citizens as they all looked sleepy.

Twilight groaned and said "Fine, tommarow"

Saber said "Cool, so is there an inn I can sleep at. Seeing as I'm new here"

Twilight said "We don't have a inn, but you could stay with me and spike. We have a extra room inside the library"

Saber thought it was weird that she lived in a livery, but let it slide "Alright bookworm, I'll gladly take you kind offer" twilight instantly thought that she just invited a sword wielding stallion in her home, that has the personality of rainbow.

She thought "Oh colt" but still let saber sleep in her home.

Soon everypony went back to their broken homes that they would fix tomorrow. The main six went to their homes, with saber waving goodnight to the fillies and trotted with twilight and spike to her home that was a tree that saber found interesting. He listen to twilight ramble until she showed him his room.

Twilight said good night and went upstairs to her and spikes room. Saber crawled onto the bed and let his eyes close so the sweet power of sleep to take him, and dozed off.

Soon everypony was inside sleeping, hoping that nothing else terrible would happen. In the everfree razor was plotting his plans while heading back to the cave mines. And far off in equestria a group was looking for a place to stay and plan out their thought, with one of them thinking about a person he wanted to kill. His eyes glowed red on the night, as they camp and wait for night to turn to day.

Author's Note:

The character I made will be my own idea with other things mixed in like his sword being mitsunare's from sengoku basara and other things like having his moves and his powers from other anime tropes.