• Published 4th Aug 2011
  • 2,049 Views, 8 Comments

The Ultimate Mare - TakeshiAshirogi

  • ...
2
 8
 2,049

Chapter 3

The Ultimate Mare: chapter 3



===

“Hey!!” The situation around finally began to sink in. “Wait just a minute!!” Rainbow Dash’s wings came back to life, her body taking off. Towards the silver giant.

“HOW. DARE. YOU!!” she was now floating just in front of the silver man at eye level, she was mad. “How Dare you show me off!!!” The Pegasus’ wings were spread wide, trying to draw its gaze to her. “You think you just are so awesome, don’t you??”

The silver giant didn’t pay any attention to the young flyer, his eyes glued to the enemy in front of him.

“Are you listening??” The rainbow marked pony started jabbing the creature between his eyes. “Quite ignoring me!!” she raised both front hooves into the air, ready to get his attention one way or another.

“…” Ultraman’s large hand covered the blue Pegasi, pressing down against the small creature.

The rainbow mane could feel the air rise against her, she wasn’t going to be able to fly out of the giant’s palm. She could see the ground was coming up quickly. Dash closed her eyes tightly hoping for it to be quick.

“Hey Dashy!!” The blue Pegasus’ eyes snapped open. “What are you doing up there? you silly filly!” Pinkie Pie was just a few feet away from her face, smiling away. The Pegasi looked above her to see that the large hand had already left her

“THAT’S IT!” Rainbow Dash was steaming. “NO MORE MISSES NICE DASH!!” She wasn’t just about to be left mane-handled like that. The blue Pegasi took off, but was stopped by the pulling of her tail.

“Hold on there Sugar Cube!” the apple bucker piped holding her friend in her teeth. “As much as Ah would like to see yawl try to take BOTH of them on. Ah think yawl should calm down.” Applejack pulled back on her friend.

“What do you mean by that!” Rainbow’s wings started to slow, still keeping her in flight.

“Ah mean look at them!” AJ spit out the rainbow tail. Dash returned her attention to the giant creatures. The silver man had not moved from its kneeling position, its hand still hovering over them. Keeping them out of the dragon‘s sight.

“So, do you think it’s on our side Applejack?”

“Ah don’t know, but I sure hope so!” the earth pony was not exactly sure what to believe at this point. “But Ah don’t think it’s a good idea to stand around here!”

“Why not??”

“Cause Ah think we about to have a giant rodeo showdown on our hooves!” She took a look back at the towering creatures. “Ah think it be a better idea to return back to Fluttershy and get us all out of here.”

Rainbow Dash nodded. As much as she wanted to take both goliaths down, she needed to make sure her friends were okay. Both ponies gave one last look at their savior before galloping to their friends.

Pinkie Pie looked up to the silver giant. “GOOD LUCK!!” she said with her bubbly attitude, her legs started to bounce after her friends.

-------

“Step one. Make sure everyone is safe…” Kizuna thought to himself, the ponies running off catching the corner of his eyes. “Check!” the light in his eyes returned to the monster in front of him. He was waiting for it to make the first move.

The dragon let off a massive roar, it had waited long enough. The ground beneath it as it charged towards its new challenger.

From this position Ultraman used its footing to propel himself forward. Both giants were bringing this into close range.

The red monster lifted its claw to strike down on its enemies head. Kizuna used its increased speed to get a great jump over the creature, flipping over the large creature. On the way over he grabbed the dragon’s arm bringing it down with him. Landing Ultraman used the weight of gravity to smash the arm onto his shoulder.

The dragon let out a roar of pain, but it only fueled its need to survive. It swung its arm away from the silver man, but using the momentum to increase the force of its tail.

Kizuna saw the tail coming, he didn’t budge. Feeling his feet grind against the rumble of the ground he caught the tail between his elbow and his hand.

With swift movement Kizuna grabbed the tail with both hands. Spinning with his strength he picked up the kaijin by the tail, aiming to hammer it into the ground.

It caused its tail some pain, but the dragon was able to turn its body in mid air landing on its feet. The red monster slammed its tail into the ground as it was released from its enemy’s grip. The dragon propelled itself forward into the air into a massive double kick.

Kizuna saw this coming. Using his hand as placement he propelled himself at the monster with a kick of his own. The two kicks clashed with one another, equal to each other in power.

The two giants were forced back, rolling against the ground they already had little handling on. They both landed on their knees looking back at one another.

“The sun… like I thought its affecting my power!” Kizuna thought, looking at the blazing ball of fire in the sky. “I don’t know my limit on this planet.” He placed a hand on his chest. “I need to finish this quickly!” He brought his attention to the monster that was preparing to launch its attack.

Dragon launched its beam, the force of this one caused it to recoil back. This increased red beam was headed straight at the Ultra.

Ultraman brought his arms into a cross-like position. With swift movement his arms shot up in a in a 45 degree angle and with it brought a mirror of pure energy that began to absorb the beam. As a couple seconds of this happening the beam faded. Particles of left over energy glistened in the sunlight in front of Ultra.

---

“Whoa! That was kinda cool!” Rainbow Dash stood there, her wings erect. “Though I’m cooler.” She nodded to herself in agreement, wings returning to her sides. 20 percent more cooler to be exact.

The three ponies made it back to the clearing where they left their three friends at. Save for that one was missing.

“Where’s Fluttershy!” Applejack asked, looking about the area.

“I told her to ‘GO and Get help!’” Pinkie Pie answered, a smile spread across her face.

“Well okay then…” The sound of a grunt came from the ground behind her. “Twilight!”

“Where…am I?” the purple unicorn’s mind was spinning. “Wait… What happened?” The color in Twilight’s face faded, the destruction of the surrounded area

“Please…Darling,” the white unicorn beside her moaned. “Will you keep it down, some of us are trying to sleep…” Rarity was out of it, her mind making up whatever excuse it could come up with the situation.

“Take a look for yourself Twilight!” Twilights head was grabbed from behind on her face. “Its really cool!” her head was turned by the pink party pony to see the giant creatures that was going at one another.

---

The Dragon’s head returned to place only to be on the receiving end of the second part of the double kick. It tried to retaliate, but it only double over as the silver warrior elbowed him in the stomach. Ultraman was winning.

Using the kaijin’s head as a stepping stone, Kizuna was able to get behind the monster. Grabbing from behind, he forced the monster into a standing position. The monster was placed into a choke hold and arm lock from behind.

Even in this position Ultra was able to get a great leap off the ground. He began to fly off into the sky with the monster in its grasp. They continued to go higher until they weren’t even a speck to those on ground level.

The Dragon monster wasn’t about to let it end like this, with its free arm it began to slam it against the temple of its adversary.

The monster had too much length on its arm to dodge, the silver warrior was forced to let go. The red creature began to fall back to the ground.

Ultraman wasn’t able to keep flight as grip began to wrap themselves around his ankles. He felt his body being flung forward below the monster before he was able to catch the air. Not for long.

Kizuna’s head snapped back as his face met with the dragon’s head. He fell even further, the heat around him began to build up. He felt something grab him around the waist.

The Dragon was squeezing the hero of light with everything it had, it was going for a suicide move. The silver man began smashing his fists into the back of the kaijin, he was throwing his knees as hard as he could. The dragon grunted, but he would not budge.

The heat was building up, the clouds began to run by them as they both continued to fall. The scales of the monster was making it so that the weak attacks Ultraman was performing to have no effect. Kizuna went for the next best thing, shooting out his hand.

The dragon roared in pain, finally losing its grip. It roared as it held its face where its eye was gorged. The silver warrior took the chance and using the kaijin as footing, he shot them both from each other. Making sure he wasn’t within grabbing distance. They were getting closer to the ground.

Kizuna could feel the light of the sun hit his back. He slowly brought his arms to the front of himself, both glowing like the sun behind him. He brought them up to form an “X” in front of his body.

The monster was still in pain, but its body began to glow bright red. Energy began to build up around its mouth, focusing into its throat. The Black eyed beast let out a roar releasing the beam that was held back.

SHU-AAA!!! The silver giant released a beam himself from its crossed arms.

The two energy beams clashed with one another, each struggling to overpower the other one.

BOOM!

The explosion erupted the sky, clouds were blown away. The ground was coming up quick, the kaijin turned around to break its fall. the dust cloud of the explosion began to swirl..

The dust erupted as the silver giant came out spinning downward. It slammed itself into the dragon, the both of spinning out. Both of them heading for the ground. Miles. Yards. Feet.

The ground erupted from the shock. The dust began to come up from the earth. The sound from the impact echoed through the forests.

Kizuna landed onto the ground. Taking a step forward, it hit him. He fell to his knees, the shock of that move finally taking its toll on him. He kept his gaze forward at the dusk in front of him. His eyes glew brighter.

It had taken massive damage on its body, but the kaijin was back on its feet. Its empty black eyes on its enemy.

---

“Whoa!” Twilight’s head peaked around the tree. They took cover during the shockwave, but the dust was beginning to settle. The Dragon was standing there, its back towards them.

“‘Whoa’ indeed darling” The recently awaken Rarity said covering behind the same tree.

“Aw man, I wish Fluttershy could see this!” Rainbow Dash’s looked on, totally lost in the action. She heard Pinkie Pie giggling behind her, but threw it out of her mind.

“It is very interesting indeed!” the purple unicorn thought to herself. What is that silver giant, she would need to do some research on it.

---

Ultraman was breathing heavily, his body was feeling the shock. He was beginning to lose power. His eyes glew bright.

The dragon was preparing another attack, energy began to flow through out its body. The ground began to rumble once more under the pressure. He was ready to release its blast.

Kizuna reacted as fast as he could. Bringing his arms out of a cross he brought up a shield to protect himself. His body was feeling the pain of moving past what he could at the moment. He watched as the kaijin was ready to launch its attack…

The dragon turned its back to the silver giant.

“My Friends…”

---

The ponies just stared in shock, the dragon monster turned on them in the midst of the battle. There wasn’t enough time for even Rainbow Dash to gather up everyone and get out. The kaijin released its blast on its victims.

The ponies could only close their eyes, hoping their end will come soon.

There was nothing

Twilight slowly opened her eyes. The sound of a beeping noise rang through the air.

---

Ultraman fell to his knees, his arms spread out as he covered the ponies below. The light on his chest began to flash red. Kizuna took the kaijin’s blast near point blank.

“Why… I could of covered us all with a barrier.” Kizuna thought to himself. Why did he react like he did? Ultraman was hit once again with a blast.

The dragon gave a grin as he watched what was happening in front of him. He brought his claw down onto the back of the silver hero.

Why wasn’t it that he wouldn’t strike back? It wasn’t how he was taught. He was taught to never give up. It was the way of all Ultra. All he was doing was taking one shot to the back, one after another.

Ultraman could feel the flashing red light get slower and slower. He was just there on his knees watching the ponies cowering under him. Save for one pony, one pony that wasn’t cowering with her eyes closed. It was a purple unicorn, she had fear in her eyes just watching.

“Twilight…”

A blind light began to fill through the area. The beeping sound died.

As vision came back, those that was looking at the giant from another galaxy was looking with gaping mouth.

The Silver giant was standing there, but instead it was a yellow giant. The yellow gave off an interesting aura around it, something… warm.

Kizuna stood there, raising his hands to his face. His energy was restored. He had never taken a form other then the form that was just in. What kind of power did this form have. Why did it seem… familiar.

The red kaijin roared. It went to strike the ultra from behind.

As if he had eyes on the back of his head, The Ultra blocked the dragon with his arm, not budging an inch. His power was greater now.

With a large grunt, it was like Kizuna released even more power. Light once again came from his body, it caused everypony to take a step back. The ponies stared at it in even more awe.

Attached to the Ultra’s back were a pair of wings, like Princess Celestia’s wings, a pair of yellow angel wings. It took no time for Kizuna to act, spinning around, he was ready for round two.

The wings of the yellow giant caused a great wind. The wind it self was strong enough to cause the dragon to lose its balance as he started to fall backwards.

The kaijin was tired of this. He leapt forward to strike down the yellow warrior of light.

Ultraman saw the attack coming. Bringing his hand up, instead of blocking the claw he used the strike on his hand to go with the flow of the attack. With a quick spin he was able to strike into the side of the beast, causing it to stumble back.

The dragon stood up, ready to attack again. His body wouldn’t move. Something about the presence of this new fighter was causing his body to freeze up. It was like the light of its eyes were staring into its dark soul. It wasn’t going to let itself be defeated by some glare, this stare. It lunged once again.

Once more, The ultra hero was able to redirect the flow and cause the kaijin pain once more. The dragon continued to attack the former silver giant, but each time it would fail. Even though the yellow hero was causing so much pain to the enemy, he was doing it gracefully.

The dragon was tired of this. He charged up another blast in its throat. He was going to release it at point blank range, no way he could lose like that. He released all he had.

Ultraman brought his hands up, they were glowing with energy. It was like he caught the energy in his hands, he tore the attack in his hands. The energy that was released began to glisten around him, the light of his body caused it to glisten even brighter. His hands begun to shine in a pink like aura. Bringing his hands back, he shoved them into the kaijin’s stomach. A pink butterfly mark appeared on the dragon’s chest.

The dragon roared in pain, a burning sensation was coming from its chest. He swung his tail at the ultra, hoping to get some distance.

Kizuna leapt into the air spinning over the tail, spinning into a kick. the ultra stuck at the dragon’s face as it returned to face him causing the dragon to spin once more. Returning to the ground the Ultra lowered its body spinning into a sweep, toppling over the unbalanced kaijin. His right hand glew pink as he stuck the dragon coming out of his spinning sweep.

The Dragon roared, it was sent flying. A second mark appeared on its chest, causing even greater pain then the first. As it was launched into the air, it could only watch as a third attack was prepared in the yellow giant’s left hand.

Ultraman brought his left hand behind his head. An aura of a pink butterfly wings surrounded his hand, it began to spin. Faster, faster, faster until it began creating a buzz saw sound that echoed through the air. With a swift flick, he threw the buzz-saw at the kaijin in the air.

The dragon felt the attack enter its body, like a hot knife through butter. He could barely notice a third mark appear on its chest before it happened.

Boom!

The red kaijin blew up in the air. Ultraman brought him to a ready stance. The battle was over.

The dust of the explosion began to clear up, a small figure fell out of it and hit the ground.

Letting his wings catch the air he walked up to what had fallen out of the remains. It was a red dragon, one that wasn’t even the size of his foot. It was the same dragon that had became the dragon kaijin. It was now sleeping peaceful.

“Shame!” Kizuna looked at his hand. “I guess I’m really not the strongest.” the words of his teacher echoed through his head. He looked down back to the sleeping dragon.

“We must always fight against evil.” He repeated to himself. “Always be sure that evil is gone!” the rules of being a hero of light rang through his mind. He looked at the dragon, he had to make sure. He lifted his foot. He brought it down on…

“NO!”

Kizuna’s foot stopped just right before the sleeping dragon.

“Don’t hurt him…”

The yellow giant brought his foot back to where it was. He started taking a few feet back. The voice was ringing in his mind.

“Please…”

He grabbed hold of the side of his head. He began to stumble back away from the red dragon. He could feel the wings begin to retract into his shoulder blades.

“Thank you!”

The color faded from his body, he returned to being silver. The light on his chest turned from yellow to red as it began to beep again. He was stumbling everywhere, he needed to get out of there.

With a swift grunt the silver warrior began to disappear in the sun light. He left the battle field, he left the sleeping dragon, he left the ponies he saved.

--

“Well, um, that sure was… something.” Applejack said, turning back to others. Each of them had the same confusing look she had on her face.

“Um, yeah!” Twilight agreed. She had no explanation for what had just happened.

“Well I don’t know about you girls,” The white unicorn tried to change the subject. “But when that giant turned yellow, it was very beautiful.” Rarity imagined making an outfit like that, it would be very pretty. “It had a nice glow about it.” she smiled, the memory of the warmth it gave.

“Yeah that was pretty awesome!” Rainbow Dash said. “I mean about the fighting, not the pretty.” she quickly said.

“Ah think we should go find Fluttershy.” The apple bucker said, realizing their missing friend. It was weird, why did she forget that one of their friends wasn’t there.

“Oh, don’t worry about it!” Pinkie Pie piped up, causing all ponies to look at her. “I’m sure she back at her house, we got our help after all.” She smiled at her friends.

“Um, Right!” AJ smiled at the bubbly pony. Something didn’t feel right about that pony.

“I think it will be best that if I contact Princess Celestia.” Twilight said, she needed to see if her teacher knew of what was happening.

“Alright then,” Dash smiled. “I’m going to go check on Fluttershy!” she said, about ready to take off.

“Ah’ll come with yawl.” The apple bucker said.

“Well I need to check up on Sweetie Belle.” Rarity apologized, she really needed to check in with her sister.

“Okay everypony!” Twilight said catching everypony’s attention. “Lets all meet up later.”

“Okay!” all ponies went off to their destinations.

Pinkie Pie just bounced along to wherever she was going, just humming a happy tune.

===

The door to the little ground house swung open. Her breathing was heavy, she was at a lost of balance. She stumbled into her living area crashing into a lampshade, hoping to find a wall to lean against. This caught the attention of a small little rabbit.

“I’m sorry… Angel,” She found a wall, looking down at her little friend. “Do you think… you can, take care of the animals for awhile.” the usual arrogant rabbit was worried about the Pegasi, he just nodded. “Thank you!” She smiled, watching the rabbit running off.

Fluttershy’s body was tired. It was mid-afternoon and she was tired. All she could remember was running, running and a voice. A warm voice. She wanted to go to bed, just to sleep off whatever she felt.

The door to her room swung open, she smiled as she saw the bed. With uncomfortable steps, she tried to make her way to that soft haven. She placed her hoof on the bed, it was soft. She crawled into bed. Hoping to fall asleep.

She took one last glance around the room before she closed her eyes.

Her eyes sprung open, her sight locked onto her mirror.

The mirror was placed right across the room at bed level. In the reflection she could still see the bed itself in the mirror. She did not see her reflection in the mirror, instead she saw a face. A silver face in the mirror.

“I think its time to talk…”

The yellow Pegasi fainted.

-----