• Published 30th Jul 2018
  • 494 Views, 3 Comments

The Black Snake - Spirit Lunar



An alternative story of the banishment of Luna on his return where a demon will be mixed in history.

  • ...
3
 3
 494

Friendship in Ponyville

When I woke up, Celestia helped Luna to get up. Luna, lying on the ground with the red muzzle in front of the wall of the cracked room. Celestia turned to look at me severely ready to kill me when a weak voice was heard :
" No, please, my sister does not punish her, it's all my fault! "
Celestia softened tenderly hugging her sister with all the affection of a sister, then Luna took off the horrible diaper and pacifier with her aura, then fell asleep with her magic.


A small hustle of a blue hoof woke me, I found myself on the back of Luna in the dining room looking at me still red muzzle. Celestia, who was next to me, no longer showing any sympathy towards me, explaining that for the reasons of my recent violence that night, I had to go and learn from Twilight the magic of friendship and socialize myself with other foal. my age. I cautiously descended from Luna and began to eat delicious butter and honey sandwiches.


Then we went to a room where there were many chariots. Luna took me in a bear hug and gave the guards of my chariot my suitcase. I tried to beg them not to take me there, promising a thousand and one promise all the more crazy than the last. Celestia used her magic and put me on the chariot starting to fly to my big surprise. I saw Luna start crying again in her sister's embrace.


After a few hours of flight with a silent guard, I finally arrived in Poneyville. A city that is very rustic. Then we landed in front of a house tree where I saw the infamous purple mare who had transformed me into this ridiculous little thing. She was waiting for us with a nervous smile at the foot of the tree and without a word the guard put me on the floor with my suitcase and left. I tried to flee to be once again caught in the magical aura of the purple mare that presented itself :
" Twilight Sparkle, the princesses have charged me to take care of you so that you can learn the magic of friendship. "
I did not believe my ears, this damn purple unicorn is the one who was going to have to take care of me. To my silence and my astonishment, Twilight took me into the house tree and showed me his assistant the little green and purple dragon.He looked at me mortified, waiting for the fateful hour when he would be alone in front of me.
Twilight, on the other hand, had talked all the time about the various plays and research topics for the princess.

Then she made me visit Poneyville where all the ponies looked at me with suspicion. She ended up stopping at the town hall and asked me a question :
" It's okay? Have not you talked since we arrived? If you do not know anymore, I can relearn you with the help of Cherilee. "
" Who? "
" At last you speak! For the question it's the mistress of the Poneyville school, come on, let's go see the school. "
And then after a few minutes of walking I found myself in front of a small shabby building and after some explanations we went back to his house tree.The dinner was silent and then Twilight used a spell to fall asleep under Luna's guidance, preventing me from running away at night.


The next day Twilight woke me up excitedly and before I could do anything, it put me in the mouth four huge sandwich the blackberry at the same time explaining the reason for all this :
" I woke up a little late this morning and almost forgot to drop you off at school. "
" I will not go. "
" But it's an order of princesses and ..."
" No, I will not go to your rotten school. "
Twilight did not bother to reply and put my backpack on my back and me on her. Then came out of the galloping house to the school where the bell had just sounded. She told me that everything was settled with Cherilee and then said goodbye. When I saw three filly without cutie mark all shameful of this lack. I laughed loudly mocking them, seeing that all the ponies had a cutie mark. The three came to me looking at me curiously while another pink filly was approaching too :
" Then the white flanks, we do not find its mark of beauty? You should paint one. "I was going to say
" Stop." said the little white unicorn.
" The news is right, you should paint your marks of beauty it would be simpler. "Said wickedly the little pink filly.
Then before we could say more, the bell rang a second ringing for entry into the class :
" A little silence the children! Take your usual places. " Cherilee said loudly to the herd.


We entered the classroom and Cherilee held me in front of her desk and told the class that there was now a new student in the class. After a brief, chilling presentation, I sat on the desk to the right of Diamond Tiara. The course began, and I was bored to death at the simplicity of their calculations.
Recess sounded and I and Diamond Tiara quickly became friends, each of whom had an easy judgment on the withe flanks that were staring at us from the other end of the recess.We went back to class where I languished again. Then we finish school at noon. There was no Twilight at the gate compelling me to stay in this idiot school.


I told Madame Cherilee to go to the cabinet and I escaped through her window. I ran for a while in the city and stopped exhausted in front of a bar where a mare bat-ponie talking to the bartender, I quickly caught the conversation :
" ... And I found myself stuck in this damn universe in this horrible body! "
" You should maybe stop the apple juice ma'am! "
" I'm not a lady, did you listen to me or not? "
" To tell the truth, I was putting away my counter. "
" Whatever. "
" Excuse me, did you say that you came from another universe? " I asked curiously.
" Yes girl, but I imagine you do not believe me either. "
" If I believe you, I'm coming too. "
" Really?! " Asked the young bat-ponies now excited.

" Of course, my name is Black Snake and you? "
" Dark Insidious, former librarian in demonology but here everyone calls me Daydreamer. "
" Excuse me, you should not be around with her. "Intervened the bartender
" Mind your own business. "I said.
" I would like for once that my bar is not filled with crazy people. "Whispered the bartender to himself.
" Think about the need of the scenario. " Whisper a voice from the back shop resembling that of the writer.
" So you're new as a demon? " Dark Insidious thought ignoring the voice.
" Yes, so how did you get here? "
" I was traveling from universe to universe with one of my old friends but after a failure of the portal I arrived here in this form and you? "
" The essence of the magic in which I was born dropped me here. Do you know a way out of here? "
" If I knew I would not be here. Especially since I can not even use magic. No horn so no magic. "
" If you know a spell, I could cast it. "" In a few years then the time you become a good magician. "
" How long have you been here? "
" Six years old and you? "
" Thousand years and three days. "
" Why are you so young then? "
" A long story. "
" You're lucky, I'm forced to undergo all these stallions with their love. "
" Why? "
" It's not obvious enough? "
" No, maybe we should try another demon by the name of Discord? "
" I have heard of it but I can not get near the royal garden. "
" I can if you want, the princesses took me under their protections. "
" What are you doing here alone then? "
" I'm learning the magic of friendship with Twilight. "


I saw for the first time since the beginning of the conversation, Dark Insidious incredulous when I heard the voice of Twilight nearby :
" Moon Stellar, I've been looking for you everywhere, me and Cherilee were dead worry and you who are you? "
" Daydreamer, I saw that this little filly was lost and I asked her where these parents were. "
" Twilight, delighted, Moon Stellar when the princesses hear about your fugue ..."
" The poor crying when I saw her, you do not think she suffer enough like that? "
Twilight's face flushed when he looked at me and excuse for being carried away with me, then Dark Insidious gave me a wink and I added :
" Twilight you could take Daydreamer as foalsitter, she's my new friend and she could keep me while you continue your research. "
" I guess it would be a good idea if Daydreamer and okay of course. "
" With joy, I was looking for a job in Poneyville but my appearance has always disabled me so far. "
" You're welcome, but I prefer to warn you that I do not have a lot of money for you to pay. "
" Money does not matter to me, but do you have a place where I can sleep and eat? I'm new here and people do not seem to like bat-ponie! "
" Dont worry. When they see that you are a mare like the others, they will stop. In the meantime it is ok to offer you the lodging and the cover. Could you also drop and pick up Moon Stellar from school? "
" Whatever you like, Mrs. Sparkle. "
" Please call me Twilight. "
" How you want Twilight. "Then we went to the house tree forgetting that Cherilee was still desperately looking for Moon Stellar across the city.


Late at night on the first floor while Moon Stellar and Daydreamer sleep on the ground floor, Spike tries to convince Twilight that she should not trust Daydreamer :
" ... Twilight, trust me this bat-ponie makes me cold in the spine, we can engage another if you want a person to take care of Moon Stellar during your experiences. "
" Spike, Moon Stellar seems to have befriended her, and then Daydreamer is looking for a job and a bed to sleep in, but she can not do it with the people of Poneyville who are scared of her. If I engage her, they might see that she is not naughty. You could give him a chance too. "
" Exactly, if Nightmare Moon has befriended her it's not clear. "
" It's a good thing that Moon Stellar is making friends even if you're scared of being friends and stop calling her that. Good night now. "
"And so ended chapter 6, if you are eager to learn more about my other works find me on social networks such as ..."
" You can shut up the guy in the broom closet. There are people who would like to sleep. And no ads here is clear? "Dark Insidious said.