• Published 20th Jun 2018
  • 525 Views, 7 Comments

the cost of power - redsopine



power has a price and in order to save those you love what would you give or is the price to high a stranger has a price would you pay it

  • ...
15
 7
 525

Chapter 2

How How are you awake " the dragoness asks as Redsopine stands up blood dripping down him from the lethal wounds as they heal slowly knitting back together his breathing and voice returning to normal as he looks at them both before walking over and shockingly punches the male dragon in the mouth hard not caring about the searing pain his now burnt hand is in as it heals again both dragons looking at him in surprise as the male one wreathed in flames speaks in a surprised tone.

OW that hurt why did that hurt " he holds his jaw in surprise as the dragoness looks stunned as well before grinning and speaking.

My my my it seems brother you picked a host that was already taken but not by choice hrmmmm seems like bloodline for the eldest aka him but who is he bound to hrmmmmm seems like he is bound to a earth lord and to you its amazing he hasn't burnt out from the power. She walks over to Redsopine and touches a cool claw to his head as she absorbs into him speeding up his healing as a bright light coats the area once it fades he is lying face down in a pool off his own blood still in the empire he stands and blinks the cold no longer fazing him as he looks at the swords one made of flames the other ice as two words are etched onto them and he reads the aloud.

Ignis and Gelu fire and ice fitting names for you both now we have a king to stop. We know our new host but know we allowed you to be our host for your drive to protect others if you ever try to use our power for harming others you will find yourself dragged to tartarus by us got it * understood and thanks for the healing * i think right before i run into the roaly guard around the princesses as celestia looks at me with cold eyes looking at my wings as she says * guards detain this fiend and deserter hold him till we are done.

5 minutes after first death

Treble and crimson ran as fast as they could keeping to the back allys to avoid the guards knowing if they was found it would be a fate worse then death.

Sis what what happend to big brother. asks crimson shaken up by what they saw.

I don't know crimson I don't know but knowing him he proboly made a stupid deal to protect us that fool always biting more then he could chew.

Suddenly a wall in front of them collapsed in a heap of crystalline rubble as a strange mare in a dress looks at them.

The way is barred sombras locked down the gates sealing us in but I know of a hidden way to escape follow me if you want to escape .

With that the mare takes of running towards the castle as guards start to arrive left with no choice treble and crimson follow her into the heart of the castle and though a doorway showing a mirror before the mare jumps through it left with no choice the sisters jump through as well to a fate unknown.

back inside the demonspace before red awakens

Gelu returns to her brother it is done they are safe for now but you and I must have a chat brother.