• Published 7th Jun 2018
  • 638 Views, 15 Comments

Contributions to The Quill - Necro Atom



A Mechanic for Silver Quill assists in his antics.

  • ...
2
 15
 638

Introduction

Hello to who ever will read this story, you... Might need a little bit of insight. So that is why I bothered to write this. So um... Yeah..

My name is Aqua Velveteen but I go by Aqua or Velvet. Or 'asshole', 'dumbass', 'Runt' and a few other less than likable names. I am a dark blue bat-pony (thestral) stallion with lighter blue gradate on my legs and muzzle with a navy blue and black mane that covers my left eye. Oh, and amethyst purple eyes. I am an Ex-mechanic for the New Lunar Republic (NLR). I designed some of the Zeppelins that were used in the 1st Equestrian War. I have a PhD in Aerodynamics and my 1,000 years on the Moon (I was banished along with Nightmare Moon. Who knew the magic to send you there made you not age!) helped me in coming up with designs. Apparently a millennia to yourself really helps you think. When Nightmare Moon returned I went straight to my house and started working on my designs. I joined the NLR as a mechanic but ended up resigning due to some issues with the Cantorlot Royal Guard. I saw the Hippogriff Silver Quill one time while I was walking through Cantorlot. More so we were both running from the Royal Guard and hid in the same alley way.

We asked each other why we were running after he seemed to almost sh*t himself from seeing a Bat-pony. AKA Me. I told him of my history over some beers at the best cross-species bar in Equestria and he asked to hire me to help him work on his new home. Castle La Quille. Since no-one was using the Castle of the Two Sisters, my old home, he decided to renovate it. I agreed to help him and now i'm his assistant. I work with him and his friends (like Sombra and Slender) behind the scenes. I am also, of course, working on getting his castle airborne. If I can get a Zeppelin to fly then I can sure as hell get a castle to fly!

I do very much hope you enjoy my adventures and am quite happy to share them.

Author's Note:

Yes I changed the name of the story to those like... 2 people that read my blog. No biggy.